Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,737 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:30 PM

I Failed Job Pre Medical Tests - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Failed Job Pre Medical Tests (23063 Views)

Pre Employment Medical Tests / My Problems As An Adult. Have I Failed? / Ahmed Abdulrahman Helps His Sick Cleaner Who Failed To Show Up At Work (2) (3) (4)

I Failed Job Pre Medical Tests by Urbaninspire(f): 12:19am On Jul 31, 2023
I am so depressed at the moment,I passed the first stage, second stage interview,it was a success then I got the invite for the premedical and I failed the medical tests because I have hepatitis,I don't know how hepatitis got into my blood stream,I don't know what to do again,is just 2 much for my head...I need encouragement

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Failed Job Pre Medical Tests by endsarrrs(f): 3:29am On Jul 31, 2023
Urbaninspire:
I am so depressed at the moment,I passed the first stage, second stage interview,it was a success then I got the invite for the premedical and I failed the medical tests because I have hepatitis,I don't know how hepatitis got into my blood stream,I don't know what to do again,is just 2 much for my head...I need encouragement

I'm so sorry okay. Just take it easy on yourself. You now a medical report on your current health status.

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Failed Job Pre Medical Tests by Acidosis(m): 6:00am On Jul 31, 2023
Urbaninspire:

Count it all joy. Undetected and untreated hepatitis could damage your organs. You can only treat what you know. You didn't get the job but you got a medical report that could spare your life.

546 Likes 23 Shares

Re: I Failed Job Pre Medical Tests by NwaNimo1(m): 3:01pm On Jul 31, 2023

Re: I Failed Job Pre Medical Tests by texazzpete(m): 3:02pm On Jul 31, 2023
Don’t be depressed

Yes, you lost the job. But now you know your health status. You can get treated now. Imagine what you’d have gone through years down the line of this wasn’t detected. People have been known to have liver/kidney damage from this.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Failed Job Pre Medical Tests by lavylilly: 3:02pm On Jul 31, 2023
Urbaninspire:
Which of the hepatitis?

Re: I Failed Job Pre Medical Tests by saphiere(f): 3:02pm On Jul 31, 2023
Urbaninspire:
I understand. I've been there. Mine wasn't medical. Mine was certificate. I didn't let it stopped me. I pushed and here I am today.
My advice; Keep pushing.

22 Likes

Re: I Failed Job Pre Medical Tests by 70powerJob: 3:02pm On Jul 31, 2023
Sorry about that
Re: I Failed Job Pre Medical Tests by bestman09(m): 3:02pm On Jul 31, 2023
Take heart. A better opportunity is on the way. At least you now know your health condition and early detection will save your life.
Better days are ahead!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Failed Job Pre Medical Tests by BigBlackPreek(m): 3:02pm On Jul 31, 2023
Dust yourself up and look forward for better opportunities ahead of you

na job test you failed and it's normal , nothing do you

Re: I Failed Job Pre Medical Tests by coldsummer: 3:02pm On Jul 31, 2023
Commence treatment. Take it easy on yourself

Re: I Failed Job Pre Medical Tests by adisabarber(m): 3:03pm On Jul 31, 2023
Urbaninspire:

Hepatitis is a killer. Just thank God it was detected. That is a blessing in disguise

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Failed Job Pre Medical Tests by simp: 3:03pm On Jul 31, 2023
There is a reason for everything in life .you will soon know why

Re: I Failed Job Pre Medical Tests by Nursepepeye(f): 3:03pm On Jul 31, 2023
They don't want to give you the Job, it can be treated and resume your job if they want to

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Failed Job Pre Medical Tests by trevorlinda: 3:03pm On Jul 31, 2023
Dis could have been a breakthrough for u

But God knows the best sha...
Re: I Failed Job Pre Medical Tests by jeromestarks: 3:04pm On Jul 31, 2023
Op, congratulations!
Next time, don't commit to a non virgin woman.
Ur suffering continues.

Next item biko.
Re: I Failed Job Pre Medical Tests by Puss360(f): 3:04pm On Jul 31, 2023
Acidosis:

Count it all joy. Undetected and untreated hepatitis could damage your organs. You can only treat what you know. You didn't get the job but you got a medical report that could spare your life.
This is the best encouragement you need...

Re: I Failed Job Pre Medical Tests by fastseo: 3:04pm On Jul 31, 2023
I know it's herpetites B. and most jobs here in Nigeria and Arab countries do discriminate about it and won't employ you if you test positive to it and that's very bad.

well for now just go to the hospital and do a hapertitis B profile and check if your HBeAg is positive or not. if positive then its active but if negative is inactive which means you have no fear of harm. u just have to be doing liver function test and scan once in a year to check how ur liver is.

then secondly you do a viral load test to know the amount in your blood.

then you do a liver scan and also liver function tests.

note: if the HBeAg is negative n viral load is often low like few thousands to hundreds.. you won't need any medication or take any drugs . 80 to 95% of hapertitis b patients are just like this that's why u hardly see someone complaining of liver damage as you can find in kidney damage.

next avoid alcohol, delete it from your menu. stop eating meat as it is to heavy to break down by liver, stop eating fried food or stuff.

eat fruit, vegetables and stuff that are cooked. and stop eating junk.

test members of your family to check if anyone has it and if no then vaccinate everyone.

for Now you should know you have chronic herpetites b.. its definitely not acute.. anyone that just go for test and found out with suprise without eye turning yellow... its chronic. meaning you got it either when u are still a child through blood transfusion either when ur mom was about to birth you and the blood was not screen enough. in the 1990s they hardly screen blood for herpetites and this gave a sharp rise.

for adult... hepatitis b pose little as the immune system will destroy it instantly it get to the body @95/99% of the time an adult is infected. but for children they have low immune system that's why every child get vaccinated at birth since 2004.

As for the cure... no herbal drugs can kill a virus don't let anyone tell you that.
while right now there are some trial drugs they are developing to cure it and within 10 years from now they will find a drug.
Although there is a drug that is giving 30/40% success rate and it will soon be on sale within 3 years from now.

before jumping at treatment which involves taking tenofovir... please ensure that the hbv is active and it is in millions before u take drugs... don't allow any doctor force u to take drugs.. because all this Nigerian doctors have little knowledge on hbv because if you start taking it, u won't stop it else it will resist it in future

someone said drink water... water cannot flush a chronic hbv no matter how u take it.. its only when it's acute you can increase intake of water to help healing process but in chronic it won't affect anything

lastly don't drink any herbal drugs as it can complication things... herpetites b won't kill you so don't fear unless it multiply in millions or hundred of millions (HBeAg positive) and start destroying the liver without u knowing and it takes 20 to 30 years to destroy someone liver and also lifestyle like alcohol intake also contribute how fast it destroy.

Remember to check the HBeAg weather it is positive or not... you can know that through hbv panel test and it is 10k in most lab.

91 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Failed Job Pre Medical Tests by oluwaseyi0: 3:04pm On Jul 31, 2023
Lucky you

You got free and important diagnosis

Your attention should be getting treatment

Re: I Failed Job Pre Medical Tests by Yhemzie(m): 3:04pm On Jul 31, 2023
Acidosis:

Insightful comment

Re: I Failed Job Pre Medical Tests by marvellous2222: 3:04pm On Jul 31, 2023
In everything give glory to God, you don't know what God had save you from because you can't see the future....there may be danger attached to that job that you might not know, God just want to use the hepatitis to save you from it

Re: I Failed Job Pre Medical Tests by toyosiolamide(m): 3:06pm On Jul 31, 2023
Urbaninspire:
What sort of job are you doing and where are you doing the job-I mean country.No one should discriminate you because you have a blood borne virus...you can take this up big time

Re: I Failed Job Pre Medical Tests by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 3:06pm On Jul 31, 2023
Sorry to ask, is it because of Hepatitis that you were disqualified?

Is it a blood donating company?

Even People with HIV now have their jobs secured .....why this

Is well, God is taking things off from you and preparing you for a better job ahead.....

Still check my signature for your dream homes , offices , shopping mall etc designs/ constructions works ...

Re: I Failed Job Pre Medical Tests by ojkalito(m): 3:06pm On Jul 31, 2023
They don't want you to have d job... On d bright side now you know ur health status. Health is wealth and another job will come

Re: I Failed Job Pre Medical Tests by Heroicvic(m): 3:06pm On Jul 31, 2023
Have you tried being a business owner?

Maybe you're not meant to work under people

Just maybe

Re: I Failed Job Pre Medical Tests by o123456789(m): 3:06pm On Jul 31, 2023
Calm down. Get yourself treated and look for job again, all hope is not lost, there is always morning after the night. Meanwhile this is a lesson to others, always run medical check up, at least once in three months.

Re: I Failed Job Pre Medical Tests by Pufpuf(m): 3:06pm On Jul 31, 2023
Which hepatitis, B or C
Re: I Failed Job Pre Medical Tests by KingDash09(m): 3:07pm On Jul 31, 2023
Football?
Urbaninspire:
Re: I Failed Job Pre Medical Tests by Jossyfine(f): 3:07pm On Jul 31, 2023
Urbaninspire:

Beloved please don’t be depressed, I understand how you feel.Better days are ahead. You will surely get there🙏🙏🙏

Cheers
Re: I Failed Job Pre Medical Tests by Xclusivebets: 3:07pm On Jul 31, 2023
Urbaninspire:

I had a similar experience in 2016, I had to go elsewhere to redo the test and it came out negative. I went back to the company and showed them the result and they told the hospital that did the test initially to do it again and it came out negative. My advice is that you do it again elsewhere. It is well bro

28 Likes 1 Share

LTT Coastal & Marine Services Accused Of Giving Foreigners Jobs Over Nigerians / Why Do Our Lawyers Still Wear White Man Wigs? / Have You Ever Been Rejected, How Did You Manage It?