Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,625 members, 7,827,339 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

I Failed Job Pre Medical Tests - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Failed Job Pre Medical Tests (23256 Views)

Pre Employment Medical Tests / My Problems As An Adult. Have I Failed? / Ahmed Abdulrahman Helps His Sick Cleaner Who Failed To Show Up At Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Failed Job Pre Medical Tests by phemmyfour: 4:49pm On Aug 01, 2023
maasoap:

Why refocusing her mind to her husband? Why placing emphasis on the husband alleged "unfaithfulness" like that's the only way people contract hepatitis? You see, you are not only an olodo but also a home breaker.
What is the meaning of "what if"? Educated illiterate. Comprehension = zero
Re: I Failed Job Pre Medical Tests by fastseo: 3:55am On Aug 02, 2023
sinaj:
He cant take anything up. Hepatitis can be transmitted easily via contact with sweat, urine or saliva. So no company will willingly employ anyone infected with hepatitis B cos you will endangering other staff and will even risk law suits from staff that dont have hepatitis B
everything you type there is false... hepatitis b is through blood to blood contact and of the person is very infectious then it can be contacted through seamen.

in Western countries you will be employed anywhere except in hospital where you need clearance .. and prove that you are not a health risk to others

the only place they won't employ you is Arab countries but Europe, US, Canada you have no worries.
Re: I Failed Job Pre Medical Tests by fastseo: 4:06am On Aug 02, 2023
Amayabor1:

do you know that you can get kidney failure from simple malaria given to you by mosquito bite? other stuff you can get from malaria is anemia and jaundice, seizures, mental confusion and even death and what are the chances that you get acute liver failure..... 1% or at most 4% and we haven't seen that in almost 1000 patients.

The most common problem we have seen is fibrosis, cirrhosis and liver cancer and when you are on your yearly routine scan you will spot those things and take drugs to correct it and you are at risk when you have a very high loads of virus and over 20 years to get to cirrhosis.

The liver is rugged in nature and don't easily succumbed to threat.. it can even regenerate.. like grow back even if destroyed to about 75%.

that's why we encourage everyone to get tested and know if you have it so u can watch your health....its no death sentence as most Nigerians think..

high blood pressure as simple as we see it kills 10 million people per year. now check your pa n mom, elderly i' your family and you will see someone who has HBP.

Cardiovascular diseases (CVDs) kills almost twice the number... 17 to 18 million each year.

hvb kills not even up to half a million people per year and 90% of those people that died yearly only found out only when they get to the end point of liver failure... early detection remains the key and with time drugs with functional cure will be out. it won't take 10 years from now.
hepatitis C which is more stubborn n infectious now have a 100% cure so it's matter of time.

Re: I Failed Job Pre Medical Tests by Amayabor1: 9:32am On Aug 02, 2023
fastseo:

do you know that you can get kidney failure from simple malaria given to you by mosquito bite? other stuff you can get from malaria is anemia and jaundice, seizures, mental confusion and even death and what are the chances that you get acute liver failure..... 1% or at most 4% and we haven't seen that in almost 1000 patients.

The most common problem we have seen is fibrosis, cirrhosis and liver cancer and when you are on your yearly routine scan you will spot those things and take drugs to correct it and you are at risk when you have a very high loads of virus and over 20 years to get to cirrhosis.

The liver is rugged in nature and don't easily succumbed to threat.. it can even regenerate.. like grow back even if destroyed to about 75%.

that's why we encourage everyone to get tested and know if you have it so u can watch your health....its no death sentence as most Nigerians think..

high blood pressure as simple as we see it kills 10 million people per year. now check your pa n mom, elderly i' your family and you will see someone who has HBP.

Cardiovascular diseases (CVDs) kills almost twice the number... 17 to 18 million each year.

hvb kills not even up to half a million people per year and 90% of those people that died yearly only found out only when they get to the end point of liver failure... early detection remains the key and with time drugs with functional cure will be out. it won't take 10 years from now.
hepatitis C which is more stubborn n infectious now have a 100% cure so it's matter of time.

Lol. What are you even saying? Do you read to understand or to reply? Or you just want to show your limited knowledge?

First, stop picking every thing online and posting. The image you posted says Hepatitis B is a chronic medical condition like diabetes and hypertension. Please, how is hepatitis B a chronic medical condition if many people that get infected with hepatitis B only experience a short period of illness and make full recovery?

What are we arguing about?

First you said if the OP goes for testing and HbeAg is negative, then there is no cause for alarm. And I told you that if a patient is HBsAg positive but HBeAG negative, it doesn't mean there is no cause for alarm because other factors like age and underlying medical condition can make a person who is HbsAg positive develop acute liver failure even if HbeAg is negative. If you can't show me evidence that I am wrong, please keep quite!

Then you said acute liver damage CAN ONLY OCCUR if the hbv are in hundreds of thousands to millions of copies. And I told you that is not true. With few hundred of copies of hbv, a person can develop acute liver failure because hbv itself is not the problem, but the immune response that reacts to these viruses, killing the virus and normal liver cells. I gave you an example that a child less than 5 years may only require a few copies of the hbv to develop acute liver failure (ALF) or develop chronic hbv infection. A 2 year old child's liver for example doesn't have the full regenerative capacity of that of an adult. Have you treated a 6 months old child with hepatitis b infection before? If you can't show me evidence that my assertion here is wrong, please keep quite. (By the way, do you know what acute liver failure is? Because I do not understand while I would say ALF, then you will be talking about cirrhosis). That the risk of developing ALF in a patient that is HbeAg negative is low, it doesn't mean there is no risk at all. Stop making absolute, definitive statements! And that you have ALF doesn't mean you will die. Why the paronia?

Now you talked about you haven't seen ALF in over 1000 patients. So, because you haven't seen it in over 1000 patients in your centre, does it mean ALF due to hbv doesn't occur in other parts of the world? What if I tell you ALF in patients who are HBsAg postive but HBeAg negative is relatively common in my centre? You are in a country with good health care system, where the people are enlightened and go for periodic medical checkup and you sit there to assume it's the same all over the world.

Then you talked about how Nigerian doctors put fears in the minds of their patients. I advised you to stop assuming and generalizing.

Did I ever tell you that whoever has hbv infection will die? Did I tell you that people with hbv infection can't recover and live a normal life?

Learn to read, understand and reply!
Re: I Failed Job Pre Medical Tests by Adagrl: 10:00am On Aug 02, 2023
Urgent!!!

Hello everyone,

We are urgently looking for Igbo Voice Over personnel who is based in Lagos for a freelance job... For more details contact us via our company WhatsApp number: 08107800651.....

Please note both Male and Female we need good number of interested personnel it's an Edutainment Cartoon series.

Project Manager

For: Language Solution Concepts

[
Re: I Failed Job Pre Medical Tests by fastseo: 10:01am On Aug 02, 2023
[quote author=Amayabor1 post=124823958][quote]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzrHHTTkLTc

educate your self with this video

I repeat when a person has HBsAg positive and was able to clear HBeAg then there is no cause of alarm... because 80% of them need no drugs or medication but must stay away from alcohol,and stay healthy.

even if you test positive to hbeag there is no alarm... there is a drug to knock it off... Interferon can do that.

they only need to go on for yearly checkup on their liver for... that's all

hbv is chronic if it exceed 6 to 9 months and the body fails to clear the virus.

The rest u are typing have already been answered.

The opp have nothing to fear. he will leave his full old age and nothing whatsoever will happen as long as he follows medical advice and from all indication he has it when he was a baby and from the way he sound he is over 30 to 35 years and I assure you he will leave 40 years more and take no single drugs if his HBeAg is negative unless in the case where there is reactivation and it rarely happens.

once you are hbeag negative you are negative unless in rare situations
Re: I Failed Job Pre Medical Tests by Amayabor1: 10:24am On Aug 02, 2023
[quote author=fastseo post=124824650][/quote]

Lol. You really need help. Do you realise the video you posted is about chronic hepatits B and not hepatis B infection as a whole?

First, it is live and not leave. Second, hbv infection is not a chronic medical condition (as the image you earlier posted said). Thirdly, hbv is chronic if it exceeds 6 months and not 6-9 months. Fourthly, there is no indication that OP got the virus when he was a baby. He probably may have gotten it recently as an adult. I agree with you that the OP will live long and be healthy if he goes for regular check-up (I have never said otherwise)

I repeat, one can get acute liver failure if HbsAg is positive but HBeAG is negative.

Drop your pride and learn!
Re: I Failed Job Pre Medical Tests by Amayabor1: 10:25am On Aug 02, 2023
fastseo:

Lol. You really need help. Do you realise the video you posted is about chronic hepatits B and not hepatis B infection as a whole?

First, it is live and not leave. Second, hbv infection is not a chronic medical condition (as the image you earlier posted said). Thirdly, hbv is chronic if it exceeds 6 months and not 6-9 months. Fourthly, there is no indication that OP got the virus when he was a baby. He probably may have gotten it recently as an adult. I agree with you that the OP will live long and be healthy if he goes for regular check-up (I have never said otherwise)

I repeat, one can get acute liver failure if HbsAg is positive but HBeAG is negative.

Drop your pride and learn
Re: I Failed Job Pre Medical Tests by fastseo: 10:43am On Aug 02, 2023
Amayabor1:

Drop your pride and learn

what we have been discussing is chronic hbv not acute.... and I did say that opp case is chronic... since he just discovered it by surprise. since he wasn't sick or anything he went for employment medical screening and found out right? then it's chronic

Secondly I have been hammering on HBeAg being positive or negative that should tell you am referring to chronic hbv..
when you get infected, the body hormones system flares up and try to kill the virus and the first sign here is the HBeAg turning negative. which is a part that replicate the virus.

everyone will have hbeag positive at first but as months goes by the body keeps fighting till it get rid of the whole virus or part that replicate it which is HBeAg. while 80% individuals are able to clear the hbeag others fail to clear it and this people are at higher risk except they find out on time. because the virus quickly multiple into 50,millions to even 100,000 millions

we have seen people clear the hbv virus within 9 months which exceed the usual 6 months.... that's why i added extra 3 months.

I posted three results.

so the first is a profile which shows hbeag being negative.... these set of patients usually have low dna and copy logs and the dna log will remain so in most cases or hovering around such figure.

the second person is 900 which is not up to 1000 as such he is not a high risk. he won't need any drugs and this persons are usually hbeag negative

The third result shows a high load of about 1.3 million which is very high.... this person needs medication and must check his liver if there is any damage ongoing already and there is any damage, then he can start medication which will knock the virus off to undetectable level In 6 months... then the liver will heal back or grow back to fresh new liver. but if it got to cirrhosis then there is a drug to slow it down.. for cirrhosis can't be healed or recovered... while fibrosis can be healed or recovered.

that is the power of the liver. but such a person must remain on the drug for life. taking each tenofovir tablets once a day to keep the virus at bar.

again the liver is something that grows or recover every night. that's why we are asked to eat early by 6pm we should eat our evening meal so that bythe time we are on bed... midnight the liver could have enough time to regrow.

hbeag turning negative is very important and a good indicator that a whole lot of risk has been minimise.

So when a patient comes to you.. tell him the good side about success stories... give him statistics that if there is 350 million hbv on earth, only 600,000 that dies which is less than 0.02% and those people is because they did not find out on time,and with proper lifestyle he will be among the 99. 9% of people still living . . tell him that although this is this but if u take your medication, check your self then you are fine. tell him about future drugs coming up, tell him to register for trial drugs so that when these drugs get to human trial... he will benefit from such trial.

If u start telling him negative stories... thinking u are helping him then other things like HBP will kill him first before even the hbv

Re: I Failed Job Pre Medical Tests by toyosiolamide(m): 11:52am On Aug 02, 2023
sinaj:
He cant take anything up. Hepatitis can be transmitted easily via contact with sweat, urine or saliva. So no company will willingly employ anyone infected with hepatitis B cos you will endangering other staff and will even risk law suits from staff that dont have hepatitis B
Please research more about this okay.thanks
It also depends on if the person has acute/chronic hepatitis B.Also loads of companies do not discriminate on that basis.thanks.
Re: I Failed Job Pre Medical Tests by DrinkWater10: 2:03pm On Aug 02, 2023
fastseo:
I know it's herpetites B. and most jobs here in Nigeria and Arab countries do discriminate about it and won't employ you if you test positive to it and that's very bad.

well for now just go to the hospital and do a hapertitis B profile and check if your HBeAg is positive or not. if positive then its active but if negative is inactive which means you have no fear of harm. u just have to be doing liver function test and scan once in a year to check how ur liver is.

then secondly you do a viral load test to know the amount in your blood.

then you do a liver scan and also liver function tests.

note: if the HBeAg is negative n viral load is often low like few thousands to hundreds.. you won't need any medication or take any drugs . 80 to 95% of hapertitis b patients are just like this that's why u hardly see someone complaining of liver damage as you can find in kidney damage.

next avoid alcohol, delete it from your menu. stop eating meat as it is to heavy to break down by liver, stop eating fried food or stuff.

eat fruit, vegetables and stuff that are cooked. and stop eating junk.

test members of your family to check if anyone has it and if no then vaccinate everyone.

for Now you should know you have chronic herpetites b.. its definitely not acute.. anyone that just go for test and found out with suprise without eye turning yellow... its chronic. meaning you got it either when u are still a child through blood transfusion either when ur mom was about to birth you and the blood was not screen enough. in the 1990s they hardly screen blood for herpetites and this gave a sharp rise.

for adult... hepatitis b pose little as the immune system will destroy it instantly it get to the body @95/99% of the time an adult is infected. but for children they have low immune system that's why every child get vaccinated at birth since 2004.

As for the cure... no herbal drugs can kill a virus don't let anyone tell you that.
while right now there are some trial drugs they are developing to cure it and within 10 years from now they will find a drug.
Although there is a drug that is giving 30/40% success rate and it will soon be on sale within 3 years from now.

before jumping at treatment which involves taking tenofovir... please ensure that the hbv is active and it is in millions before u take drugs... don't allow any doctor force u to take drugs.. because all this Nigerian doctors have little knowledge on hbv because if you start taking it, u won't stop it else it will resist it in future

someone said drink water... water cannot flush a chronic hbv no matter how u take it.. its only when it's acute you can increase intake of water to help healing process but in chronic it won't affect anything

lastly don't drink any herbal drugs as it can complication things... herpetites b won't kill you so don't fear unless it multiply in millions or hundred of millions (HBeAg positive) and start destroying the liver without u knowing and it takes 20 to 30 years to destroy someone liver and also lifestyle like alcohol intake also contribute how fast it destroy.

Remember to check the HBeAg weather it is positive or not... you can know that through hbv panel test and it is 10k in most lab.

Please where can one get hepatitis b vaccine?
Re: I Failed Job Pre Medical Tests by fastseo: 2:14pm On Aug 02, 2023
DrinkWater10:

Please where can one get hepatitis b vaccine?
Go to nearest health centre close to you.... civic Hall, local government area etc
Re: I Failed Job Pre Medical Tests by Amayabor1: 11:02am On Aug 03, 2023
fastseo:

what we have been discussing is chronic hbv not acute.... and I did say that opp case is chronic... since he just discovered it by surprise. since he wasn't sick or anything he went for employment medical screening and found out right? then it's chronic

Secondly I have been hammering on HBeAg being positive or negative that should tell you am referring to chronic hbv..
when you get infected, the body hormones system flares up and try to kill the virus and the first sign here is the HBeAg turning negative. which is a part that replicate the virus.

everyone will have hbeag positive at first but as months goes by the body keeps fighting till it get rid of the whole virus or part that replicate it which is HBeAg. while 80% individuals are able to clear the hbeag others fail to clear it and this people are at higher risk except they find out on time. because the virus quickly multiple into 50,millions to even 100,000 millions

we have seen people clear the virus within 9 months which exceed the usual 6 months.... that's why i added extra 3 months.

So when a person discovers he/she is HBV positive by surprise without being sick, it means the person must have chronic Hepatitis B? So you don't know that acute hepatitis B can be asymptomatic? A person can have acute hepatitis and not show any symptoms of hepatitis B infection. It is only when he or she is tested (as the case of OP), that is when he will know he has hepatitis. So, I repeat, the information OP gave is not enough ground to conclude he has chronic Hepatitis B. He may have asymptomatic acute hepatitis B.

What was the parameter that was tested in OP that they found he has hepatitis? It's most likely HBsAg. HBsAg can be seen in both acute and chronic Hepatitis. So, how can you just conclude that Op has Chronic hepatitis?

All your other points holds no water because it is based on an assumption that Op has Chronic hepatitis B.

And I hope you know HbeAg can be positive both in acute and chronic Hepatitis B infection?
Re: I Failed Job Pre Medical Tests by Amayabor1: 3:21pm On Aug 03, 2023
fastseo:

we have seen people clear the hbv virus within 9 months which exceed the usual 6 months.... that's why i added extra 3 months.

I posted three results.

so the first is a profile which shows hbeag being negative.... these set of patients usually have low dna and copy logs and the dna log will remain so in most cases or hovering around such figure.

the second person is 900 which is not up to 1000 as such he is not a high risk. he won't need any drugs and this persons are usually hbeag negative

The third result shows a high load of about 1.3 million which is very high.... this person needs medication and must check his liver if there is any damage ongoing already and there is any damage, then he can start medication which will knock the virus off to undetectable level In 6 months... then the liver will heal back or grow back to fresh new liver. but if it got to cirrhosis then there is a drug to slow it down.. for cirrhosis can't be healed or recovered... while fibrosis can be healed or recovered.

that is the power of the liver. but such a person must remain on the drug for life. taking each tenofovir tablets once a day to keep the virus at bar.

again the liver is something that grows or recover every night. that's why we are asked to eat early by 6pm we should eat our evening meal so that bythe time we are on bed... midnight the liver could have enough time to regrow.

hbeag turning negative is very important and a good indicator that a whole lot of risk has been minimise.

So when a patient comes to you.. tell him the good side about success stories... give him statistics that if there is 350 million hbv on earth, only 600,000 that dies which is less than 0.02% and those people is because they did not find out on time,and with proper lifestyle he will be among the 99. 9% of people still living . . tell him that although this is this but if u take your medication, check your self then you are fine. tell him about future drugs coming up, tell him to register for trial drugs so that when these drugs get to human trial... he will benefit from such trial.

If u start telling him negative stories... thinking u are helping him then other things like HBP will kill him first before even the hbv

You are just beating round the bush. No need posting patient's results here. You can be sacked for this. All what you have been saying has no bearing on this discussion.

1. There is no way to tell OP has chronic Hepatitis B. He can be an asymptomatic acute hepatitis patient. Not everyone who just randomly found out that they have Hepatitis B are chronic carriers. Some are acute that didn't show any symptoms of hepatitis B infection. Moreover, the parameter that they tested OP of is most likely HBSAg. HBsAg is present in both acute and chronic Hepatitis. So, how did you come to the conclusion that OP has chronic Hepatitis.

2. It seems you rarely see cases of acute Hepatitis and it's complications in your centre. Maybe you think hepatitis B is only Chronic hepatitis B.
Re: I Failed Job Pre Medical Tests by Fastseo3: 3:42pm On Aug 03, 2023
Amayabor1:

You are just beating round the bush. No need posting patient's results here. You can be sacked for this. All what you have been saying has no bearing on this discussion.

1. There is no way to tell OP has chronic Hepatitis B. He can be an asymptomatic acute hepatitis patient. Not everyone who just randomly found out that they have Hepatitis B are chronic carriers. Some are acute that didn't show any symptoms of hepatitis B infection. Moreover, the parameter that they tested OP of is most likely HBSAg. HBsAg is present in both acute and chronic Hepatitis. So, how did you come to the conclusion that OP has chronic Hepatitis.

2. It seems you rarely see cases of acute Hepatitis and it's complications in your centre. Maybe you think hepatitis B is only Chronic hepatitis B.

sorry I was banned

He should test for IgM anti-HBs and if positive its acute but if negative it is chronic.
Re: I Failed Job Pre Medical Tests by Fastseo3: 3:42pm On Aug 03, 2023
I just had to open another account to type this
Re: I Failed Job Pre Medical Tests by Amayabor1: 5:33pm On Aug 03, 2023
Fastseo3:

sorry I was banned

He should test for IgM anti-HBs and if positive its acute but if negative it is chronic.

IgM anti-HBc you mean.

Now you are talking. Next time, do not jump into conclusion that someone has chronic Hepatitis B infection because he randomly tested positive for Hepatitis B. It could be an asymptomatic acute infection!
Re: I Failed Job Pre Medical Tests by fastseo1: 7:15am On Aug 04, 2023
Amayabor1:

IgM anti-HBc you mean.

Now you are talking. Next time, do not jump into conclusion that someone has chronic Hepatitis B infection because he randomly tested positive for Hepatitis B. It could be an asymptomatic acute infection!
each time I want to type a full explanation I am banned
Re: I Failed Job Pre Medical Tests by fastseo1: 7:15am On Aug 04, 2023
I also open this account now.. the other two has been banned by nairaland
Re: I Failed Job Pre Medical Tests by fastseo1: 7:17am On Aug 04, 2023
Well like I earlier positioned. I still maintain that it is 97% chronic.
and likely from when he was a baby
Re: I Failed Job Pre Medical Tests by fastseo1: 7:19am On Aug 04, 2023
those who go for test or casually go for hbv test or just went without turning yellow are largely chronic. if he has been sick and showing symptoms then it's likely acute.
but no signs, no sickness they turn out chronic
Re: I Failed Job Pre Medical Tests by fastseo1: 7:30am On Aug 04, 2023
I will post a result from one person below

this person is 40 years plus and has over 500 million load n it's likely from childhood n was not detected and only now she found out. the system fails to clear the hbeag. if it did clear it then in d first 6months to 1 year we should be seeing maybe 200 load or 2000 load which can't cause harm to d liver.

those who fail to clear it naturally , can still do so with Interferon.

and the only stuff now is likely liver transplant.
I believe she was taking alcohol, alongside the hbv being high that resulted to this damage.

So those with positive HBeAg are just like this and must be on drugs to keep it at bar.. just one tablet if tenofovir which is like vitamin C daily

Re: I Failed Job Pre Medical Tests by fastseo1: 7:41am On Aug 04, 2023
am taking time to explain this not for u but for others that will locate this thread in years to come
Re: I Failed Job Pre Medical Tests by Amayabor1: 8:35am On Aug 04, 2023
fastseo1:

each time I want to type a full explanation I am banned

Oga rest. There is no need to type a full explanation. What do you want to explain? Learn and move on . First, it is IgM anti-HBc and not IgM anti-HBs as you wrote. Secondly, you can't tell if a person has chronic Hepatitis because the person just randomly tested positive to hepatitis be virus. It could be an asymptomatic hepatitis b infection.

I too know na dey worry. Learn and move on. You will be a very hard person to teach in real life. You have made so many plunders here that I have corrected you here but you are always adamant to prove that you know.
Re: I Failed Job Pre Medical Tests by Amayabor1: 8:45am On Aug 04, 2023
fastseo1:
those who go for test or casually go for hbv test or just went without turning yellow are largely chronic. if he has been sick and showing symptoms then it's likely acute.
but no signs, no sickness they turn out chronic

They can turn out acute (asymptomatic). Stop talking from both sides of your mouth. Before you said OP is chronic because you believed everyone who randomly found out he has hepatitis B must have chronic Hepatitis. Did you know there was something like asymptomatic acute hepatitis if I had not told you?. I corrected you that you can't tell for sure. Now, you are stylishly correcting yourself but don't want to admit that you were wrong.
Re: I Failed Job Pre Medical Tests by fastseo1: 8:55am On Aug 04, 2023
Amayabor1:

They can turn out acute (asymptomatic). Stop talking from both sides of your mouth. Before you said OP is chronic because you believed everyone who randomly found out he has hepatitis B must have chronic Hepatitis. Did you know there was something like asymptomatic acute hepatitis if I had not told you?. I corrected you that you can't tell for sure. Now, you are stylishly correcting yourself but don't want to admit that you were wrong.

are u a hepatologist? you no nothing about hbv...

your case is like a plumber telling a Aircraft mechanics how to fix a problem in an aircraft.
Re: I Failed Job Pre Medical Tests by Amayabor1: 8:57am On Aug 04, 2023
fastseo1:

are u a hepatologist? you no nothing about hbv...

your case is like a plumber telling a Aircraft mechanics how to fix a car a problem in an aircraft.

grin grin grin grin. But someone who knows nothing about HBV keeps correcting you that is a master of hbv. grin grin
Re: I Failed Job Pre Medical Tests by fastseo1: 8:57am On Aug 04, 2023
Amayabor1:

Oga rest. There is no need to type a full explanation. What do you want to explain? Learn and move on . First, it is IgM anti-HBc and not IgM anti-HBs as you wrote. Secondly, you can't tell if a person has chronic Hepatitis because the person just randomly tested positive to hepatitis be virus. It could be an asymptomatic hepatitis b infection.

I too know na dey worry. Learn and move on. You will be a very hard person to teach in real life. You have made so many plunders here that I have corrected you here but you are always adamant to prove that you know.

grin teacher who runs to Google to type everything I wrote to comfirm.
be humble this is not ur profession.
Re: I Failed Job Pre Medical Tests by fastseo1: 8:59am On Aug 04, 2023
Amayabor1:

grin grin grin grin. But someone who knows nothing about HBV keeps correcting you that is a master of hbv. grin grin

grin master I believe you have learnt a lot in this thread about hbv.

When you see someone that has it.. you will know how to advice that person, calm him or her down, telling him or her not to worry that he or she can still leave a normal life and full age, only just to run yearly check up rather than saying deadly
Re: I Failed Job Pre Medical Tests by Amayabor1: 9:08am On Aug 04, 2023
fastseo1:

grin teacher who runs to Google to type everything I wrote to comfirm.
be humble this is not ur profession.

grin grin grin grin.

I run to google? grin grin grin. Maybe you think I am always on nairaland like you.

Oga, who taught you that it is IgM anti-HBc and not IgM anti-Hbs? Me!

Who told taught you about asymptomatic acute hepatitis B? Me. Because of me, you now have an open mind when you see anybody that randomly tests positive for Hepatitis B instead of grouping ALL OF THEM as having chronic Hepatitis.

Who taught you about acute liver failure (ALF) as a complication of acute hepatitis b infection? Me! Infact, you didn't even learn this one because you were referencing Cirrhosis when I was talking about ALF. ALF is a complication of acute Hepatitis B infection and it can be compensated or decompensated. Cirrhosis is a complication of chronic Hepatitis b infection.

You think I went to google to teach you all these? If it makes you better, then yes, I went to google! grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is There Any Advantage Of Having A HSE Certificate? / Professions That Harbor Secrets The Most / Where Are The Great Microbiologist And Their Jobs: Advice,ideas And Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.