Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,896 members, 7,824,757 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo (95836 Views)

Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud / CAN Reacts To COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Benekruku(m): 6:57pm On Jun 28, 2019
SenorFax:

Until we know the truth of what really happened, you might be an accomplice in her bringing down the pastor.

Believe nobody, the lady or the pastor until the case is resolved

The pastor is a rapist

This is the 3rd accusation!

Same you said about Otobo, when evidence came, it was false

Same about Danielle Okeke, Evidences came but was shot down.

This a case you dont need evidence before you judge. That lady has much more to lose than the pastor. And look at the response we thought would be robust?

He is a rapist! Can gamble my life on it. Na only am them dey accuse. Even Christiano Ronaldo wey be superstar never get 3 rape accusations

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by adudu208(m): 6:58pm On Jun 28, 2019
[

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by wirinet(m): 6:58pm On Jun 28, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Which evidence will Timi Dakolo's wife tender In court now? Where is the pant or any other evidence? Except she can describe the exact size of the pastor's rod of Moses
A professional investigative team can prove the case by questioning witnesses and collaborating events and places in the accusations. Not that I credit Nigerian police with that kind of training.
Harvey Weinstein was convicted of rapes he perpetuated decades ago, so also Bill Cosby.

The "I never had any private interactions with her beyond my pastoral duties" statement might come back and hunt pastor Fatoyinbo in court. All the prosecution lawyer has to do is provide witnesses that can attest to interactions beyond pastoral duties to discredit pastor Fatoyinbo.

I doubt the pastor will actually take the case to court, because it may open other cans of worms of the pastor's other amorous activities, but if he did, Mr and Mrs Dakolo must be ready to pay expensive legal fees.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jun 28, 2019
If this man denys everything, everyone will believe him unfortunately. Have u wondered why women keep rape issues to themselves

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by hammerF1: 6:58pm On Jun 28, 2019
My honest suspicion here is that, he fucuked her back in the day.

No rape here, i mean, her sister was in the house as she said and she did not report or screem so the sister will come and help her.

After dat she still went to his house even after he got married and they tried to Fcuck again or did fcuck again while his wife was in the house.

Na like dis modern day rape dey?

Honestly, she still pissed that he did not have a relationship with her, aside pussy and dick meeting.

She married and struggling and still seeing him looking fresh.

That is wat this is all about and na money go settle am, las, las.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by yankison(m): 6:58pm On Jun 28, 2019
maxiuc:
Grace unspeakable keep moving forward pastor

Your scammer pastor .. I just wish the case can be taken up to the level he is gonna be jailed ..

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Exodora: 6:59pm On Jun 28, 2019
From this pastor's comment I strongly believed he did it. By saying he did not in any way raped anybody he is defiantly calling for more trouble.
He should just accept that he did it especially now that is not late cos if at the end they find out that he did it , his church will suffer it at the end.
There is no way a full grown woman who is marries will come out with her husband to talk bad about somebody. Had it been all this Oloshos I would have said he is innocent but for the fact that she is married and her husband is beside her they must have talk it over and over before bringing it to the public hearing without even minding the shame it will bring to them.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by nepapole(m): 6:59pm On Jun 28, 2019
JuanDeDios:

Explain how it's not rape.
There is nothing to explain. I am not yet convinced. And my belief is that there are 3 sides to a story. Shikena.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by seunoj: 6:59pm On Jun 28, 2019
Separate yourself from the church and stand alone as an individual to face it. The allegation was not against the church but you.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jun 28, 2019
The man already knew more accusations will come up after this and he had to try to cover up on time.
Timi's wife isn't the first and she obviously isn't the last of his victims but I have a feeling no one will come up with allegation because of the "evidence" intimidation by his lawyers after all, he is rich. All his victims need now is to have a backing of an influential Nigerian citizen. If someone like Madam Alakija or Remi Tinubu will take a stand on this, I'm sure more ladies will come out soon.

This pastor is full of guilt based on this statement. Who is fighting against the church if not these criminal pastors. Fighting against the church my black azz. sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by OmoDavido(m): 6:59pm On Jun 28, 2019
If she has evidence to support her claim she can go to trial but the Pastor is still innocent until he's proven to be guilty. Her claim holds no water without any evidence against the Pastor!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Olusheyi1(m): 6:59pm On Jun 28, 2019
Still listening....
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by NOL2dworld(m): 6:59pm On Jun 28, 2019
adudu208:

Trust me, she will never go to prison. Go and read the Bill Cosby story.
There are people she can call as witnesses. Witnesses such as family members, the current coza ph branch overseer, his cousin and those church members who mediated in the resolution of the dispute.
If this case goes to court, the pastor will definately beg that there should settle it outside the court.
The number and religious conviction of people he has to convince to rubbish the claim in court is too overwhelming and he won't want his wife and kids to go through the media frenzy.

Let wait and see.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jun 28, 2019
AmNuhRegular:
The number of people viewing this thread shocked

Record breaking numbers right? Lol, na so we see am o.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Lordbukas: 7:00pm On Jun 28, 2019
Good one from Pst Biodun and COZA. Enough of this bullying against the church of the living God. This will serve them right cause they will struggle to prove their case of rape in court.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 7:00pm On Jun 28, 2019
OTayobami:
Enough of this coza _shiit_ kilode gan na?!
Una no dey see something dey komot face
Next one na coza- timi dakolo's wife is on her way to the market....
Another one go be coza- commercial vehicle splashed mud water on Timi dakolo's wife body...
Another one go be coza- see drive of commercial vehicle that splashed mud water on Timi dakolo's wife body...
Ogini kwa nu?!
timi dakolo and his wife had bankrupt ,they want to use the pastor to rainbox thier pocket, if it were to be dinno melaye who raped her since 1999. Will she be bold enough to grant such interview? She will disgrace herself beyond control. From the video, she claimed the pastor close your mouth, and you didn't attempt to drag with him, what the Bleep? That was a consensual sex. And you can't come out after 20years to claim rubbish
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Benekruku(m): 7:02pm On Jun 28, 2019
[s]
hammerF1:
My honest suspicion here is that, he fucuked her back in the day.

No rape here, i mean, her sister was in the house as she said and she did not report or screem so the sister will come and help her.

After dat she still went to his house even after he got married and they tried to Fcuck again or did fcuck again while his wife was in the house.

Na like dis modern day rape dey?

She still pissed that he did not have a relationship with her, aside pussy and dick meeting.

She married and struggling and still seeing him looking fresh.

That is wat this is all about and na money go settle am, las, las.
[/s]
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Benekruku(m): 7:02pm On Jun 28, 2019
[s]
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
timi dakolo and his wife had bankrupt ,they want to use the pastor to rainbox thier pocket, if it were to be dinno melaye who raped her since 1999. Will she be bold enough to grant such interview? She will disgrace herself beyond control. From the video, she claimed the pastor close your mouth, and you didn't attempt to drag with him, what the Bleep? That was a consensual sex. And you can't come out after 20years to claim rubbish
[/s]
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Benekruku(m): 7:03pm On Jun 28, 2019
[s]
Lordbukas:
Good one from Pst Biodun and COZA. Enough of this bullying against the church of the living God. This will serve them right cause they will struggle to prove their case of rape in court.
[/s]
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by quickly: 7:04pm On Jun 28, 2019
Woman wey Dey naked for my room at 2am. Messself I Dey naked

Brain no work again penis don takeover brain

It’s like make you put boiled yam for ground and leave goat

Or lion and goat locked up inside cage

A natural reaction will occur the dominant will prevail unless the dominant is belle full
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by owila4luv(m): 7:04pm On Jun 28, 2019
hammerF1:
Pasta, jsut tell them u did it and u are sorry.

That is all that people want to hear.

U will come out better 4 it.

We all pussy lovers but we love it better wen she begs us to fucck her, even harder and faster and we shakara for her like we got biola also wanting it.
he won't say what you want to hear but the reality
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by odogwu9(m): 7:05pm On Jun 28, 2019
hammerF1:
Pasta, jsut tell them u did it and u are sorry.

That is all that people want to hear.

U will come out better 4 it.

We all pussy lovers but we love it better wen she begs us to fucck her, even harder and faster and we shakara for her like we got biola also wanting it.

U r a fool
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by SenorFax(m): 7:06pm On Jun 28, 2019
Benekruku:

The pastor is a rapist

This is the 3rd accusation!

Same you said about Otobo, when evidence came, it was false

Same about Danielle Okeke, Evidences came but was shot down.

This a case you dont need evidence before you judge. That lady has much more to lose than the pastor. And look at the response we thought would be robust?

He is a rapist! Can gamble my life on it. Na only am them dey accuse. Even Christiano Ronaldo wey be superstar never get 3 rape accusations
So in short you believe the story based on who got something to loose more right??

Little did you know that the most dangerous man is the man with nothing to loose.

And also, she speaks out and you believe her, but he speaks out and you didn't believe him. There is a beef in between those lines you need to check. You actually hate one than the other.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by LordAdam16: 7:06pm On Jun 28, 2019
dyydxx:

He needs to sue her for defmation to be believed. He should prove his innocence by making an example of Mrs Dakolo. Anything else is just pure hiding.

He doesn't NEED to.

Suing her doesn't prove a thing. All it proves is that he has the resources to squash this allegation radically whether true or not. And in the same way she can't prove he raped her; same way he can't prove he didn't.

This is why presumption of innocence is a thing. Sexually assaulted/abused victims should be encouraged to prosecute those they accuse, not simply make statements in a media interview. We don't even treat murder this nonchalantly. If you have no proof, you have no case. That's the letter of the law.

She's skirting the law to go after him in the court of public opinion. I can't for the life of me understand why a sensible individual would prefer not to send someone who raped him/her to jail; instead opting to trivialize such heart-rending experience into a he-said-she-said back-and-forth. As much as I empathize with her; if we begin to do this for all crimes; it'd become the Wild West.

Personally, I don't believe either party.

-Lord

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jun 28, 2019
Looks like they had consensual sex jare. Pastors are kuku fake
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 7:07pm On Jun 28, 2019
Benekruku:
[s][/s]
gold digger, we know people like you
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by LilMissFavvy(f): 7:07pm On Jun 28, 2019
Even if he is guilty which I think he is, with money he's gonna fight the rape victim and go Scot free undecided. People need to be careful of the lives they lives, past lives/mistakes can hunt.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by PastorDannie(m): 7:07pm On Jun 28, 2019
fergie001:
I can bet there is not going to be any lawyer or court -anything.
Funny enough, his wife knows the truth but will protect him for family sake.

Sir,you did this....you raped her....
Not necessarily forcing her physically, you lured her as an underage, used your charming and pastoral position and had your way with her Sir.....own up and say Sorry, Nigerians always forgive.
Very correct... It seems u have experienced one of this commando pastors. They would never own up instead, they would play with words and scriptures or outrightly threaten legal and spiritual actions. Talking frm experience.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by elonize(m): 7:08pm On Jun 28, 2019
Please what's the essence of this,it's been in d past ,n u forgave him n he apologized.case closed,assuming he did it.but bringing it up now,she must have an agenda. Naso some girls from the western world dey do,...there's a motive
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Benekruku(m): 7:09pm On Jun 28, 2019
[s]
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
gold digger, we know people like you
[/s]
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by LisaAnne(f): 7:10pm On Jun 28, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Even if he is guilty which I think he is, with money he's gonna fight the rape victim and go Scot free undecided.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by naijaboy756: 7:11pm On Jun 28, 2019
The PA/Driver of any celebrity or Rich man has some secrets about the celebrity

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Share Your Experience With Fetish Friends, Neighbor, Landlord, Co-worker Etc / Wearing Seductive Clothes To Deposit Lust In The Heart Of Others / Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.