Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,210 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? (20543 Views)

Why Do Married Men Behave Like This? / Men Behave Better When Around Beautiful Women / Why Can't Nigerian Girls Have This Kind Of Tummy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? by CILondon: 11:56pm On Nov 23, 2010
Even though I was born in UK and lived the great majority of my life in UK, I have been to Nigeria and lived there and so I know what i saw with my own eyes. A pretty girl can't walk down the road and go to the market without men grabbing and pulling one part of her body or the other - the poor girl has no police to turn to

And then those same bush men get visas to come into UK and try that rubbish on the women over here. Thank God for British police. He de show una pepper

Come and try your ikebe grabbing nonsense over here in UK and see what Oyinbo police will do to you
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? by NubianQ(f): 12:00am On Nov 24, 2010
CILondon:

Even though I was born in UK and lived the the great majority of my life in UK, I have been to Nigeria and lived there and so I know what i saw with my own eyes. A pretty girl can't walk down the road and go to the market without men grabbing and pulling one part of her body or the other - the poor girl has no police to trun to

And then thos same bush men get visa's to come into UK and try that rubbish on the women over here. Thank God for British police. He de show una pepper

Come and try your ikebe grabbing nonsense over here in UK and see what Oyinbo police will do to you

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? by debosky(m): 12:02am On Nov 24, 2010
Just lemme know when next you're walking by in London, I'll make sure to grab that ikebe of yours. . . .but wait, there isn't anything to grab is there?   grin grin grin

Y'all shouldn't pay this self confessed riff raff lover any more attention.
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? by Dsense(m): 12:02am On Nov 24, 2010
CILondon:

Even though I was born in UK and lived the the great majority of my life in UK, I have been to Nigeria and lived there and so I know what i saw with my own eyes. A pretty girl can't walk down the road and go to the market without men grabbing and pulling one part of her body or the other - the poor girl has no police to trun to

And then thos same bush men get visa's to come into UK and try that rubbish on the women over here. Thank God for British police. He de show una pepper

U re d cutest moderfuckker i've ever met in ma entire life . . . U stinky pig . . .Come over here . . .Are u sure u went  to Nigeria? or U dreamt about this ur illussion that is not happening nd will never occur . . .KEEP SAYING SHIT bOUT THE COUNTRY ND THE PPL ''Na Ayilala go give u headache'' Untill u repent, U retarded bastard.
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? by CILondon: 12:03am On Nov 24, 2010
NubianQ:

well i agree and disagree. in your case the guy was wrong,  but some people get upset when you generalise,  you need to cut some men some slack,

to be honest i am not the biggest fan of Nigerian men but i know that there are many decent ones.

I am Nigerian and i can relate to some things you have said. like i said the guy was completely out of order!

if you generalise, it does get people a bit angry , i guess Nigerians are fed up of being classed as unruly!

NubianQ,
You sound like a fair minded lady. I'm sorry if Nigerians are fed up of being classed as unruly - but the truth of the matter is a lot of the men are!
If they don't like the reputation, then they know what they have to do. Change!
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? by MrsEve1: 12:04am On Nov 24, 2010
D-sense:

^^I'm not taking it easy or down but up nd upper . . .This poster seems not ready to realize what he has just done right now. . . .Don't u know how many pple will be the victim of what he has just posted now .  . . .There re lot of foreigners or NL  . . .So is this the right impression we re here to give about our people nd the nation?

I understand suga, and I am for one don't believe that all Nigerian men are like that as I have stated in many threads, I have many Nigerian friends who are good people and I married a Nigerian man. I have been embraced with love by Nigerian families who I have no blood relations with but they have taken me as part of their family.  They even called me A lost sister who have returned home and it touches my heart so.  I know there are Nigerian men and women who need some whoopings but they do not represent what Nigerian One Love is about.  It said that Nigerian people getting the flack for other dummies who use Nigerian identity to scam other which is sad but do not feed into that bull because that exactly what they expect of Nigerian people, TO BE ANGRY AND IGNANT,

As a black woman although yall get on my nerves at time but I love yall!  kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? by Dsense(m): 12:04am On Nov 24, 2010
Moderator !!! . . .Why did u modify ma text . . i have said nothing wrong angry
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? by Dsense(m): 12:07am On Nov 24, 2010
Mrs. Eve:

I understand suga, and I am for one don't believe that all Nigerian men are like that as I have stated in many threads, I have many Nigerian friends who are good people and I married a Nigerian man. I have been embraced with love by Nigerian families who I have no blood relations with but they have taken me as part of their family. They even called me A lost sister who have returned home and it touches my heart so. I know there are Nigerian men and women who need some whoopings but they do not represent what Nigerian One Love is about. It said that Nigerian people getting the flack for other dummies who use Nigerian identity to scam other which is sad but do not feed into that bull because that exactly what they expect of Nigerian people, TO BE ANGRY AND IGNANT,

As a black woman although yall get on my nerves at time but I love yall! kiss kiss kiss kiss
That's ma gal . , kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss . . , i THINK I'M COOL AFTER THE KISSES.
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? by MrsEve1: 12:07am On Nov 24, 2010
Dsense,

Please respond with caution, I don't want you to get banned!
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? by Dsense(m): 12:10am On Nov 24, 2010
^^ Thanks . .I'm back!
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? by steeze(m): 12:11am On Nov 24, 2010
Poster u are really stupid. I sense d disdain with which u say NIGERIAN BORN/RAISED men and d pride with which u say BRITISH BORN/RAISED. Well to help u out, may Amadioha punish ur Nigerian parents for giving birth to u and making u have anytin to do wit Nigeria. Fool.
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? by MrsEve1: 12:13am On Nov 24, 2010
(tapping steeze on the shoulder, come here too baby)
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? by CILondon: 12:14am On Nov 24, 2010
British prisons are very full. Of Nigerian inmates.
 grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? by tunnytox(m): 12:16am On Nov 24, 2010
@Poster
You are an example of failure of the British education system, people like you thought education is just about getting degres but education is definitely more than that, so because some Nigerian crooks grabs you by the throat you are making so much noise? If you have been a 7/7 bomb victim i'm sure you would be declaring war on Pakistanis by now.

You are just lucky to be born or raised in the UK for crying out loud you could have been born and raised in Haiti or better still in Congo where it is almost certain that you'll be despoiled. Get a grip and stop generalising i was born and raised from Nigeria and to be honest I cannot say how many times I have been touched inappropriately by some british born girls, this has not made me to think they are all loose. I'm a responsible married man and so are many of my friends many of whom are professionals.

My advise to you is to stop associating yourself with crooks because if you keep associating yourself with them i'm sure you will raise a thread like this for every nationalities. BTW birds of the same feathers flock together, it easier for crooks to attract another crook

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? by steeze(m): 12:18am On Nov 24, 2010
There are two sides to a story and unfortunately our throat grabbing Nigerian is not here to give us his. He woulda told us all the slutty moves u made.
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? by Dsense(m): 12:19am On Nov 24, 2010
CILondon:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I have said it ''Na Ayilala go punish'' u r*tarded son of pig!
Where is 190 sef to come and set bomb in his Hole angry
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? by CILondon: 12:19am On Nov 24, 2010
Amadioha is a load of rubbish. It doesn't exist.

I believe in JESUS CHRIST so spare me your pagan nonsense
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? by steeze(m): 12:24am On Nov 24, 2010
Yes, it's pagan nonsense because Amadioha is african. More specifically Nigerian. That won't stop him from punishing your philandering parents. @mrseve dont mind d postor jor. Na were she be. Frustrated slut.
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? by NubianQ(f): 12:25am On Nov 24, 2010
D-sense:

Moderator !!! . . .Why did u modify ma text . . i have said nothing wrong  angry

you are being abusive and its infair, in topics like this to be honest i can relate to the poster,

CILondon:

NubianQ,
You sound like a fair minded lady. I'm sorry if Nigerians are fed up of being classed as unruly - but the truth of the matter is a lot of the men are!
If they don't like the reputation, then they know what they have to do. Change!

Girl, i have been on the forum for a while and been called names i cant even remember, if i got a penny for every name i have been called i would build the Taj Mahal 300 million times wink in the end i just dont bother,

Its a forum and freedom of expression is not permitted on nairaland, yes i did call you out not to generalise but i know how you feel and i know what other women go through. let me put it this way, sexual harrasment is a joke to some societies, its going to be hard to change that. i know some guys that have been jailed for some of these things but yet some others fail to learn.

Keep an open mind, some men can be respectful if you find anyone acting funny avoid him totally. Fortunately for me  i just avoid being too friendly with some people. you have to have a thick skin, nairaland is MANLAND, so when you say anything about men, wear a bullet proof vest grin grin grin grin,  when i see men curse out women who call them out i just wonder if they have sisters or mothers,

debosky:

Just lemme know when next you're walking by in London, I'll make sure to grab that ikebe of yours. . . .but wait, there isn't anything to grab is there?   grin grin grin

Y'all shouldn't pay this self confessed riff raff lover any more attention.

well please do, i cant wait to tune watch you on the news lol, she will get the pow pow on you!  cool cool cool

Debosky, you live abroad and we both know that some men are crazy,

@All, read between the lines, stop cursing the girl,  she felt peeed off about something and said it, if someone says Nigerian men i think we should know that she really doesnt mean all, its just that someone can actually keep meeting really annoying naija men. in naija alot of men are VERY disrespectful, not just Nigeria but Africa and alot of africans complain, Oyinbo's can be but they are closet mad sometimes.  

I am not for sexual harrasment at all, i will not support making fun of what she went through. atleast i told her generalising was unfair and i think she gets it!

tunnytox:

@Poster
You are an example of failure of the British education system, people like you thought education is just about getting degres but education is definitely more than that, so because some Nigerian crooks grabs you by the throat you are making so much noise? If you have been a 7/7 bomb victim i'm sure you would be declaring war on Pakistanis by now.

You are just lucky to be born or raised in the UK for crying out loud you could have been born and raised in Haiti or better still in Congo where it is almost certain that you'll be despoiled. Get a grip and stop generalising i was born and raised from Nigeria and to be honest I cannot say how many times I have been touched inappropriately by some british born girls, this has not made me to think they are all loose. I'm a responsible married man and so are many of my friends many of whom are professionals.

My advise to you is to stop associating yourself with crooks because if you keep associating yourself with them i'm sure you will raise a thread like this for every nationalities. BTW birds of the same feathers flock together, it easier for crooks to attract another crook

wow, so you blame the girl and not the character of the person harrasing her, please spare me!

D-sense:

I have said it ''Na Ayilala go punish'' u r*tarded son of pig!
Where is 190 sef to come and set bomb in his Hole angry

Dsense, no comment lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE MOTHERS AND SISTERS OHHHHHH, FREE THE GIRL ABEG, those of you saying she making Nigeria look bad are making Nigerians look insensitive abeg.

if una like curse me, as usual  wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? by NubianQ(f): 12:27am On Nov 24, 2010
steeze:

Yes, it's pagan nonsense because Amadioha is african. More specifically Nigerian. That won't stop him from punishing your philandering parents. @mrseve dont mind d postor jor. Na were she be. Frustrated slut.
so because she put a comment she is frustrated

Jeez, where are you guys from,

I left this forum for almost two years to come back to this way of thinking, if a woman says something she is a slut, can you not come up with something more constructive?
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? by debosky(m): 12:28am On Nov 24, 2010
CILondon:

Amadioha is a load of rubbish. It doesn't exist.

I believe in JESUS CHRIST so spare me your pagan nonsense

Hehehehe see fear!  grin

NubianQ:

well please do,  i cant wait to tune watch you on the news lol,  she will get the pow pow on you!  cool cool cool

Debosky,  you live abroad and we both know that some men are crazy,

Hehehehe. . . .nothing of the sort will happen. How can there be a crime when there's no butt to grab? Can you touch something that's not there?  grin grin
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? by kay177(m): 12:28am On Nov 24, 2010
CILondon:

The inmates include your father, mother, cousins, uncles etc--
BASTAR D angry angry angry shocked
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? by tunnytox(m): 12:31am On Nov 24, 2010
NubianQ:

wow,  so you blame the girl and not the character of the person harrasing her,  please spare me!

Spare you my foot, so the girl should blame all Nigerian men just because of one crook?
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? by steeze(m): 12:32am On Nov 24, 2010
Poster it seems all d Naija men u meet just wanna 'hit that' and bail because u don't seem useful 4 anytin else. It must be really frustrating. No wonder u have chosen to embark on your anti-Nigerian men propaganda. Shior!
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? by debosky(m): 12:33am On Nov 24, 2010
Seriously, why all the family insults? Y'all really need to lean back and stop losing your head like a bunch of locos.
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? by CILondon: 12:33am On Nov 24, 2010
tunnytox:

@Poster

quote]

Yes, I quite agree. That's why I stopped mixing with rif raff (Nigerian raised men)
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? by Dsense(m): 12:33am On Nov 24, 2010
NubianQ:

so because she put a comment she is frustrated

Jeez, where are you guys from,

I left this forum for almost two years to come back to this way of thinking, if a woman says something she is a slut, can you not come up with something more constructive?
Whatever  . . .If u re related to the Poster then tell him to quit nd cancel the thread! otherwise ppl will keep pumping him with load of abusive comments nd i'm still one of them . , .  .If ma comments ware not fair towards this kinda thread then let God judge me . . . Is it because she's a lady so she has the right to say shitt bout ma country? Nah!!! No way . . . . I don't stay in Nigeria but we all understand how things re back home  . . .So it's not one stewpid Alien that will come here trying to downgrade ma nation! angry
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? by NubianQ(f): 12:35am On Nov 24, 2010
AMADIOHA DOES NOT EXIST, ITS SOME IDOL THAT NOONE SHOULD EVEN ACKNOWLEDGE, SUE ME!!!

debosky:

Hehehehe see fear!  grin

Hehehehe. . . .nothing of the sort will happen. How can there be a crime when there's no butt to grab? Can you touch something that's not there?  grin grin

Debosky, we have had our fights in the past but please dont tell me you support the ladies being harrassed, and stop being cheeky, we both know that some naija guys in london dont learn, i know if 4 people that have been in the slammer for things like this, i am not saying all naija men do it but alot of them throw caution to the wind abi wind to the caution, maybe the poster did not put it the way she should have but she has a point,  I AGREE WITH HER ON SOME OF HER POINTS,

tunnytox:

Spare you my foot, so the girl should blame all Nigerian men just because of one crook?

listen she said something ok, she mentioned naija men because she probably has not met a decent one, its not her fault. there are people who meet negative people of a particular group and make their conclusions, you can start by telling her not to think that way simple, i dont have a foot fetish, so i dont want your foot, hope u understand wink

kay177:

The inmates include your father, mother, cousins, uncles etc,
BASTAR D angry angry angry shocked

what has her family got to do with this now? na you go start the rant! Kay177 abeg jo , stop being soo mean,

ALL YOU MEN WHY ARE YOU BEING ON THE DEFENSE INSTEAD OF YOU TO BE CONSTRUCTIVE YOU HAVE RESORTED TO INSULTS,

NAIJA MEN SEF UNA NEED RELAX,
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? by steeze(m): 12:37am On Nov 24, 2010
Poster lemme give u a lil education because ur sounding very stupid. For every Nigerian doctor that have committed those crimes u've mentioned here, there are many more british doctors guilty of the same crimes. A fact u have conveniently chosen to ignore. U see ur foolishness?
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? by debosky(m): 12:38am On Nov 24, 2010
NubianQ:

AMADIOHA DOES NOT EXIST,  ITS SOME IDOL THAT NOONE SHOULD EVEN ACKNOWLEDGE,  SUE ME!!!

If your legs start swelling, don't come begging oh!  grin

Debosky,  we have had our fights in the past but please dont tell me you support the ladies being harrassed,  and stop being cheeky,  we both know that some naija guys in london dont learn,  i know if 4 people that have been in the slammer for things like this,  i am not saying all naija men do it but alot of them throw caution to the wind abi wind to the caution,  maybe the poster did not put it the way she should have but she has a point,   I AGREE WITH HER ON SOME OF HER POINTS,  

Of course I don't, what I do agree with is that the OP is full of doo doo.  grin

The only attention she gets from men is when she insults them so she might as well enjoy it. grin
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? by Nobody: 12:42am On Nov 24, 2010
If you go through the OP's blog (The address is in her signature) you will notice its filled with all sorts of crap against Nigerian men, and black men and women in general.
This is one instance where Seun should simply ban. Im tired of silly women coming out here speaking crap about Nigerians. Making hasty generalizations.
There are paedophiles, and the worst kind of sex offenders in the UK. The gay ish even starts right from high school, so how are they better than us? Jack the ripper, one of the bloodiest serial killers in history, was british.

Every race and nation has bad and good people. Sex offenders and rude people abound in every race, country, religion, etc

IF you hate yourself and your kind that much, and dont want to be with a Nigerian, fine. Do us a favor, shut up, keep your opinions  to yourself, and marry a martian for all I care!!!

Rubbish!
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? by Dsense(m): 12:43am On Nov 24, 2010
^^I thought as much nd that's why i'm cool now!!

If your legs start swelling, don't come begging oh!  grin

[quote][/quote]
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Need Suggestions On The Appropriate Setting To Propose. / Nigerian Vs Ghanian Girls: Which Are Better? / Can I Touch Your Peniss Without Being Penetrated ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.