Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,356 members, 7,836,458 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Nasarawa: Tribunal sacks Gov A A Sule (APC), declares PDP's Ombugadu as Gov - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nasarawa: Tribunal sacks Gov A A Sule (APC), declares PDP's Ombugadu as Gov (29320 Views)

Nasarawa: Supreme Court Re-affirms Sule (APC) As Gov, Dismisses Ombugadu's Suit / Plateau: Appeal Court sacks Gov Mutfwang (PDP), affirms Nentawe (APC) / Democracy Heroes Award Honours Gov. A.A Sule, Fayemi, Tijani, Fowlers, Nwoko Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nasarawa: Tribunal sacks Gov A A Sule (APC), declares PDP's Ombugadu as Gov by Raskimonojendor: 3:27pm On Oct 02, 2023
APC and PDP just they pass the ball to themselves. While LP watches on the sidelines.
Re: Nasarawa: Tribunal sacks Gov A A Sule (APC), declares PDP's Ombugadu as Gov by Dittodat: 3:28pm On Oct 02, 2023
Deemas:
Jubilation in the city of Lafia, Nasarawa State Capital as tribunal declares David of the PDP winner of the Governorship election rigged by APC and INEC.
Judiciary is working now grin
These people are lunatics. Judiciary only works when they win.
Re: Nasarawa: Tribunal sacks Gov A A Sule (APC), declares PDP's Ombugadu as Gov by richtoy: 3:29pm On Oct 02, 2023
E don cast
Re: Nasarawa: Tribunal sacks Gov A A Sule (APC), declares PDP's Ombugadu as Gov by garfield1: 3:29pm On Oct 02, 2023
Eriokanmi:
This is very clear. Even if there's another court above supreme court, sule won't win. I was interested only in kaduna and nasarawa election tribunal judgements cos the electoral fraud was wide open in thuse states. Luckily for him, tribunal upheld the apc's victory in kd. When the LP openly said he'd step-down for the PDP guy.I knew sule would not find it easy. Let him try his luck up to the supreme court, its his right to do so

Nothing was clear in kad.southern kad supported the pdp guy while his northern people rejected him.in nasarawa sdp aligned with apc.if the pdp is so popular why didn't he win like zamfara? The judgment is shaky like Kano
Re: Nasarawa: Tribunal sacks Gov A A Sule (APC), declares PDP's Ombugadu as Gov by asobo1: 3:30pm On Oct 02, 2023
garfield1:

You sabi
Can you say same as where APC won at Appeal Court?
Re: Nasarawa: Tribunal sacks Gov A A Sule (APC), declares PDP's Ombugadu as Gov by Flows001(m): 3:33pm On Oct 02, 2023
press9jatv:
lol 😂 how did he won. Abeg Na the governor sule I heard that win the case
Change your weed supplier, the expired weed is affecting your brain..

Ombugadu don win!!!

Re: Nasarawa: Tribunal sacks Gov A A Sule (APC), declares PDP's Ombugadu as Gov by pendragonbladgo(m): 3:34pm On Oct 02, 2023
First Christian Governor of Nasarawa State

2 Likes

Re: Nasarawa: Tribunal sacks Gov A A Sule (APC), declares PDP's Ombugadu as Gov by Nobody: 3:34pm On Oct 02, 2023
Congratulations to mr David Emmanuel

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa: Tribunal sacks Gov A A Sule (APC), declares PDP's Ombugadu as Gov by Flows001(m): 3:35pm On Oct 02, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
APC and PDP just they pass the ball to themselves. While LP watches on the sidelines.

LP in Nasarawa Governorship election aligned with the PDP, I voted LP for President and PDP for Governor, same as many Nasarawa people, reason why Peter Obi won Nasarawa State, but the magicians in APC wanted to steal the Governorship mandate but God pass them

3 Likes

Re: Nasarawa: Tribunal sacks Gov A A Sule (APC), declares PDP's Ombugadu as Gov by Osoboshi: 3:35pm On Oct 02, 2023
Trustedpronet:
I prayed God protect David o...that was how they killed my friend Senator Emmanuel opede years back. I fear Nassarawa state people.
Boss u Sabi okpede,twale for you
Re: Nasarawa: Tribunal sacks Gov A A Sule (APC), declares PDP's Ombugadu as Gov by descartes400: 3:36pm On Oct 02, 2023
callthefred:
This is what we keep telling overzealous and educated illiterates who call themselves Obidients. Here you can see the PDP submitting results sheets from polling units on election day to prove it's case. When you do that no amount of bribery can work. Simple common sense.

I wondered why Atiku of PDP didn't submit result sheets from polling units at national level as was done in nasarawa state.
Re: Nasarawa: Tribunal sacks Gov A A Sule (APC), declares PDP's Ombugadu as Gov by rolams(m): 3:37pm On Oct 02, 2023
Eriokanmi:
I'm not surprised. Like I've said many times, sule slapped the pdp guy in the face. He'd win again and again, even up.to the supreme Court, should sule challenge this win. You can imagine the LP candidate joining hands with the PDP guy to defeat Sule.

Sadly, this guy called sule had always claimed to have lived in the western world for many years yet, he took nothing sensible back home. I don't know the cause of the black man's leadership problem. Only Kayode Fayemi did i respect out of them all, who openly accepted defeat and called it the will of the ekiti people. I wish he became much more relevant in the Nigerian political future. He'd be a good leader. Even till now, he still earns my respect.

The kaduna pdp man shouldn't lose hope yet. He's another candidate who was openly cheated. The power of incumbency planned a political coup against him.

The premature filing of his case is the major issue in Kaduna.
Re: Nasarawa: Tribunal sacks Gov A A Sule (APC), declares PDP's Ombugadu as Gov by saintkel(m): 3:39pm On Oct 02, 2023
Realist777:

So our justice system is not corrupt now?
I hail una
oga if u are from dis place...u won't post dis rubbish u just typed
Re: Nasarawa: Tribunal sacks Gov A A Sule (APC), declares PDP's Ombugadu as Gov by Deemas(m): 3:40pm On Oct 02, 2023
Dittodat:

Judiciary is working now grin
These people are lunatics. Judiciary only works when they win.

Abeg comot make I see road. I am still waiting for CSU.
Re: Nasarawa: Tribunal sacks Gov A A Sule (APC), declares PDP's Ombugadu as Gov by Ikidons(m): 3:41pm On Oct 02, 2023
Great one from the Nasarawa tribunal

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa: Tribunal sacks Gov A A Sule (APC), declares PDP's Ombugadu as Gov by rolams(m): 3:41pm On Oct 02, 2023
garfield1:

Nothing was clear in kad.southern kad supported the pdp guy while his northern people rejected him.in nasarawa sdp aligned with apc.if the pdp is so popular why didn't he win like zamfara? The judgment is shaky like Kano

Nothing is shaky here. BVAS and polling units results are primary source. Nasarawa is gone!

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa: Tribunal sacks Gov A A Sule (APC), declares PDP's Ombugadu as Gov by Jostoman: 3:41pm On Oct 02, 2023
That is the election that inec wasted our money to conduct. Look at the fraudulent judgement they gave in ogun state against Adebutu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nasarawa: Tribunal sacks Gov A A Sule (APC), declares PDP's Ombugadu as Gov by Flows001(m): 3:45pm On Oct 02, 2023
Kyase:

Then if Abba wins in the appeal court, then sule will win too
Almost an identical case
Oga you can't compare the two cases, PDP in Nasarawa were leading until the last minute when figures were magically manufactured from the last two remaining wards. Unfortunately for the APC magicians, the figures were more than the number of accredited votes, and also more than those who voted for the State House of Assembly election that also held on the same day.
The robbery and magic was toooooo clear.

You can't compare

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa: Tribunal sacks Gov A A Sule (APC), declares PDP's Ombugadu as Gov by Kyase(m): 3:47pm On Oct 02, 2023
Flows001:

Oga you can't compare the two cases, PDP in Nasarawa were leading until the last minute when figures were magically manufactured from the last two remaining wards. Unfortunately for the APC magicians, the figures were more than the number of accredited votes, and also more than those who voted for the State House of Assembly election that also held on the same day.
The robbery and magic was toooooo clear.

You can't compare

I have said my own oo
Re: Nasarawa: Tribunal sacks Gov A A Sule (APC), declares PDP's Ombugadu as Gov by rolams(m): 3:47pm On Oct 02, 2023
Kyase:

Then if Abba wins in the appeal court, then sule will win too
Almost an identical case

Not identical my brother. Unstamped and unsigned ballots issue is different from votes inflation and over voting.

The result is being used here. I can tell you that nothing will change this judgement. It is similar to Osun where BVAS and polling unit results are used to determine the outcome alongside the voters register.

2 Likes

Re: Nasarawa: Tribunal sacks Gov A A Sule (APC), declares PDP's Ombugadu as Gov by Flows001(m): 3:48pm On Oct 02, 2023
Corrinthians:
Judiciary is alive and well now, according to Obidient IPOB. wink
MUMU, are Nasarawa people now Igbos?

We the good people of Nasarawa State are currently celebrating. Jubilation, singing and dancing presently happening all over the State.

2 Likes

Re: Nasarawa: Tribunal sacks Gov A A Sule (APC), declares PDP's Ombugadu as Gov by joba4luv: 3:48pm On Oct 02, 2023
press9jatv:
but the tribunal dismissed Nnpp case against governor sule now. What that judgement now?

Yes but not PDP case
Re: Nasarawa: Tribunal sacks Gov A A Sule (APC), declares PDP's Ombugadu as Gov by izubext007: 3:49pm On Oct 02, 2023
This is how the presidential election petition tribunal should like.

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa: Tribunal sacks Gov A A Sule (APC), declares PDP's Ombugadu as Gov by Flows001(m): 3:51pm On Oct 02, 2023
eddie7:
*BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses petition against Nasarawa State Governor*

https://www.crimechannels.com/breaking-tribunal-dismisses-petition-against-nasarawa-state-governor/

Tribunal dismissed the Petition of NNPP, not that of PDP.

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa: Tribunal sacks Gov A A Sule (APC), declares PDP's Ombugadu as Gov by ojex004: 3:53pm On Oct 02, 2023
As long as it is not elu P
Re: Nasarawa: Tribunal sacks Gov A A Sule (APC), declares PDP's Ombugadu as Gov by SIONKPO1(m): 3:57pm On Oct 02, 2023
@Garfield1
I hope you can read the real thing that happened in Nasarawa State?
Re: Nasarawa: Tribunal sacks Gov A A Sule (APC), declares PDP's Ombugadu as Gov by ufuosman(m): 3:57pm On Oct 02, 2023
The will of the people
Re: Nasarawa: Tribunal sacks Gov A A Sule (APC), declares PDP's Ombugadu as Gov by VIKTO83(m): 3:59pm On Oct 02, 2023
Now the delusional will say Democracy is safe and in good hands.
But the other way round they will say Democracy is raped.
Re: Nasarawa: Tribunal sacks Gov A A Sule (APC), declares PDP's Ombugadu as Gov by SIONKPO1(m): 4:00pm On Oct 02, 2023
rolams:

Nothing is shaky here. BVAS and polling units results are primary source. Nasarawa is gone!
Garfield1always attaches Emotion to his analysis,there is no way APC would have won Nasarawa state and they foolishly rigged the Election not minding the result of State Assembly and BVAS
Re: Nasarawa: Tribunal sacks Gov A A Sule (APC), declares PDP's Ombugadu as Gov by RepoMan007: 4:01pm On Oct 02, 2023
Ombugadu? Igbo or Hausa or Yoruba? That name powerful o.
Re: Nasarawa: Tribunal sacks Gov A A Sule (APC), declares PDP's Ombugadu as Gov by JONSYN7154: 4:05pm On Oct 02, 2023
slivertongue:
PDP power to the people.

garfield1 ain't sleeping right tonight
no sleep for him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

A Better Alternative To N5,000 Monthly Allowance For Unemployed Nigerians / Charles Eni-Umukoro Remanded In Kuje Prison Over Murder Of Wife, Louisa Eni / Uke Stampede (survivors Account)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.