Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,378 members, 7,836,535 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Nasarawa: Tribunal sacks Gov A A Sule (APC), declares PDP's Ombugadu as Gov - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nasarawa: Tribunal sacks Gov A A Sule (APC), declares PDP's Ombugadu as Gov (29322 Views)

Nasarawa: Supreme Court Re-affirms Sule (APC) As Gov, Dismisses Ombugadu's Suit / Plateau: Appeal Court sacks Gov Mutfwang (PDP), affirms Nentawe (APC) / Democracy Heroes Award Honours Gov. A.A Sule, Fayemi, Tijani, Fowlers, Nwoko Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nasarawa: Tribunal sacks Gov A A Sule (APC), declares PDP's Ombugadu as Gov by garfield1: 5:29pm On Oct 02, 2023
eldoradoxx:
PDP won Kaduna and Nasarawa Governorship by a wide margin. Rigging formula was introduced after the election when APC saw it had lost the States but the results were already in the hands of agents etc and tge rigging cast immediately.

Pdp didn't win there.pdp lost in taraba and enugu
Re: Nasarawa: Tribunal sacks Gov A A Sule (APC), declares PDP's Ombugadu as Gov by delpee(f): 5:33pm On Oct 02, 2023
Eriokanmi:
This is very clear. Even if there's another court above supreme court, sule won't win. I was interested only in kaduna and nasarawa election tribunal judgements cos the electoral fraud was wide open in thuse states. Luckily for him, tribunal upheld the apc's victory in kd. When the LP openly said he'd step-down for the PDP guy.I knew sule would not find it easy. Let him try his luck up to the supreme court, its his right to do so

If the LP guy in KD had stepped down for PDP, it would have been a different story. It seems the majority wanted a change.
Re: Nasarawa: Tribunal sacks Gov A A Sule (APC), declares PDP's Ombugadu as Gov by Kukutente23: 5:33pm On Oct 02, 2023
garfield1:

Ditto kid
Go and give the phone back to mommy and play with your toys
Have you done your homework
Don't let Aunty beat you tomorrow o
Re: Nasarawa: Tribunal sacks Gov A A Sule (APC), declares PDP's Ombugadu as Gov by garfield1: 5:36pm On Oct 02, 2023
SIONKPO1:

Brother,stop confusing yourself
BVAS report ,IREV were tendered in court by PDP while APC relied only on the manipulated form EC8
Abeg ehhh,you can't win all but sometimes accept truth and facts

You don't just tender but demonstrate them.you also call the makers to testify which wasn't done.irev is secondary result
Re: Nasarawa: Tribunal sacks Gov A A Sule (APC), declares PDP's Ombugadu as Gov by garfield1: 5:36pm On Oct 02, 2023
delpee:

If the LP guy in KD had stepped down for PDP, it would have been a different story. It seems the majority wanted a change.

Sdp aligned with APC
Re: Nasarawa: Tribunal sacks Gov A A Sule (APC), declares PDP's Ombugadu as Gov by BALLOSKI: 5:46pm On Oct 02, 2023
fergie001:

They read that first.

A winner has been declared by majority decision.

That's why I am careful to a fault.
Abdullahi Sule's hope is that, there's a dissenting judgment in his favor or against the prayer of the PDP.

He should head to appeal.
Re: Nasarawa: Tribunal sacks Gov A A Sule (APC), declares PDP's Ombugadu as Gov by davidodiba(m): 6:01pm On Oct 02, 2023
KingMilli:

Am along Jos road at city mall, jubilation in Lafia even the rain down pour is a good sign
I tell you. The joy is still all over.
The rain met you in City Mall?
Re: Nasarawa: Tribunal sacks Gov A A Sule (APC), declares PDP's Ombugadu as Gov by SIONKPO1(m): 6:02pm On Oct 02, 2023
garfield1:

Trust me,apc won't lose nasarawa.even if there was overvoting,they should have cancelled the results and done a rerun not deduct votes.the northern establishment won't lose nasarawa sir
And you accepted Ogun state Ruling
Re: Nasarawa: Tribunal sacks Gov A A Sule (APC), declares PDP's Ombugadu as Gov by saintkel(m): 6:03pm On Oct 02, 2023
Realist777:

All I can see from the so called youths that want change in all ramifications is nothing but the replication of the rotten systems they complain about. And you just proved yourself as one of the so called youths.
u can type all d grammar u sabi.....e no concern me....we d youths in Lafia knows that PDP won that election clean n square

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa: Tribunal sacks Gov A A Sule (APC), declares PDP's Ombugadu as Gov by kabillionaire(m): 6:03pm On Oct 02, 2023
delpee:

Why didn't the PDP guy in KD stepped down for the LP guy?
Re: Nasarawa: Tribunal sacks Gov A A Sule (APC), declares PDP's Ombugadu as Gov by garfield1: 6:16pm On Oct 02, 2023
SIONKPO1:

And you accepted Ogun state Ruling

Apc lost zamfara,have I complained? I accepted.even plateau,am no more bothered but not plateau sir.worst case is a rerun
Re: Nasarawa: Tribunal sacks Gov A A Sule (APC), declares PDP's Ombugadu as Gov by rolams(m): 6:19pm On Oct 02, 2023
garfield1:

Nothing is gone sir.bvas were tendered but not demonstrated.irev were used instead of inec forms.the margin is too narrow 4000

I followed the case bro. The polling units results were used alongside with BVAS and voters register.

Concerning the margin, it narrow but it's a margin of lead no matter how small.

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa: Tribunal sacks Gov A A Sule (APC), declares PDP's Ombugadu as Gov by rolams(m): 6:22pm On Oct 02, 2023
garfield1:

Olanipekun doesn't lose this kind of cases from a defensive point

He go lose this one. In fact, he has lost this. I read his final address. He claimed there was a discrepancy in the figure proclaimed by the PDP.
Re: Nasarawa: Tribunal sacks Gov A A Sule (APC), declares PDP's Ombugadu as Gov by garfield1: 6:25pm On Oct 02, 2023
rolams:

I followed the case bro. The polling units results were used alongside with BVAS and voters register.

Concerning the margin, it narrow but it's a margin of lead no matter how small.

They were tendered but not demonstrated.you can't just tender bvas in court without showing the contents.
Many of the pdp agents were uncertified.
Once there is overvoting,you cancel not deduct votes.the best thing to do was to call for supplementary
Re: Nasarawa: Tribunal sacks Gov A A Sule (APC), declares PDP's Ombugadu as Gov by garfield1: 6:28pm On Oct 02, 2023
rolams:

He go lose this one. In fact, he has lost this. I read his final address. He claimed there was a discrepancy in the figure proclaimed by the PDP.

Once there is discrepancy,it will be resolved in favour of apc as the petitioners are unsure.no split tribunal rulings survive at appeal.this is similar to osun 2018 judgment
Re: Nasarawa: Tribunal sacks Gov A A Sule (APC), declares PDP's Ombugadu as Gov by rolams(m): 6:30pm On Oct 02, 2023
garfield1:

They were tendered but not demonstrated.you can't just tender bvas in court without showing the contents.
Many of the pdp agents were uncertified.
Once there is overvoting,you cancel not deduct votes.the best thing to do was to call for supplementary

There was no over voting in the original result. The areas where over voting occurred were cancelled.
Re: Nasarawa: Tribunal sacks Gov A A Sule (APC), declares PDP's Ombugadu as Gov by rolams(m): 6:31pm On Oct 02, 2023
garfield1:

Once there is discrepancy,it will be resolved in favour of apc as the petitioners are unsure.no split tribunal rulings survive at appeal.this is similar to osun 2018 judgment

Don't base your argument on this bro.
Re: Nasarawa: Tribunal sacks Gov A A Sule (APC), declares PDP's Ombugadu as Gov by Flows001(m): 6:45pm On Oct 02, 2023
Kyase:

I have said my own oo

Same way one ignorant fellow was vehemently arguing with me and insisting that the PDP petition would be thrown out..

Dey play.
Re: Nasarawa: Tribunal sacks Gov A A Sule (APC), declares PDP's Ombugadu as Gov by Flows001(m): 6:58pm On Oct 02, 2023
ojex004:
As long as it is not elu P
The said LP merged forces with the PDP in the Governorship election.

We the people of Nasarawa State voted for LP during Presidential election, and opted for PDP during Governorship, reason why Peter Obi won Nasarawa State.
Re: Nasarawa: Tribunal sacks Gov A A Sule (APC), declares PDP's Ombugadu as Gov by Flows001(m): 6:59pm On Oct 02, 2023
RepoMan007:
Ombugadu? Igbo or Hausa or Yoruba? That name powerful o.

He is Eggon by tribe (the most populous tribe in the state), my tribal guy and even my namesake join sef..
Re: Nasarawa: Tribunal sacks Gov A A Sule (APC), declares PDP's Ombugadu as Gov by delpee(f): 7:02pm On Oct 02, 2023
garfield1:

Sdp aligned with APC

Oh, okay. Thanks
Re: Nasarawa: Tribunal sacks Gov A A Sule (APC), declares PDP's Ombugadu as Gov by Flows001(m): 7:03pm On Oct 02, 2023
Happierikoi:
Since APC lost here, it's a win to democracy
But if it was the other way they would say it's a rape to democracy
All I know is that Gov. Sule will reclaim his mandate

Reclaim what he never had?

The robbery was too evident even to the blind, continue in your self delusion, even the Sule knew he wasn't going to last with the stolen mandate.

If the Petition was that weak, the tribunal wouldn't have hesitated to throw it out, I'm sure you know what it means to overthrow an incumbent, the PDP guy did it with clear proves from BVAS and he succeeded
Re: Nasarawa: Tribunal sacks Gov A A Sule (APC), declares PDP's Ombugadu as Gov by Sonofgod1990(m): 7:04pm On Oct 02, 2023
saintkel:
hilcom d one near Augustine polytechnic?
yes but am in didis now
Re: Nasarawa: Tribunal sacks Gov A A Sule (APC), declares PDP's Ombugadu as Gov by Richyfj(m): 7:05pm On Oct 02, 2023
Let's hope supreme court stands by this judgement.

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa: Tribunal sacks Gov A A Sule (APC), declares PDP's Ombugadu as Gov by fergie001: 7:06pm On Oct 02, 2023
BALLOSKI:
Abdullahi Sule's hope is that, there's a dissenting judgment in his favor or against the prayer of the PDP.

He should head to appeal.
It will definitely end at the Supreme Court.
Re: Nasarawa: Tribunal sacks Gov A A Sule (APC), declares PDP's Ombugadu as Gov by Flows001(m): 7:07pm On Oct 02, 2023
JOemmy:
Is it not in this same nassarawa that women protested naked when the apc candidate was declared winner? Nice to see them get justice.
Exactly, the robbery was too glaring..

And the criminals in the APC were mocking the protesters, but God shock all of them
Re: Nasarawa: Tribunal sacks Gov A A Sule (APC), declares PDP's Ombugadu as Gov by RepoMan007: 7:08pm On Oct 02, 2023
Flows001:

He is Eggon by tribe (the most populous tribe in the state), my tribal guy and even my namesake join sef..
so north isnt Hausa fulani 100% they just colonized us all.
Re: Nasarawa: Tribunal sacks Gov A A Sule (APC), declares PDP's Ombugadu as Gov by garfield1: 7:15pm On Oct 02, 2023
rolams:

There was no over voting in the original result. The areas where over voting occurred were cancelled.

Not true.he refused to cancel gayam and chiroma,he only deducted votes
Re: Nasarawa: Tribunal sacks Gov A A Sule (APC), declares PDP's Ombugadu as Gov by adecz: 7:25pm On Oct 02, 2023
Na God dey catch the governor.

At the beginning of campaign In 2019,
he swore publicly to everyone that he
will only do a single term.

As the first term was ending, the sweetness
of the office made him mock God and
abandoned his vow.

Now God has removed and shamed him.

Let a Christian rule Nassarawa, a majority
Christian state for once.. ☺️☺️☺️☺️

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa: Tribunal sacks Gov A A Sule (APC), declares PDP's Ombugadu as Gov by fergie001: 7:41pm On Oct 02, 2023
garfield1:
You don't just tender but demonstrate them. You also call the makers to testify which wasn't done.irev is secondary result

The maker of the document was subpoenaed and testified as PW20.

Ibom Agwu is the INEC's Deputy Director, Software & Training. He/She stood in for the INEC ICT Director and was cross-examined.
Re: Nasarawa: Tribunal sacks Gov A A Sule (APC), declares PDP's Ombugadu as Gov by Flows001(m): 7:49pm On Oct 02, 2023
RepoMan007:
so north isnt Hausa fulani 100% they just colonized us all.
There are more than 100 different tribes in Northern Nigeria alone, the reason why many Southerners think everyone in the North is Hausa or Fulani is because Hausa is mostly used after English as a general mode of communication.
In my state Nasarawa alone, there are more than 13 different tribes with different cultures, same in all the other Northern states.
In fact, there is no indigenous Hausa person in Nasarawa state.
Re: Nasarawa: Tribunal sacks Gov A A Sule (APC), declares PDP's Ombugadu as Gov by garfield1: 9:05pm On Oct 02, 2023
fergie001:

The maker of the document was subpoenaed and testified as PW20.

Ibom Agwu is the INEC's Deputy Director, Software & Training. He/She stood in for the INEC ICT Director and was cross-examined.

There was discrepancies in figures and many pdp agents that testified were uncertified as in Enugu tribunal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Uke Stampede (survivors Account) / Troops Neutralize Biafran National Guard Gunman, Recover Arms / Three ‘Missing’ N49m Jeeps In Bank Of Agriculture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.