Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? (795842 Views)

Help..total Cure To Pimples And Spots On My Face(asap). / How Do I Get This White Stuff Off My Face / How Do I Get Rid Of Blackhead/ Black Spots On My Face? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? by steaming(f): 10:13am On Jul 04, 2008
Honey on the face is a good moisturiser but definetely not for spots.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? by steaming(f): 10:15am On Jul 04, 2008
Sorry i didnt profer my own solution to spots cos seriously, i have tried and while the ones there sre fading suddenly i see someoether ones though they are not that bad.
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? by skitz1994: 10:15pm On Oct 16, 2008
the best thing to do is to stop eating junk food and wash properly with detol soap when i say wash properly this means day and night and make sure you wash the soap offffffffffff properly
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? by kufreabasi(m): 2:37pm On Oct 17, 2008
@poster
there is a cream called 'BLACK SPOT FACE GEL'.
checkout its content thus:

Clear and Even Tone contains high concentrations of powerful agents that work best for dark skin tones ingredients clinically proven to target hyperpigmentation and even skin tone.

This unique formula combines the proven lightening agent hydroquinone 2%, withthe effective exfoliants Glycolic acid.

This product targets pigmented cells. It is a gel formulation for easier penetration.

Ingredients:
Hydroquinone
Glycolic acid,
Hydroxyethyl
Cellulose,
Aloe vera gel

If not found go for cream that contain same as above ingredients.
http://www.blackskin.com/
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? by D1KeleVra(m): 8:14pm On Dec 11, 2008
@Topic,
Safety Blades, Knives, daggers, guns, spoons, sand paper, equipments dey.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? by edimalo(m): 4:42pm On Dec 16, 2008
for your
makeups, facials, body treatment, acne treatment
and body care

log on to

http.//www.spotfreeface..com

tell ur friends.
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? by MadMax1(f): 2:22pm On Dec 19, 2008
You know acne and pimples are simply spots of infected skin. If you're in the habit of worrying the spotswith your nails, and the infected pus touches a healthy spot, that spot becomes infected as well, and another pimple or acne emerges there. Talk to your doctor because you'll likely need antibiotics to kill the skin infection. After that,clear off the spots on the surface with stuff like clearasil. Clearasil works,I think. Some medicated formulas clear acne scars too.
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? by scottN(m): 2:27pm On Dec 19, 2008
I read this book sometime ago "Back To Eden" (can't remember the author's name) and it did mention that using your urine that has been stored overnight could help.You simply dab a piece of cotton wool in to it and apply it to your face just b4 u go to sleep.
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? by darellone: 5:26pm On Dec 22, 2008
nA WAH OOO
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? by dayokanu(m): 4:28am On Dec 26, 2008
@ topic,
Razor blades and sand paper would do a good job
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? by fstranger: 2:07am On Dec 27, 2008
scottN:

I read this book sometime ago "Back To Eden" (can't remember the author's name) and it did mention that using your urine that has been stored overnight could help.You simply dab a piece of cotton wool in to it and apply it to your face just before u go to sleep.

I bow oooooooo
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? by JJYOU: 2:16am On Dec 27, 2008
scottN:

I read this book sometime ago "Back To Eden" (can't remember the author's name) and it did mention that using your urine that has been stored overnight could help.You simply dab a piece of cotton wool in to it and apply it to your face just before u go to sleep.
that is my dads medicine bottle. i did it for a swollen leg last year on my dads advice and it worked so fast i was embarrassed. that was in naija i must add. we couldnt stop laughing all day. the old guy didnt tell us how he knew.
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? by ab1989: 5:12pm On Jan 05, 2009
try to buy aloe propolis cream it is a natural antibiotic cream from USA their office is in Lagos, Abuja, Porthacourt call me on 08032451201 for full details
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? by TOYOSI20(f): 6:46am On Jan 06, 2009
@ OP

It depends on what kinda spots u have on your face though. . . .

I think its more important to have healthy skin really, so I'll suggest u cleanse, tone and moisturize daily, . . .

and if it bothers u that much u really need to go See a dermatologist too, best wishes to ya,  smiley
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? by WesleyanA(f): 6:52am On Jan 06, 2009
if it's caused by acne (pimples), it will fade off by itself in a couple of months. This won't be very obvious to you since it takes a while to fade off, and especially if you have acne, other pimples will appear and leave their marks so it seems like you are forever having black spots on ur face.

advice: wait for puberty to end  grin

while you're waiting, try shea butter (i think the yoruba name for it is ora the stuff they use on babies skin). It's supposed to fade spots faster I heard.
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? by WesleyanA(f): 6:55am On Jan 06, 2009
nvr mind ur 27. maybe you have adult acne or your spots never faded from your teenage years (that's why they say don't touch or squeeze your pimples. lol)
go to the doctor.
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? by flpdistrib: 7:50pm On Jan 11, 2009
pls don't use anything that controls hydroquinone.Have you tried using propolis cream,bee propolis,epiblanc-to lighten the dark area(does not contain hydroquinone) with garlic thyme(to detoxify your body) from forever living product?Call 08025798501 for more details
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? by PHARMTOKI(f): 10:20pm On Jan 11, 2009
In my practise,i have often found that whatever manifests on the outside is always as a result of the insides.so id advice u to take plenty of fruit juices and i mean freshly squeezed especially apples.at least a cup daily.also try a facial using a mix of lime, honey, aloevera gel and tomatoes.after rinsing,apply the aloe gel b4 bed. call or text for more info 08060508876
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? by MIMIPAM: 10:01am On Jan 14, 2009
i advice u use sleek products.
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? by Exstar(f): 4:28pm On Feb 16, 2009
dayokanu:

@ topic,
Razor blades and sand paper would do a good job

Oh! My! What sort of advice is this one?

@ Post, have you tried Clean & Clear facial cleanser? It works wonder!
You can top it up with mary kay's acne treatment, can't remenber its name now.

Good luck.
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? by OfficeGirl(f): 4:20pm On Feb 19, 2009
@ Post, How often do you scrub and exfoliate? These
process will go a long way to help you achieve better
results.
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? by sugabelle: 5:38am On Feb 20, 2009
Sometimes the easiest solution turns out to be the hardest for some: if u aren't too lazy about it, the best suggestion I know is regular face washing. This keeps off the dirt and discourages the spots from appearing and spreading. wash the face with quality soap day and night, and rinse off thoroughly as someone has earlier mentioned. The rinsing is very, very important more than even the soaping. In no time, results will appear. It worked for me, so I guess u should give it a try.
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? by D1KeleVra(m): 9:55am On Mar 21, 2009
sad
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? by tundekas(m): 4:06am On Mar 23, 2009
For spots, just go for Forever Ebiblanc.its a cream, an exclusive formula specially designed to even skin tone, The product is made from aloe vera plant. u can just try it. U cn ONLY get it from FLP distributor.call this no 08030753971,
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? by eideas(m): 10:36pm On Mar 24, 2009
I think you should try and change your diet,keep off oily foods,fatty foods and cut down on junk foods. Try and stay on a vegetable diet.
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? by drtk2: 6:05pm On Mar 31, 2009
Acne is a common disorder of the oil gland in the skin that is xterise by recurring formation of black head. It usually occur on the face, back, chest, shouder or arms.

You need the following to wipe them out finally.

1. Vitamin E caps.
2. Chelated Zinc
3. Vitamin C(s.r)
4. Tre-en-en
4. Cal Mag
5. Garlic complex
6.Caronoid Complex and
7. Vitamin B.co(s.r)

Good luck.
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? by MrCrackles(m): 2:29pm On Apr 07, 2009
Use sandpaper! smiley
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? by skulachi(m): 4:26pm On Apr 07, 2009
na Wa! wat a post, hmmmn so much contributions and trial for this guy. Becareful what you ask for lol.

But i did get to see 2 to 3 quality contribution. If you have the money and really want to do something about your face without all theses trial and error
I will say you go order[b] EPIBLANC, ALOE SCRUB,
[/b]
[b]Epiblanc [/b]is a spot remover that totally removes spot on your face without a trace and though of even getting it back, naturally made from aloe vera form a Us Based company

[b]The Aloe Scrub [/b]is a facial wash cream with no side effects or bleaching. penetrates the skin pores and cleanses out dirt and dead skin cell thereby creating room for a fresh, younger and healthier skin.

I don't have time for sales pitching you, go get it from an FLP Distributor, if u need any further information i shall answer ot here. no time for secrets,

Wish you look pal
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? by boodel(m): 5:35pm On Apr 07, 2009
hi try applying honey on your face or that particular spot for 10-15minutes daily. Pls! be consistent with it for like a week. it should definitely help. smiley
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? by lolacute: 1:57am On Apr 28, 2009
I use Tonique products. They have gotten rid of my acne marks in 2 months. My complexion is smooth and even now. Try the 10x Intense Cream. The site is www.toniqueskincare.com.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology / How Do I Calculate My Safe Period? / Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.