Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,995 members, 7,825,070 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Police Storm Lekki Toll Gate Ahead Of #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Storm Lekki Toll Gate Ahead Of #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest (Photos) (62987 Views)

Policeman Arrests Passengers For Commenting On #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest / Adamu Garba Condemns Arrest Of OccupyLekkiTollGate Protesters / #LekkiTollGate: Live Updates From #OccupyLekkiTollgate Protest (Pictures, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Storm Lekki Toll Gate Ahead Of #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest (Photos) by LOVEGINO(m): 10:50pm On Feb 12, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
Sheyy world war 3 is about to happen niii
we can't wait.
Re: Police Storm Lekki Toll Gate Ahead Of #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest (Photos) by SaintLucia: 10:51pm On Feb 12, 2021
Igbochief001:

Because the government u support don't respect human rights ?
What right does an IPOB TERRORIST that want to destroy Lagos have if not real flogging?

1 Like

Re: Police Storm Lekki Toll Gate Ahead Of #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest (Photos) by 1daboi: 10:51pm On Feb 12, 2021
HopeVictor:
All those people calling me coward because I said we should forget about protest..If you don't go out tomorrow to protest then you know what you are..

And I don't have any RIP to waste either if anything should happen to anybody..
truly, you are a Coward
Re: Police Storm Lekki Toll Gate Ahead Of #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest (Photos) by tdebo(m): 10:52pm On Feb 12, 2021
If they would use same energy to deploy these men to sambisa forest and states where we have banditry, kidnapping, and herdsmen/ farmers crisis, the insecurity would have been addressed by now
Re: Police Storm Lekki Toll Gate Ahead Of #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest (Photos) by HopeVictor(m): 10:52pm On Feb 12, 2021
FreeSpirited:

you are wretched animal....at the end of the day the fruit on the protest will still benefit you...People protested last year and today no Sars will harrase u...u are truly a big fool
Police are still harassing people if you don't know.. Sars or no Sars

1 Like

Re: Police Storm Lekki Toll Gate Ahead Of #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest (Photos) by dat9jaguy(m): 10:52pm On Feb 12, 2021
Farki:

1>The police should focus on the hoodlums not the protesters
2>Parts of Lagos Island were closed today for Jakande's burial, Third Mainland has been closed since July you didn't complain about that
3>The government has held elections, rallies, weddings and other parties, however Covid-19 is being used as a weapon to clamp down on what the government doesn't like
4>And? People were killed at the tollgate, the government didn't care about jobs of striking academic or medical staff but are interested in the tollgate because of the money. If they wanted to open the bloody tollgate they should have prosecuted those responsible and concluded the investigation instead of holding sham trials

OK o, go and protest tomorrow o. Like one guy said up there, go and be a hero.

1 Like

Re: Police Storm Lekki Toll Gate Ahead Of #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest (Photos) by pharmagba: 10:52pm On Feb 12, 2021
wale377:
Heavy police presence at Lekki toll gate ahead of the #occupylekkitollgate protest scheduled to hold tomorrow February 13

See video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMYGdqaCL0A

https://punchng.com/pictorial-police-in-show-of-force-at-lekkitollgate/?amp=1&utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter&__twitter_impression=true
Not kitted for Boko Haram!
Not kitted against banditry!!
Not kitted against kidnappers!!!
Not kitted to fight killer and killing herdsman!!

But against those who dared to ask for a better Nigeria!
Even if the postest didn't hold tomorrow, youth make the protest in 2023.
The Lagos State governor Sanwoolu is the greatest disappointment. His silence is deafening

2 Likes

Re: Police Storm Lekki Toll Gate Ahead Of #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest (Photos) by SaintLucia: 10:52pm On Feb 12, 2021
nenyewrites:

Illiterate... bingo!
Na Biden and Aunty Pelosi gave us the idea on how to treat domestic terrorists like those that invaded the Capitol Hill. Any IPOB TERRORIST that still want to see the dream of the imaginable country Biafra should stay away from Lekki Toll Gate. Do anyhow and blame your stepmother. #DefendLagos. Lagos my pride. You can take your protest to Aba or Enugu. Biafra pig I sight u....

Re: Police Storm Lekki Toll Gate Ahead Of #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest (Photos) by ello29(m): 10:52pm On Feb 12, 2021
Dey think say dey are smart political olokpa abeg make we carry our protests go online no physical location #Endsars
Re: Police Storm Lekki Toll Gate Ahead Of #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest (Photos) by HopeVictor(m): 10:53pm On Feb 12, 2021
1daboi:
truly, you are a Coward
Thank You

1 Like

Re: Police Storm Lekki Toll Gate Ahead Of #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest (Photos) by SpicyMimi(f): 10:53pm On Feb 12, 2021
Perfectsouth:
will be there tomorrow..
So they could summon this much for peaceful protesters but couldn't summon same for fulani herdsmen terrorizing south west? These leaders are bastards
Lori iro grin grin

All these people shouting ā€œIā€™d be there tomorrow ā€œ dem go even sleep pass 2pm, then come online to start ranting again lol

1 Like

Re: Police Storm Lekki Toll Gate Ahead Of #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest (Photos) by dat9jaguy(m): 10:53pm On Feb 12, 2021
Igbochief001:

I rather die fighting for better life than to be a weakling supporting evil .....every black man who died fighting against slavery ...the one we know n the one we don't know are all heros
Bro no vex, go and fight.

3 Likes

Re: Police Storm Lekki Toll Gate Ahead Of #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest (Photos) by Nobody: 10:53pm On Feb 12, 2021
dat9jaguy:

If the protesters like they can commandeer a satellite to cover them, it still doesn't change the fact that they have been warned against protesting and the state Attorney General has given reasons the protest can not hold.
You go there at your own risk.

So in your limited imagination, you expect the youths to wait for govt permission or approval to protest. as if there will ever be right time by govt.
E go better E go better na im our grandpas & fathers talk, they hid in there various home and left everything to God see where it as landed us.
If nigeria will ever change, then we must make sacrifice, no pain no gain whether you hid under your bed or under your parent one thing must to kill a man. if you can't support the voice just hush
Re: Police Storm Lekki Toll Gate Ahead Of #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest (Photos) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Feb 12, 2021
SaintLucia:
Na Biden and Aunty Pelosi gave us the idea on how to treat domestic terrorists like those that invaded the Capitol Hill. Any IPOB TERRORIST that still want to see the dream of the imaginable country Biafra should stay away from Lekki Toll Gate. Do anyhow and blame your stepmother. #DefendLagos. Lagos my pride. You can take your protest to Aba or Enugu. Biafra pig I sight u....

Mad dog! Please take your rabies elsewhere! sad
Re: Police Storm Lekki Toll Gate Ahead Of #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest (Photos) by Entom(m): 10:55pm On Feb 12, 2021
IF NIGERIAN SEURITY FORCES CAN BE THIS PROACTIVE AGAINST TERRORISM, IT WOULD HAVE BEEN A THING OF THE PASS.

2 Likes

Re: Police Storm Lekki Toll Gate Ahead Of #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest (Photos) by Nobody: 10:55pm On Feb 12, 2021
dat9jaguy:

Bro no vex, go and fight.
Hope u live for ever
Re: Police Storm Lekki Toll Gate Ahead Of #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest (Photos) by emmnprince(m): 10:56pm On Feb 12, 2021
Jesse6:
For your own safety dey your house oo

Na person wey dey alive dey fight for justice oo

Sound of a coward!

With or without the presence of uniform men a peaceful protest speaks volume.

Though not everyone is bold to be there physically!
Re: Police Storm Lekki Toll Gate Ahead Of #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest (Photos) by SaintLucia: 10:56pm On Feb 12, 2021
nenyewrites:

Mad dog! Please take your rabies elsewhere! sad
Na Biden and Aunty Pelosi gave us the idea on how to treat domestic terrorists like those that invaded the Capitol Hill. Any IPOB TERRORIST that still want to see the dream of the imaginable country Biafra should stay away from Lekki Toll Gate. Do anyhow and blame your stepmother. #DefendLagos. Lagos my pride. You can take your protest to Aba or Enugu. Biafra pig I sight u...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Storm Lekki Toll Gate Ahead Of #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest (Photos) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Feb 12, 2021
epondudu:
If you want your mother to mourn you protest.
If you want your wife to be a widow protest.
If you want your child to be an orphan protest.

i know young fellows that die in there sleep, all you wrote is trash, even if you are on bed that you will see tomorrow is still a probability.
Re: Police Storm Lekki Toll Gate Ahead Of #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest (Photos) by TemmyT002(m): 10:58pm On Feb 12, 2021
They look so handsome in their uniforms. They will do well against Boko Haram. I think they should be deployed to Sambisa.
Re: Police Storm Lekki Toll Gate Ahead Of #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest (Photos) by SaintLucia: 10:58pm On Feb 12, 2021
ModestGal:
I wish lekkitollgate organizers could be good with tactics, wan bi wan da
Nairaland warrior grin
Re: Police Storm Lekki Toll Gate Ahead Of #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest (Photos) by dat9jaguy(m): 10:58pm On Feb 12, 2021
Igbochief001:

Hope u live for ever

Forever is a long time but I'll live till my old age.

2 Likes

Re: Police Storm Lekki Toll Gate Ahead Of #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest (Photos) by EMMY76: 10:58pm On Feb 12, 2021
These guys are well armed and prepared for showdown tomorrow. angry
Re: Police Storm Lekki Toll Gate Ahead Of #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest (Photos) by elisho: 10:58pm On Feb 12, 2021
if this animals kill anybody we should look for the children and kill them
Re: Police Storm Lekki Toll Gate Ahead Of #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest (Photos) by epondudu: 10:59pm On Feb 12, 2021
Farki:

Truly it will never be better for Naija because we still reason this way
Why will it be better when the so-called youth killed policemen burned and looted private properties? The policemen that lost their lives are someone's father, brother, or someone's son...Nigeria shall be great.

3 Likes

Re: Police Storm Lekki Toll Gate Ahead Of #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest (Photos) by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 11:00pm On Feb 12, 2021
Jesse6:
For your own safety dey your house oo
Na person wey dey alive dey fight for justice oo
You are a coward
Re: Police Storm Lekki Toll Gate Ahead Of #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest (Photos) by Nobody: 11:01pm On Feb 12, 2021
dat9jaguy:

Forever is a long time but I'll live till my old age.
100/ infinity = 0 ...
25/infinity = 0

All death are the same
Re: Police Storm Lekki Toll Gate Ahead Of #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest (Photos) by emmnprince(m): 11:02pm On Feb 12, 2021
HopeVictor:
All those people calling me coward because I said we should forget about protest..If you don't go out tomorrow to protest then you know what you are..

And I don't have any RIP to waste either if anything should happen to anybody..

Nothing will happen so long the protest is peaceful. Nigeria police who many say are daft are not that daft to trigger another national chaos because they also had casualties when last protest went bad!
Re: Police Storm Lekki Toll Gate Ahead Of #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest (Photos) by dat9jaguy(m): 11:03pm On Feb 12, 2021
MLTR:

So in your limited imagination, you expect the youths to wait for govt permission or approval to protest. as if there will ever be right time by govt.
E go better E go better na im our grandpas & fathers talk, they hid in there various home and left everything to God see where it as landed us.
If nigeria will ever change, then we must make sacrifice, no pain no gain whether you hid under your bed or under your parent one thing must to kill a man. if you can't support the voice just hush

See someone that's talking about about govt respecting the right to protest.You can't respect the right of someone holding a contrary view to yours and you want govt to uphold yours.
Baby dictators everywhere.

3 Likes

Re: Police Storm Lekki Toll Gate Ahead Of #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest (Photos) by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 11:03pm On Feb 12, 2021
Nothing can stop the protest tomorrow
Re: Police Storm Lekki Toll Gate Ahead Of #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest (Photos) by epondudu: 11:03pm On Feb 12, 2021
MLTR:

i know young fellows that die in there sleep, all you wrote is trash, even if you are on bed that you will see tomorrow is still a probability.

Mr preacher' if you want to die go and die, If I die in bed I died in peace better than being killed by a hot silver copper. It begins with you.

2 Likes

Re: Police Storm Lekki Toll Gate Ahead Of #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest (Photos) by dat9jaguy(m): 11:06pm On Feb 12, 2021
Igbochief001:

100/ infinity = 0 ...
25/infinity = 0

All death are the same

I know. Try and get some sleep so that you can be refreshed to be that hero(that you so much want to be) tomorrow.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

IPOB Members Searching Buses For Hausas To Kill In Aba (Video) / Cultists, Hoodlums Burnt Alive In Awka, Anambra (Graphic Photos) / Reno Omokiri: Throwback to when Prof Soyinka was released from prison ā€” Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.