Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,692 members, 7,813,288 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:16 AM

Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo (94656 Views)

BREAKING: Hushpuppi Wanted By 47 Countries As He Names His Accomplices / Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car / Kemi Olunloyo: "One Of P-square Wives Would Leave Her Husband" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 03, 2020
Calling a noose a bungee cord doesn't change the fact fact one would die when hung.

And in death what has he gained
Re: Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo by Samtob90(m): 2:54pm On Jul 03, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:
Won't happen but las las hush done chop money, flex life, lived lavish, flown choppers, flown private, had the most exotic cars, mingled with celebs obtained connections, became a known international brand.

No jail can take that away from him, if he comes out of prison he will be better than most poor Nigerians because he has a platform, he has connections, he has experience, he is known and so on. He won't be starting from square 1

He can write a bestseller book, be a TV host, sing music people will buy, sell his story to American media companies, work for security organisations abroad etc

Most Nigerians live in houses worst than American prisons me typing this have not seen electricity in 42 hours straight, I paid aboki 50 bucks to charge my phone, American prisons have 24/7 electricity, gym, free TV, free laundry services, free phone calls and free food that is why black Americans even the celebs see jail as an achievement as street cred status bringer

how many haven't been to jail? you tell me as we speak many US celebs are in jail including Steven Spielberg's daughter, R Kelly, Da baby etc
Even Robert Downey Jr, Lil Kim, tommy Lee, Mark Wahlberg have all been to U.S prison
Their prison is not like our own many come out of jail looking better than they did before they went in.

Those quoting me will chose 10 - 15 years in American prison and a lifetime of living lavish for themselves and their family without thinking twice over being a poor Nigerian from birth to death.

Ask yourself what odds hushpuppi had of being as rich as he was without doing what he did? We all know majority of Nigerians will be born into poverty and will die in poverty but we all want to delude ourselves by thinking "I will be the one to make it" niggger that's what the other 100,000,000 dead Nigerians before you thought, you think every poor Nigerian chose to be poor? or they don't know your God or another one is "if he didn't do crime he would be enjoying by now!" Nigguh enjoying what exactly

Simple question please how many Nigerian lawyers do you know richer than or even half as rich as Hushpuppi? Even the celebs how many of them where as rich as hush? Only the very top 1%

Another quick question? Ask them how many years and how much suffering, and how much connections etc it took them to get that degree and then that position and if the pay for those without connection is adequate, do the same for every other profession except clergy and politicians

And decide for yourself what chance the vast majority of Nigerians have of becoming millionaires or even hundred thousandnaires ?

I'm not encouraging crime please don't do crime but let us be realistic in our thoughts and speech,

I thought if you go to school you must be rich until I was in a slum and a woman told me she did her youth service in taraba, I was surprised I was like wtf excuse me, she said yes she served in.... She didn't know I was thinking shocked thinking to myself "how did you go to school for 17+ years only to end up in this slum in this poverty" I assumed everyone in slums where uneducated never do wells, miscreants etc.

Imagine if she, like most young girls were compelled to sleep with lecturers for grades, or sorted to pass and all that thinking riches were ahead of them upon graduation only to end up in a slum without husband and children hey this isn't fiction this lady was quarrelling with another non educated woman the other day I recorded what the women were using to insult her. Her lack of husband and children she kept saying she sacrificed all that for school and her future but you decide if this is a future worth losing sleep for, worth losing meaningful relationships for

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGhHX6sSzCU

Don't worry out of respect and privacy I didn't show her face.

Extra fun fact did you know?? Nigeria made more money from Yahoo boys in 2019 than from Agriculture think about it.

Your recommendations please
Re: Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo by jamace(m): 2:58pm On Jul 03, 2020
grin grin grin
Re: Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo by Captainrambo2: 3:04pm On Jul 03, 2020
armadeo:

You funny oh.

Even ibori sef how much be the money. Where governor wan see that one thief even after 8yrs. How much be budget.

The state would be sold off.
lol
Re: Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo by tiredoflife(m): 3:05pm On Jul 03, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:
Won't happen but las las hush done chop money, flex life, lived lavish, flown choppers, flown private, had the most exotic cars, mingled with celebs obtained connections, became a known international brand.

No jail can take that away from him, if he comes out of prison he will be better than most poor Nigerians because he has a platform, he has connections, he has experience, he is known and so on. He won't be starting from square 1

He can write a bestseller book, be a TV host, sing music people will buy, sell his story to American media companies, work for security organisations abroad etc

Most Nigerians live in houses worst than American prisons me typing this have not seen electricity in 42 hours straight, I paid aboki 50 bucks to charge my phone, American prisons have 24/7 electricity, gym, free TV, free laundry services, free phone calls and free food that is why black Americans even the celebs see jail as an achievement as street cred status bringer

how many haven't been to jail? you tell me as we speak many US celebs are in jail including Steven Spielberg's daughter, R Kelly, Da baby etc
Even Robert Downey Jr, Lil Kim, tommy Lee, Mark Wahlberg have all been to U.S prison
Their prison is not like our own many come out of jail looking better than they did before they went in.

Those quoting me will chose 10 - 15 years in American prison and a lifetime of living lavish for themselves and their family without thinking twice over being a poor Nigerian from birth to death.

Ask yourself what odds hushpuppi had of being as rich as he was without doing what he did? We all know majority of Nigerians will be born into poverty and will die in poverty but we all want to delude ourselves by thinking "I will be the one to make it" niggger that's what the other 100,000,000 dead Nigerians before you thought, you think every poor Nigerian chose to be poor? or they don't know your God or another one is "if he didn't do crime he would be enjoying by now!" Nigguh enjoying what exactly

Simple question please how many Nigerian lawyers do you know richer than or even half as rich as Hushpuppi? Even the celebs how many of them where as rich as hush? Only the very top 1%

Another quick question? Ask them how many years and how much suffering, and how much connections etc it took them to get that degree and then that position and if the pay for those without connection is adequate, do the same for every other profession except clergy and politicians

And decide for yourself what chance the vast majority of Nigerians have of becoming millionaires or even hundred thousandnaires ?

I'm not encouraging crime please don't do crime but let us be realistic in our thoughts and speech,

I thought if you go to school you must be rich until I was in a slum and a woman told me she did her youth service in taraba, I was surprised I was like wtf excuse me, she said yes she served in.... She didn't know I was thinking shocked thinking to myself "how did you go to school for 17+ years only to end up in this slum in this poverty" I assumed everyone in slums where uneducated never do wells, miscreants etc.

Imagine if she, like most young girls were compelled to sleep with lecturers for grades, or sorted to pass and all that thinking riches were ahead of them upon graduation only to end up in a slum without husband and children hey this isn't fiction this lady was quarrelling with another non educated woman the other day I recorded what the women were using to insult her. Her lack of husband and children she kept saying she sacrificed all that for school and her future but you decide if this is a future worth losing sleep for, worth losing meaningful relationships for

Extra fun fact did you know?? Nigeria made more money from Yahoo boys in 2019 than from Agriculture think about it.

In all the nice things u said about American prison
U excluded the fucking of ur ass till it drops
U will be pinned down and a borehole will be drilled in ur ass
U will be made to give blow jobs
U will be someone's bitch
grin grin grin
U will pick up a lot of soap grin grin cheesy
Re: Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo by Richieniit: 3:07pm On Jul 03, 2020
paradigmshift:

She's wrong oga..

Ok, mr thomas
Re: Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo by biggy26: 3:10pm On Jul 03, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:

Interesting write up. But please, you can't say Hush made it when you are talking about other people's money. You can never call a fraudster successful. It was never his money!!

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo by sunboy(m): 3:10pm On Jul 03, 2020
LIES! FBI will never discuss an ongoing investigation with you madam abegi
Re: Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo by Realtalk20: 3:13pm On Jul 03, 2020
[s]
DuBLINGreenb:

[/s]

This dunce watches you many movies grin grin

See fool ... Oga no pray to enter USA prison as an international fraudster , it's better you are a citizen but when you be international fraudster or rapists or child molester or terrorist you go see hell

Shut up and stop talking nonsense

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo by McDonie: 3:14pm On Jul 03, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:

I had to read this to the end. Nice write-up

To every young Nigerian, if you have seen poverty, please do all you can to get out of it and take as many as you can with you.

#We Can't be born Poor, live Poor and die Poor.

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo by Sunnyja: 3:14pm On Jul 03, 2020
Factfinder1:
Good news

I.made a comment last week where I said Dino melaye was quiet and couldn't speak on the drama and chaos in APC because of the arrest of Hushpuppi and his involvement with him but some of your dead Brian dimwits attacked me....in this faceless forum just understand that there are people here who really know what some of you won't know even in the next 10 years...there's a reason my name is fact finder and you will get shocking revelations from this Hushpuppis arrest saga
The source said "sitting politicians". Is Dino among the "sitting politicians?! Don't malign people without sufficient proof.
Re: Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo by cococandy(f): 3:15pm On Jul 03, 2020
She can claim she had no idea she received any stolen money.

MANNABBQGRlLL:
The truth is that I do not want him to go down alone

Hushpuppi please sing the song very loud. Many of your haters who formed fake friends are laughing at you now while enjoying their own loot. Please sing loud. Let all of them go down too

If you can sing to bring down those useless lagos big girls always traveing to Dubai to enjoy ill gotten wealth, please sing it loud. Catch those useless girls too, especially that f00l called @meehlesaah on instagram. She pumped her yansh with fraud money. She goes to Palazzo Versace many times a year. She forms real estate/car dealer whereas she does not sell anything. She uses her pumped fake yansh to attract criminals and partake in fraud proceeds
Re: Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo by ogbonti: 3:15pm On Jul 03, 2020
[s]
DuBLINGreenb:

Imagine if she, like most young girls were compelled to sleep with lecturers for grades, or sorted to pass and all that thinking riches were ahead of them upon graduation only to end up in a slum without husband and children hey this isn't fiction this lady was quarrelling with another non educated woman the other day I recorded what the women were using to insult her. Her lack of husband and children she kept saying she sacrificed all that for school and her future but you decide if this is a future worth lossing sleep over

[/s]

It is so sad that everything emanating from your reasoning faculty, AS SMART AS YOU ARE, is centered on glorifying fraud and evil ways of making money and not a damn consideration given to ethics, human sympathy, trust, civility, and a good name! No damn consideration given to the hundreds of billions of dollars worth of global (remote/online) careers Nigerians will NOT earn from because your hero and messiah HUSHPUPPI just shut that door of opportunity forever!

Let us examine just one sector out of hundreds of sectors with online career opportunities (customer service) -

Do you know how many Indian, Philipino, and even Jamaican youths work as customer service representatives in their home country making between 8 to 10 US dollars an hour - which is $64 to $80 a day supporting calls from the US for companies like AT&T, Comcast, T-mobile, JP Chase, Bank of America and so many others?

THINK about it - $64 a day is N500,000 a month if you calculate the exchange rate of naira to dollar at 1/390. Lets say after Nigerian federal income tax, the average Nigerian customer service employee should at least get N450,000 a month. Imagine how this will change the economy of Nigeria if we have at least 100,000 smart Nigerians doing these jobs - in all 36 states of Nigeria - you want to tell me there will be no reduction in crime? You want to tell me smart kids wont have hope for the future to legitimately earn enough over time to build a house- buy a car and live a decent life? - probably save enough to set up their own business ? must someone steal in life to make it ?

All those Americans in jail that you mentioned, did all of them go to jail for stealing people's money? At least I know for sure R Kelly is in jail for sexual crimes against minors and not for stealing. INVESTORS will not abandon doing business in any country because of sexual crimes - BUT SURELY NO INVESTOR WANTS THEIR MONEY CLOSE TO ANY COUNTRY WHERE FRAUD IS RAMPANT, THE SYSTEM APPLAUDS FRAUD AND SEE FRAUDSTERS AS ROLE MODELS!

Now YAHOO BOYS and HUSHPUPPI have turned the tide against the average Nigerian from participating in the global economics and opportunities of e-commerce and most international jobs which are remote/online are hinged on trust and unblemished (ethical) standards which Nigeria is critically lacking as a country because of the scourge of advance fee fraud, (yahoo yahoo) and those involved in cyber crimes like Hushpuppi

I do not care if HUSHPUPPI scammed his victims $450 million - it is not success. Think about the billion of dollars of potential job opportunities Nigerians wont partake in because of the likes of HUSHPUPPI - I know you are too blinded by selfish interest and greed to see the big picture - You are viewing everything from a myopic perspective of a few criminals making disgusting money that poisons the pool of opportunities for millions of law abiding Nigerians and also gives the country and her citizens a bad image.

aww no, that doesn't matter because you are as greedy and self-centered as those you praise for fraudulent activities. This is the level of desperation and depravation you have allowed your soul to sink into

Please, if you like - go and commit fraud alone and keep the proceeds to yourself - STOP PROMOTING EVIL HERE by encouraging people to go into fraud. And when the consequences come knocking, please spare us the details and kindly do us a favor, never mention you are a Nigerian, just mention your name and your father's name - we will very much appreciate it - THANK YOU!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo by nini007(m): 3:18pm On Jul 03, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:

Hmmm... I must confess that I love your writing prowess, it's quite commendable.

Most of the things you said here is the exact truth. So many times I also tell my peeps that most of our politicians are corrupt and see their various offices as an avenue to steal.

Hushpuppy is just the same as any other corrupt politician in Nigeria, in fact a baby to them.

We won't stop hoping for a better tomorrow while we keep working towards making it so.

God bless you!

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo by leaculpa: 3:19pm On Jul 03, 2020
MANNABBQGRlLL:
The truth is that I do not want him to go down alone

Hushpuppi please sing the song very loud. Many of your haters who formed fake friends are laughing at you now while enjoying their own loot. Please sing loud. Let all of them go down too

If you can sing to bring down those useless lagos big girls always traveing to Dubai to enjoy ill gotten wealth, please sing it loud. Catch those useless girls too, especially that f00l called @meehlesaah on instagram. She pumped her yansh with fraud money. She goes to Palazzo Versace many times a year. She forms real estate/car dealer whereas she does not sell anything. She uses her pumped fake yansh to attract criminals and partake in fraud proceeds
They are plenty o. There's another one called bernice_b0. Her real name is dele and she has another handle @justcolours28 for her shop. Na Dubai she dey live 24/7 on her stories. She no dey miss Abu Dhabi grand prix.
Re: Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo by yhubie070: 3:20pm On Jul 03, 2020
grin....inside life
Re: Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo by BREYZ: 3:24pm On Jul 03, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:

GREEN, HOW FAR NA? THIS IS OKERE

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo by colestephan86: 3:25pm On Jul 03, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:

That's where you missed it all.
You are more interested in money! Money! and more money.
Hush didn't make 1/10 of what Pablo Escobar made in is short life but you know at some point he got tired of the whole thing.
Bill gate is so rich from legitimate business that he doesn't know what to do with it again than to give to poor African people.
John D Rockefeller is still regarded as the wealthiest man that walked the surface of the earth aside biblical Solomon. At the end they all concluded that you don't need to be exceedingly rich in cash to have peace of mind, but Africans for who we are, we don't think of anything other than money and that why many go as far as burying it in the ground.

It might interest you to know that, not everyone want to have houses in every country in the world, not everyone is interested in the newest iPhone in town, not everyone wants a Gwagon . Some are extremely happy with what they have so long peace comes with it.

5 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo by DuBLINGreenb(m): 3:30pm On Jul 03, 2020
BREYZ:

GREEN, HOW FAR NA? THIS IS OKERE

Boss man what's up na

Everybody is just finding me here lol maybe my name isn't anonymous enough lol

Nice to see you here sha how things
Re: Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo by Charly68: 3:30pm On Jul 03, 2020
Na mama go finish the guy patapata
Re: Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo by Sweetgoodie(f): 3:31pm On Jul 03, 2020
[s]
omenka:
Atiku, Dino and that cadaver whom Atiku has as his Dubai janitor comes to mind.
[/s]
Tinubu the bullion van criminal nko?
Re: Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo by BREYZ: 3:33pm On Jul 03, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:

Boss man what's up na

Everybody is just finding me here lol maybe my name isn't anonymous enough lol

Nice to see you here sha how things

THINGS SOFT.
I DIDNT PAY CLOSE ATTENTION TO YOUR NAME, JUST THE PICTURE ON THE VIDEO U UPLOADED ATTRACTED ME TILL I LOOKED AT YOUR NAME AND IT WAS YOU
Re: Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo by mulerogold(m): 3:35pm On Jul 03, 2020
lexander:
do you know how fraudsters and rapist are treated in foreign prisons.

Bro, he doesn't know shitt..
Lets enlighten him on his ignorance.

Not all Blacks are treated so well in America prisons.
Not to mention Africa.
a NIGERIAN !!

He better not get sick, else the American doctors will have his kidney removed and sell to Asian Docs at a reasonable price just as its done in RUSSIA.

African lives doesn't matter in America Federal Prison.

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo by Vulcan24(m): 3:39pm On Jul 03, 2020
he will do time,

lie don dey enter this talk

which 47countries!
Re: Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo by fairheart(m): 3:45pm On Jul 03, 2020
AmazingELixir:
shocked shocked shocked

Chineke God ehh!....what is diswan kwanu... see did PTSD patients claiming FBI source told her.. grin grin

If the claim that he laundered monies for politicians is true...what is FBI concern with that if the money laundered is not to their country....Kemi is madt.

Shut up that shithole mouth you carry in your head grin. Kemi was the first person to break the news on Hushpuppi arrest; she was the first to mention they are being extradited to the US; she has said many things first, even with credible source than Nigeria's fourth estate.

If you can't support her lone journalism, at least respect her for her passion to keep Nigerians informed. If she has said hush is mentioning names, you better believe her!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo by Advocate500: 3:47pm On Jul 03, 2020
Factfinder1:
Good news

I.made a comment last week where I said Dino melaye was quiet and couldn't speak on the drama and chaos in APC because of the arrest of Hushpuppi and his involvement with him but some of your dead Brian dimwits attacked me....in this faceless forum just understand that there are people here who really know what some of you won't know even in the next 10 years...there's a reason my name is fact finder and you will get shocking revelations from this Hushpuppis arrest saga
Mr factfinder which one do we take? Hushupopi is a hacker or he is helping politicians to launder money? Who are u guy's deceiving, most of u now rely on the woman with mental deranged issues and her fictitious stories.
Re: Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo by Builderscall: 3:51pm On Jul 03, 2020
For your Aluminum Roofing Sheet, Stone Coated Roofing sheet and Water collector contact us on 07088999644
Re: Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo by raphy(m): 3:53pm On Jul 03, 2020
that dublingreenb is a correct hustler respect to you.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo by fabienjoe: 3:57pm On Jul 03, 2020
Factfinder1:
Good news

Believe whatever you want but know it very well that no criminal would ever work for a security organization abroad, even if his name is hushpuppy..You need to understand how systems work abroad and how crime is viewed...You may want to Google CRB, $tandard Disclosure, Enhanced Disclosure etc...you may begin to have an idea..
Re: Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo by nogragra: 4:00pm On Jul 03, 2020
correctkidabc:
According to DR KEMI OLUNLOYO:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCJgYzRFAfb/

Source:https://www.correctkid.com/hushpuppi-wanted-by-47-countries-as-he-lists-crime-partners/

Like the yoruba adage won npe e lole o ngbe omo eran jo. That is what you get as a thrive where are his friends to rescue him from this shit. I look but no one.
Re: Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo by tot(f): 4:07pm On Jul 03, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:

You are nothing but a cheap criminal and robber. That prison that you are glorifying, you WILL eventually get there.
Re: Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo by Omar09(m): 4:11pm On Jul 03, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:

Lol grin grin I laugh at the way you reason. You talked like a child of 15 yrs old. So you think after going to jail and coming out, hush will still have his platform? So you've not heard grouping by association before? grin grin there was a celebrity who lost his wife in some what may look like he murdered his wife, and if you as a celebrity at that time as much as took pictures with him, will ruin your career as a artist and you think these celebs will be stupid enough to associate with him later? When he comes out, he will hit a floor below ground zero and start there. Don't be silly yourself to go the path hush went. What he will see in jail and what he is seeing now, he will never tell you until you are in his shoes. He is gone!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

E-money Shows Off His Golden Bedroom / Tonto Dikeh Undergoes Cosmetic Surgery, Says She Has Been Ashamed Of Her Body / Obi Cubana: 346 Cows, 72 Goats, 20 Rams For Mother's Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 209
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.