Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,165 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Despite The Introduction Of Over 800 Buses, This Still Happens In Lagos (PHOTOS) - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Despite The Introduction Of Over 800 Buses, This Still Happens In Lagos (PHOTOS) (29448 Views)

Why Don't You Want To Jappa Despite The Condition Of Things?? / American Tourist Describes Nigeria After Spending 12 Days In Lagos (Photos) / Over 800 People Trapped In Cruise Ship Chaos In Norway (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Despite The Introduction Of Over 800 Buses, This Still Happens In Lagos (PHOTOS) by lexy2014: 6:35pm On Aug 17, 2019
Eagleboney:
you are try' na lay out to me in a rude and indecorous manner, thinking that because you are residing in Lagos you have seen it all , you can't test my knowledge,but anyway enlighten me on the rail lines in Lagos

I wasn't rude to u. I was being honest with u cos u felt u knew what u were saying even when it was obvious that u didn't. I tested ur knowledge several times and u failed. Instead of acknowledging that u had bitten more than u could chew, u were still trying to prove a point. D more u tried, u more u exposed urself that u didn't no what u were saying. In d course of our exchange, I did enlighten u& inform u on d state of rail lines in Lagos. But because u were bent on proving ur point, u ignored d points I made. Am not sure what other enlightenment u want
Re: Despite The Introduction Of Over 800 Buses, This Still Happens In Lagos (PHOTOS) by Eagleboney(m): 6:48pm On Aug 17, 2019
lexy2014:

I wasn't rude to u. I was being honest with u cos u felt u knew what u were saying even when it was obvious that u didn't. I tested ur knowledge several times and u failed. Instead of acknowledging that u had bitten more than u chewed, u were still trying to prove a point. D more u tried, u more u exposed urself that u didn't no what u were saying
but tell me whether there is no series of line undergoing construction in Lagos
Re: Despite The Introduction Of Over 800 Buses, This Still Happens In Lagos (PHOTOS) by lexy2014: 6:51pm On Aug 17, 2019
Eagleboney:
but tell me whether there is no series of line undergoing construction in Lagos

Is that d bone of contention or d fact that u emphatically said and insisted that there's no "completed and functional" rail lines in Lagos?

U also insisted that there are two completed light rail projects in Lagos. Where did u get that from?

1 Like

Re: Despite The Introduction Of Over 800 Buses, This Still Happens In Lagos (PHOTOS) by MIKOLOWISKA: 10:40pm On Aug 17, 2019
Lexusgs430:

You asked a question, and i gave you the best solution...... Without using a sledgehammer, to crack a nut approach, nothing would work properly.....

We have to be honest with ourselves............. Are Lagosians enjoying their traffic punishment? NO....
army tried this approach. It did not work.
Is not easy to sledgehammer nut that is perched on your balls o

Without alternative you will just get the ire of voters and once you're out its back to square one

If lagosians were not enjoying the traffic they wud find solution like okada or carpool
Re: Despite The Introduction Of Over 800 Buses, This Still Happens In Lagos (PHOTOS) by Lexusgs430: 10:53pm On Aug 17, 2019
MIKOLOWISKA:
army tried this approach. It did not work.
Is not easy to sledgehammer nut that is perched on your balls o

Without alternative you will just get the ire of voters and once you're out its back to square one

If lagosians were not enjoying the traffic they wud find solution like okada or carpool

It did not work, because it was not properly planned.... A fire brigade approach is not required.... A long term continuous plan, is the only solution......

It would not be a popular move, but to make considerable progress, difficult decision are required by people with balls..........

1 Like

Re: Despite The Introduction Of Over 800 Buses, This Still Happens In Lagos (PHOTOS) by MIKOLOWISKA: 10:58pm On Aug 17, 2019
Lexusgs430:

It did not work, because it was not properly planned.... A fire brigade approach is not required.... A long term continuous plan, is the only solution......

It would not be a popular move, but to make considerable progress, difficult decision are required by people with balls..........
the same way you are fire brigading

I say again if you do this without alternative
You are no different from politicians that don't know more than to ban what they don't like

Ask social how far with okada ban

No okada in about yet traffic everyday

They banned Danforth it just caused unnecessary hardship
Re: Despite The Introduction Of Over 800 Buses, This Still Happens In Lagos (PHOTOS) by Lexusgs430: 11:09pm On Aug 17, 2019
MIKOLOWISKA:

You are no different from politicians that don't know more than to ban what they don't like

What are you proposing?
Re: Despite The Introduction Of Over 800 Buses, This Still Happens In Lagos (PHOTOS) by Lexusgs430: 11:11pm On Aug 17, 2019
MIKOLOWISKA:

I am not banning, i am simply adhering to strict traffic/vehicles legally obligated documentations........
Re: Despite The Introduction Of Over 800 Buses, This Still Happens In Lagos (PHOTOS) by MIKOLOWISKA: 12:52am On Aug 18, 2019
Okada and Danfo bam were traffic and vehicle legally obligated documentations
Lexusgs430:

I am not banning, i am simply adhering to strict traffic/vehicles legally obligated documentations........
Re: Despite The Introduction Of Over 800 Buses, This Still Happens In Lagos (PHOTOS) by MIKOLOWISKA: 12:53am On Aug 18, 2019
Leave private sector to solve it
While govt provide brt lanes
Lexusgs430:

What are you proposing?
Re: Despite The Introduction Of Over 800 Buses, This Still Happens In Lagos (PHOTOS) by Lexusgs430: 6:33am On Aug 18, 2019
MIKOLOWISKA:
Leave private sector to solve it
While govt provide brt lanes

The private sector to solve government roads?.....? Financed wholly by the private sector?

Ok o... grin
Re: Despite The Introduction Of Over 800 Buses, This Still Happens In Lagos (PHOTOS) by LewinskyMon: 11:50am On Aug 18, 2019
Lexusgs430:

The private sector to solve government roads?.....? Financed wholly by the private sector?

Ok o... grin
grin
Re: Despite The Introduction Of Over 800 Buses, This Still Happens In Lagos (PHOTOS) by Ugosample(m): 12:02pm On Aug 18, 2019
caracas:
The truth of the Matter is no matter the innovations n inventions the government decides to introduce the problem would still not be solved. Why , because lagos is too populated n the more u invent n introduce the more ppl move into Lagos.
It is simple the Lagos state government cannot n will never be able to solve this problem. The only way to solve this traffic problems is to deliberately depopulate Lagos, and that can only be done by opening up other major cities n make Lagos less attractive.
Of course only the FG can do this.

Lagos if planned properly can even handle a 35m population

Tokyo and Mexico city got crowd too
even Beijing and Shanghai

but black man always do his thing like black man
that is why things are like that in Lagos
Re: Despite The Introduction Of Over 800 Buses, This Still Happens In Lagos (PHOTOS) by MIKOLOWISKA: 4:26pm On Aug 18, 2019
Private is always more efficient
Always
Look at roads built with private money that get built and give payed and those that govt pay mobilisation and they go on spending spree mating second wife

Private always better

Lexusgs430:

Ok o... grin
Re: Despite The Introduction Of Over 800 Buses, This Still Happens In Lagos (PHOTOS) by Lexusgs430: 4:49pm On Aug 18, 2019
MIKOLOWISKA:
Private is always more efficient
Always
Look at roads built with private money that get built and give payed and those that govt pay mobilisation and they go on spending spree mating second wife

Private always better

That was possibly a tax waiver arrangement........
Re: Despite The Introduction Of Over 800 Buses, This Still Happens In Lagos (PHOTOS) by MIKOLOWISKA: 6:09pm On Aug 18, 2019
If we're fixing our infra, then no need forvtax
Lexusgs430:

That was possibly a tax waiver arrangement........

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria Will No Longer Tolerate Harassment Of Its Citizens In Ghana - FG / Photo: Check Out How Orderly Lagos Traffic Was In The 60's / Truck Carrying Onions Had Accident In Koto, Kogi, Many Injured, Dead (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.