Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,531 members, 7,837,032 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Nasarawa: Tribunal sacks Gov A A Sule (APC), declares PDP's Ombugadu as Gov - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nasarawa: Tribunal sacks Gov A A Sule (APC), declares PDP's Ombugadu as Gov (29330 Views)

Nasarawa: Supreme Court Re-affirms Sule (APC) As Gov, Dismisses Ombugadu's Suit / Plateau: Appeal Court sacks Gov Mutfwang (PDP), affirms Nentawe (APC) / Democracy Heroes Award Honours Gov. A.A Sule, Fayemi, Tijani, Fowlers, Nwoko Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nasarawa: Tribunal sacks Gov A A Sule (APC), declares PDP's Ombugadu as Gov by Kyase(m): 2:48pm On Oct 02, 2023
Fergie001
Tell gardfield1 make e no dey argue Benue, Nass, kaduna and kano politics with me again

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa: Tribunal sacks Gov A A Sule (APC), declares PDP's Ombugadu as Gov by TruthsFM: 2:49pm On Oct 02, 2023
Congratulations to the governor elect, David. Barrister fergie001, you finally updated your post already. Congratulations to the Pdp governorship candidate.

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa: Tribunal sacks Gov A A Sule (APC), declares PDP's Ombugadu as Gov by BoldBrainz(m): 2:50pm On Oct 02, 2023
Lol. These days we read news with mixed feelings, not knowing how to react for fear it might be fake news.
Re: Nasarawa: Tribunal sacks Gov A A Sule (APC), declares PDP's Ombugadu as Gov by TruthsFM: 2:50pm On Oct 02, 2023
Kyase:
Fergie001
Tell gardfield1 make e no dey argue Benue, Nass, kaduna and kano politics with me again
Garfield1 is a port harcourt guy, he didn’t know any northern state politics. Nnpp in Kano and governor Abba Yusuff will win their case back in the Appeal court of justice too
Re: Nasarawa: Tribunal sacks Gov A A Sule (APC), declares PDP's Ombugadu as Gov by TruthsFM: 2:51pm On Oct 02, 2023
Congratulations to the Pdp governorship candidate, you really fight the battle well and you won . More winning in the Appeal and Supreme Court of justice . The governor elect, Governor David was heavily saved by Bvas machines. This same Bvas machines will save him in the Appeal Court of justice and Supreme Court of justice in some months to come. Congratulations to the governor elect, David Ombugadu in advance.

2 Likes

Re: Nasarawa: Tribunal sacks Gov A A Sule (APC), declares PDP's Ombugadu as Gov by Natbrowny: 2:51pm On Oct 02, 2023
VOTERS CARD IS USELESS. cheesy
Re: Nasarawa: Tribunal sacks Gov A A Sule (APC), declares PDP's Ombugadu as Gov by Eriokanmi: 2:52pm On Oct 02, 2023
I'm not surprised. Like I've said many times, sule slapped the pdp guy in the face. He'd win again and again, even up.to the supreme Court, should sule challenge this win. You can imagine the LP candidate joining hands with the PDP guy to defeat Sule.

Sadly, this guy called sule had always claimed to have lived in the western world for many years yet, he took nothing sensible back home. I don't know the cause of the black man's leadership problem. Only Kayode Fayemi did i respect out of them all, who openly accepted defeat and called it the will of the ekiti people. I wish he became much more relevant in the Nigerian political future. He'd be a good leader. Even till now, he still earns my respect.

The kaduna pdp man shouldn't lose hope yet. He's another candidate who was openly cheated. The power of incumbency planned a political coup against him.

3 Likes

Re: Nasarawa: Tribunal sacks Gov A A Sule (APC), declares PDP's Ombugadu as Gov by MOGPman(m): 2:52pm On Oct 02, 2023

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa: Tribunal sacks Gov A A Sule (APC), declares PDP's Ombugadu as Gov by Kyase(m): 2:54pm On Oct 02, 2023
TruthsFM:
Garfield1 is a port harcourt guy, he didn’t know any northern state politics. Nnpp in Kano and governor Abba Yusuff will win their case back in the Appeal court of justice too
Then if Abba wins in the appeal court, then sule will win too
Almost an identical case
Re: Nasarawa: Tribunal sacks Gov A A Sule (APC), declares PDP's Ombugadu as Gov by AlabiKILLER2021(m): 2:54pm On Oct 02, 2023
E-BOLA miscreants (Yorubas)

Oya

Let the Lamentation start
Re: Nasarawa: Tribunal sacks Gov A A Sule (APC), declares PDP's Ombugadu as Gov by garfield1: 2:55pm On Oct 02, 2023
Kyase:

Almost an identical case

Exactly
Re: Nasarawa: Tribunal sacks Gov A A Sule (APC), declares PDP's Ombugadu as Gov by Corrinthians(m): 2:56pm On Oct 02, 2023
Judiciary is alive and well now, according to Obidient IPOB. wink

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nasarawa: Tribunal sacks Gov A A Sule (APC), declares PDP's Ombugadu as Gov by TruthsFM: 2:56pm On Oct 02, 2023
Kyase:

Almost an identical case
😂 Abba Yusuff will win his Appeal case , first the pre election matters of APC petition in the tribunal will be struck out in the Appeal court of justice . Also in the Nasarawa State case, David of Pdp will win more of his case in the Appeal court of justice cos’ of Bvas machines and its effectiveness which is backed by the Inec electoral acts

4 Likes

Re: Nasarawa: Tribunal sacks Gov A A Sule (APC), declares PDP's Ombugadu as Gov by oyinkel(m): 2:56pm On Oct 02, 2023
This is the kind of argument I expected Labour party and Peter obi to present at the tribunal.

Stay on number, argue as to how they add or substrat to make you the winner of the elections, and leave the lawyers with the burden of constitutional reviews and character defamation.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nasarawa: Tribunal sacks Gov A A Sule (APC), declares PDP's Ombugadu as Gov by PrinceOfLagos: 2:57pm On Oct 02, 2023
kokoA:
David Umbugadu won the election. I pray the tribunal decides in his favour.
they have

3 Likes

Re: Nasarawa: Tribunal sacks Gov A A Sule (APC), declares PDP's Ombugadu as Gov by iwaeda: 2:57pm On Oct 02, 2023
Re: Nasarawa: Tribunal sacks Gov A A Sule (APC), declares PDP's Ombugadu as Gov by fredoooooo: 2:58pm On Oct 02, 2023
Tribunal is good today . That's the right decision

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa: Tribunal sacks Gov A A Sule (APC), declares PDP's Ombugadu as Gov by Sonofgod1990(m): 2:59pm On Oct 02, 2023
saintkel:
I am in Lafia now....come n see people dancing n singing.....David Ombugadu don win ooh
come collect 1 bott of origin in hilcon hotel if you are in lafia

4 Likes

Re: Nasarawa: Tribunal sacks Gov A A Sule (APC), declares PDP's Ombugadu as Gov by jozee8: 3:00pm On Oct 02, 2023
Corrinthians:
Judiciary is alive and well now, according to Obidient IPOB. wink

Someone, or infact anyone with a functional brain would understand what is written above.
It's clear and concise!
Truth no dey need long grammar or too many explanations

4 Likes

Re: Nasarawa: Tribunal sacks Gov A A Sule (APC), declares PDP's Ombugadu as Gov by Jackbaur88: 3:00pm On Oct 02, 2023
Woe to Mahmoud Yakubu who forced Tinubu on us.

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa: Tribunal sacks Gov A A Sule (APC), declares PDP's Ombugadu as Gov by eddie7: 3:01pm On Oct 02, 2023
*BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses petition against Nasarawa State Governor*

https://www.crimechannels.com/breaking-tribunal-dismisses-petition-against-nasarawa-state-governor/
Re: Nasarawa: Tribunal sacks Gov A A Sule (APC), declares PDP's Ombugadu as Gov by Kyase(m): 3:01pm On Oct 02, 2023
TruthsFM:
😂 Abba Yusuff will win his Appeal case , first the pre election matters of APC petition in the tribunal will be struck out in the Appeal court of justice . Also in the Nasarawa State case, David of Pdp will win more of his case in the Appeal court of justice cos’ of Bvas machines and its effectiveness which is backed by the Inec electoral acts

Then you are naive
I rest my case
We will see after the supreme court
Re: Nasarawa: Tribunal sacks Gov A A Sule (APC), declares PDP's Ombugadu as Gov by Kyase(m): 3:02pm On Oct 02, 2023
garfield1:

Exactly

You'll agree with me next time shey?
Re: Nasarawa: Tribunal sacks Gov A A Sule (APC), declares PDP's Ombugadu as Gov by Okoroawusa: 3:02pm On Oct 02, 2023
This is the beauty of democracy. Let's see what the supreme court rules.

Congratulations to the PDP
Re: Nasarawa: Tribunal sacks Gov A A Sule (APC), declares PDP's Ombugadu as Gov by OGHENAOGIE(m): 3:02pm On Oct 02, 2023
Racoon:
Congratulations! Justice well served. APC is full of electoral criminals.
until it gets to supreme Court no need for much jubilation

3 Likes

Re: Nasarawa: Tribunal sacks Gov A A Sule (APC), declares PDP's Ombugadu as Gov by TruthsFM: 3:03pm On Oct 02, 2023
Kyase:

Then you are naive
I rest my case
We will see after the supreme court
yes, we will see and debate on it more

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nasarawa: Tribunal sacks Gov A A Sule (APC), declares PDP's Ombugadu as Gov by Kyase(m): 3:04pm On Oct 02, 2023
TruthsFM:
yes, we will see and debate on it more

Excellent
Till then
Re: Nasarawa: Tribunal sacks Gov A A Sule (APC), declares PDP's Ombugadu as Gov by TruthsFM: 3:04pm On Oct 02, 2023
Kyase:

Excellent
Till then
yes
Re: Nasarawa: Tribunal sacks Gov A A Sule (APC), declares PDP's Ombugadu as Gov by Elliotwaveforec: 3:05pm On Oct 02, 2023
I love this! A Christian should rule the state now; they've got the population on their side.

3 Likes

Re: Nasarawa: Tribunal sacks Gov A A Sule (APC), declares PDP's Ombugadu as Gov by garfield1: 3:05pm On Oct 02, 2023
Kyase:

You'll agree with me next time shey?

Apc won't lose nasarawa
Re: Nasarawa: Tribunal sacks Gov A A Sule (APC), declares PDP's Ombugadu as Gov by Bimpe29: 3:06pm On Oct 02, 2023
This may end up like Oyetola and Adeleke case afterwards.

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa: Tribunal sacks Gov A A Sule (APC), declares PDP's Ombugadu as Gov by Trustedpronet: 3:06pm On Oct 02, 2023
I prayed God protect David o...that was how they killed my friend Senator Emmanuel opede years back. I fear Nassarawa state people.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Walk The Talk (apc Manifesto At A Glance) / 2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo Divide South-west Governors / #tyrantbuhari Now Trending On Twitter see (snapshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.