Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,822 members, 7,817,396 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Trapped By Coronavirus, Nigeria’s Elite Faces Squalid Hospitals - Bloomberg - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Trapped By Coronavirus, Nigeria’s Elite Faces Squalid Hospitals - Bloomberg (62878 Views)

Pandora Papers: Global Investigation Exposes Secrets Of Some Of Nigeria’s Elite / Femi FaniKayode: If Cows Were Affected By Coronavirus, What Buhari Would've Done / Atiku Abubakar Convoy Trapped By Supporters In Kano (photos,video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trapped By Coronavirus, Nigeria’s Elite Faces Squalid Hospitals - Bloomberg by Nobody: 6:37pm On Apr 02, 2020
rubbish! their latest Camry's Will treat them.
after all they value their loot more than their health.
this is one of those situations that money can't save.

1 Like

Re: Trapped By Coronavirus, Nigeria’s Elite Faces Squalid Hospitals - Bloomberg by Jaqenhghar: 6:38pm On Apr 02, 2020
Wth these stats some people will say foreign govts shouldn't evacuate their people
Re: Trapped By Coronavirus, Nigeria’s Elite Faces Squalid Hospitals - Bloomberg by kayjay69(m): 6:40pm On Apr 02, 2020
We should rather pray for your stupidity.

MyVILLAGEpeople:
Where is Abba Kyari

Pls let's pray for his quick recovery.

1 Like

Re: Trapped By Coronavirus, Nigeria’s Elite Faces Squalid Hospitals - Bloomberg by Villain7: 6:40pm On Apr 02, 2020
Interesting.
Re: Trapped By Coronavirus, Nigeria’s Elite Faces Squalid Hospitals - Bloomberg by 3kay945(m): 6:41pm On Apr 02, 2020
rusher14:

Sure you do.

Now beat it.

Nothigh to beat na, I know where you belong. undecided

1 Like

Re: Trapped By Coronavirus, Nigeria’s Elite Faces Squalid Hospitals - Bloomberg by iambenureri(m): 6:41pm On Apr 02, 2020
Restoresp:
All our leaders past and present need to be quarantined with koboko for putting us in this mess

yea, I totally concur with your opinion but least we forget, there has never been a case of bad leadership without bad followers!
my opinion though!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trapped By Coronavirus, Nigeria’s Elite Faces Squalid Hospitals - Bloomberg by Miracle1991: 6:41pm On Apr 02, 2020
sapientia:
One of Buhari's campaign point in 2015 was stopping medical tourism.

Yet,

He has only used UK hospitals.

Spent millions of dollars in medical tourism.

He failed to equip even the state hospital.

Yet Zombies still support and worship him

Dude jazz up wella
the way you worship those that use 16yrs to put us in this situation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trapped By Coronavirus, Nigeria’s Elite Faces Squalid Hospitals - Bloomberg by Egoveen: 6:41pm On Apr 02, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Where is Abba Kyari

HE IS DEAD ALREADY...AND I WANT MORE OF THEM TO DIE THE SAME WAY.
Re: Trapped By Coronavirus, Nigeria’s Elite Faces Squalid Hospitals - Bloomberg by AngelicBeing: 6:43pm On Apr 02, 2020
Restoresp:
All our leaders past and present need to be quarantined with koboko for putting us in this mess
Gbam, koboko laden with chilly pepper like the picture below, Buhari should be flogged 8billion lashes of koboko, Abba criminal Kyari should receive 7billion lashes, same applies to other thieves in the APC led federal criminals and gangstas cheesy

1 Like

Re: Trapped By Coronavirus, Nigeria’s Elite Faces Squalid Hospitals - Bloomberg by ZooOga: 6:44pm On Apr 02, 2020
"Commercial flights and private jets have been grounded."

THANK YOU cheesy

Re: Trapped By Coronavirus, Nigeria’s Elite Faces Squalid Hospitals - Bloomberg by JimohMomoh: 6:44pm On Apr 02, 2020
sapientia:

Yet,

Dude jazz up wella

Especially

2 Likes

Re: Trapped By Coronavirus, Nigeria’s Elite Faces Squalid Hospitals - Bloomberg by samwash(m): 6:44pm On Apr 02, 2020
My prayer b say as all of us dey inside this country, make this corona virus nor too affect we the poor citizens because he go too bad with more fatality.

1 Like

Re: Trapped By Coronavirus, Nigeria’s Elite Faces Squalid Hospitals - Bloomberg by Mizwisdom(f): 6:44pm On Apr 02, 2020
Hofbrauhaus:
We are all gonna die.... cry cry
We are gonna die....
We elected a useless President and now we are all gonna die.... Jesus!

You and your family will surely die, why wish this for everyone? you're weird

1 Like

Re: Trapped By Coronavirus, Nigeria’s Elite Faces Squalid Hospitals - Bloomberg by ajebuter(f): 6:47pm On Apr 02, 2020
See our global casting..
Re: Trapped By Coronavirus, Nigeria’s Elite Faces Squalid Hospitals - Bloomberg by 9jaRealist: 6:47pm On Apr 02, 2020
grin grin grin

It’s a feel-good story, but...

We know the REALITY is that even within Nigeria’s limited healthcare system, there’s a CASTE system...
Even if there’s just one ventilator in each hospital or even in each state, you and I know who’s going to get it.

>

1 Like

Re: Trapped By Coronavirus, Nigeria’s Elite Faces Squalid Hospitals - Bloomberg by 0taPiaPia(m): 6:48pm On Apr 02, 2020
kunletexs:
Readers, sorry to have brought this here.

I saw this news on nairaland "Agege Central Mosque Sealed Off By LGA Officials For Violating Lockdown Order (Pics)" and wanted to comment.

Only for a funny page to come up, asking if I want an Islamic inscription to be added to my profile. I said nope. Na so this page push me out.

Na so nairaland don be. How would a topic be barred from been commented upon by non Muslim. Please I need clarification. O

This guy na Ms terrorists na.. u no know b4
Re: Trapped By Coronavirus, Nigeria’s Elite Faces Squalid Hospitals - Bloomberg by Nobody: 6:48pm On Apr 02, 2020
MrStan11:
grin

We die here.
Brother corona abeg no kill us but teach us lesson

On the other hand
Firstus commentus
Come n beat me, I dey quarantine
grin
Sai baba.
Sai APC.

Cc lzaa itooworwor

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trapped By Coronavirus, Nigeria’s Elite Faces Squalid Hospitals - Bloomberg by madridsta007(m): 6:49pm On Apr 02, 2020
sapientia:

Yet,

Dude jazz up wella

Even his own ASO Rock Clinic lacks malaria drugs.
The dude's jazz on his zombies is beyond human comprehension.

1 Like

Re: Trapped By Coronavirus, Nigeria’s Elite Faces Squalid Hospitals - Bloomberg by themanderon: 6:50pm On Apr 02, 2020
When they kept voting idiots and empty skulls into power they never thought this day would come. Now both the robbers and the robbed are all stuck in the same abyss. Death and destruction to all our past and present leaders who brought us to this point.

2 Likes

Re: Trapped By Coronavirus, Nigeria’s Elite Faces Squalid Hospitals - Bloomberg by salt1: 6:51pm On Apr 02, 2020
rusher14:

No, but I can understand why he would do so.

Only a hypocrite would deny there are certain section of the country either for political or simply bigoted reasons might want to kill him.

In fact, many have celebrated his "death" over and over again only to realise he's well and truly alive.

However, this doesn't change the fact that our hospitals need urgent attention.

Yet again, I would look at the issue and ask if we can afford a lot of things the country requires?

Nigerians can dodge the issues as much as they like but [/b]the truth is that the country is poor[b].

In saying that, our priorities need to be addressed and amongst them should be healthcare and education.

However, I get the feeling many Nigerians aren't really interested in growth. That's why you see people say "shut the country down" and once it's done they say "you want to kill us"?

The country is poor. Very poor. I know that we were told that Nigeria is a rich country with abundant resources and bad leaders. But the truth is that we're a poor nation.
What we find annoying is that our leaders, instead of leveraging on our limited resources to improve our lot, behave like irresponsible fathers squandering family funds on alcohol

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trapped By Coronavirus, Nigeria’s Elite Faces Squalid Hospitals - Bloomberg by bayelsaowei(m): 6:53pm On Apr 02, 2020
BeeBeeOoh:
Sometime ago:

Doctors Are Free To Leave Nigeria, We Have Enough - Chris Ngige

Today:

Nigeria Has 75,000 Doctors Which Is Far Below Our Recommendations - WHO

Our Minister Of Labour must be Mad or He Is Madding or He Has Madded before. Nothing more, nothing less

dont mind the fool..where is he now? Maybe isolating his old self somewhere..so many idiots we have running this country..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trapped By Coronavirus, Nigeria’s Elite Faces Squalid Hospitals - Bloomberg by ItooWorWor(m): 6:54pm On Apr 02, 2020
imhotep:
Sai baba. Sai APC.
Cc lzaa itooworwor
Sai El-dullardeen grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trapped By Coronavirus, Nigeria’s Elite Faces Squalid Hospitals - Bloomberg by OChimex: 6:54pm On Apr 02, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Where is Abba Kyari

The only prayer any Nigerian need now is "pray/wish them what they pray/wish us".

Most Nigerians are selfish evil minded people, they need nothing other than what they give to others. simple

1 Like

Re: Trapped By Coronavirus, Nigeria’s Elite Faces Squalid Hospitals - Bloomberg by ItooWorWor(m): 6:55pm On Apr 02, 2020
imhotep:
Sai baba. Sai APC.
Cc lzaa itooworwor

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trapped By Coronavirus, Nigeria’s Elite Faces Squalid Hospitals - Bloomberg by 9jaRealist: 6:56pm On Apr 02, 2020
salt1:
The country is poor. Very poor. I know that we were told that Nigeria is a rich country with abundant resources and bad leaders. But the truth is that we're a poor nation.
What we find annoying is that our leaders, instead of leveraging on our limited resources to improve our lot, behave like irresponsible fathers squandering family funds on alcohol

Bless you!
But our resources are NOT limited.

Human beings are the GREATEST resource any nation can have...
Unfortunately, we are not properly “leveraging” ours by educating/training them.
>

2 Likes

Re: Trapped By Coronavirus, Nigeria’s Elite Faces Squalid Hospitals - Bloomberg by INTEGRITYA1(m): 6:57pm On Apr 02, 2020
Bookmarked.
Re: Trapped By Coronavirus, Nigeria’s Elite Faces Squalid Hospitals - Bloomberg by rusher14: 6:58pm On Apr 02, 2020
salt1:

I'm surprised many Nigerians haven't come to the realisation that we are indeed a poor nation.

I've been preaching this for a long time and that is, Nigeria must produce or perish.

Produce for your local area or for export.

Only in doing this, can Nigeria exit the poverty basket.
Re: Trapped By Coronavirus, Nigeria’s Elite Faces Squalid Hospitals - Bloomberg by HundHunter(m): 6:58pm On Apr 02, 2020
Biafrarep:

Pray for who?
I don't even know what is delaying the news majority of Nigerians are waiting to hear.
They are going to drink the poisoned chalice they prepared for Nigerians!!

Maybe the media are waiting for the Presidential announcement first.
Re: Trapped By Coronavirus, Nigeria’s Elite Faces Squalid Hospitals - Bloomberg by hakeemhakeem(m): 6:59pm On Apr 02, 2020
The blame game doesn't excluded nlc,all medical personal and assu they were only after salaries forget basic amenities. They should come together and fight for hospitals improvement and others things
Re: Trapped By Coronavirus, Nigeria’s Elite Faces Squalid Hospitals - Bloomberg by Nobody: 7:01pm On Apr 02, 2020
ItooWorWor:

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Ejike Mbaka Disappeared And Reappeared In A Motorcade / Osinbajo Goes To Buy Ice Cream After Shettima Said He Should Sell Ice Cream / IPOB Members Searching Buses For Hausas To Kill In Aba (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.