Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,877 members, 7,824,662 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Police Storm Lekki Toll Gate Ahead Of #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest (Photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Storm Lekki Toll Gate Ahead Of #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest (Photos) (62977 Views)

Policeman Arrests Passengers For Commenting On #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest / Adamu Garba Condemns Arrest Of OccupyLekkiTollGate Protesters / #LekkiTollGate: Live Updates From #OccupyLekkiTollgate Protest (Pictures, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Storm Lekki Toll Gate Ahead Of #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest (Photos) by hola106(m): 11:30pm On Feb 12, 2021
Omo these guy Bleep up i swear sanwolu
Re: Police Storm Lekki Toll Gate Ahead Of #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest (Photos) by okeyglm: 11:31pm On Feb 12, 2021
if you are going to protest tomorrow make sure your seldea or odeshi is grounded. to minimise death risk .don't face armed personnel with bare hands .
Re: Police Storm Lekki Toll Gate Ahead Of #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest (Photos) by SonOfTheRisingS: 11:31pm On Feb 12, 2021
Baruwaaaaa:
This is War

Re: Police Storm Lekki Toll Gate Ahead Of #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest (Photos) by Nobody: 11:32pm On Feb 12, 2021
Wolfeye:

African leaders never learn. They think “it can’t be me” when they see the same shit happen to other retards across the continent.

This is just the first step.
The more you resist change the more brutal your downfall will be.

youve been watching too many oyinbo movies and reading too many of their books fella. This is Africa, things dont work like that here!

1 Like

Re: Police Storm Lekki Toll Gate Ahead Of #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest (Photos) by Katridge2021: 11:32pm On Feb 12, 2021
Always security proactive against protesters, but not with terrorists.
Re: Police Storm Lekki Toll Gate Ahead Of #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest (Photos) by Nobody: 11:34pm On Feb 12, 2021
SonOfTheRisingS:

Mokason288:
This Buhari is truly deaf

And will never learn
NwaIgboBoy:
Buhari self

Anyhow he wants to do it, the man has only 2 years left dont give yourselves heart attack o, lest a 78 year old man outlive you!
Re: Police Storm Lekki Toll Gate Ahead Of #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest (Photos) by okorogodwin4(m): 11:37pm On Feb 12, 2021
dat9jaguy:

'Old man, just don't go out and protest.
You Nnamdi Kanu product.
what is your business with mazi Kanu here instead of you talking abt drug baron google chimpanzee that ordered Lekki shooting
Re: Police Storm Lekki Toll Gate Ahead Of #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest (Photos) by Nobody: 11:38pm On Feb 12, 2021
Godbless3:

Bros park well jare.. The people that died during endsars protest, have you fight for justice for them?
Are you going through what their family are going through?
See, nigeria is not worth dying for.
Go back to history, civil war, aba women riot etc what have we learn from it all?
You will sit in your house and promote a protest, idiots will go out and die and you will write RIP and curse Buhari that has been curse since 1978.
What has the foreign country that you run to for help have done for the victim of endsars protest?
I rather campaign to have pvc and vote this goons out instead of being kill for nothing.

comment like yours is what makes it not really worth it to die for nigeria. its not just about the govt its really about what people like you think and say, unfortunately majority are like you.
Now you talk of pvc which sounds like good idea to a day old baby, of what essence is pvc when its the same crooks jumpin party & re cycling themselves for leadership. for how long do we doing trial & error.
The system as been fixated in a way even a perfect choice will fail, we need to restructure the system emancipation seems to be the only way
Re: Police Storm Lekki Toll Gate Ahead Of #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest (Photos) by sweetjasonjosh(m): 11:39pm On Feb 12, 2021
Shey me no go turn up whether I fit get my val date shocked[i][/i]
Re: Police Storm Lekki Toll Gate Ahead Of #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest (Photos) by Nobody: 11:40pm On Feb 12, 2021
I wish I could be there tomorrow, so they can help me end this frustrated & depressed life.

But even if I want to, I really can't die with my debts unpaid angry
Re: Police Storm Lekki Toll Gate Ahead Of #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest (Photos) by adekS1(m): 11:42pm On Feb 12, 2021
Forget about the bold face even those police dey fear silently...

Tomorrow is already here...
We will still move to lekki..

Las las police and defend lagos team will join us to occupylekkitollgate together
Re: Police Storm Lekki Toll Gate Ahead Of #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest (Photos) by ekerintee: 11:46pm On Feb 12, 2021
Everybodys Attention is focused on the Police ,Nobody is talking about the other group coming Out to defend Lagos .wht i think May likely Happen tomorrow is ,the Police May watch and See how Tout will Fight the #occupylekki and then Several arrest will be Made ,on the other some people that are making the Most noise online are Not even stsying in Lagos ,tomoro they will No where to be found .so my advice ,If you No get Bendel insurance ,dont near the place .No government anywhere in the world will Support you due to the risk of covid .there is No Mass gathering in any Part of the world Düring the covid Period .for those WHO are waiting for America to intervene,u May be on your own .America will Not Support people to Break laws of the Nigeria

EMMY76:
These guys are well armed and prepared for showdown tomorrow. angry

1 Like

Re: Police Storm Lekki Toll Gate Ahead Of #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest (Photos) by Godbless3(m): 11:47pm On Feb 12, 2021
MLTR:

comment like yours is what makes it not really worth it to die for nigeria. its not just about the govt its really about what people like you think and say, unfortunately majority are like you.
Now you talk of pvc which sounds like good idea to a day old baby, of what essence is pvc when its the same crooks jumpin party & re cycling themselves for leadership. for how long do we doing trial & error.
The system as been fixated in a way even a perfect choice will fail, we need to restructure the system emancipation seems to be the only way

If you don't trust the pvc because of the same crook that will be voted in, the you are an idiot to trust a protest against the same crook that will murdur innocent people and cover it up.
Even if we restructure, are you going to kill or retired the same crook?
Am yet to see a sound restructuring proposal.
We just have to becareful on what we wants.
Sudan was divided but yet to see results of it.
Re: Police Storm Lekki Toll Gate Ahead Of #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest (Photos) by Nobody: 11:47pm On Feb 12, 2021
isthatso:

your problem is you think the world started with you. Your elders have held protests tire in their time, they have realised what you will eventually realised.....Nigerian Authorities will always win, because Nigerians do not have staying power. Eventually you will learn to either leave the country or manage yourself in this shit hole.

But dont deceive yourselves...nothing will change and you are no different from those who came before you, it all ends the same way, with the status quo intact!

please make just one reference to a protest as organise as #endsars in the history of nigeria md i will shut up.
How can you even mentioned our elders, those ones fela perfectly described as suffering n smiling, they rather leave everything to God. the facts is that[b] our so called elders never tried[/b] ... emancipation is how most countries got it right, go n read
Re: Police Storm Lekki Toll Gate Ahead Of #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest (Photos) by doxijaw: 11:48pm On Feb 12, 2021
OpinionCounts:

This your comment is part of the reasons Africa is where it is today in backwardness, underdevelopment, lack credible and responsible leaders who are accountable to the people and not seeing their selves as emperors.

If Martin Luther King Jr thought like you, blacks will still be living like slaves in America today.

If Mandela thought like you, South Africans will still be suffering Apartheid in their country today.

If Mahatma Gandhi thought like you, India would not have broken free of racial and British oppression.

Nothing scares an oppressor more than determined and fearless oppressed masses who are ready to lay their lives for a just struggle, the only language that brings an oppressor to his knees is the language of fearlessness even to the point of death.

STAND UP and BOLDLY FACE your oppressor or run and remain a SLAVE for ever...the choice is yours.

They don't have the brain capacity to achieve results. Standard dev is off.

When you have any group where people's goals, thinking capacity differs, what you get is chaos.

Then you have tribal sentiments, the zeal to protect your homeland.

It's going to be a massacre.

Last warning to anyone planning to go.
Re: Police Storm Lekki Toll Gate Ahead Of #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest (Photos) by Goco(m): 11:57pm On Feb 12, 2021
Why do I get the feeling that this Rapid Response Quad is a Rebranded SARS.

I want to leave this Country. This Country is now a Zoo. Me that even love helping people battling with Chronic Ailments, diseases, Sickness and Cell/Organ Damage with my knowledge of Plant Stem Cells, I'm going to stop jare.
People should go to the hospital and pay through their Nose for Medical Attention.

Thank God Doctors have told me that they never have in mind helping patients. They are just after their MONEY. That's why they bill them high for any little thing and they opt for surgery for any little thing as well becos of money. Hospital is a Business and Business must go on.

I want to travel abroad, carry my knowledge and use it on those that appreciate it better. I will also use it on my loved ones too. These are the two set of people I will use it on.

Nigerians are opportunist.
Nigerians are very unappreciative human beings who deserve Buhari.
Re: Police Storm Lekki Toll Gate Ahead Of #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest (Photos) by zinodizt: 11:59pm On Feb 12, 2021
As your journey would be made fast by someone else.
helinues:
Good

Na only those who are already tired of life would try and protest tomorrow...

We can make their journey so fast

1 Like

Re: Police Storm Lekki Toll Gate Ahead Of #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest (Photos) by Nobody: 12:04am On Feb 13, 2021
MLTR:

please make just one reference to a protest as organise as #endsars in the history of nigeria md i will shut up.
How can you even mentioned our elders, those ones fela perfectly described as suffering n smiling, they rather leave everything to God. the facts is that[b] our so called elders never tried[/b] ... emancipation is how most countries got it right, go n read

Go and read your history, Nigeria had a very vibrant and active Student union up to the mid '80s that protestested against a lot of injustice, what you are doing is nothing new. You only think it is new because student unionism which is normally the voice of the youth has been compromised since the mid @80s and has becoming a chop medium and many of todays youths have not witnessed youth activism.

You are quoting Fela but you are exactly the same people Fela spoke of. You that is doing internet warrior but you will not be there tommorow!

3 Likes

Re: Police Storm Lekki Toll Gate Ahead Of #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest (Photos) by kbbanj10(m): 12:05am On Feb 13, 2021
Abeg enough said stay at home. Life no get duplicate
Re: Police Storm Lekki Toll Gate Ahead Of #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest (Photos) by frank202012: 12:06am On Feb 13, 2021
Jesse6:
For your own safety dey your house oo

Na person wey dey alive dey fight for justice oo

whats the essence of justice,when basic right is denied?
Re: Police Storm Lekki Toll Gate Ahead Of #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest (Photos) by Nobody: 12:06am On Feb 13, 2021
Godbless3:

If you don't trust the pvc because of the same crook that will be voted in, the you are an idiot to trust a protest against the same crook that will murdur innocent people and cover it up.
Even if we restructure, are you going to kill or retired the same crook?
Am yet to see a sound restructuring proposal.
We just have to becareful on what we wants.
Sudan was divided but yet to see results of it.

the Journey of a thousand miles start with a step, these protest is a step and an eye opener for meaningful nigerians that we can actually force our leaders to sit up, ofcus govt will fight back and find every means to cajole & divide us but not even an idi ami can stand a determined citizens. america has a story, china is working today because of how the system was structured.
O boy i have no problem been an idiot you should be more concerned about your foolishness thinking changing these same old men after 4yrs will solve nigeria problem. tinubu 2023 grin
Re: Police Storm Lekki Toll Gate Ahead Of #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest (Photos) by Nobody: 12:13am On Feb 13, 2021
isthatso:

Go and read your history. You are exactly the same people Fela spoke of. You that is doing internet warrior will not be there tommorow!

You can guess but don't be tew sure i won't be there. it an honor if fela spoke of infants like us then even tho we were still lookin up to our parent & uncles.
If our parent generation did half of what youths(my generation) are trying today nigeria would have moved pass E go better.
If you have no meaningful contribution just shut up and keep to urselve stop spreading bad energy

1 Like

Re: Police Storm Lekki Toll Gate Ahead Of #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest (Photos) by faste: 12:13am On Feb 13, 2021
FlordFlorez:
shocked Never knew Nigerian police have full kit like this.
Only lagos RRS have this
Re: Police Storm Lekki Toll Gate Ahead Of #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest (Photos) by Godbless3(m): 12:14am On Feb 13, 2021
MLTR:

the Journey of a thousand miles start with a step, these protest is a step and an eye opener for meaningful nigerians that we can actually force our leaders to sit up, ofcus govt will fight back and find every means to cajole & divide us but not even an idi ami can stand a determined citizens. america has a story, china is working today because of how the system was structured.
O boy i have no problem been an idiot you should be more concerned about your foolishness thinking changing these same old men after 4yrs will solve nigeria problem. tinubu 2023 grin

And you possibly think the step started today?
Ojukwu wanted seperation, before him, niger delta was declare a republic.
Abiola was murder and nothing happen.
Biafran war happen and we easily forget about it. ABA women riot was a step and those were a geniune step and not a protest that was sponsor and people got fed than they have in their whole life combine.
Get justice 1st as step

2 Likes

Re: Police Storm Lekki Toll Gate Ahead Of #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest (Photos) by Boxer007(m): 12:19am On Feb 13, 2021
Jesse6:
For your own safety dey your house oo

Na person wey dey alive dey fight for justice oo

COWARD. u be coward. lets go n protest sir!! angry
Re: Police Storm Lekki Toll Gate Ahead Of #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest (Photos) by faste: 12:24am On Feb 13, 2021
Godbless3:

Bros park well jare.. The people that died during endsars protest, have you fight for justice for them?
Are you going through what their family are going through?
See, nigeria is not worth dying for.
Go back to history, civil war, aba women riot etc what have we learn from it all?
You will sit in your house and promote a protest, idiots will go out and die and you will write RIP and curse Buhari that has been curse since 1978.
What has the foreign country that you run to for help have done for the victim of endsars protest?
I rather campaign to have pvc and vote this goons out instead of being kill for nothing.
Does your vote count in naija?
Re: Police Storm Lekki Toll Gate Ahead Of #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest (Photos) by Nobody: 12:25am On Feb 13, 2021
MLTR:

You can guess but don't be tew sure i won't be there. it an honor if fela spoke of infants like us then even tho we were still lookin up to our parent & uncles.
If our parent generation did half of what youths(my generation) are trying today nigeria would have moved pass E go better.
If you have no meaningful contribution just shut up and keep to urselve stop spreading bad energy

What have you done, what are you trying? You think you are the 1st? I said go and read your history. it's unfortunate we tend not to keep records or accounts of history in an organised manner but there is nothing you are doing now that wasnt done before...and it will end the same way, when you get tired and realise 1) The people you are fighting with/for will be the 1st to abandon you. 2) Nigerian leaders have learnt that Nigerians dont have the liver to endure the suffering it really takes to make real change and that it true of the older generation, the current youths and the future youths.

When Nigeria kills your hope and you accept the realities of Nigeria, in 20 years your children will start their own claiming their parents didnt protest!!!

Fela said it and we are all guilty, it's not about old or young, it's in our DNA. Army came and fired blanks and protest ended just like that...na so them do protest for Tiannamen square? You no see chinese man wey stand say make tank crush am, you see any Naija wey go do the same? Unless and untilyou are prepared to do that, you are all just blowing hot air. that is what it takes to make change and no Nigerian wants to die for a cause!!!!

so keep making noise on the internet, I will be at home tommorow watching premiership because I know how this yeye protest ends...like all the others!!!

The protest that will bring change to this country is not going to come from you english speaking warriors but from the area boys, the truly downtrodden masses, the grassroots and when it starts it will be uncontrollable, no tear gas or live bullet can stop it, because they will be prepared to die because their life is not worth living but for now they are still not tired of their suffering!!!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Storm Lekki Toll Gate Ahead Of #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest (Photos) by Godbless3(m): 12:27am On Feb 13, 2021
faste:
Does your vote count in naija?

Does your protest count? or even have power in nigeria?
Re: Police Storm Lekki Toll Gate Ahead Of #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest (Photos) by Sammyblaq(m): 12:34am On Feb 13, 2021
This is no longer Democracy...

Fvck this side of the planet.

Magic go still happen.
Re: Police Storm Lekki Toll Gate Ahead Of #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest (Photos) by nairalandankrah: 12:34am On Feb 13, 2021
[quote author=Jesse6 post=99007546]For your own safety dey your house oo

[s]Na person wey dey alive dey fight for justice oo[[/s]/quote]
Coward
Re: Police Storm Lekki Toll Gate Ahead Of #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest (Photos) by seunjungle1(m): 12:39am On Feb 13, 2021
You know how your own journey go take end..mofo!

helinues:
Good

Na only those who are already tired of life would try and protest tomorrow...

We can make their journey so fast

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Soldier Shows How He Sleeps In The Jungle: 'No Big Boy For Bush' / Video Of President Tinubu Heading To The Office Today (Photos) / Photo Of Boy Who Stood In Front Of Obi’s Convoy Fraudulently Put Up For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.