Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,418 members, 7,815,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? (795841 Views)

Help..total Cure To Pimples And Spots On My Face(asap). / How Do I Get This White Stuff Off My Face / How Do I Get Rid Of Blackhead/ Black Spots On My Face? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? by lolacute: 1:24am On May 07, 2009
Wow tranxo you sound like you know what you're doing. wink
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? by DrHealth(m): 12:21pm On May 11, 2009
Treatment For Pimples, Black Spots, Acne etc
WARNING! Don't Even Think About Buying Another Acne Product Until You Read This,
"Chronic Acne Sufferer Finds A Natural/scientific Proven Way To Permanently Clear Skin In Just Three Days, she Finally Reveals The Unbelievably Easy, Step-By-Step Actions You Could Already Be Taking To Look Better, Feel Better, And Have A Renewed Sense of Self-Esteem!"
Yes, You Have The Amazing Ability To Change The Way You Look And Feel About Yourself, Right Now!
A ten-year acne sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my acne condition in 3 days the natural way, saved myself from further scarring, and stopped wasting my money on expensive medications and over-the-counter products! Acne is a condition that affects approximately 20% of adults and 85% of teenagers between the ages of 12 and 24. It is estimated that a whopping 60 million Afrcan's, Americans Etc have active acne. With these numbers it is no surprise that you may be battling acne and pimples at least sometimes.The problem is that pesky pimples/black spots seem to rear their ugly little inflamed heads at the most inopportune times. It seems that acne appears on the day before prom, Audition,job, etc or in the morning of your wedding or when you are getting ready to go on that crucial first date with Mr. or Ms. Wonderful. When you have that unexpected breakout, there are some things that you can do to minimize the inflammation that includes redness and swelling, or you can get rid of the pimple/black spot altogether.You will get a great deal of help from this link http:///owkpj8

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? by lolacute: 3:02pm On Jun 12, 2009
Luiece,
The reason that I even tried Tonique was because Fair and Flawless was too expensive. I didn't find it harsh on my skin at all. My friend used Fair and Flawless and borrowed the money from her mum because she was so sad her skin looks the way it does and she said that nothing happened. I first tried Tonique and then convinced her to buy some and now we both have fair, beautiful skin and are customers for life. grin
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? by sector(m): 6:00pm On Jun 27, 2009
hey, how can i get a dermatologist, number pls
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? by MrCrackles(m): 6:20pm On Jun 27, 2009
POSTER
Use double layered sandpapers! cheesy
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? by D1KeleVra(m): 8:10am On Jun 28, 2009
hehe! Quality advice cheesy
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? by Wembley: 9:47pm On Jul 05, 2009
Aloa vera works, try it.
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? by beingme(f): 12:04am On Jul 06, 2009
poster don't try any cream containing Hydroquinone, it wil damage ur skin possibly causing u skin cancer
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? by Gabry(f): 3:41pm On Jul 10, 2009
My sister has this same problem. Than she uses products from Artistry and its gone!!! But it cost a comb!!! like I remembered she had to use like 4 -5 bottles (small ones) and it cost like 400USD and that all finish in a month and she had to use it for 6 months .

Than you have to avoid from the sun! thats what causes the pigmentation or use Sun Block before u go out
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? by sunjongs(m): 3:45pm On Jul 10, 2009
[i][b]There is a supplement called spirulina , u could mix it up into your cream and that's all you have been looking for![/[/i]b]
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? by eniolape: 4:24pm On Jul 14, 2009
Wash ur face with soap and warm water ery nite. and apply Neo-medro to ur face. it work well 4 me

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? by nose: 2:12pm On Jul 15, 2009
let us understand that we all have different skin type - oily, dry and in-between.
I had a serious challenge when i was younger and tried many creams and solutions without success.But interestingly it all cleared with time without applying nothing.
My simple solution iis:

1. avoid anything that make you anxious or to worry

2. stop picking your pimples

3. clean your face regularly with soft soap before bed time

4. Avoid oily or junk foods as much as you can

5. try to ensure you sleep well.
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? by nose: 2:16pm On Jul 15, 2009
To help u further lets know your skin type. Also take lots of fruits. any fruit in season goes.
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? by Lady2(f): 3:27am On Jul 16, 2009
@ OP

There are several things you can do and it takes discipline to do it.

You first have to make sure that you drink plenty water and eat enough fruits (assorted). Also exercise as that helps a lot.
Always stay clean and keep your environment clean. Bacteria is usually the cause of it.

I will advice you use black soap and shea butter or cocoa butter to moisturize. Wash your face morning and night with black soap and moisturize with shea butter.

I don't naturally have the same problem as you do, but my family does (I'm the very lucky one) my sisters and mother use it, and it's working for them. Their skins are much clearer, so if u decide to try it, I hope it works for u.

There are several home remedies for it so you don't have to start buying expensive chemical creams.
Here are a few suggestions for you:

Sandalwood
Tomatoes (cut and rub on face, the natural acid does wonders)
Apply Vitamin E.
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? by mojiayo18: 6:07pm On Jul 16, 2009
See a dermatologist.
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? by C2H5OH(f): 8:05am On Aug 21, 2009
Talk to your derm.

Don't go using something that your skin might react wrongly to
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? by PAININASS: 12:24am On Aug 27, 2009
You need to go 4 surgery!
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? by wolems: 1:16pm On Aug 28, 2009
You don't have to spend a lot of money to find a good cleansers. You can get a great basic cleanser for any drugstore, but if you want the very best, you can pay for it. Here I run down the best face cleansers for 5 different skin types: dry, oily, combination, sensitive and blemished. This list includes some of the yearly picks by the staff of 'InStyle' magazine plus the tried and true picks selected by myself other beauty experts. Read more in www.veezbizincomemill..com
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? by Eboneym2: 11:13pm On Aug 28, 2009
get some quantity of pure honey,palm oil, this butter like substance called ORI OYO in yoruba, aloe vera juice, mix properly and rub on your face at least once a day.in 2 weeks you will appreciate me. Good luck.
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? by periodic: 8:27pm On Aug 29, 2009
Hi,

My name is periodic.

This is How to remove black spot:

Use fresh squeezed lemon juice every night before going to bed, around your chin and occasionally on your forehead,  With in three days of using lemons, your face will almost clear, in a week you will have NO zits left.
for more info about how to eradicate black spot send me an email at ecenter2003@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? by denny4ril: 8:34pm On Aug 29, 2009
try and stop picking your face. it encourages black spots
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? by edimalo(m): 4:08pm On Oct 14, 2009
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? by Foo: 8:06am On Dec 11, 2009
Hi,well,the best thing is for u 2 undastand ur skin.al these recomendations,ve tried al nd at first,it seems like it is workin and 2 wks later,it becomes worst.now i just use delta soap.i dnt use sponge on my face.i wash my face evry mornin and evenin with warm water and then i use funbact A cream.i dnt use nothn else nd my face is realy beginim 2 glow.mayb u shld try it nd u can use pears soap 2.it works great

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? by face969: 8:33am On Dec 11, 2009
I know of this lady who keeps the skin of NGOZI EZEONU & TUVI JAMES looking fab . She makes customised face n body creams to suit your skin type and clear black spots.
her name is Jemila, you can call her on 08037261207.
I have copy of her banner here

http://cngdirect.bravehost.com/bmb.html
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? by keke6300: 3:46am On Feb 26, 2010
this might sound a lil nasty but pee help ur acne and any other pimple pproble just pee on some tissue put it all over ur face bath then after u finish bathing then wash it off it really work :d
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? by usisyl(m): 1:21pm On May 18, 2010
It is very imperative first to see a dermatologist so as to know the nature of your skin. Thereafter, he should from the result and by virtue of his health - related experience prescribe the kind of soap/cream that can get rid of the spot without causing a damage to your skin. Be careful of self medication.
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? by boomii(f): 10:22am On May 20, 2010
Try to get a good cleanser and use it morning and night.I use clearasil spot control,then use Oxy-10 it contains benzyl

peroxide,buy from a pharmacist (it is in a yellow and red pack,don't buy the one from Zimbabwe that one is in a blue

and black pack) it is effective and is sold for less than 1k. I guess your skin type is the oily type so try and wash your

face regularly cos the oil can block your pores and cause a break out of more acne and black heads.
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? by snthesis(m): 4:12pm On May 20, 2010
boomii:

Try to get a good cleanser and use it morning and night.I use clearasil spot control,then use Oxy-10 it contains benzyl

peroxide
,buy from a pharmacist (it is in a yellow and red pack,don't buy the one from Zimbabwe that one is in a blue

and black pack) it is effective and is sold for less than 1k. I guess your skin type is the oily type so try and wash your

face regularly cos the oil can block your pores and cause a break out of more acne and black heads.
wow! see chemical reaction grin
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? by boomii(f): 10:54pm On May 20, 2010
@ Snthesis,got a problem with dat?
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? by ceasyc(f): 8:10am On Aug 27, 2010
@topic
palmer's cocoa butter formula which has vitamin e is gr8 4 spots/marks on any part of d body but
no b overnight wonder/magic sha oh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology / How Do I Calculate My Safe Period? / Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.