Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,394 members, 7,826,534 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

PUNCH Has Started Addressing Buhari As 'Major General' - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PUNCH Has Started Addressing Buhari As 'Major General' (64436 Views)

Food Crisis: Maize, Sorghum Prices Drop As Major Feed Producers Suspend Purchase / Army, Police Personnel Clash In Zamfara Camp As Major Brutalises Police / Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PUNCH Has Started Addressing Buhari As 'Major General' by NGpatriot: 5:39pm On Dec 12, 2019
[s]
Agboriotejoye:

GMB is the president but doing a wonderful job is a no no as recent events have shown. Even his wife does not think so neither does she respect him enough to hide her feelings.
Dubai strategy or whatever is old story. The proponent is back in Nigeria. Abi you wish he took you along ni? You should be more concerned about UK medical tourism. That's something that has direct impact on the country not some phantom Dubai strategy
[/s]

Whatever event you are talking about is your headache, not mine or the majority that put him in office, your self induced daily drama is just drama.
Re: PUNCH Has Started Addressing Buhari As 'Major General' by NGpatriot: 5:42pm On Dec 12, 2019
[s]
Agboriotejoye:

Pain? I think you should look at the mirror if you want to see pain. It's written all over you. I just don't have the time to argue with a empty, sellout who is devoid of the minimum amount of commonsense and reasoning expected of a toddler. Just look around you and see how you're being steadily unmasked and derided.
[/s]

Your pain go multiply when you wake up tomorrow and found out that General Muhammadu Buhari is still your president regardless what you and some misguided elements call him and so it shall remain till the end of his term in office, enjoy the painment, it makes me feel great.
Re: PUNCH Has Started Addressing Buhari As 'Major General' by Legendguru: 5:43pm On Dec 12, 2019
Good for him
Re: PUNCH Has Started Addressing Buhari As 'Major General' by Agboriotejoye(m): 5:50pm On Dec 12, 2019
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Your pain go multiply when you wake up tomorrow and found out that General Muhammadu Buhari is still your president regardless what you and some misguided elements call him and so it shall remain till the end of his term in office, enjoy the painment, it makes me feel great.

Now the question is, wetin you gain? GMB is dictator and president. He's flying around like Peter pan while his extended family are living large. The question is where is ur gain? Your garri never swell o
Re: PUNCH Has Started Addressing Buhari As 'Major General' by Agboriotejoye(m): 5:52pm On Dec 12, 2019
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Whatever event you are talking about is your headache, not mine or the majority that put him in office, your self induced daily drama is just drama.

Majority who put him in office are living in penury. I know some of them personally. You see, hunger knows no zombie. It seems attach himself more to them. Some of them have been drinking gutter water with relish since he assumed office as dictator
Re: PUNCH Has Started Addressing Buhari As 'Major General' by NGpatriot: 6:33pm On Dec 12, 2019
[s]
Agboriotejoye:

Now the question is, wetin you gain? GMB is dictator and president. He's flying around like Peter pan while his extended family are living large. The question is where is ur gain? Your garri never swell o
[/s]

Dude, worry about your life and stop obsessing over mine, life is too short and your painment don't move me.

President Muhammadu Buhari, or if you like General President Muhammadu Buhari shall remain the president of Nigeria regardless of whatever name or drama you come up with.
Re: PUNCH Has Started Addressing Buhari As 'Major General' by NGpatriot: 6:38pm On Dec 12, 2019
Agboriotejoye:

Majority who put him in office are living in penury. I know some of them personally. You see, hunger knows no zombie. It seems attach himself more to them. Some of them have been drinking gutter water with relish since he assumed office as dictator

The fact that you and your type are broke, poor and hungry doesn't mean other people are too, work on your life and get your priority straight instead of obsessing about my life.
Re: PUNCH Has Started Addressing Buhari As 'Major General' by balodihno14(m): 7:54pm On Dec 12, 2019
hisexcellency34:
There is a new storm brewing at the home of the President, Major General Muhammadu Buhari (retd.), as his wife, Aisha, has alleged that his spokesman, Garba Shehu, takes orders from Mamman Daura.

Aisha says Buhari’s Senior Special Assistant on Media and Publicity, Garba Shehu, now takes orders from her husband’s powerful nephew, Daura.

In a statement she signed on Wednesday, Mrs. Buhari said it was Daura that ordered Shehu to issue a statement to say that the office of the First Lady had been scrapped.

https://punchng.com/how-mamman-daura-used-garba-shehu-to-undermine-me-aisha/

Re: PUNCH Has Started Addressing Buhari As 'Major General' by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:49pm On Dec 12, 2019
NGpatriot:

The fact that you and your type are broke, poor and hungry doesn't mean other people are too, work on your life and get your priority straight instead of obsessing about my life.
Lol. Majority who voted for him are in penury. It is a fact. Deal with it. We're talking about the poverty capital of the world. The region that gave him the biggest vote margin is the poorest of the poor in the country.
Live with it. What's my biz with ur ass-licking existence that is there to be obsessed about? Is it ur lame excuse of a defence of a dictator or your weak logic?
Abbeg swerve!! Your existence is pitiable at best
Re: PUNCH Has Started Addressing Buhari As 'Major General' by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:52pm On Dec 12, 2019
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Dude, worry about your life and stop obsessing over mine, life is too short and your painment don't move me.

President Muhammadu Buhari, or if you like General President Muhammadu Buhari shall remain the president of Nigeria regardless of whatever name or drama you come up with.

You just keep shouting "painment" which is a testament to ur poor education.
I still wonder who you think you're that one Rio be obsessed with you. You're just a fleeting noise maker and an empty ass-licker who derives personal esteem from being a govt whipping boy. You should be ashamed of yourself
Re: PUNCH Has Started Addressing Buhari As 'Major General' by DexterousOne(m): 7:30am On Dec 13, 2019
joepepsy:
We need a general to savage the country,thank God we elected one.

And you think he is 'salvaging" the country?

He is not
Re: PUNCH Has Started Addressing Buhari As 'Major General' by 9jaRealist: 8:24am On Dec 13, 2019
adem30:
Nothing I pray for more than Buhari to actually act like a Major General

Abegi, don’t confuse acting like a crude dictator with acting like a Major-General...
Because a real Major-General earns his stripes at the war front - like Sambisa Forest!
grin
>
Re: PUNCH Has Started Addressing Buhari As 'Major General' by orisa37: 8:43am On Dec 13, 2019
UN US UK EU & RUSSIA, PLEASE KNOW THAT NIGERIA IS HENCEFORTH NOT A DEMOCRACY
Re: PUNCH Has Started Addressing Buhari As 'Major General' by seangy4konji: 3:27pm On Dec 15, 2019
Maybe na why he deh do us like say na we be him jnr for army.

Laterbhe go arrange us for fiend make we deh frog jump for no reason..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

5 Top State Universities Teaching Hospitals In Nigeria (Photos) / Lagos #EndSARS Protesters Reject Drinks Donated By MC Oluomo (Video) / Corporal Eberechukwu Emereuwa Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.