Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,879 members, 7,824,672 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Police Storm Lekki Toll Gate Ahead Of #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest (Photos) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Storm Lekki Toll Gate Ahead Of #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest (Photos) (62978 Views)

Policeman Arrests Passengers For Commenting On #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest / Adamu Garba Condemns Arrest Of OccupyLekkiTollGate Protesters / #LekkiTollGate: Live Updates From #OccupyLekkiTollgate Protest (Pictures, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Storm Lekki Toll Gate Ahead Of #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest (Photos) by Cherez: 12:47am On Feb 13, 2021
Perfectsouth:
will be there tomorrow..
So they could summon this much for peaceful protesters but couldn't summon same for fulani herdsmen terrorizing south west? These leaders are bastards

I really wish to feel how it feels to view Nigeria from a sane country
Oga stay home
Infact, I wish the conveners will play this game of bringing up the protest monthly and stopping after forces have been mobilised so they can spend that monies politicians use for parties
Lol

1 Like

Re: Police Storm Lekki Toll Gate Ahead Of #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest (Photos) by Nobody: 12:47am On Feb 13, 2021
seunjungle1:
You know how your own journey go take end..mofo!

he is giving you good advice. This protesters mean well but are not serious, this is not a joke. This is just a feel good protest to make you feel you were part of it or did something. Doing something for the sake of doing something and not acheiving anything isa waste of effort. It is not sttrategic for one. if you want to protest, you do so strategically without breaking the law or giving the authorities an excuse to clamp you down. So the very idea of occupying toll gate is ill Stooooopid. Dont allow Psquare and those yeye celebrities to lead you astray. Only a man prepared to die can lead a successful; protest in Nigeria and even them not just one man, he must have followers also prepared to die.

My advice..stay at home!!! Not that you need it because most of you making noise have no plans to be at the protest anyway.

2 Likes

Re: Police Storm Lekki Toll Gate Ahead Of #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest (Photos) by Nobody: 12:48am On Feb 13, 2021
isthatso:

What have you done, what are you trying? You think you are the 1st? I said go and read your history. it's unfortunate we tend not to keep records or accounts of history in an organised manner but there is nothing you are doing now that wasnt done before...and it will end the same way, when you get tired and realise 1) The people you are fighting with/for will be the 1st to abandon you. 2) Nigerian leaders have learnt that Nigerians dont have the liver to endure the suffering it really takes to make real change and that it true of the older generation, the current youths and the future youths.

When Nigeria kills your hope and you accept the realities of Nigeria, in 20 years your children will start their own claiming their parents didnt protest!!!

Fela said it and we are all guilty, it's not about old or young, it's in our DNA. Army came and fired blanks and protest ended just like that...na so them do protest for Tiannamen square? You no see chinese man wey stand say make tank crush am, you see any Naija wey go do the same? Unless and untilyou are prepared to do that, you are all just blowing hot air. that is what it takes to make change and no Nigerian wants to die for a cause!!!!

so keep making noise on the internet, I will be at home watching premiership!!!

i don't have to dig for any history, i am educated enough to know there is no protest as organised as #endsars in the history of nigeria counter me with reference then we go get proper conversation.
whatever you think the end wil be its a mere opinion, these protest is 1st of it kind so know mere human can dictate the end, above all endsar protest its a step to many more movement.
That people re withdraw is not a sign or cowardice or weakness it simply depict wisdom , there is greater strength in restrategizing.
Its not the day a child put his/her feet on the ground he/she will start walking, there is so much room for falling but the most important thing is to keep rising like the youths are doing, emancipation is certainly the right lane.
O boy !! you are free to do whatever you want, no one needs bad energy around ... its a global age i can stream football on my phone anywhere grin there is a higher chance of goin home with babe sef tongue keep masturbating
Re: Police Storm Lekki Toll Gate Ahead Of #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest (Photos) by Nobody: 12:49am On Feb 13, 2021
MLTR:

i don't have to dig for any history, i am educated enough to know there is no protest as organised as #endsars in the history of nigeria counter me with reference then we go get proper conversation.
whatever you think the end wil be its a mere opinion, these protest is 1st of it kind so know mere human can dictate the end, above all endsar protest its a step to many more movement.
That people re withdraw is not a sign or cowardice or weakness it simply depict wisdom , there is greater strength in restrategizing.
Its not the day a child put his/her feet on the ground he/she will start walking, there is so much room for falling but the most important thing is to keep rising like the youths are doing, emancipation is certainly the right lane.
O boy !! you are free to do whatever you want, no one needs bad energy around ... its a global age i can stream football on my phone anywhere grin there is a higher chance of goin home with babe sef tongue keep masturbating

na youth dey worry you. The problem with you is you want people to do everything for you, if you had researched previous protests and how they failed, you wouldnt have made (and again plan to make) the grave error of protesting in a venue that was breaking the law and could be used as an excuse to clamp you down.

those who refuse to learn from history are condemned to repeat it! Those who refuse to study history will not even know they are doomed from the start. there is nothing you are doing that hasnt been tried even and particularly against worse military regimes. there is nothing new under the Sun!

But you will not learn because you are too lazy to research but you have internet to type crap on nairaland!!

4 Likes

Re: Police Storm Lekki Toll Gate Ahead Of #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest (Photos) by Nobody: 12:59am On Feb 13, 2021
isthatso:

na youth dey worry you

Well i am finally glad to know you belong to old folks generation same ones that failed us.

My friend sit @home with your bad energy my prayer is your club survives it tomorrow grin
Re: Police Storm Lekki Toll Gate Ahead Of #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest (Photos) by Nobody: 1:00am On Feb 13, 2021
MLTR:

Well i am finally glad to know you belong to old folks generation same ones that failed us.

My friend sit @home with your bad energy my prayer is your club survives it tomorrow grin

who told you? Unlike you I read history!

read my modified response!

i dont need to pray for you because you and I know you wont be there.

Forget our back and forth, deep down inside you know you will not be there.......so am i wrong? You dont have to answer me publicly but if you know in the privacy of your conscience, after all the noise you are making you wont be there and have no plans to be there, youve just answered the why ALL Nigerian protests eventually fail.
Re: Police Storm Lekki Toll Gate Ahead Of #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest (Photos) by Nobody: 1:03am On Feb 13, 2021
isthatso:

na youth dey worry you. The problem with you is you want people to do everything for you, if you had researched previous protests and how they failed, you wouldnt have made (and again plan to make) the grave error of protesting in a venue that was breaking the law and could be used as an excuse to clamp you down.

those who refuse to learn from history are condemned to repeat it! Those who refuse to study history will not even know they are doomed from the start. there is nothing you are doing that hasnt been tried even and particularly against worse military regimes. there is nothing new under the Sun!

But you will not learn because you are too lazy to research but you have internet to type crap on nairaland!!

Naa my you dey chant history, i dare you to make one reference just cite one, i go swallow all my words
Re: Police Storm Lekki Toll Gate Ahead Of #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest (Photos) by Nobody: 1:06am On Feb 13, 2021
MLTR:

Naa my you dey chant history, i dare you to make one reference just cite one, i go swallow all my words

If you dont want to research yourself then experience will be your teacher. Even though i know you wont be part of the protest and have no plans to be.

Someone who is serious about protesting would have googled previous protests and seen how and where they failed. I am not here for Lazy youth who think protests are a carnival.

3 Likes

Re: Police Storm Lekki Toll Gate Ahead Of #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest (Photos) by Dreyton36: 1:08am On Feb 13, 2021
Jesse6:
For your own safety dey your house oo

Na person wey dey alive dey fight for justice oo

Cowardice
With this your mentality your country can never grow
It's people like you fela anikulapo kuti sang about undecided
Re: Police Storm Lekki Toll Gate Ahead Of #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest (Photos) by Nobody: 1:11am On Feb 13, 2021
Dreyton36:

Cowardice
With this your mentality your country can never grow
It's people like you fela anikulapo kuti sang about undecided

nothing stops you from going since you are so brave, but you know in your conscience youare not going to be there. fela knows you well, he sang about you before you were born!!!!

1 Like

Re: Police Storm Lekki Toll Gate Ahead Of #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest (Photos) by Nobody: 1:13am On Feb 13, 2021
isthatso:

who told you? Unlike you I read history!

read my modified response!

i dont need to pray for you because you and I know you wont be there.

Forget our back and forth, deep down inside you know you will not be there.......so am i wrong? You dont have to answer me publicly but if you know after all the noise you are making you wont be there and have no plans to be there, youve just answered the problems of ALL Nigerian protests.

Whether i will be there or not @the protest ground has no meaning or relevance, i can join in however & whenever i want. i won't give you excuse or justification. Nah !!
The major setback in nigerian protest is bad energy and diversity, o boy you are the problem i am talking about. you are in the business of tellin people it won't work
Re: Police Storm Lekki Toll Gate Ahead Of #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest (Photos) by Nobody: 1:15am On Feb 13, 2021
isthatso:

If you dont want to research yourself then experience will be your teacher. Even though i know you wont be part of the protest and have no plans to be.

Someone who is serious about protesting would have googled previous protests and seen how and where they failed. I am not here for Lazy youth who think protests are a carnival.

i have spent over three decades in nigeria, i don't need google. cite reference and disgrace yourself
Re: Police Storm Lekki Toll Gate Ahead Of #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest (Photos) by Onekind04(m): 1:19am On Feb 13, 2021
They can't hear you baby.

But ehn these men are real pussy ass Niggers
Re: Police Storm Lekki Toll Gate Ahead Of #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest (Photos) by Nobody: 1:21am On Feb 13, 2021
MLTR:

Whether i will be there or not @the protest ground has no meaning or relevance, i can join in however & whenever i want. i won't give you excuse or justification. Nah !!
The major setback in nigerian protest is bad energy and diversity, o boy you are the problem i am talking about. you are in the business of tellin people it won't work

you cant do the same thing for decades and expect a different result. Nigerian youths have been protesting since the 1930s with the birth of the NYM but even the NYM fell apart because of ngerian tribal factor. Nonetheless, Nigerian youths have been active for decades, the independence struggle has its roots in Nigerian youths, the Ziks and co of this world were all members so protesting is in the DNA of Nigerian youths but things changed when the military came to power and unless you read your history and understand Nigerian youth protests from the 1930s to the 1980s when they effectively died, you are bound to fail like many of those before.

But you are too arrogant , cocky and LAZY to study your history. you think protesting is a social gathering to distribute free food and party, running mouth up and down on the internet? Innocent people get killed so unless you have a strategy then save the lives of the gullible who will die for a protest you did not plan well and is destined to fail!!

if you really are serious organise yourselves into a political party, but you wont because there is no jolly and disco in that! You mor0ns will still come in 2023 to vote for these same people after many of you will have died and properties destroyed in naive protests

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Storm Lekki Toll Gate Ahead Of #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest (Photos) by Nobody: 1:25am On Feb 13, 2021
MLTR:

i have spent over three decades in nigeria, i don't need google. cite reference and disgrace yourself

You are a dullard!!! I told you meaningful student protests ended in the 80's which is over 30 years ago and you are telling me you have been in Nigeria for 30 years!!!! Are you r3tarded?

the only thing worse than an ignorant man is a man who refuses to learn

be a f00l if you wish but dont mislead others!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Police Storm Lekki Toll Gate Ahead Of #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest (Photos) by Nobody: 1:30am On Feb 13, 2021
Their gear is enough to face Boko Haram
Re: Police Storm Lekki Toll Gate Ahead Of #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest (Photos) by jimi4us: 1:41am On Feb 13, 2021
HopeVictor:
All those people calling me coward because I said we should forget about protest..If you don't go out tomorrow to protest then you know what you are..

And I don't have any RIP to waste either if anything should happen to anybody..

Cowards like you truly deserve these criminal leaders you have.

1 Like

Re: Police Storm Lekki Toll Gate Ahead Of #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest (Photos) by plaindealer: 2:15am On Feb 13, 2021
Cowardice is when we sit on our hands, when we look the other way and let hoodlums, thieves, arsonists, terrorists, Igbos and other criminal elements ravage and destroy our state.

They need to give the law enforcement a shoot on sight order sef.

Over our dead body, not again, never again.

2 Likes

Re: Police Storm Lekki Toll Gate Ahead Of #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest (Photos) by Petyprince: 2:32am On Feb 13, 2021
JidennaJason:
Young man, I said furck off.

You buhari's product.
Seun, Lalasticlala, Dominique, Obinoscopy, mynd44, Mukina2
Rule 2, 3,7

1 Like

Re: Police Storm Lekki Toll Gate Ahead Of #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest (Photos) by Cutiekatty: 2:38am On Feb 13, 2021
wale377:
Heavy police presence at Lekki toll gate ahead of the #occupylekkitollgate protest scheduled to hold tomorrow February 13

See video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMYGdqaCL0A

https://punchng.com/pictorial-police-in-show-of-force-at-lekkitollgate/?amp=1&utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter&__twitter_impression=true
see their hungry faces, na to oppress and kill innocent Nigerians una know, wen real criminals come na, una go run enter bush, fight herdsmen like this no, fight boko boys no, fight bandits no, arrest yahoo boys yeaaaaaahhhh. Arrest innocent protesters yeeeeaaaaahhh.

By the time this vampire generation are phased out, there will be serious trials in this country both judiciary and law enforcement, mark my word most of them go cool off for kirikiri las las

1 Like

Re: Police Storm Lekki Toll Gate Ahead Of #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest (Photos) by Nobody: 2:39am On Feb 13, 2021
We love to fight another freaking day...we move man
Re: Police Storm Lekki Toll Gate Ahead Of #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest (Photos) by kachii77: 2:53am On Feb 13, 2021
hello bro pls check ur mail...i replied the message

Ferizu:
We love to fight another freaking day...we move man
Re: Police Storm Lekki Toll Gate Ahead Of #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest (Photos) by olayiwola72(m): 2:57am On Feb 13, 2021
Please let not vote all this parties anymore

1 Like

Re: Police Storm Lekki Toll Gate Ahead Of #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest (Photos) by Petyprince: 3:04am On Feb 13, 2021
You are blessed with alot of knowledge.
isthatso:

Re: Police Storm Lekki Toll Gate Ahead Of #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest (Photos) by Titto93(m): 3:45am On Feb 13, 2021
if the protesters got armed, these fools will start running like chickens

1 Like

Re: Police Storm Lekki Toll Gate Ahead Of #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest (Photos) by Farki: 4:10am On Feb 13, 2021
epondudu:

Why will it be better when the so-called youth killed policemen burned and looted private properties? The policemen that lost their lives are someone's father, brother, or someone's son...Nigeria shall be great.

You keep saying this but did the people shot at Lekki kill the policemen?

1 Like

Re: Police Storm Lekki Toll Gate Ahead Of #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest (Photos) by Farki: 4:19am On Feb 13, 2021
dat9jaguy:

OK o, go and protest tomorrow o. Like one guy said up there, go and be a hero.

We are simply following the teachings of former governor Fashola, or are you calling Fashola an idiot?

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/01/deployment-of-soldiers-to-lagos-fashola-writes-jonathan/

1 Share

Re: Police Storm Lekki Toll Gate Ahead Of #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest (Photos) by samwillyco1(m): 4:26am On Feb 13, 2021
Our government and security personnels are only good in intimidating the poor masses/unarmed individuals, while Boko Haram Boys and Bandits/Herdsmen are busy killing, kidnapping and raping of our women/having a field play and nothing is happening to them and these ones are here dressed up as if they can face an ordinary herdsmen and if they hear BOKO all of them will RUN more than a civilian grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Police Storm Lekki Toll Gate Ahead Of #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest (Photos) by Onliie(m): 4:46am On Feb 13, 2021
epondudu:
If you want your mother to mourn you protest.
If you want your wife to be a widow protest.
If you want your child to be an orphan protest.

If you don't protest, your wife will still mourn you. It's not only protest that kills in this country. That injustice you don't want to protest against will still kill you

2 Likes

Re: Police Storm Lekki Toll Gate Ahead Of #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest (Photos) by Brushstrokes20: 5:36am On Feb 13, 2021
Useless govt of self serving THIEVES and oppressive tyrants!...
Yet, these armed scums take off on sighting boko haram and killer herdsmen.
Re: Police Storm Lekki Toll Gate Ahead Of #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest (Photos) by adekS1(m): 5:39am On Feb 13, 2021
Imagine the paid e-warriors from the gvt,all to ensure this protest never hold.why not channel all this energy towards addressing naija prob than looking at how to silence innocent youths

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Soldier Shows How He Sleeps In The Jungle: 'No Big Boy For Bush' / Video Of President Tinubu Heading To The Office Today (Photos) / Photo Of Boy Who Stood In Front Of Obi’s Convoy Fraudulently Put Up For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.