Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,710 members, 7,813,347 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:06 AM

Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo (94659 Views)

BREAKING: Hushpuppi Wanted By 47 Countries As He Names His Accomplices / Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car / Kemi Olunloyo: "One Of P-square Wives Would Leave Her Husband" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo by Stillthebest: 1:30pm On Jul 03, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:
Won't happen but las las hush done chop money, flex life, lived lavish, flown choppers, flown private, had the most exotic cars, mingled with celebs obtained connections, became a known international brand.

No jail can take that away from him, if he comes out of prison he will be better than most poor Nigerians because he has a platform, he has connections, he has experience, he is known and so on. He won't be starting from square 1

He can write a bestseller book, be a TV host, sing music people will buy, sell his story to American media companies, work for security organisations abroad etc

Most Nigerians live in houses worst than American prisons me typing this have not seen electricity in 42 hours straight, I paid aboki 50 bucks to charge my phone, American prisons have 24/7 electricity, gym, free TV, free laundry services, free phone calls and free food

Those quoting me will chose 10 - 15 years in American prison and a lifetime of living lavish without thinking twice over being a *poor Nigerian from birth to death*.

Ask yourself what odds hushpuppi had of being as rich as he was without doing what he did? We all know majority of Nigerians will be born into poverty and will die in poverty but we all want to delude ourselves by thinking "I will be the one to make it" niggger that's what the other 100,000,000 dead Nigerians before you thought, you think every poor Nigerian chose to be poor? or they don't know your God or another one is "if he didn't do crime he would be enjoying by now!" Nigguh enjoying what exactly

Simple question please how many Nigerian lawyers do you know richer than or even half as rich as Hushpuppi? Even the celebs how many of them where as rich as hush? Only the very top 1%

Another quick question? Ask them how many years and how much suffering connections etc it took them to get that degree and if the pay is adequate do the same for every other profession except clergy and politicians

And decide for yourself what chance the vast majority of Nigerians have to becoming millionaires?

I'm not encouraging crime please don't do crime but let us be realistic in our thoughts and speech

You are correct but crime still doesnt pay. What can one say? Existence is scam! One day you are rich next day you are poor.

One day you live a morally upright life next day you are confused of the type of life to live because the morally living isnt able to afford you a car worth of #3M.

You sell goods with very lil profits yet your colleagues who sell same but with better profit are doing fine and you are struggling.
You live healthy, you die. You live unhealthy u die. Why would someone of the people who go to farm from 6am to 6pm daily including Sundays live longer than someone who goes for a med check up every month?

Indeed life has no rule!

I wanted to say what if he dies in the prison, but won't everybody die? Like someone said, how many of ppl who are younger than him would be alive by the time he returned if he does?

All I can say is; in the case of life let your conscience be the judge! .
But for a crime to attract int environment, such a perpetrator is near finished. He would have lost his sane thinking before usa would release him. Those places will drill your anus. Forget his platforms. Scam platform? His allies would have long forgotten him in the dustbin of history before he comes out.
All his possessions would be gone.

He should blame himself for his woe. Till tomorrow I will want to fathom his SM flaunting! He must have prepared for whatever!
Life is scam!

5 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo by paradigmshift(m): 1:30pm On Jul 03, 2020
Richieniit:

She's never wrong... Not once.

I doubt you know the power of journalism and how influential they are.

No be complete sport #50 you they read journalism i dey talk o... real journalism!

She's wrong oga..
Re: Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo by omenka(m): 1:31pm On Jul 03, 2020
Atiku, Dino and that cadaver whom Atiku has as his Dubai janitor comes to mind.
Re: Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 03, 2020
[s]
DuBLINGreenb:
Won't happen but las las hush done chop money, flex life, lived lavish, flown choppers, flown private, had the most exotic cars, mingled with celebs obtained connections, became a known international brand.

No jail can take that away from him, if he comes out of prison he will be better than most poor Nigerians because he has a platform, he has connections, he has experience, he is known and so on. He won't be starting from square 1

He can write a bestseller book, be a TV host, sing music people will buy, sell his story to American media companies, work for security organisations abroad etc

Most Nigerians live in houses worst than American prisons me typing this have not seen electricity in 42 hours straight, I paid aboki 50 bucks to charge my phone, American prisons have 24/7 electricity, gym, free TV, free laundry services, free phone calls and free food

Those quoting me will chose 10 - 15 years in American prison and a lifetime of living lavish without thinking twice over being a *poor Nigerian from birth to death*.

Ask yourself what odds hushpuppi had of being as rich as he was without doing what he did? We all know majority of Nigerians will be born into poverty and will die in poverty but we all want to delude ourselves by thinking "I will be the one to make it" niggger that's what the other 100,000,000 dead Nigerians before you thought, you think every poor Nigerian chose to be poor? or they don't know your God or another one is "if he didn't do crime he would be enjoying by now!" Nigguh enjoying what exactly

Simple question please how many Nigerian lawyers do you know richer than or even half as rich as Hushpuppi? Even the celebs how many of them where as rich as hush? Only the very top 1%

Another quick question? Ask them how many years and how much suffering connections etc it took them to get that degree and if the pay is adequate do the same for every other profession except clergy and politicians

And decide for yourself what chance the vast majority of Nigerians have of becoming millionaires or even hundred thousandnaires ?

I'm not encouraging crime please don't do crime but let us be realistic in our thoughts and speech, I thought if you go to school you must be rich until I was in a slum and a woman told me she did her youth service in taraba, I was surprised I was like wtf excuse me, she said yes she served in.... She didn't know I was thinking how did you go to school for 17+ years only to end up in this slum in this poverty
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo by amaifehenry(m): 1:31pm On Jul 03, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OON2jdPcZQ4

Imagine the flashy cars these guys own
Re: Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo by stanliwise(m): 1:32pm On Jul 03, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:

And decide for yourself what chance the vast majority of Nigerians have of becoming millionaires or even hundred thousandnaires ?

I'm not encouraging crime please don't do crime but let us be realistic in our thoughts and speech, I thought if you go to school you must be rich until I was in a slum and a woman told me she did her youth service in taraba, I was surprised I was like wtf excuse me, she said yes she served in.... She didn't know I was thinking how did you go to school for 17+ years only to end up in this slum in this poverty
You are technically mad for this rubbish you wrote up there after the rubbish you ended with a last paragraph that you are not supporting crime. What exactly did you then just do. People like you are responsible for bad vibes and energy in our society. You are always about the end of everything as much as it ends well then it is justifiable. What of the future destruction this guy has cost for many youngster that will grow up someday only to discover a slowpoke like Hushpuppi laid mine bomb in there career path to work in international organizations. Please be guided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo by Jaybnjamin(m): 1:32pm On Jul 03, 2020
favour32:

Smart guy na somebody wey e brain dey optimally functional pass the average person.
When you dey do scam and you dey expose yasef by trying to logically justify the scam business....wetin you be@damnmmmmm niggerrrrrr?

Dude is a lunatic who advertently or inadvertently thinks that shouting and screaming damnn n niggerrr all over nairaland makes him one. Who thinks that all it takes to be a realist and reall niggerrr is by smoking, drinking beer (heineken)
And bombing (fraud)
Dude is just a dammnnn assssss niggerrrr

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo by deedan9(m): 1:32pm On Jul 03, 2020
You see, he's a baby fraudster. I don't know if anyone became curious about the NGN500 naira bill used in the movie, Money Heist.

Are they trying to let people know about the wonders of Nigerians when it comes to money theft?

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo by eleko1: 1:33pm On Jul 03, 2020
Factfinder1:
Good news

I.made a comment last week where I said Dino melaye was quiet and couldn't speak on the drama and chaos in APC because of the arrest of Hushpuppi and his involvement with him but some of your dead Brian dimwits attacked me....in this faceless forum just understand that there are people here who really know what some of you won't know even in the next 10 years...there's a reason my name is fact finder and you will get shocking revelations from this Hushpuppis arrest saga
u are rite.Puppy probably the guy behind SDM super cars he displayed.Same style.Make we dey observe
Re: Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo by Sh0lar: 1:34pm On Jul 03, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:

Oga what is the essence of the long epistle... To justify fraud and Scam abi?
Oh u are trying to tell us that we need to be fraudulent to make it as Nigerians abi?
Continue ooooo, one day your turn will come and u too will be apprehended.. Shey u a no Wan hear word ni

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo by donbrowser(m): 1:34pm On Jul 03, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:

Most Nigerians live in houses worst than American prisons me typing this have not seen electricity in 42 hours straight, I paid aboki 50 bucks to charge my phone, American prisons have 24/7 electricity, gym, free TV, free laundry services, free phone calls and free food that is why black Americans even the celebs see jail as an achievement as street cred status bringer

how many haven't been to jail? you tell me as we speak many US celebs are in jail included Steven Spielberg's daughter, R Kelly, Da baby etc
Even Robert Downey Jr, Lil Kim, tommy Lee, Mark Wahlberg have all been to U.S prison
Their prison is not like our own many come out of jail looking better than they did before they went in.

I will reply you in 4 years time when people forget the existence of hushpuppi
Re: Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo by WhiteNigerian(m): 1:35pm On Jul 03, 2020
Forget hushpuppi.
Contact Eleda Digital Solutions today for your:
- Website Development - Mobile App Development - Digital Marketing - Graphic Design - UI/UX Design - Search Engine Optimization - Data Analysis
For more enquiries, call; 08131642718 or 08159926995
We are Affordable and Reliable!!!

Re: Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo by mankan2k7(m): 1:35pm On Jul 03, 2020
Dino is a suspect

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo by Cousin9999: 1:36pm On Jul 03, 2020
Re: Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo by 2cribz: 1:36pm On Jul 03, 2020
Judge would sentence him 3years on each count multiply by lose to 2million victims. Hahahahaha 4eva he would remain in jail
Re: Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo by rollandben(m): 1:37pm On Jul 03, 2020
Damn Nigeria, Bleep Naija politicians for destroying the lifes of Nigerian youth, they too and their children will never know peace, they will not end well, except those that are paving way front for Nigerians,
if you had known what this guy called hushpuppy went thru in life, you wouldnt wish him bad, although i dont support any form of criminality and cyber fraud, but why is it always nigerians!!
Abeg hush remain my best man, and my role model. if i see way to be like him, is a goal
Re: Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo by itu404(m): 1:37pm On Jul 03, 2020
somehow:

irony
if you are not encouraging crime, why then did you type this lengthy sermon degrading those who chose legit?
Dont mind him, he did not know people can read between the lines. criminal...smh.
Re: Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo by Nanavati(m): 1:37pm On Jul 03, 2020
the guy should face the penalty with his team members
Re: Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jul 03, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:

Most Nigerians live in houses worst than American prisons me typing this have not seen electricity in 42 hours straight, I paid aboki 50 bucks to charge my phone, American prisons have 24/7 electricity, gym, free TV, free laundry services, free phone calls and free food that is why black Americans even the celebs see jail as an achievement as street cred status bringer

how many haven't been to jail? you tell me as we speak many US celebs are in jail included Steven Spielberg's daughter, R Kelly, Da baby etc
Even Robert Downey Jr, Lil Kim, tommy Lee, Mark Wahlberg have all been to U.S prison
Their prison is not like our own many come out of jail looking better than they did before they went in.

I love you bro. .nice one

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo by Salmoneus(m): 1:38pm On Jul 03, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:

LMAO...watch the documentary Cocaine Cowboys...people wey do pass Hushpuppi and went to jail came out and started from scratch...you're obviously young and have no idea what life is about... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo by stanliwise(m): 1:39pm On Jul 03, 2020
Stillthebest:

You are correct but crime still doesnt pay. What can one say? Existence is scam! One day you are rich next day you are poor.

One day you live a morally upright life next day you are confused of the type of life to live because the morally living isnt able to afford you a car worth of #3M.

You sell goods with very lil profits yet your colleagues who sell same but with better profit are doing fine and you are struggling.
You live healthy, you die. You live unhealthy u die. Why would someone of the people who go to farm from 6am to 6pm daily including Sundays live longer than someone who goes for a med check up every month?

Indeed life has no rule!

I wanted to say what if he dies in the prison, but won't everybody die? Like someone said, how many of ppl who are younger than him would be alive by the time he returned if he does?

All I can say is; in the case of life let your conscience be the judge! No one holy pass.
Life is scam!
Life is not a scam, your government and society are the scammers. They were responsible for stealing the future. Objectively speaking our attitude as a community is what make life easy or hard. Crime is bad for society, be crime free does not also guarantee riches. But been proactive and wise is what make life enjoyable. If you must play smart on people then you should play by the rules. Hushpuppi days has always been numbered. He was not just a criminal but a criminal wanted by several country.

Hushpuppi is a burning spark and light in a fire but as you know those are the part of the fire that goes down first. The remaining ones in the wood don’t spark but they last like forever. Anyone who wants to live a good live must be in between. You must be proactive in life and also be peaceful with people at same time. A lack of balance is pain or poverty. Hushpuppi chose pain, now here it comes
Re: Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo by Gbolarshow: 1:40pm On Jul 03, 2020
modextus:
Why am i suspecting Dino melaye??

His lifestyle is similar to that of hush

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo by Coldie(m): 1:40pm On Jul 03, 2020
Beleive this serial liar at your own risk.

That was how she told us hushpuppi had been extradited last week while its just yesterday they extradited him
Re: Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo by DexterousOne(m): 1:40pm On Jul 03, 2020
NairaMaster1:

That's why other nationals call Nigerians criminals. Look at how you're glorifying crime. SMH
The guy obviously is not smart
Re: Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jul 03, 2020
2cribz:
Judge would sentence him 3years on each count multiply by lose to 2million victims. Hahahahaha 4eva he would remain in jail

Thats one thing that pisses me off about the American judicial system.

Your sentence will be like mathematical equation By the time you sum it up, you see something like 80years.

Why not just sentence the person to death.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo by rollandben(m): 1:40pm On Jul 03, 2020
XXLMANDIGO:
No Shortcut to success and there will always be heavy retribution for a fraudulent life, no matter how long it takes.

I can only wonder how the said politicians will be fidgeting at the moment.

2020 is a year of thorough cleansing. Just half of the year so many things have happened. I can wonder what the rest of the year will unveil. God please protect your own.
Ogbeni shot the hell your mouth...poverty dey smell for your body, swear, if you arent involved in any form of cyber crime. Even you be thief, me too me thief , evrry body be thief. Our politicians be arm robbers�

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo by favour32(m): 1:42pm On Jul 03, 2020
Jaybnjamin:

Dude is a lunatic who advertently or inadvertently thinks that shouting and screaming damnn n niggerrr all over nairaland makes him one. Who thinks that all it takes to be a realist and reall niggerrr is by smoking, drinking beer (heineken)
And bombing (fraud)
Dude is just a dammnnn assssss niggerrrr
Hushpuppi wey dey thief people money dey display wealth as if e papa na the richest man for the world....na mumu e be.
Damnmmmmm Niggerrrrr, if you still dey bomb,make you lie low make ya mouth nor put you for trouble

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo by naturefellow(m): 1:42pm On Jul 03, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:

Imagine if she, like most young girls were compelled to sleep with lecturers for grades, or sorted to pass and all that thinking riches were ahead of them upon graduation only to end up in a slum without husband and children hey this isn't fiction this lady was quarrelling with another non educated woman the other day I recorded what the women were using to insult her. Her lack of husband and children she kept saying she sacrificed all that for school and her future but you decide if this is a future worth lossing sleep over

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGhHX6sSzCU

Don't worry out of respect and privacy I didn't show her face
oya clap for yourself!
Re: Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo by coputa(m): 1:46pm On Jul 03, 2020
Despite the open display of ostentatious wealth all over the media,EFCC turned a blind eye and a deaf ear,if not for the Dubai police,he surely has a covering of some powerful greedy politician using their power/connection to shield him.
Re: Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo by CHRISSANCHEZ(m): 1:47pm On Jul 03, 2020
A typical AFONJA, he can't keep secret and stand alone.
Re: Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo by naturefellow(m): 1:47pm On Jul 03, 2020
Kemi: my source in FBI...

Me:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

E-money Shows Off His Golden Bedroom / Tonto Dikeh Undergoes Cosmetic Surgery, Says She Has Been Ashamed Of Her Body / Obi Cubana: 346 Cows, 72 Goats, 20 Rams For Mother's Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.