Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,350 members, 7,815,705 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? (795837 Views)

Help..total Cure To Pimples And Spots On My Face(asap). / How Do I Get This White Stuff Off My Face / How Do I Get Rid Of Blackhead/ Black Spots On My Face? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? by katechi(f): 6:49am On Nov 11, 2011
pls can someone tell me where i can buy Tonique x10 gel in lagos and how much is it
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? by katechi(f): 6:52am On Nov 11, 2011
pls can someone tell me where i can buy Tonique x10 gel in lagos and how much is it
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? by Nobody: 11:56am On Nov 12, 2011
Pls I also Need Incase you find where to get it!. Thanks
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? by agiboma(f): 3:35am On Nov 13, 2011
honestly tonique is not worth it your better off buying mega toner
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? by joyanwoto: 5:35pm On Nov 13, 2011
why didnt you try natural home remedies to threat it, i also tried that. a few days ago i find some tips that tell me how to remove dark spots here[http://www.alternazer.com/2011/06/tips-to-eliminate-black-spot-on-face.html]
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? by UKprincess: 3:04pm On Nov 19, 2011
[color=#000099][/color] use honey twice a day for a week or 2 and you will notice the difference or you could buy clinque three step. it helps with spots and all sorts but it takes it time and you will notice a difference after 2 months and its expensive.
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? by Natasha2(f): 11:07pm On Nov 26, 2011
nice thread
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? by pcastro: 10:04am On Jan 11, 2012
Yes its true. Stop picking your pimples so that it wont turn into dark spots. Try to visit this site www.how-to-treat-acne-now.com/food-that-causes-acne.
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? by rango2011(m): 8:28am On Jan 12, 2012
Get this ebook : DO IT YOURSELF natural grooming/beauty tips for men and women.Having beautiful skin, complexion and body involves eating healthy and right food. Some of the best beauty treatment and solutions are simple foods found in our kitchen or grocery stores.The best about natural foods is that these foods do not contain preservatives, chemicals or irritant fragrances present in many commercial brands products. To get a copy of this ebook send your email address to rangosuper@gmail.com with subject: health ebook request,and I"ll send the ebook to your email.
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? by Omofranca(f): 4:54pm On Jan 13, 2012
For such, Dudu Osun is very good smiley
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? by SkinRebirth: 11:05am On Jan 15, 2012
Get the 100 % Organic Skin Rebirth
No isopropyl alcohol
No presevatives
No Articficial colours
No hydroquinone
No Clobetasol
No Mercury
Get the manual telling you how to make Skin Rebirth; it also tells u:

-7 things you can use to clear black spots in your kitchen
- A sustance in your house that turns Black spots WHITE !
- A herbal tea you can make at home to lighten your skin

GET THE MANUAL
Contact. SKINREBIRTH@hotmail.com
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? by seeun(m): 6:14pm On Jan 16, 2012
Collect medicine that works wonder for clearing black spot on a face at http://pimpleshealer.com
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? by KemiA1: 3:48pm On Jan 18, 2012
Natural home remedies are the best - especially lemon juice.
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? by kad123: 9:05am On Feb 03, 2012
Your problem is not that much serious, it can be easily cured. You can use many home made treatment to cure black spots and they have no side effects too. Apply mixture of lemon juice and milk on your face and it is a best treatment to cure black spots.

Spots On Face
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? by Buggiano(m): 11:59pm On Feb 04, 2012
Pls i also need help. I'm from edo state in auchi tell me what to do.
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? by saheed2002: 2:43am On Feb 05, 2012
Hello, my name is folaji, the remedy that can clear-off your acne is ALOE-VERA. just squeeze the gel and rub it on your face for 30mins and rinse it with water. so, to know more tips, visit

www.folaji-self-treatment..com
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? by mapanoy(f): 3:26pm On Feb 09, 2012
Try aloe vera, apply two times a day, it'll help you get rid of dark spots on face
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? by Buggiano(m): 11:13pm On Feb 09, 2012
Thanks mapanoy,i will try it and see
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? by Chesca11(f): 4:54pm On Feb 21, 2012
You can visit this blog to know how to get rid of the black spots on your face and also learn how to stop pimples, acne and spots.

http://howtostopacnenow..com/
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? by Jayromy: 9:32am On Feb 28, 2012
try using onion juice, its perfect , cheesy
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? by mapanoy(f): 11:53pm On Mar 09, 2012
There are many ways to get rid of black spots on face, but what works for me is to apply lemon juice on the spot twice day, do wash your face first before doing it. Keep in mind that what works for me, it doesn't mean it work for you. everyone has different skin type, you can check out how to get rid of dark spots on face here.
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? by anz0002: 8:44am On Mar 13, 2012
There are different ways to remove black spots but some of the common ways are as follows-
Make a mixture of 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice and glycerin and apply it on the spots
Apply a mixture of mehndi and turmeric. For a piece of turmeric, 2-3 leaves of mehndi are used. To remove black spots... apply a paste of turmeric and basil.

Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? by july16th: 12:23am On Mar 14, 2012
Hi, various skin types to ow they react to treatment. For me,I used funbact A and it worked wonders for me. You can purchase at any pharmacy. Cheers
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? by Haywire99(m): 8:26pm On Mar 17, 2012
Guy...it prefer to use bitter leaf,scrush it very well and put any dry gin(seaman,rega),put small palm oil...drink 2 sp and later put kerosene and mix it together...always use it to rub your face...it kills pimples,spot e.t.c...that is what i'm using....

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? by deeflamez(m): 8:44pm On Mar 17, 2012
I'll suggest you go for Clearasil (Triple Action,Deep Pore Cleanser) Best i've ever used...Cheers
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? by Cdspencer(m): 9:07pm On Mar 17, 2012
@ op mama iwota spirit dey worry u. Meet a very good baba lawo and ur problems will be solved.
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? by sexyglow(f): 9:14pm On Mar 17, 2012
Dearie pls do not use any thing hash on yur face so that it doesn't get burnt;I'll advice yu to go for pears baby lotion or veseline the one wif blue cover it repaires damaged skin,clears spots & rashes.
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? by mikecashes(m): 9:24pm On Mar 17, 2012
Try using pure honey,it will help
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? by ziga: 9:55pm On Mar 17, 2012
Thread title should be changed to "a million different but equally effective way to clear dark spots from face."

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology / How Do I Calculate My Safe Period? / Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.