Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,206 members, 7,815,197 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? (20542 Views)

Why Do Married Men Behave Like This? / Men Behave Better When Around Beautiful Women / Why Can't Nigerian Girls Have This Kind Of Tummy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? by hakon: 8:56pm On Nov 23, 2010
which one is more dangerous : throat grabbing or a man introducing a foreign object inside your body. the young man was only trying his luck with u. you should have politely explained to him that you dont like him that much to move into the next level. spiritual conji fit catch u one day and u will make a pass at a man in a way that might seem right to u but offensive to the man. if the Man aggressively rejects you the way u rejected the naija bros that was in need of something u had hope u will not be offended. throat grabbing is still romatic to some chics.
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? by Dyt(f): 8:56pm On Nov 23, 2010
Kenny has killed it all
efpmk oooooo
coughin
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? by Mygoldie(f): 8:57pm On Nov 23, 2010
howdy Kay? smiley smiley
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? by Skidoc(m): 8:58pm On Nov 23, 2010
This is sweeping generalisation at its peak. Poster, you need to hang around cultured and polished Nigerian-born Naija men. Birds of a feather flock together so I can understand why you only attract the lowlife crop of Nigerian men. Step up your game.
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? by CILondon: 8:59pm On Nov 23, 2010
I have my own opinions as to why Nigerian raised males behave this way. It is because in Nigeria, there is no law enforcement/ police presence and the rule of law is virtually non existent. As a result, most nigerian males grow up with no fear of the consequences of breaking the law. The lawbreaking behaviour becomes entrenched.

They then come over to UK with that lawless behaviour and they quickly receive a rude awakening from the British bobby (aka police).

The root of the problem lies in the culture of male lawlessness prevalent in Nigeria which itself is caused by the absence of effective law enforcemnt in Nigeria.

There is no rule of law in Nigeria.
A lawless country produces a lawless people - especially in the males. (Females are naturally better at self-monitoring and self-restraint).
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? by hakon: 9:00pm On Nov 23, 2010
E be like say this chic don dey enter Man na Mabn stage,
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? by kay177(m): 9:00pm On Nov 23, 2010
Mygoldie:

howdy Kay? smiley smiley

Mama
i dey inside FUJI HOUSE OF COMMOSSION  grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? by Mygoldie(f): 9:02pm On Nov 23, 2010
hahahahaha abi ooh, this NL peeps no go kill person sha! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? by KennyG6(m): 9:03pm On Nov 23, 2010
CILondon:

I have my own opinions as to why Nigerian raised males behave this way. It is because in Nigeria, there is no law enforcement/ police presence and the rule of law is virtually non existent. As a result, most nigerian males grow up with no fear of the consequences of breaking the law. The lawbreaking behaviour becomes entrenched.

They then come over to UK with that lawless behaviour and they quickly receive a rude awakening from the British bobby (aka police).
The root of the problem lies in the culture of male lawlessness prevalent in Nigeria which itself is caused by the absence of effective law enforcemnt in Nigeria.
A lawless country produces a lawless people - especially in the males. (Females are naturally better at self-monitoring and self-restraint).
not true, there is more discipline in naija than there is in UK. No naija pikin would dare bring a bf to spend the night in her papa house, the number of uk born and bred kids who do all sort knowing fully well that being underage there is little the law can do to them,
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? by debosky(m): 9:07pm On Nov 23, 2010
CILondon:

Thank goodness you said it was your opinion, because that's the only reason I won't attack your post.

So you need policemen around before you can behave decently? That must be the most ridiculous statement I've heard ever.

There are villages in Nigeria where there are no police men, not to mention police stations, yet they don't go about grabbing people's throats or handling their breasts unduly. Only someone with poor upbringing or a wrong sense of fun will be grabbing breasts at the slightest glimpse.

This must be the most contrived piece of BS I've read in a while. . . .I need the law to tell me grabbing people's breast is wrong.  undecided

If it is about being 'lawless', to what do you attribute the silly behaviour of British born and bred people who commit the same crimes you mentioned? Or Brits don't grab people's breasts? Or kill people?

Maybe if you and your friends stop associating with riff raff then you'll stop having issues.  grin
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? by kay177(m): 9:08pm On Nov 23, 2010
CILondon:

The PARROT has just LANDED with her bag of insults on all NIGERIANS IRRESPECTIVE OF GENDER---- i know where you are coming from and what you  want to PROVE to us, But unfortunately we are not interested tongue tongue tongue
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? by CILondon: 9:10pm On Nov 23, 2010
hakon:

which one is more dangerous : throat grabbing or a man introducing a foreign object inside your body. the young man was only trying his luck with u. you should have politely explained to him that you dont like him that much to move into the next level. spiritual conji fit catch u one day and u will make a pass at a man in a way that might seem right to u but offensive to the man. if the Man aggressively rejects you the way u rejected the naija bros that was in need of something u had hope u will not be offended. throat grabbing is still romatic to some chics.

Actually throat grabbing is extremley dangerous as well as scary especially if the person's throat is grabbed from behind. There is nothing romantic about throat grabbing - it is very dangerousand illegal.
Any woman who is chatted up/approached by a man in that sort of way should see it for the RED FLAG that it is!!!
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? by lizzybabe1(f): 9:14pm On Nov 23, 2010
A white man has placed his hand on my thigh before, in Leeds. I suppose ALL British men too can't behave themselves and there is no law enforcement in UK and the rule of law is virtually non-existent? Blah Blah Blah.
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? by CILondon: 9:15pm On Nov 23, 2010
I don't associate with raf raff any more. It was really easy to keep away from rif raff once I identified who the rif raf were.
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? by Dyt(f): 9:15pm On Nov 23, 2010
Dis babe dey fex o
shuuu
cos of throat grabbin 4rm behind
my head o
i don die 4 nl
its funny cos m imaginin d scene
its so so hillarious
my gawd
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? by Yorisb: 9:15pm On Nov 23, 2010
lizzybabe1:

A white man has placed his hand on my thigh before, in Leeds. I suppose ALL British men too can't behave themselves and there is no law enforcement in UK and the rule of law is virtually non-existent? Blah Blah Blah.

Thank you jare!! kiss
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? by CILondon: 9:16pm On Nov 23, 2010
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? by debosky(m): 9:17pm On Nov 23, 2010
CILondon:

I don't associate with[b] raf raff any more[/b]. It was really easy to keep away from rif raff once I identified who the rif raf were.

Thank God for your life. grin

Now stop generalising like an uneducated person which you're not. wink
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? by kay177(m): 9:19pm On Nov 23, 2010
The ORIGINAL POSTER  is on highly concentrated TABA i THINK SHE STAYS IN BRIXTON  undecided embarassed
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? by CILondon: 9:19pm On Nov 23, 2010
lizzybabe1:

Did he grab your throat a few weeks later?
Somehow I doubt it.
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? by KennyG6(m): 9:19pm On Nov 23, 2010
lizzybabe1:

me sef i have placed my hands on a white chic's thigh in emmmmm where is this place again? emmmmm
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? by debosky(m): 9:20pm On Nov 23, 2010
Kenny_G:

me sef i have placed my hands on a white chic's thigh in emmmmm where is this place again? emmmmm

Yoouuuu Keeeee. (UK) grin
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? by kay177(m): 9:21pm On Nov 23, 2010
Kenny_G:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

debosky:

Yoouuuu Keeeee. (UK) grin

grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? by lizzybabe1(f): 9:24pm On Nov 23, 2010
CILondon:

Did he grb your throat a few weeks later?
Somehow I doubt it.

No he didn't. But I think placing your hand on a woman's thigh also counts for such "uncultured behaviour" towards women as you indicated in your first post. Each race has its fair share of such men so it's unfair to attribute such behaviour to only a certain group. I bet Wagner of X-Factor is one of them LOL. He just comes across as someone who can tap a lady's backside or something like that. grin
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? by Dyt(f): 9:24pm On Nov 23, 2010
So kenny afta dat u grabbed er neck wks later
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? by CILondon: 9:26pm On Nov 23, 2010
Kenny_G:

I hope you did not proceed to stand behind her and grab her by the throat. I know what you nigerian born men can be like. So indisciplined and with absolutely no respect for boundaries.
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? by KennyG6(m): 9:28pm On Nov 23, 2010
Dyt:

So kenny afta dat u grabbed er neck wks later
weeks later ke?  and what is my business with her neck? That was never part of my training, grin grin
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? by denzel2009: 9:29pm On Nov 23, 2010
They probably employed an ancient executor in your company.
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? by KennyG6(m): 9:30pm On Nov 23, 2010
CILondon:

I hope you did not proceed to stand behind her and grab her by the throat. I know what you nigerian born men can be like. So indisciplined and with absolutely no respect for a boundaries.

wrong, I wasnt born in nigeria grin
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? by lizzybabe1(f): 9:31pm On Nov 23, 2010
Kenny_G:

LOL. I guess you are making fun of me for indicating the place where it happened. I just wanted to drive home the point that I'm not talking about a white man raised in Nigeria. Cos to CILondon, it is in Nigeria that Satan resides. grin
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? by CILondon: 9:33pm On Nov 23, 2010
Dyt:

Dis babe dey fex o
shuuu
cos of throat grabbin 4rm behind
my head o
i don die 4 nl
its funny cos m imaginin d scene
its so so hillarious

And therein lies the difference between Nigerians and the rest of the world.
Nigerians find what he did to me (grabbing my throat) funny - but all other nationalities find it shocking
There is something wrong with you people of Nigeria - your standards of decency are abysmally low. No wonder Obama won't set foot in that country!
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? by CILondon: 9:37pm On Nov 23, 2010
Kenny_G:

wrong, I wasnt born in nigeria grin

But were you raised there. It's where you were raised that matters. A Nigerian raised man is something ALL WOMEN SHOULD RUN FROM!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Need Suggestions On The Appropriate Setting To Propose. / Nigerian Vs Ghanian Girls: Which Are Better? / Can I Touch Your Peniss Without Being Penetrated ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.