Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,693 members, 7,813,290 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:20 AM

Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo (94657 Views)

BREAKING: Hushpuppi Wanted By 47 Countries As He Names His Accomplices / Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car / Kemi Olunloyo: "One Of P-square Wives Would Leave Her Husband" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo by Hybbee(m): 1:11pm On Jul 03, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:
Won't happen but las las hush done chop money, flex life, lived lavish, flown choppers, flown private, had the most exotic cars, mingled with celebs obtained connections, became a known international brand.

No jail can take that away from him, if he comes out of prison he will be better than most poor Nigerians because he has a platform, he has connections, he has experience, he is known and so on. He won't be starting from square 1

Most Nigerians live in houses worst than American prisons me typing this have not seen electricity in 42 hours straight, I paid aboki 50 bucks to charge my phone, American prisons have 24/7 electricity, gym, free TV, free laundry services, free phone calls and free food

Those quoting me will chose 10 - 15 years in American prison and a lifetime of living lavish without thinking twice over being a *poor Nigerian from birth to death*.

Ask yourself what odds hushpuppi had of being as rich as he was without doing what he did? We all know majority of Nigerians will be born into poverty and will die in poverty but we all want to delude ourselves by thinking "I will be the one to make it" niggger that's what the other 100,000,000 dead Nigerians before you thought, you think every poor Nigerian chose to be poor? or they don't know your God or another one is "if he didn't do crime he would be enjoying by now!" Nigguh enjoying what exactly

Simple question please how many Nigerian lawyers do you know richer than or even half as rich as Hushpuppi? Only the top 1%

Another quick question? Ask them how many years and how much suffering connections etc it took them to get that degree and if the pay is adequate do the same for every other profession except clergy and politicians

And decide for yourself what chance the vast majority of Nigerians have to becoming millionaires?

I'm not encouraging crime please don't do crime but let us be realistic in our thoughts and speech
. this is golden...
Re: Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo by focus7: 1:11pm On Jul 03, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:
Won't happen but las las hush done chop money flex life lived lavish flown choppers, flown private, mingled with celebs obtained connections, became a known international brand.

No jail can take that away if he comes out of prison he will be better than most poor Nigerians because he has a platform, he has connections, he has experience and so on. He won't be starting from square 1

Most Nigerians live in houses worst than American prisons me typing this have not seeing electricity in 42 hours straight, I paid aboki 50 bucks to charge my phone, American prisons have 24/7 electricity, gym, free TV, free phone calls and free food

I pity your reasoning, if you go and get yourself involved in crime hoping to get connection you will realize that there's no connection for you again the moment you entered into trouble, people only associate with you when you are succeeding

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo by MrBONE2(m): 1:12pm On Jul 03, 2020
inoki247:
.... This woman too na scammer y she dey write her Akant number below d news wey she pass

I have just donate some KiVu Rands into Da SiSi akant Ayam loving the work she is doing cheesy

Re: Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo by Fucsheetup(f): 1:12pm On Jul 03, 2020
XXLMANDIGO:
No Shortcut to success and there will always be heavy retribution for a fraudulent life, no matter how long it takes.

I can only wonder how the said politicians will be fidgeting at the moment.

2020 is a year of thorough cleansing. Just half of the year so many things have happened. I can wonder what the rest of the year will unveil. God please protect your own.
I can name 10 fraudulent people who lived full lives and died rich happy people.

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo by bigiyaro(m): 1:12pm On Jul 03, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:
Won't happen but las las hush done chop money flex life lived lavish flown choppers, flown private, mingled with celebs obtained connections, became a known international brand.

No jail can take that away if he comes out of prison he will be better than most poor Nigerians because he has a platform, he has connections, he has experience and so on. He won't be starting from square 1

Most Nigerians live in houses worst than American prisons me typing this have not seeing electricity in 42 hours straight, I paid aboki 50 bucks to charge my phone, American prisons have 24/7 electricity, gym, free TV, free phone calls and free food
pls grow up, hushpuppi is completely finished, which platform are you talking about? which brand? for all it matters, he's an internationally branded criminal, all his "connections" will be cut off, no body will draw attention to himself by associating with hushpuppi, they will do everything possible to deny him apart from those that will want to kill him for scamming them, this thief is wanted in 47 countries, he is never coming out of prison again, even in the prison sef, all his calls will go through 1000s of screening, even those that picks his calls will be under surveillance... lastly the idea of prison is about freedom not money, even those that lives in mansions, still go to the club, parte after parte , they fly around in private jets etc etc, so hushpuppi will not be better than the free aboki while he is in prison, no more Gucci, flashy cars, he can't even get all the pvssys like he used to, over night from mansion in Dubai to prison uniform and prison food, hope he won't commit suicide sha.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo by beebe007: 1:13pm On Jul 03, 2020
still on the matter, hushy p give am volume
Re: Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo by Fucsheetup(f): 1:13pm On Jul 03, 2020
IDeyFlogAllah:
grin

I remember those days when Hushpuppi would be giving out money like candy and his gullible fans will be giving his ego a blów job while at the same time, they mock you for questioning the source of his wealth.

Now who is having the last laugh?

[img]https://images./6YDum4iEs9iFiWUBWfUe21.gif[/img]
Definitely, not you.
Re: Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo by odinga1of: 1:14pm On Jul 03, 2020
correctkidabc:
According to DR KEMI OLUNLOYO:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCJgYzRFAfb/

Source:https://www.correctkid.com/hushpuppi-wanted-by-47-countries-as-he-lists-crime-partners/

Dr. Kemi Olulonyo or whatever is the brain behind Mompha and Huspuppy case...... useless woman
Re: Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo by Minemrys: 1:14pm On Jul 03, 2020
VEE2010:
If this is true, I now understand why the EFCC requested for his immediate extradition so as to provide him a haven in Nigeria to cover up the investigation.
We are still watching the glaring cover up of Wadume and his gang...
All I know is, there is no smoke without fire. We stay tuned for further unfolding drama...
d0n't u watch films, lol. Whenever efcc c0me up with such, it's fishy. Why n0t let him answer the crimes he c0mmitted there? Very funny and fishy.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo by Femijohn198: 1:15pm On Jul 03, 2020
God don catch Am
Re: Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo by mctons: 1:15pm On Jul 03, 2020
ForeThinker:
Hush is now doing the real Hushing in the hands of the FBI ...

Issorite....

End of the road indeed paaapiHusher

Your greed is your downfall... meanwhile EFCC is waiting for you after am few decades .

I prefer FBI, interpol handling issue than efcc.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo by 360command: 1:15pm On Jul 03, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:

. Lol! You know nothing boy until you travel.

First , prison be prison even though I know there are prisons and there are prisons.

E get some kine prisons for yankee wey dem no dey on heater during winter period as well as no AC during summer..

Prison dey wey be say water na floor .
Toilet no dey, water no dey.
Imagine if dem put you with rapist, assassins and drug guys so dem fit trouble you taya just to pay bribe to the wardens for them to transfer you. Na dat time u go know say e beta u dey 9ja prison wey your peeps dey come visit you dey give you money..
Imagine when u call your babe or relatives as dem hear for their phone "this is monroe state prison, from dublingreenb, you will be charge for this call when you answer" if your relative or babe no pick, na there u go know say call ain't free. D so call gym, u go pay for it..

Omo, dis is d life in d prison for south in America. To me, I know fit say one prison better pass another cause even the isolation,lockdown for coronavirus things dey make me scatter..
So prison na prison...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo by Lovelyn451(f): 1:15pm On Jul 03, 2020
Scam just dey Yoruba blood shaa, this wan don drop akant numba ontop say she give us gistgrin...ahn Ahn
Re: Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo by lomprico(m): 1:17pm On Jul 03, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:
Won't happen but las las hush done chop money, flex life, lived lavish, flown choppers, flown private, had the most exotic cars, mingled with celebs obtained connections, became a known international brand.

No jail can take that away from him, if he comes out of prison he will be better than most poor Nigerians because he has a platform, he has connections, he has experience, he is known and so on. He won't be starting from square 1

He can write a bestseller book, be a TV host, sing music people will buy, sell his story to American media companies, work for security organisations abroad etc

Most Nigerians live in houses worst than American prisons me typing this have not seen electricity in 42 hours straight, I paid aboki 50 bucks to charge my phone, American prisons have 24/7 electricity, gym, free TV, free laundry services, free phone calls and free food

Those quoting me will chose 10 - 15 years in American prison and a lifetime of living lavish without thinking twice over being a *poor Nigerian from birth to death*.

Ask yourself what odds hushpuppi had of being as rich as he was without doing what he did? We all know majority of Nigerians will be born into poverty and will die in poverty but we all want to delude ourselves by thinking "I will be the one to make it" niggger that's what the other 100,000,000 dead Nigerians before you thought, you think every poor Nigerian chose to be poor? or they don't know your God or another one is "if he didn't do crime he would be enjoying by now!" Nigguh enjoying what exactly

Simple question please how many Nigerian lawyers do you know richer than or even half as rich as Hushpuppi? Even the celebs how many of them where as rich as hush? Only the very top 1%

Another quick question? Ask them how many years and how much suffering connections etc it took them to get that degree and if the pay is adequate do the same for every other profession except clergy and politicians

And decide for yourself what chance the vast majority of Nigerians have to becoming millionaires?

I'm not encouraging crime please don't do crime but let us be realistic in our thoughts and speech

radaradarada! that is if he comes out at all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo by UDUJ(m): 1:17pm On Jul 03, 2020
I told you guys this yesterday. Once a wanted criminal is extradited to the US, the FBI and US justice system has a way of getting information from the criminals in the guise of a plea bargain.

We have not seen the end of this. In coming days you will all hear more names and stories and you will be shocked.

Let me continue sipping my tea cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo by DexterousOne(m): 1:19pm On Jul 03, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:

He can write a bestseller book, be a TV host, sing music people will buy, sell his story to American media companies, work for security organisations abroad etc

Simple question please how many Nigerian lawyers do you know richer than or even half as rich as Hushpuppi? Even the celebs how many of them where as rich as hush? Only the very top 1%

What are you saying?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo by t2luv1: 1:21pm On Jul 03, 2020
Ironi:

Why are you Nigerians like this ?

When you people are told Nigerians are criminally minded you doubt it. Looks like crime is in your DNA.

Look at you , glorifying a criminal act as if it should be a normal way of life.

There is something seriously wrong with the thought process of Nigerians and it is a huge indication that Nigeria will keep spinning till they kingdom come.

Not only committing crime and swaggering around total stupidity and mumu but to glorify it is a real low you only see in Nigeria. It bothers me that Nigeria is in west Africa.

Even the religious leaders in that country do the same with all the politicians. So I am not at all surprise, that is the prevailing mentality in that country.
Re: Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo by HRMK: 1:21pm On Jul 03, 2020
KEMI,DONT BE LILLY LIVERED,GIVE US THEIR NAMES PLS!
Re: Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo by TechSkill: 1:21pm On Jul 03, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:

No jail can take that away from him, [b]if he comes out of prison he will be better than most poor Nigerians [/b]because he has a platform, he has connections, he has experience, he is known and so on. He won't be starting from square 1
Hushpuppi is not coming out or back...

even mompha don humble.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo by okhaiii(m): 1:22pm On Jul 03, 2020
Gen gen the film just wan start to dey tough

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo by somehow: 1:22pm On Jul 03, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:

And decide for yourself what chance the vast majority of Nigerians have of becoming millionaires or even hundred thousandnaires ?

I'm not encouraging crime please don't do crime but let us be realistic in our thoughts and speech, I thought if you go to school you must be rich until I was in a slum and a woman told me she did her youth service in taraba, I was surprised I was like wtf excuse me, she said yes she served in.... She didn't know I was thinking how did you go to school for 17+ years only to end up in this slum in this poverty

irony
if you are not encouraging crime, why then did you type this long sermon degrading those who chose legit?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo by BreconHills(m): 1:24pm On Jul 03, 2020
Tyriq:

Lol, small brain. You think popy will be confined to an ordinary prison? Dude will sing and will be offered a deal. after which be taken to a private private prison, inform of house arrest wit enof oloshos, cable TV, boos etc.. He will get a slap on the wrist

Really.

It's not like he hacked NASA or the Pentagon! He fleeced US individuals - all of whom are entitled to take court suits or guns out against him. It's 20 years straight, 15 for good behaviour. If he does get a deal or will be extra 10 years they add ln for defrauding a government agency.

Regarding enjoyment in a Federal prison, I wish him the best of it. I just hope his voice doesn't change to a falsetto.
Re: Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo by paradigmshift(m): 1:25pm On Jul 03, 2020
Exc2000:
shocked

I fear Kemi's informants

Dino go don dey one juju man house for Kogi doing jazz for hushpuppi to hush his mouth or run mad

Kemi na try ur luck.
D last time she lied that Woodberry is sick lol in jail .
Re: Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo by tardell007(m): 1:25pm On Jul 03, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:

And decide for yourself what chance the vast majority of Nigerians have of becoming millionaires or even hundred thousandnaires ?

I'm not encouraging crime please don't do crime but let us be realistic in our thoughts and speech, I thought if you go to school you must be rich until I was in a slum and a woman told me she did her youth service in taraba, I was surprised I was like wtf excuse me, she said yes she served in.... She didn't know I was thinking how did you go to school for 17+ years only to end up in this slum in this poverty
Even if you must get yourself involved in crimes at least have sense and do it wisely. Hushpuppy went too far
Re: Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo by Melv4(m): 1:26pm On Jul 03, 2020
somehow:

irony
if you are not encouraging crime, why then did you type this long sermon degrading those who chose legit?
from all you have written the only name I know that hush puppy made is that he is a fraudster who defrauded hard working people.
Re: Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo by luluosas(m): 1:27pm On Jul 03, 2020
Rubbish. Las las, hushpuppi has been bursted. Go and bury your head in shame
[s]
DuBLINGreenb:

[/s]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo by paradigmshift(m): 1:28pm On Jul 03, 2020
seanwilliam:
means the huspuppi gets money reach Ronaldo?

Hushpuppy too get money o.
Him get real estate near sea side
Re: Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo by eleko1: 1:28pm On Jul 03, 2020
hope the famous ajekuiya /tree climber is not in his list.CC pa Dino
Re: Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jul 03, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:

You watch too much American movies. Better not wish to get into the prison. The good side you see on TV.

Life in prison is another world entirely that if you mentally strong, it will alter your psych till the coming of Christ.

A black African for that matter. Life is not as rosy as you see it. People get killed, humiliated, harassed, abused and defaced in prison you know.

Nothing like a free happy life. No prison can ever be compares to that free life. Its easy to write the word jail, the life and effect is not what you will pray to go through.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo by paradigmshift(m): 1:29pm On Jul 03, 2020
OdefaGirl:
E don jam am......I don talk am
When he was busy rubbishing those who are working day and night for their money.... making them look like they are no match to him. Phyno, Timaya etc will be popping their Hennessy any how now grin grin
Dem no go pop anything..
Even timaya dey game..see u

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo by Evidenx(m): 1:29pm On Jul 03, 2020
Never be a Hushpuppi...
never be a buhari...
never be an APC...

They are all scammers!!!

Never be an Evans...
Never be a wudime..
never be a collins...

They are all criminals they will go down.

BE LIKE JESUS CHRIST, FOR HE IS THE WAY, THE TRUTH AND LIFE, NO ONE GOES TO FATHER GOD, EXCEPT THROUGH HIM..
I BOW BEFORE YOU LORD.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

E-money Shows Off His Golden Bedroom / Tonto Dikeh Undergoes Cosmetic Surgery, Says She Has Been Ashamed Of Her Body / Obi Cubana: 346 Cows, 72 Goats, 20 Rams For Mother's Burial

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 134
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.