Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,903 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? (795840 Views)

Help..total Cure To Pimples And Spots On My Face(asap). / How Do I Get This White Stuff Off My Face / How Do I Get Rid Of Blackhead/ Black Spots On My Face? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? by bestlife(m): 11:20pm On Mar 17, 2012
visit wwwagelessremedy..com
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? by adl(f): 11:37pm On Mar 17, 2012
From my own experience, better to get original black soap(yorubs call it ose dudu) mix with original honey and use on your face regularly. You will see the difference in a very short tyme. You cld mix it with etu ibon, imi ojo and osu. The mixture is also very good for any kind of skin disease.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? by Marlboro1: 12:15am On Mar 18, 2012
I am a dude but had similar problem for a number of years. My suggestion is to use Oil of Olay soap and lotion only. It might take a month or two and you will see a huge difference. My wife also had the same issue and used a combination of Oil of Olay soap to wash her face and - (Um.. wait a minute. I've got to run upstairs to find out the name of the facial lotion) Olay Total Effects - 7 in 1 Anti Aging Daily Moisturizer and her face looks very clear and a lot younger. Good luck.
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? by Leyelyzo: 12:21am On Mar 18, 2012
inprecise: try use a good paint.

You he should paint his face? What colour?

Since the spot na black, i recommend white paint grin
inprecise: try use a good paint.

You mean he should paint his face? What colour?

Since the spot na black, i recommend white paint
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? by tithe(m): 12:26am On Mar 18, 2012
@Poster go for plastic surgery
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? by WebSurfer(m): 2:27am On Mar 18, 2012
Leyelyzo:

You he should paint his face? What colour?

Since the spot na black, i recommend white paint grin

You mean he should paint his face? What colour?

Since the spot na black, i recommend white paint
hahaha crazy peeps
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? by mailano: 3:15am On Mar 18, 2012
DO YOU WISH TO WORK IN QATAR HERE IS YOUR IS THE CHANCE.THE QATAR CONSTRUCTION COMPANY ARE HERE IN NIGERIA IN SEARCH OF MANPOWER TO WORK IN THEIR FIRM IN QATAR WITH HIGH PAY ATRACTIVE SALARY. CALL US ON +2348165027376 PRINCIPAL
CONSTRUCTION
ACTIVITIES »
Qatar Building Company
offers expertise and
... market know-how not
only in pure construction
work, but also in
construction techniques.
Its record in
construction includes:
Road & Airfield Paving
Pipeline
Buildings
Sewage treatment plants
Pumping stations
Cable Laying call us on +2348165027376
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? by joelala(m): 3:46am On Mar 18, 2012
This might sound weird. but its absolutely true...rob your own URINE on ur face mrng and night....store it in a bottle and rob on face mrng and night....you'll be shocked at tremendous effect u'll get...check your facts on the internet.
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? by Nobody: 5:33am On Mar 18, 2012
ok Bleep ur boyfriend, and tel him to cum on those spots. works only for female
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? by infoman007(m): 6:10am On Mar 18, 2012
Try to use A.Asantee Grade A U.S.A beauty care face out for black spot
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? by infoman007(m): 6:14am On Mar 18, 2012
Try to use A.Asantee Grade A U.S.A beauty care face out for black spot.......08023455893
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? by dlima: 10:52am On Mar 18, 2012
Try Fair and Lovely anti marks.
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? by 4X4: 11:09am On Mar 18, 2012
Call me immediately on ths is numbr 07089728887 or 08103079394. I hav an instant cure 4 u! Jay
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? by Sike(m): 1:12pm On Mar 18, 2012
Very Informative thread.
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? by Esejames(f): 6:06pm On Mar 18, 2012
I used to have lots of big pimples  my face to the extent pple prescibed different things of which only worsened my situation my advise to U̶̲̥̅̊ is wat I did go to a cosmetic shop Ơ̴̴̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴͡ for a good soap and lotion dat has directions that suits U̶̲̥̅̊я problem and then follow it up with enough fruits and vegetables especially cucumber its a cleanser eat and rub  U̶̲̥̅̊я face its very effective in and out trust me
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? by shilling(f): 8:40pm On Mar 18, 2012
I used and still use lemon juice, but I know you can use limes, oranges, or even tomatoes.

I'll squeeze a few dros lemon on a cotton pad and rub on the spots, then store the lemon in the fridge (it stores quite well). Trust me, I've done everything possible to clear my spots. They aren't that bad, just about 4 or 5 acne scars on my face which is not noticeable with makeup, however I wanted naturally beautiful skin.

Lemon is inexpensive and effective. I did this for at least 3 weeks every night before I saw significant results! It's something I have to keep doing regularly because I'm a picker, and when the occasional zit occurs, I know it's gonna leave a scar lol, so lemon juice to the rescue.

Caution: Only do this at night. Lemon makes your skin super sensitive to the sun, even if you use sun block.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? by buzcenter: 4:06am On Mar 19, 2012
the best solution is EDMARK product call 08035859057 or www.fasthealthsolution.com
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? by Chesca11(f): 6:59pm On Apr 14, 2012
Free Tips To Get Rid Of Acne

The first free tip to get rid of acne is that you should try and keep your skin as smooth and clean as possible. Make sure you wash yo
ur face regular for at least 2 times daily, you should also make sure your face remains moistured all day using mild moisturishing lotion. To clean your face it is always best to find one that is suitable to your kind of skin.

Visit my blog for more tips,[url] http://howtostopacnenow..com/[/url]
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? by 4X4: 12:56am On May 17, 2012
For quick cure for skin problems,stds , weight loss,quick and easy cure forfibroids and spiritual problems call 07089728887,08103079394
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? by bd4u(f): 1:04am On May 31, 2012
flpdistrib: pls don't use anything that controls hydroquinone.Have you tried using propolis cream,bee propolis,epiblanc-to lighten the dark area(does not contain hydroquinone) with garlic thyme(to detoxify your body) from forever living product?Call 08025798501 for more details
Fact! I've used same product from forever living nd it helped.
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jun 20, 2012
Yru n find the cause of the pimples and deal with it 1st, it could be infection. Treat with anti biotic before u start dealing with d spot. Try and exfoliate first before applying anything. A good facial scrub will also help remove d superficial spot. Follow up wit vit e oil to also heal d skin from inside.
Try to avoid heavy make up while u r on treatment to allow d skin breath. Clearex 10 will help as long as ur skin is not too sensitive, if it is, start wit 5% conc.

Wish u d best.
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? by toyoC1(f): 12:02pm On Jul 08, 2012
Get it, Use it

Clear those spots

In just DAYS !

http://smub.it/myi1

Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? by EJ1234: 11:05am On Aug 27, 2012
hey people i have so many marks on my hands and even on my face caused by mosquito bites since the past 2 years! i tried fading them by applying so many creams but it dint work sad so please suggest me some ways for getting rid of them.. and how long it actually takes?
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? by EJ1234: 11:09am On Aug 27, 2012
hey people i have so many marks on my hands and even on my face caused by mosquito bites since the past 2 years! i tried fading them by applying so many creams but it dint work sad so please suggest me some ways for getting rid of them.. and how long it actually takes?
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? by ebuka24(m): 10:34am On Sep 24, 2012
First of all I will tel u dat mine was d apex nd d worst..I tried everytin 2 get rid of d blackspots on my face cuz dey rilly frustrated me..I shy away 4rm meetin people,cuz dey were all ova my face,met my doctor,he directed me 2 so many creams dat on a normal occasion would work,bt mine was stubborn..u can try 0xy10 lotion is good,olive oil works too..bt d final action dat helpd me was dat I started prayin about it.blve me God hates when we r worried..it was rilly a miracle 4 me bcuz dey r clearin so fast now,also use warm water 2 wash ur face nd powders too..do all dis nd u wil neva regret it..I jus found out dat God cures acne nd blackspots.pls dnt ignore dis

5 Likes

Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? by anonymoussam: 3:09pm On Oct 09, 2012
GET RID OF ACNE AND BLACK SPOTS IN 6 DAYS OR LESS. good day fellow nairalanders, do you believe you can get rid of acne and blackspots in a week. Have you been struggling to get rid of acne, have you been trying items and remedies which have not proven useful, you have probably spent a fortune on creams and facial treatments. I have a solution for you. I was once like you, with pimples just like boils. I used to get horrible breakouts that were so embarrasing. I tried out every affordable product but none worked perfectly till i found this book. This book 'acne elimination system' is the book i am currently using to control acne. Because of this book i can say bye bye to acne forever. If you want smooth skin, and want to say bye bye to acne forever, GET THIS BOOK TODAY. for more details on this book, send an email to 'anonymoussamuel@yahoo.com' or call 08028492757
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? by daakins(m): 10:10am On Mar 07, 2013
I RECOMMEND U BATH WITH OKIN SOAP AND CREAM WITH ADIN-AGBON(COCONUT OIL....ITS D BEST HAVE SEEN SO FAR...
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? by susy1: 6:46am On Mar 10, 2013
I need to get rid of the dark spots n my face. Can you please advice on this product that I found on the Web. It says it is natural and that is what I am looking for this is the page: Como aclarar la piel. Your opinion would be appreciated.

Thank you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology / How Do I Calculate My Safe Period? / Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.