Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,701 members, 7,813,308 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:38 AM

Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo - Celebrities (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo (94658 Views)

BREAKING: Hushpuppi Wanted By 47 Countries As He Names His Accomplices / Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car / Kemi Olunloyo: "One Of P-square Wives Would Leave Her Husband" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo by sulaak(m): 7:11am On Jul 04, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:
Won't happen but las las hush done chop money, flex life, lived lavish, flown choppers, flown private, had the most exotic cars, mingled with celebs obtained connections, became a known international brand.

No jail can take that away from him, if he comes out of prison he will be better than most poor Nigerians because he has a platform, he has connections, he has experience, he is known and so on. He won't be starting from square 1

He can write a bestseller book, be a TV host, sing music people will buy, sell his story to American media companies, work for security organisations abroad etc

Most Nigerians live in houses worst than American prisons me typing this have not seen electricity in 42 hours straight, I paid aboki 50 bucks to charge my phone, American prisons have 24/7 electricity, gym, free TV, free laundry services, free phone calls and free food that is why black Americans even the celebs see jail as an achievement as street cred status bringer

how many haven't been to jail? you tell me as we speak many US celebs are in jail including Steven Spielberg's daughter, R Kelly, Da baby etc
Even Robert Downey Jr, Lil Kim, tommy Lee, Mark Wahlberg have all been to U.S prison
Their prison is not like our own many come out of jail looking better than they did before they went in.

Those quoting me will chose 10 - 15 years in American prison and a lifetime of living lavish for themselves and their family without thinking twice over being a poor Nigerian from birth to death.

Ask yourself what odds hushpuppi had of being as rich as he was without doing what he did? We all know majority of Nigerians will be born into poverty and will die in poverty but we all want to delude ourselves by thinking "I will be the one to make it" niggger that's what the other 100,000,000 dead Nigerians before you thought, you think every poor Nigerian chose to be poor? or they don't know your God or another one is "if he didn't do crime he would be enjoying by now!" Nigguh enjoying what exactly

Simple question please how many Nigerian lawyers do you know richer than or even half as rich as Hushpuppi? Even the celebs how many of them where as rich as hush? Only the very top 1%

Another quick question? Ask them how many years and how much suffering, and how much connections etc it took them to get that degree and then that position and if the pay for those without connection is adequate, do the same for every other profession except clergy and politicians

And decide for yourself what chance the vast majority of Nigerians have of becoming millionaires or even hundred thousandnaires ?

I'm not encouraging crime please don't do crime but let us be realistic in our thoughts and speech,

I thought if you go to school you must be rich until I was in a slum and a woman told me she did her youth service in taraba, I was surprised I was like wtf excuse me, she said yes she served in.... She didn't know I was thinking shocked thinking to myself "how did you go to school for 17+ years only to end up in this slum in this poverty" I assumed everyone in slums where uneducated never do wells, miscreants etc.

Imagine if she, like most young girls were compelled to sleep with lecturers for grades, or sorted to pass and all that thinking riches were ahead of them upon graduation only to end up in a slum without husband and children hey this isn't fiction this lady was quarrelling with another non educated woman the other day I recorded what the women were using to insult her. Her lack of husband and children she kept saying she sacrificed all that for school and her future but you decide if this is a future worth losing sleep for, worth losing meaningful relationships for

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGhHX6sSzCU

Don't worry out of respect and privacy I didn't show her face.

Extra fun fact did you know?? Nigeria made more money from Yahoo boys in 2019 than from Agriculture think about it.

I will rather be a free poor man, than a prison slave. With freedom, I have the power to free myself from the economic and mental bondage perpetrated by the Nigerian government.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo by kolade560: 9:01am On Jul 04, 2020
authority2006:

It looks like you're stuck with the lies sold to you free of charge. I can relate, hate is bigger than the person playing a host to it
don't ever in ur life quote my comments if u have nothing meaningful to say.
Re: Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo by Archangel20(m): 9:36am On Jul 04, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:
Won't happen but las las hush done chop money, flex life, lived lavish, flown choppers, flown private, had the most exotic cars, mingled with celebs obtained connections, became a known international brand.

No jail can take that away from him, if he comes out of prison he will be better than most poor Nigerians because he has a platform, he has connections, he has experience, he is known and so on. He won't be starting from square 1

He can write a bestseller book, be a TV host, sing music people will buy, sell his story to American media companies, work for security organisations abroad etc

Most Nigerians live in houses worst than American prisons me typing this have not seen electricity in 42 hours straight, I paid aboki 50 bucks to charge my phone, American prisons have 24/7 electricity, gym, free TV, free laundry services, free phone calls and free food that is why black Americans even the celebs see jail as an achievement as street cred status bringer

how many haven't been to jail? you tell me as we speak many US celebs are in jail including Steven Spielberg's daughter, R Kelly, Da baby etc
Even Robert Downey Jr, Lil Kim, tommy Lee, Mark Wahlberg have all been to U.S prison
Their prison is not like our own many come out of jail looking better than they did before they went in.

Those quoting me will chose 10 - 15 years in American prison and a lifetime of living lavish for themselves and their family without thinking twice over being a poor Nigerian from birth to death.

Ask yourself what odds hushpuppi had of being as rich as he was without doing what he did? We all know majority of Nigerians will be born into poverty and will die in poverty but we all want to delude ourselves by thinking "I will be the one to make it" niggger that's what the other 100,000,000 dead Nigerians before you thought, you think every poor Nigerian chose to be poor? or they don't know your God or another one is "if he didn't do crime he would be enjoying by now!" Nigguh enjoying what exactly

Simple question please how many Nigerian lawyers do you know richer than or even half as rich as Hushpuppi? Even the celebs how many of them where as rich as hush? Only the very top 1%

Another quick question? Ask them how many years and how much suffering, and how much connections etc it took them to get that degree and then that position and if the pay for those without connection is adequate, do the same for every other profession except clergy and politicians

And decide for yourself what chance the vast majority of Nigerians have of becoming millionaires or even hundred thousandnaires ?

I'm not encouraging crime please don't do crime but let us be realistic in our thoughts and speech,

I thought if you go to school you must be rich until I was in a slum and a woman told me she did her youth service in taraba, I was surprised I was like wtf excuse me, she said yes she served in.... She didn't know I was thinking shocked thinking to myself "how did you go to school for 17+ years only to end up in this slum in this poverty" I assumed everyone in slums where uneducated never do wells, miscreants etc.

Imagine if she, like most young girls were compelled to sleep with lecturers for grades, or sorted to pass and all that thinking riches were ahead of them upon graduation only to end up in a slum without husband and children hey this isn't fiction this lady was quarrelling with another non educated woman the other day I recorded what the women were using to insult her. Her lack of husband and children she kept saying she sacrificed all that for school and her future but you decide if this is a future worth losing sleep for, worth losing meaningful relationships for

Extra fun fact did you know?? Nigeria made more money from Yahoo boys in 2019 than from Agriculture think about it.
what a long boring write up... In summary, use your skills and intellectual prowess to do something legal, not to put tears in the eyes of innocent people. Simple
Re: Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo by dianchi(f): 9:59am On Jul 04, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:

What rubbish is this one spewing listen Mr ignorant do you know that as you are typing this bull FBI is searching over 47 countries for those that must have died of heart failure, suicide etc due to the theft and mayhem Hushpuppi caused them for taking away their livelihood guess what in addition to the 20yrs he might face if its discovered one person died he will be charged with second degree murder on top of the 20 yrs now if so it will be for life or worst he will be listed for "death roll" yea Mr man death" hahahahaha guess what also deep down he wants his freedom .... Which is now gone.
Re: Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo by vislabraye(m): 11:18am On Jul 04, 2020
SAMBARRY:
o,ok. I think I have an idea of the guy but can't remember his name

But I'm sure even politicians will enter their net.hush is not going down alone just like Invictus Obi didn't go down alone

Lolz.. Yes oh. Where are the iidioots that say US will employ Hushpuppy to help them with their security.
Re: Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo by sweetrace(f): 12:27pm On Jul 04, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:

Your logic sounds flawless, but it is a whole load of crap!!! Why do you think fraudsters flaunt their wealth and those who make their money legitimately do not? Fraudsters think money will make them feel grand only to find out it doesn’t. Then they feel flaunting it to the applause of men will validate them. Since the feeling they get is fleeting, they keep on stealing and flaunting it. Hushpuppy is a thief and no amount of money he has will ever make him feel more than that. It is better to have enough for ones needs and some wants than to have to validate oneself through stealing.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo by SAMBARRY: 3:21pm On Jul 04, 2020
vislabraye:

Lolz.. Yes oh. Where are the iidioots that say US will employ Hushpuppy to help them with their security.
America is not going to judge him like regular criminals.theyre coming for revenge
Re: Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo by authority2006(m): 3:46pm On Jul 04, 2020
kolade560:

don't ever in ur life quote my comments if u have nothing meaningful to say.

Loser! Move on.
Re: Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo by vislabraye(m): 5:13pm On Jul 04, 2020
SAMBARRY:
America is not going to judge him like regular criminals.theyre coming for revenge

Yes, normally. But they're not going to be given red carpet treatment.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

E-money Shows Off His Golden Bedroom / Tonto Dikeh Undergoes Cosmetic Surgery, Says She Has Been Ashamed Of Her Body / Obi Cubana: 346 Cows, 72 Goats, 20 Rams For Mother's Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.