Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,799 members, 7,824,326 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Police Storm Lekki Toll Gate Ahead Of #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Storm Lekki Toll Gate Ahead Of #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest (Photos) (62973 Views)

Policeman Arrests Passengers For Commenting On #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest / Adamu Garba Condemns Arrest Of OccupyLekkiTollGate Protesters / #LekkiTollGate: Live Updates From #OccupyLekkiTollgate Protest (Pictures, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Storm Lekki Toll Gate Ahead Of #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest (Photos) by Farki: 10:33pm On Feb 12, 2021
HopeVictor:
All those people calling me coward because I said we should forget about protest..If you don't go out tomorrow to protest then you know what you are..

And I don't have any RIP to waste either if anything should happen to anybody..

Why are you so ready to accept being killed?

This attitude is why the rest of the world still sees Africans as unserious people

1 Like

Re: Police Storm Lekki Toll Gate Ahead Of #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest (Photos) by Nato008(m): 10:35pm On Feb 12, 2021
who else noticed that the had brand new tear gas....unlike b4 the use expired one's....this country na cruise_
Re: Police Storm Lekki Toll Gate Ahead Of #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest (Photos) by Farki: 10:35pm On Feb 12, 2021
epondudu:
If you want your mother to mourn you protest.
If you want your wife to be a widow protest.
If you want your child to be an orphan protest.

Truly it will never be better for Naija because we still reason this way
Re: Police Storm Lekki Toll Gate Ahead Of #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest (Photos) by MemoriesAndMe: 10:35pm On Feb 12, 2021
Whoever chose to dress these operatives like this doesn't like them. Why would you be dressed with canisters all over your stomach? If one explodes, the rest will follow, meaning you fried yourself.

Oya dress like this and go face herdsmen or boko haram. Cowards

1 Like

Re: Police Storm Lekki Toll Gate Ahead Of #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest (Photos) by IGoComotYaTeeth: 10:35pm On Feb 12, 2021
epondudu:
If you want your mother to mourn you protest.
If you want your wife to be a widow protest.
If you want your child to be an orphan protest.

correct yourself wife/husband no be only men dey protest tomorrow
Re: Police Storm Lekki Toll Gate Ahead Of #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest (Photos) by 989900: 10:36pm On Feb 12, 2021
HopeVictor:
[s]All those people calling me coward because I said we should forget about protest..If you don't go out tomorrow to protest then you know what you are..

And I don't have any RIP to waste either if anything should happen to anybody..[/s]
Re: Police Storm Lekki Toll Gate Ahead Of #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest (Photos) by Kwili: 10:36pm On Feb 12, 2021
no amount of intimidation by d so called fed. govt. will stop us. we must protest. protest is our constitutional right and it must be obey by d fed. govt.

#OccupyLekkiTollgate is a GOAL that must b achieve.

3 Likes

Re: Police Storm Lekki Toll Gate Ahead Of #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest (Photos) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Feb 12, 2021
dat9jaguy:

OK o, just don't go out and protest or better still, go and protest tomorrow and any thing you see take am like that.
Why should I not go out and protest ...highest is death ...but history would judge me a hero , your type a what ?

What has ever been changed without protest ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Storm Lekki Toll Gate Ahead Of #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest (Photos) by dat9jaguy(m): 10:36pm On Feb 12, 2021
Magnoliaa:

You're hilarious. Covid protocols my ass.

Yet they wanted people to get their NINs done or whatever in two weeks. Where else are they implementing the protocols?? Lost lives at the hands of the state that didn't get justice and people that are alive being deprived of their work, the latter should take precedence?? Serve justice and we wouldn't even be talking about this.

As for the rest of the things you wrote, I'm not wasting my breath addressing any 'coz they've been flogged already on every of the protest threads that graced FP.

Your mind still wouldn't be swayed on its pro-government stance.

You got one thing right, I can never be convinced on the need of this protest and if you call that pro-government stance then so be it.
I know you can't waste your breath defending the indefensible.

1 Like

Re: Police Storm Lekki Toll Gate Ahead Of #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest (Photos) by ModestGal(f): 10:37pm On Feb 12, 2021
I wish lekkitollgate organizers could be good with tactics, wan bi wan da
Re: Police Storm Lekki Toll Gate Ahead Of #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest (Photos) by FreeSpirited: 10:37pm On Feb 12, 2021
HopeVictor:
All those people calling me coward because I said we should forget about protest..If you don't go out tomorrow to protest then you know what you are..

you are wretched animal....at the end of the day the fruit of the protest will still benefit you...People protested last year and today no Sars will harrase u...u are truly a big fool

4 Likes

Re: Police Storm Lekki Toll Gate Ahead Of #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest (Photos) by Kelvin3476: 10:37pm On Feb 12, 2021
JidennaJason:
Young man, I said furck off.

You buhari's product.
No protest oh. Leave this ur Bleep off of a thing
Re: Police Storm Lekki Toll Gate Ahead Of #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest (Photos) by Farki: 10:37pm On Feb 12, 2021
Magnoliaa:

The painful part is, is this normal?? Should this be normal?? cry cry

Why are they trying to curb people who are powerless the more? What exactly is the reason for this deterrent??

The police have been settled, the rich individuals who are invested in the tollgate have paid them to be hired thugs. This whole ENDSARS situ has shown me that Nigeria actually might not be salvageable and every reasonable person should migrate so it is allowed to die a peaceful death

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Storm Lekki Toll Gate Ahead Of #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest (Photos) by OdefaGirl(f): 10:38pm On Feb 12, 2021
That's where you see them
Re: Police Storm Lekki Toll Gate Ahead Of #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest (Photos) by ruffDiamond: 10:38pm On Feb 12, 2021
Jesse6:
For your own safety dey your house oo

Na person wey dey alive dey fight for justice oo
Not in the animal kingdom called Nigeria. no justice anywhere in the Zoo!
Re: Police Storm Lekki Toll Gate Ahead Of #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest (Photos) by Ohizfly(m): 10:38pm On Feb 12, 2021
Las Las Na death

awaye Malo osi
Re: Police Storm Lekki Toll Gate Ahead Of #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest (Photos) by dat9jaguy(m): 10:38pm On Feb 12, 2021
Igbochief001:

Why should I not go out and protest ...highest is death ...but history would judge me a hero , your type a what ?

What has ever been changed without protest ?

History will judge you as a hero..

1 Like

Re: Police Storm Lekki Toll Gate Ahead Of #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest (Photos) by Olawalelead(m): 10:38pm On Feb 12, 2021
It is well...
Re: Police Storm Lekki Toll Gate Ahead Of #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest (Photos) by NybenSBF101(m): 10:38pm On Feb 12, 2021
Stupid youths with misplaced priorities. They want to legalize gay shit under the guise of EndSars. Arrest them all

3 Likes

Re: Police Storm Lekki Toll Gate Ahead Of #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest (Photos) by Godbless3(m): 10:39pm On Feb 12, 2021
JidennaJason:
Your identity have been revealed to me on your profile picture...

You can now furck off.

Thanks as you do so.

Bros park well jare.. The people that died during endsars protest, have you fight for justice for them?
Are you going through what their family are going through?
See, nigeria is not worth dying for.
Go back to history, civil war, aba women riot etc what have we learn from it all?
You will sit in your house and promote a protest, idiots will go out and die and you will write RIP and curse Buhari that has been curse since 1978.
What has the foreign country that you run to for help have done for the victim of endsars protest?
I rather campaign to have pvc and vote this goons out instead of being kill for nothing.

8 Likes

Re: Police Storm Lekki Toll Gate Ahead Of #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest (Photos) by pope191: 10:39pm On Feb 12, 2021
helinues:
Good

Na only those who are already tired of life would try and protest tomorrow...

We can make their journey so fast

It shall not be well with you, it's your journey that will be faster
Re: Police Storm Lekki Toll Gate Ahead Of #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest (Photos) by Oluwaleinad14(m): 10:41pm On Feb 12, 2021
I can't help than to laugh, this country is a big mess. Imagine those heavy armed officers because the Govt don't want her citizens to stage a peaceful protest in a country practising democrazy....

Arhswear nah Ogun suppose kill those lot ruling us including the police.
Re: Police Storm Lekki Toll Gate Ahead Of #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest (Photos) by ruffDiamond: 10:41pm On Feb 12, 2021
HopeVictor:

no safety anywhere in Nigeria except Asshole Rock!
Re: Police Storm Lekki Toll Gate Ahead Of #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest (Photos) by Nobody: 10:42pm On Feb 12, 2021
smile11s:
When men fall out tomorrow, police go run!

I’ll really like to see the men fall out. Please you guys should fall out and defend your mothers, sisters and children. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Police Storm Lekki Toll Gate Ahead Of #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest (Photos) by SaintLucia: 10:42pm On Feb 12, 2021
Na Biden and Aunty Pelosi gave us the idea on how to treat domestic terrorists like those that invaded the Capitol Hill. Any IPOB TERRORIST that still want to see the dream of the imaginable country Biafra should stay away from Lekki Toll Gate. Do anyhow and blame your stepmother. #DefendLagos. Lagos my pride. You can take your protest to Aba or Enugu.

1 Like

Re: Police Storm Lekki Toll Gate Ahead Of #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest (Photos) by Nobody: 10:43pm On Feb 12, 2021
SaintLucia:
Na Biden and Aunty Pelosi gave us the idea on how to treat domestic terrorists like those that invaded the Capitol Hill. Any IPOB TERRORIST that still want to see the dream of the imaginable country Biafra should stay away from Lekki Toll Gate. Do anyhow and blame your stepmother. #DefendLagos. Lagos my pride. You can take your protest to Aba or Enugu.

Dog!
Re: Police Storm Lekki Toll Gate Ahead Of #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest (Photos) by Neddstark: 10:44pm On Feb 12, 2021
Ottyn01:
Useless country Look at how they were armed like they want to go and fight World WarIII lipsrsealed They only have powers when it comes to unarmed protesters, While Boko Haram are still undefeated for how many years angry

It shall never be well with Buhari and Apc Government

The policemen actually looking well armed are armed with canisters against impending riots.
Re: Police Storm Lekki Toll Gate Ahead Of #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest (Photos) by Farki: 10:45pm On Feb 12, 2021
dat9jaguy:

1>The protest will surely be hijacked by hoodlums.
2>Closing the toll gate for protest is also depriving some people of their right to movement.
3>Covid 19 protocols.
4>500 people 'a job are on the line with the continued closure of the toll gate.
Etc..

1>The police should focus on the hoodlums not the protesters
2>Parts of Lagos Island were closed today for Jakande's burial, Third Mainland has been closed since July you didn't complain about that
3>The government has held elections, rallies, weddings and other parties, however Covid-19 is being used as a weapon to clamp down on what the government doesn't like
4>And? People were killed at the tollgate, the government didn't care about jobs of striking academic or medical staff but are interested in the tollgate because of the money. If they wanted to open the bloody tollgate they should have prosecuted those responsible and concluded the investigation instead of holding sham trials

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Storm Lekki Toll Gate Ahead Of #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest (Photos) by SaintLucia: 10:46pm On Feb 12, 2021
nenyewrites:

Dog!
Na Biden and Aunty Pelosi gave us the idea on how to treat domestic terrorists like those that invaded the Capitol Hill. Any IPOB TERRORIST that still want to see the dream of the imaginable country Biafra should stay away from Lekki Toll Gate. Do anyhow and blame your stepmother. #DefendLagos. Lagos my pride. You can take your protest to Aba or Enugu. Biafra pig...

Re: Police Storm Lekki Toll Gate Ahead Of #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest (Photos) by Nobody: 10:46pm On Feb 12, 2021
dat9jaguy:

History will judge you as a hero..
I rather die fighting for better life than to be a weakling supporting evil .....every black man who died fighting against slavery ...the one we know n the one we don't know are all heros

3 Likes

Re: Police Storm Lekki Toll Gate Ahead Of #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest (Photos) by SaintLucia: 10:48pm On Feb 12, 2021
smile11s:
When men fall out tomorrow, police go run!
Even your savior and supleme leader ran for his dare life when he saw python how much u an ordinary...... grin
Re: Police Storm Lekki Toll Gate Ahead Of #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest (Photos) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Feb 12, 2021
SaintLucia:
Na Biden and Aunty Pelosi gave us the idea on how to treat domestic terrorists like those that invaded the Capitol Hill. Any IPOB TERRORIST that still want to see the dream of the imaginable country Biafra should stay away from Lekki Toll Gate. Do anyhow and blame your stepmother. #DefendLagos. Lagos my pride. You can take your protest to Aba or Enugu. Biafra pig...

Illiterate... bingo!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nicolas Felix: Tinubu Ignored Me After Stepping Down For Osinbajo / Troops Kill Boko Haram Fighters During Battle In Babangida; Yobe (Graphic Pic) / Soldier Shows How He Sleeps In The Jungle: 'No Big Boy For Bush'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.