Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,607 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Trapped By Coronavirus, Nigeria’s Elite Faces Squalid Hospitals - Bloomberg - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Trapped By Coronavirus, Nigeria’s Elite Faces Squalid Hospitals - Bloomberg (62884 Views)

Pandora Papers: Global Investigation Exposes Secrets Of Some Of Nigeria’s Elite / Femi FaniKayode: If Cows Were Affected By Coronavirus, What Buhari Would've Done / Atiku Abubakar Convoy Trapped By Supporters In Kano (photos,video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trapped By Coronavirus, Nigeria’s Elite Faces Squalid Hospitals - Bloomberg by CSTR2: 8:48pm On Apr 02, 2020
It is due to inadequate health care funding is why we have poor pharmaeceutical companies that only produce blood tonic and arthemeter lumefantrine.

We can't even produce common HIV drugs locally.

A big shame.

2 Likes

Re: Trapped By Coronavirus, Nigeria’s Elite Faces Squalid Hospitals - Bloomberg by MusaChukwudi: 8:49pm On Apr 02, 2020
CSTR2:

What has buhari done to increase our revenue base genuinely.?

What has buhari done with respect to over population, when half his votes came from almajiris.?

Like I told you earlier YES, Buhari created ALL the complicated problems we have in this country.

And he can control traffic in Port Harcourt from his office in Aso Rock.
Re: Trapped By Coronavirus, Nigeria’s Elite Faces Squalid Hospitals - Bloomberg by eagleu: 8:51pm On Apr 02, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Where is Abba Kyari

Pls let's pray for his quick recovery.

Say what
Re: Trapped By Coronavirus, Nigeria’s Elite Faces Squalid Hospitals - Bloomberg by Theboss100(m): 8:52pm On Apr 02, 2020
rusher14:

I claim to be intelligent?

Please show me where I made this claim?

Hahahaha. This guy u funny wella. Since u did nt claim to be intelligent, u are stupid unintelligent zone B afterall. I commend u for ur sincerity.

2 Likes

Re: Trapped By Coronavirus, Nigeria’s Elite Faces Squalid Hospitals - Bloomberg by CSTR2: 8:52pm On Apr 02, 2020
MusaChukwudi:

Like I told you earlier YES, Buhari created ALL the complicated problems we have in this country.

And he can control traffic in Port Harcourt from his office in Aso Rock.
Buhari governed in 1983-1984 and unleashed a recession.

Buhari was minister for petroleum under the most corrupt head of state in African history.

Buhari became president in 2015 and unleashed another recession.

Buhari has stamped his footprint in our history.

Nobody can lay a bigger claim than buhari about our present predicament.

3 Likes

Re: Trapped By Coronavirus, Nigeria’s Elite Faces Squalid Hospitals - Bloomberg by MusaChukwudi: 8:54pm On Apr 02, 2020
CSTR2:

Buhari governed in 1983-1984 and unleashed a recession.

Buhari was minister for petroleum under the most corrupt head of state in African history.

Buhari became president in 2015 and unleashed another recession.

Buhari has stamped his footprint in our history.

Nobody can lay a bigger claim than buhari about our present predicament.

You can't argue rationally because of your particular hatred for Buhari!!!!
Re: Trapped By Coronavirus, Nigeria’s Elite Faces Squalid Hospitals - Bloomberg by CSTR2: 8:55pm On Apr 02, 2020
MusaChukwudi:

Shut that your mouth.

Yeah right, Nigeria was the best and most advanced country in the world before Buhari arrived.

Buhari was already head of state when Good luck Jonathan was walking in the creeks with no shoe.

1 Like

Re: Trapped By Coronavirus, Nigeria’s Elite Faces Squalid Hospitals - Bloomberg by CSTR2: 8:57pm On Apr 02, 2020
MusaChukwudi:

Facts are facts.
Nigeria did not start in 1999. Nations don't become great in 16 years.

There was a time in this country where our only problem according to the head of state was what to spend money on.

Money was not a problem. Pdp was not existing then.

1 Like

Re: Trapped By Coronavirus, Nigeria’s Elite Faces Squalid Hospitals - Bloomberg by Nobody: 8:57pm On Apr 02, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Where is Abba Kyari

Tufiakwa!
Re: Trapped By Coronavirus, Nigeria’s Elite Faces Squalid Hospitals - Bloomberg by Juanmike(m): 8:58pm On Apr 02, 2020
MrStan11:
grin

We die here.
Brother corona abeg no kill us but teach us lesson

On the other hand
Firstus commentus
Come n beat me, I dey quarantine
grin
idiot
Re: Trapped By Coronavirus, Nigeria’s Elite Faces Squalid Hospitals - Bloomberg by eagleu: 9:01pm On Apr 02, 2020
MusaChukwudi:

Are you blind to Buhari's inefficiencies, or you're paid to defend him?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trapped By Coronavirus, Nigeria’s Elite Faces Squalid Hospitals - Bloomberg by kokomilala(m): 9:46pm On Apr 02, 2020
@salt1,unconfirmed. That's why I said doing the rounds. But let's keep our fingers crossed.
Re: Trapped By Coronavirus, Nigeria’s Elite Faces Squalid Hospitals - Bloomberg by AerialMapper: 9:52pm On Apr 02, 2020
We had a minister of health who said doctors should go and become farmers and Ngige said doctors are free to leave Nigeria. These idiots are among those who run abroad for treatment when ill.

You really have to be a special breed of idiot to be like these two. Let’s not talk about the person who appointed them

2 Likes

Re: Trapped By Coronavirus, Nigeria’s Elite Faces Squalid Hospitals - Bloomberg by kunletexs: 10:08pm On Apr 02, 2020
0taPiaPia:

This guy na Ms terrorists na.. u no know b4

Thanks for the head up. I first thought my phone was acting up ni o
Re: Trapped By Coronavirus, Nigeria’s Elite Faces Squalid Hospitals - Bloomberg by IYANGBALI: 10:29pm On Apr 02, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
0[s][/s]

trash
Re: Trapped By Coronavirus, Nigeria’s Elite Faces Squalid Hospitals - Bloomberg by maasoap(m): 10:39pm On Apr 02, 2020
etebefia:
What a shame! This Covid-19 has really exposed this government for what it is, clueless and corrupt. Nigerians don't even trust this government with the donations.

Restoresp:
All our leaders past and present need to be quarantined with koboko for putting us in this mess

Difference between a patriot and a wailer. A wailer blames this government while a patriot blames present and past governments
Re: Trapped By Coronavirus, Nigeria’s Elite Faces Squalid Hospitals - Bloomberg by kabukabu50(m): 11:06pm On Apr 02, 2020
maasoap:

Difference between a patriot and a wailer. A wailer blames this government while a patriot blames present and past governents

Absolute rubbish.

The current regime promised change and had brooms to sweep out the failures of the past.

How's that working for you?

1 Like

Re: Trapped By Coronavirus, Nigeria’s Elite Faces Squalid Hospitals - Bloomberg by MusaChukwudi: 11:14pm On Apr 02, 2020
eagleu:

Are you blind to Buhari's inefficiencies, or you're paid to defend him?

No, I am not blind to his inefficiencies and shortcomings. However I am also NOT blind to the massive constraints and the severely limited resources of the Nigerian state.

He has presidential powers but he is the president of an overpopulated very poor African country. He can't get much done with the best will in the world. His successor will suffer the same fate.

It is the Nigerian people that can collectively change Nigeria not one stupid man at the top!
Re: Trapped By Coronavirus, Nigeria’s Elite Faces Squalid Hospitals - Bloomberg by Legendiyyu(m): 11:23pm On Apr 02, 2020
As someone that have an experience with the Nigerian Public Hospitals during my tropical medicine training, i think its about time for the those politician to also have a first hand experience on how bad things are. its like all of them are delusional.

Notice to the general public:
Please for those of you that can afford to help your relatives, neighbor, friend or anyone, please do (because a lot of them can't afford this isolation). The only way for stop this virus is by isolation, and also not to overrun the current dilapidated health care system
Wash Hands regularly.
Wear mask (those are very scarce lately) for those that must go out either for work or to buy food items.

God Bless all those Health care Service Providers.
Re: Trapped By Coronavirus, Nigeria’s Elite Faces Squalid Hospitals - Bloomberg by executive12: 11:38pm On Apr 02, 2020
lonelydora:

You have started again.

If the story Nigerians are waiting to hear turns out to be true ehh, the jubilation will be more than the Abacha's own.

These APC/PDP guys have showed us pepper in this country.
Coronavirus, please don't stop until you are done with all Nigerian politicians (my uncle inclusive). I will manage and stay indoors for you to do your work in Nigeria for us.

Becareful what you wish for because corona virus does not discriminate between social classes. It infects both rich and poor.
Re: Trapped By Coronavirus, Nigeria’s Elite Faces Squalid Hospitals - Bloomberg by SammyJac(m): 11:47pm On Apr 02, 2020
I read somewhere that he has fallen asleep.
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Where is Abba Kyari

Re: Trapped By Coronavirus, Nigeria’s Elite Faces Squalid Hospitals - Bloomberg by NovusHomo(m): 2:42am On Apr 03, 2020
rusher14:

I claim to be intelligent?

Please show me where I made this claim?

Okay, so you are NOT intelligent. Hmm . grin

2 Likes

Re: Trapped By Coronavirus, Nigeria’s Elite Faces Squalid Hospitals - Bloomberg by eagleu: 3:33am On Apr 03, 2020
MusaChukwudi:

No, I am not blind to his inefficiencies and shortcomings. However I am also NOT blind to the massive constraints and the severely limited resources of the Nigerian state.

He has presidential powers but he is the president of an overpopulated very poor African country. He can't get much done with the best will in the world. His successor will suffer the same fate.

It is the Nigerian people that can collectively change Nigeria not one stupid man at the top!

When that stupid man pretended to be smart, to know the answers to the questions about Nigeria, and when he was trusted with the office, now you realize that he is stupid, or did he deceive you?
Re: Trapped By Coronavirus, Nigeria’s Elite Faces Squalid Hospitals - Bloomberg by anonimi: 4:38am On Apr 03, 2020
Restoresp:
All our leaders past and present need to be quarantined with koboko for putting us in this mess

What of us, the people who allowed/elected them and praise our own personal rogues among them?
Should we be electrocuted in electric chairs

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3084794_DumbPeople_jpg287f2b4d3ead2f536f99f92cbca9c590

1 Like

Re: Trapped By Coronavirus, Nigeria’s Elite Faces Squalid Hospitals - Bloomberg by anonimi: 4:41am On Apr 03, 2020
sapientia:
One of Buhari's campaign point in 2015 was stopping medical tourism.
Yet,
He has only used UK hospitals.
Spent millions of dollars in medical tourism.
He failed to equip even the state hospital.
Yet Zombies still support and worship him
Dude jazz up wella

[img]https://2.bp..com/-aDRqOJTyJJQ/Veg-TjcvUuI/AAAAAAAAR6c/qeYY_WQ4KxM/s640/2241711_13_pngc00b57557743e709b8b96933432e0dfa.png[/img]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2674047_2671101fbimg1435752845837jpeg8fa3e5cefe73fa369d83ff842dcb8396_jpeg_jpeg08705abfd750ea2ff336c659bb1b7a6a

1 Like

Re: Trapped By Coronavirus, Nigeria’s Elite Faces Squalid Hospitals - Bloomberg by lonelydora: 6:18am On Apr 03, 2020
executive12:

Becareful what you wish for because corona virus does not discriminate between social classes. It infects both rich and poor.

At least, it's infecting our rich politicians for now, and we are happy about that.

See, I have no sympathy for any Nigerian politician, whether PDP or APC.
Re: Trapped By Coronavirus, Nigeria’s Elite Faces Squalid Hospitals - Bloomberg by MusaChukwudi: 6:48am On Apr 03, 2020
eagleu:

When that stupid man pretended to be smart, to know the answers to the questions about Nigeria, and when he was trusted with the office, now you realize that he is stupid, or did he deceive you?

You are not getting it. Buhari is the stupid president of 200m stupid people running a stupid system. Collectively the stupid people of Nigeria must a change or perish.

Those who are constantly blaming Buhari are the most stupid and ignorant. If they are not so stupid they would have realised that Buhari's policy options are very limited indeed because he is running a very very poor country.

We saw that woman screaming "let there be light", na for mouth? Does the country have $100b to invest in electricity infrastructure the country needs? No!
Re: Trapped By Coronavirus, Nigeria’s Elite Faces Squalid Hospitals - Bloomberg by Kay25(m): 6:55am On Apr 03, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Where is Abba Kyari

you can start praying we join u later shebi dem Don give u 20k?
Re: Trapped By Coronavirus, Nigeria’s Elite Faces Squalid Hospitals - Bloomberg by LabDNA: 7:02am On Apr 03, 2020
kunletexs:
Readers, sorry to have brought this here.

I saw this news on nairaland "Agege Central Mosque Sealed Off By LGA Officials For Violating Lockdown Order (Pics)" and wanted to comment.

Only for a funny page to come up, asking if I want an Islamic inscription to be added to my profile. I said nope. Na so this page push me out.

Na so nairaland don be. How would a topic be barred from been commented upon by non Muslim. Please I need clarification. O

You be new for here?

1 Like

Re: Trapped By Coronavirus, Nigeria’s Elite Faces Squalid Hospitals - Bloomberg by Splashme: 7:20am On Apr 03, 2020
Useless leaders
Re: Trapped By Coronavirus, Nigeria’s Elite Faces Squalid Hospitals - Bloomberg by aigbokiejohnson(m): 7:51am On Apr 03, 2020
Nigeria does not have 75,000 doctors except you are adding those in diaspora and the aged
Re: Trapped By Coronavirus, Nigeria’s Elite Faces Squalid Hospitals - Bloomberg by paulsir: 9:00am On Apr 03, 2020
What our votes can't do,COVID19 want to do for us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

IPOB Members Searching Buses For Hausas To Kill In Aba (Video) / Udom Emmanuel Completes House (Mansion) In Just Months In Office -SaharaReporter / Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.