Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,722 members, 7,813,385 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:38 AM

Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo (94661 Views)

BREAKING: Hushpuppi Wanted By 47 Countries As He Names His Accomplices / Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car / Kemi Olunloyo: "One Of P-square Wives Would Leave Her Husband" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo by olyrayy(m): 4:11pm On Jul 03, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:
Won't happen but las las hush done chop money, flex life, lived lavish, flown choppers, flown private, had the most exotic cars, mingled with celebs obtained connections, became a known international brand.

No jail can take that away from him, if he comes out of prison he will be better than most poor Nigerians because he has a platform, he has connections, he has experience, he is known and so on. He won't be starting from square 1

He can write a bestseller book, be a TV host, sing music people will buy, sell his story to American media companies, work for security organisations abroad etc

Most Nigerians live in houses worst than American prisons me typing this have not seen electricity in 42 hours straight, I paid aboki 50 bucks to charge my phone, American prisons have 24/7 electricity, gym, free TV, free laundry services, free phone calls and free food that is why black Americans even the celebs see jail as an achievement as street cred status bringer

how many haven't been to jail? you tell me as we speak many US celebs are in jail including Steven Spielberg's daughter, R Kelly, Da baby etc
Even Robert Downey Jr, Lil Kim, tommy Lee, Mark Wahlberg have all been to U.S prison
Their prison is not like our own many come out of jail looking better than they did before they went in.

Those quoting me will chose 10 - 15 years in American prison and a lifetime of living lavish for themselves and their family without thinking twice over being a poor Nigerian from birth to death.

Ask yourself what odds hushpuppi had of being as rich as he was without doing what he did? We all know majority of Nigerians will be born into poverty and will die in poverty but we all want to delude ourselves by thinking "I will be the one to make it" niggger that's what the other 100,000,000 dead Nigerians before you thought, you think every poor Nigerian chose to be poor? or they don't know your God or another one is "if he didn't do crime he would be enjoying by now!" Nigguh enjoying what exactly

Simple question please how many Nigerian lawyers do you know richer than or even half as rich as Hushpuppi? Even the celebs how many of them where as rich as hush? Only the very top 1%

Another quick question? Ask them how many years and how much suffering, and how much connections etc it took them to get that degree and then that position and if the pay for those without connection is adequate, do the same for every other profession except clergy and politicians

And decide for yourself what chance the vast majority of Nigerians have of becoming millionaires or even hundred thousandnaires ?

I'm not encouraging crime please don't do crime but let us be realistic in our thoughts and speech,

I thought if you go to school you must be rich until I was in a slum and a woman told me she did her youth service in taraba, I was surprised I was like wtf excuse me, she said yes she served in.... She didn't know I was thinking shocked thinking to myself "how did you go to school for 17+ years only to end up in this slum in this poverty" I assumed everyone in slums where uneducated never do wells, miscreants etc.

Imagine if she, like most young girls were compelled to sleep with lecturers for grades, or sorted to pass and all that thinking riches were ahead of them upon graduation only to end up in a slum without husband and children hey this isn't fiction this lady was quarrelling with another non educated woman the other day I recorded what the women were using to insult her. Her lack of husband and children she kept saying she sacrificed all that for school and her future but you decide if this is a future worth losing sleep for, worth losing meaningful relationships for

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGhHX6sSzCU

Don't worry out of respect and privacy I didn't show her face.

Extra fun fact did you know?? Nigeria made more money from Yahoo boys in 2019 than from Agriculture think about it.

Wow. Well put. You're quite intelligent. Kudos.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo by tunary(m): 4:12pm On Jul 03, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:
Won't happen but las las hush done chop money, flex life, lived lavish, flown choppers, flown private, had the most exotic cars, mingled with celebs obtained connections, became a known international brand.

No jail can take that away from him, if he comes out of prison he will be better than most poor Nigerians because he has a platform, he has connections, he has experience, he is known and so on. He won't be starting from square 1

He can write a bestseller book, be a TV host, sing music people will buy, sell his story to American media companies, work for security organisations abroad etc

Most Nigerians live in houses worst than American prisons me typing this have not seen electricity in 42 hours straight, I paid aboki 50 bucks to charge my phone, American prisons have 24/7 electricity, gym, free TV, free laundry services, free phone calls and free food that is why black Americans even the celebs see jail as an achievement as street cred status bringer

how many haven't been to jail? you tell me as we speak many US celebs are in jail including Steven Spielberg's daughter, R Kelly, Da baby etc
Even Robert Downey Jr, Lil Kim, tommy Lee, Mark Wahlberg have all been to U.S prison
Their prison is not like our own many come out of jail looking better than they did before they went in.

Those quoting me will chose 10 - 15 years in American prison and a lifetime of living lavish for themselves and their family without thinking twice over being a poor Nigerian from birth to death.

Ask yourself what odds hushpuppi had of being as rich as he was without doing what he did? We all know majority of Nigerians will be born into poverty and will die in poverty but we all want to delude ourselves by thinking "I will be the one to make it" niggger that's what the other 100,000,000 dead Nigerians before you thought, you think every poor Nigerian chose to be poor? or they don't know your God or another one is "if he didn't do crime he would be enjoying by now!" Nigguh enjoying what exactly

Simple question please how many Nigerian lawyers do you know richer than or even half as rich as Hushpuppi? Even the celebs how many of them where as rich as hush? Only the very top 1%

Another quick question? Ask them how many years and how much suffering, and how much connections etc it took them to get that degree and then that position and if the pay for those without connection is adequate, do the same for every other profession except clergy and politicians

And decide for yourself what chance the vast majority of Nigerians have of becoming millionaires or even hundred thousandnaires ?

I'm not encouraging crime please don't do crime but let us be realistic in our thoughts and speech,

I thought if you go to school you must be rich until I was in a slum and a woman told me she did her youth service in taraba, I was surprised I was like wtf excuse me, she said yes she served in.... She didn't know I was thinking shocked thinking to myself "how did you go to school for 17+ years only to end up in this slum in this poverty" I assumed everyone in slums where uneducated never do wells, miscreants etc.

Imagine if she, like most young girls were compelled to sleep with lecturers for grades, or sorted to pass and all that thinking riches were ahead of them upon graduation only to end up in a slum without husband and children hey this isn't fiction this lady was quarrelling with another non educated woman the other day I recorded what the women were using to insult her. Her lack of husband and children she kept saying she sacrificed all that for school and her future but you decide if this is a future worth losing sleep for, worth losing meaningful relationships for

Extra fun fact did you know?? Nigeria made more money from Yahoo boys in 2019 than from Agriculture think about it.
Respect to you brother, for the honesty. you too much o.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo by TissuePaper: 4:13pm On Jul 03, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:

insightful

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jul 03, 2020
tiredoflife:

In all the nice things u said about American prison
U excluded the fucking of ur ass till it drops
U will be pinned down and a borehole will be drilled in ur ass
U will be made to give blow jobs
U will be someone's bitch
grin grin grin
U will pick up a lot of soap grin grin cheesy

Don't mind the naive thing.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo by SenecaTheYonger: 4:17pm On Jul 03, 2020
I hope you will feel okay if I broke into your parents house and forced them to transfer their life savings to me. I hope you will understand that I’m just doing it so that I won’t be poor.

DuBLINGreenb:

No jail can take that away from him, if he comes out of prison he will be better than most poor Nigerians because he has a platform, he has connections, he has experience, he is known and so on....
Re: Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jul 03, 2020
"if he didn't do crime he would be enjoying by now!" Nigguh enjoying what exactly"

You talk like a little child. You will never appreciate your freedom until you lose it.
Re: Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jul 03, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:

U said it all

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo by AmazingELixir: 4:36pm On Jul 03, 2020
Richieniit:

She's never wrong... Not once.

I doubt you know the power of journalism and how influential they are.

No be complete sport #50 you they read journalism i dey talk o... real journalism!

What about the one that sent her to prison...I mean the one that gave her PTSD.. grin

How about Davido and Chioma's fight dawan is true too..?
Re: Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo by m140(m): 4:40pm On Jul 03, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:

How the money show for economy, na waste una dey waste am
Re: Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo by mrajahh: 4:44pm On Jul 03, 2020
DCmonster:
I will only take FBI serious when they arrest his Algerian friend, I can't recollect his name rn.
U mean Fargo?
Re: Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo by mrajahh: 4:45pm On Jul 03, 2020
[quote author=SAMBARRY post=91334414] Woodberry?[/quote
Mugu Woodberry na Algerian? Smh
Re: Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 03, 2020
BreconHills:

Really.

It's not like he hacked NASA or the Pentagon! He fleeced US individuals - all of whom are entitled to take court suits or guns out against him. It's 20 years straight, 15 for good behaviour. If he does get a deal or will be extra 10 years they add ln for defrauding a government agency.

Regarding enjoyment in a Federal prison, I wish him the best of it. I just hope his voice doesn't change to a falsetto.

20 years you day? I see hushpuppi getting about 80 to 100 years in a federal prison.
Re: Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo by Starhearts: 4:50pm On Jul 03, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:

U deserve an award

I knw how we write free tickets to some celebs when they re going for trip

If u push me to d wall l will mention names nd show evidence
They always came to us here in Limassol, Cyprus to beg for ticket even they dat the ticket will burst after d trip.
We have given out more dan 81 arrival tickets to some stupid celebs
I will mention names if some niggea provoke me
Re: Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo by MemoriesAndMe: 4:51pm On Jul 03, 2020
Madakiss666:
They should pieces him and share to the 47 countries. Fraudster wey no get sense dey display wealth like say him Papa na otedola
Funny enough, the really rich people like dangote and otedola don't waste their time on social media flaunting their wealth.

He is a clear case of money miss road. They shout louder than those that legitimately made their money.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo by BreconHills(m): 4:52pm On Jul 03, 2020
Xda59:

20 years you day? I see hushpuppi getting about 80 to 100 years in a federal prison.

Hahaha served time will be about 15 (with good behaviour) years - maybe even 10 as the charges will likely run concurrently. But even 10 years is a transformative experience. I hope the change is positive and he comes out with different values.
Re: Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo by Starhearts: 4:52pm On Jul 03, 2020
Madakiss666:
They should pieces him and share to the 47 countries. Fraudster wey no get sense dey display wealth like say him Papa na otedola

Keep quiet
Who hurts u
Re: Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo by Starhearts: 4:55pm On Jul 03, 2020
Factfinder1:
Good news

I.made a comment last week where I said Dino melaye was quiet and couldn't speak on the drama and chaos in APC because of the arrest of Hushpuppi and his involvement with him but some of your dead Brian dimwits attacked me....in this faceless forum just understand that there are people here who really know what some of you won't know even in the next 10 years...there's a reason my name is fact finder and you will get shocking revelations from this Hushpuppis arrest saga

Hatred kill u dere
Re: Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo by Dalby(m): 4:56pm On Jul 03, 2020
hisgrace090:
Nemesis have caught up with the swagaciouse yahoo king.

One man that have made many to shed tears.

Thank you. These are people's money we are talking about...

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo by Dextre(m): 4:56pm On Jul 03, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:

We'll see about that square one issue
Re: Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo by Dalby(m): 4:57pm On Jul 03, 2020
MemoriesAndMe:

Funny enough, the really rich people like dangote and otedola don't waste their time on social media flaunting their wealth.

He is a clear case of money miss road. They shout louder than those that legitimately made their money.

Empty barrels make the .....

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo by Dextre(m): 4:59pm On Jul 03, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:

We'll see about that square one issue. And I don't seem to get where you stand? Naija made more money from yahoo yahoo than agric and so fucking what. Does that make it any less of a crime? Do yoy know many lives have been destroyed from these scams? Abeg park well o

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo by ThePropertyGuy: 4:59pm On Jul 03, 2020
For most Nigerians, the goal is not to be ridiculously rich. The goal is for basic sustenance and then some more. Millionaires live just about the same lifestyle as billionaires and “zillionaires”.

You insinuate that you are not trying to justify his actions when in fact you’ve just rationalized them.

The goal is to take care of your needs and them some more. Insinuating that “his” way is the only way of achieving this is highly questionable. Escaping poverty doesn’t mean you must have billions. A few thousands or millions is just fine for most people to build from.

DuBLINGreenb:

Re: Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo by paddyofboss(m): 5:00pm On Jul 03, 2020
Factfinder1:
Good news

I.made a comment last week where I said Dino melaye was quiet and couldn't speak on the drama and chaos in APC because of the arrest of Hushpuppi and his involvement with him but some of your dead Brian dimwits attacked me....in this faceless forum just understand that there are people here who really know what some of you won't know even in the next 10 years...there's a reason my name is fact finder and you will get shocking revelations from this Hushpuppis arrest saga
Sowore I see u
Re: Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo by Dextre(m): 5:01pm On Jul 03, 2020
ThePropertyGuy:
For most Nigerians, the goal is not to be ridiculously rich. The goal is for basic sustenance and then some more. Millionaires live just about the same lifestyle as billionaires and “zillionaires”.

You insinuate that you are not trying to justify his actions when in fact you’ve just rationalized them.

The goal is to take care of your needs and them some more. Insinuating that “his” way is the only way of achieving this is highly questionable. Escaping poverty doesn’t mean you must have billions. A few thousands or millions is just fine for most people to build from.

you sir are a very intelligent fellow,schl that nigga please
Re: Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo by bignero: 5:09pm On Jul 03, 2020
Factfinder1:
Good news

Oga rest.. Even to the extent of beating your own drum..

This is how when some one alleges rape on social media you people will be jumping from one side to the other..

Calm your ass down, Dino malaye quite no mean anything
Re: Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo by lakeside79937: 5:11pm On Jul 03, 2020
You cant mess up with people life . You can ruin people life and get away with it .nothing last forever .stop supporting frauds they are criminals as armed robber . Make nigeria great again I live in the UK 15 years now these evil guys reputation has been making life difficult cos of their selfish interest .I hope Daddy freeze should be arrested too . He ate hushpuupy food but he is denying he doesn't know he is a criminal
Re: Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo by MT: 5:11pm On Jul 03, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:

You are NOT intelligent as some people will make you believe. Infact you are so ignorant and evil. Who says going to school will make you rich?. Education is just an acquisition of knowledge. If you absorb it well without running after the certificate by ANY means, then you will be able to apply that knowledge well, to solve real human problems. That's where the money is. Most people that claim to graduate from one uni or other are, in a real sense, ignoramuses, who are not employable or trainable.

You are trying to justify fraud - making someone cry for you to live large. I have a prayer for you. May you, your generation ( both born and unborn), your entire lineage experience in multiple folds what those victims of fraud pass you, in this Earth and after life. Amen.Its not a curse, I only pray for you based on the path you have chosen for yourself.
Re: Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo by lakeside79937: 5:13pm On Jul 03, 2020
Who is your source in FBI ? You are a liar fake news . Only idiots reading this would believe that you got a source in FBI
Re: Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo by COCKCROW: 5:20pm On Jul 03, 2020
WHY SPEND MUCH ON THIS MAN; WHAT OF SPECIAL ASSISTANCE TO BUHARI, YUSUFU ALLIAS TUNDE, FORMER CARD SELLER IN DURUA TURNED A BILLIONAIRE
Re: Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo by DCmonster: 5:24pm On Jul 03, 2020
mrajahh:

U mean Fargo?
Yeah! That's the guy.
Re: Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo by benji93: 5:29pm On Jul 03, 2020
This one strong ooo. She collect your money ni? grin
MANNABBQGRlLL:
The truth is that I do not want him to go down alone

Hushpuppi please sing the song very loud. Many of your haters who formed fake friends are laughing at you now while enjoying their own loot. Please sing loud. Let all of them go down too

If you can sing to bring down those useless lagos big girls always traveing to Dubai to enjoy ill gotten wealth, please sing it loud. Catch those useless girls too, especially that f00l called @meehlesaah on instagram. She pumped her yansh with fraud money. She goes to Palazzo Versace many times a year. She forms real estate/car dealer whereas she does not sell anything. She uses her pumped fake yansh to attract criminals and partake in fraud proceeds
Re: Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo by Karlifate: 5:32pm On Jul 03, 2020
I remember your comment then.
Factfinder1:
Good news

The US Secret Service has been trailing the "scattered canary" network, for a long time.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

E-money Shows Off His Golden Bedroom / Tonto Dikeh Undergoes Cosmetic Surgery, Says She Has Been Ashamed Of Her Body / Obi Cubana: 346 Cows, 72 Goats, 20 Rams For Mother's Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 185
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.