Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,594 members, 7,827,237 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

I Failed Job Pre Medical Tests - Career (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Failed Job Pre Medical Tests (23253 Views)

Pre Employment Medical Tests / My Problems As An Adult. Have I Failed? / Ahmed Abdulrahman Helps His Sick Cleaner Who Failed To Show Up At Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Failed Job Pre Medical Tests by Amayabor1: 9:12am On Aug 04, 2023
fastseo1:

grin master I believe you have learnt a lot in this thread about hbv.

When you see someone that has it.. you will know how to advice that person, calm him or her down, telling him or her not to worry that he or she can still leave a normal life and full age, only just to run yearly check up rather than saying deadly

Yes, I calm them, explain to them, and tell them what to do. However, the economic situation in this country means we usually lose track of many of them because they don't come up for follow-up. They come again when they fall sick.

And yes, HBV is more deadly than HIV. Wail all you want, but it is a fact. I didn't say hbv is deadly, I said it is more deadly than HIV. Read to understand!
Re: I Failed Job Pre Medical Tests by fastseo1: 9:15am On Aug 04, 2023
Amayabor1:

grin grin grin grin.

I run to google? grin grin grin. Maybe you think I am always on nairaland like you.

Oga, who taught you that it is IgM anti-HBc and not IgM anti-Hbs? Me!

Who told taught you about asymptomatic acute hepatitis B? Me. Because of me, you now have an open mind when you see anybody that randomly tests positive for Hepatitis B instead of grouping ALL OF THEM as having chronic Hepatitis.

Who taught you about acute liver failure (ALF) as a complication of acute hepatitis b infection? Me! Infact, you didn't even learn this one because you were referencing Cirrhosis when I was talking about ALF. ALF is a complication of acute Hepatitis B infection and it can be compensated or decompensated. Cirrhosis is a complication of chronic Hepatitis b infection.

You think I went to google to teach you all these? If it makes you better, then yes, I went to google! grin grin

okay oh kpele oh. God luck
Re: I Failed Job Pre Medical Tests by fastseo1: 9:16am On Aug 04, 2023
Amayabor1:

Yes, I calm them, explain to them, and tell them what to do. However, the economic situation in this country means we usually lose track of many of them because they don't come up for follow-up. They come again when they fall sick.

And yes, HBV is more deadly than HIV. Wail all you want, but it is a fact. I didn't say hbv is deadly, I said it is more deadly than HIV. Read to understand!

grin and less deadly than high blood pressure cheesy and almost as deadly as malaria grin
Re: I Failed Job Pre Medical Tests by fastseo1: 9:19am On Aug 04, 2023
Amayabor1:

You are not a health professional go and sit down one place... stop saying we we we
Re: I Failed Job Pre Medical Tests by Amayabor1: 9:21am On Aug 04, 2023
fastseo1:

grin and less deadly than high blood pressure cheesy and almost as deadly as malaria grin

He had to smuggle in hypertension and diabetes when he was talking. grin grin.

If the fact that someone saying HBV is more deadly than HIV triggers you, then we need to question your education. grin grin.

I remember, I also taught you that Hepatitis b infection is not a chronic medical condition as the image you got from Google said.

So, now, who wan running to google between me and you? 70 years old man! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Failed Job Pre Medical Tests by Amayabor1: 9:22am On Aug 04, 2023
fastseo1:

You are not a health professional go and sit down one place... stop saying we we we

Wail more! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Failed Job Pre Medical Tests by Amayabor1: 9:25am On Aug 04, 2023
fastseo1:

And you that is a health professional doesn't know it is igM anti-HBc and not IgM anti-HBs. grin grin grin

You that is the oga of the health profession couldn't tell between acute liver failure and cirrhosis. grin grin grin

Oga of health profession that doesn't know that HBsAg alone can't be used to say if an individual has chronic Hepatitis B. grin grin grin grin

You better thank me for opening your eyes! grin
Re: I Failed Job Pre Medical Tests by fastseo1: 9:29am On Aug 04, 2023
Amayabor1:

He had to smuggle in hypertension and diabetes when he was talking. grin grin.

If the fact that someone saying HBV is more deadly than HIV triggers you, then we need to question your education. grin grin.

I remember, I also taught you that Hepatitis b infection is not a chronic medical condition as the image you got from Google said.

So, now, who wan running to google between me and you? 70 years old man! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

have you ever attended medical classes?
hbv when infected first is acute and if you fails to clear it within 6 months..... to 9 months whereby your immune system can't fight off the infection it's now chronic.
even a lab attendant knows this
Re: I Failed Job Pre Medical Tests by fastseo1: 9:30am On Aug 04, 2023
Amayabor1:

And you that is a health professional doesn't know it is igM anti-HBc and not IgM anti-HBs. grin grin grin

You that is the oga of the health profession couldn't tell between acute liver failure and cirrhosis. grin grin grin

Oga of health profession that doesn't know that HBsAg alone can't be used to say if an individual has chronic Hepatitis B. grin grin grin grin

You better thank me for opening your eyes! grin
clown you are supposed to be a a comedian. I thought I was educating an intellectual
Re: I Failed Job Pre Medical Tests by Amayabor1: 9:39am On Aug 04, 2023
fastseo1:

clown you are supposed to be a a comedian. I thought I was educating an intellectual

. See who wants to educate somebody. grin. Someone that doesn't know basic things that even those in 400l in medical school knows.

Oga go sleep!
Re: I Failed Job Pre Medical Tests by Amayabor1: 9:41am On Aug 04, 2023
fastseo1:

have you ever attended medical classes?
hbv when infected first is acute and if you fails to clear it within 6 months..... to 9 months whereby your immune system can't fight off the infection it's now chronic.
even a lab attendant knows this

Lol. I know that and even more that I have been teaching you here.
Re: I Failed Job Pre Medical Tests by TOM208: 7:22am On Aug 06, 2023
maasoap:

That's a lie! You need to seek knowledge about it before you misinform people.
If a patient is lucky, the virus goes away on its own, nothing to do with drugs. But it is not curable.
I mean with Islamic medicine
Re: I Failed Job Pre Medical Tests by fastseo1: 11:31am On Aug 06, 2023
maasoap:

That's a lie! You need to seek knowledge about it before you misinform people.
If a patient is lucky, the virus goes away on its own, nothing to do with drugs. But it is not curable.
Interferon has been known to help some people cure it but its expensive and success rate falls below 40%.
there are others drugs also but not yet on sale.

without drugs once u know u have it.. just know if the hbeag is active if yes then u monitor n start taking drugs but if not active which is so in almost 80% of people who are chronic you might not need any drugs through out your life and u won't fall sick

over estimate of 350 million are chronic World wide but only less than 20% of that number will ever need drugs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is There Any Advantage Of Having A HSE Certificate? / Professions That Harbor Secrets The Most / Where Are The Great Microbiologist And Their Jobs: Advice,ideas And Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.