Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? (795847 Views)

Help..total Cure To Pimples And Spots On My Face(asap). / How Do I Get This White Stuff Off My Face / How Do I Get Rid Of Blackhead/ Black Spots On My Face? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? by Olami099(m): 11:34am On Aug 28, 2010
@N/L doctors,pls i need ur help in treating my facial problem.i use funbact_a cream 4 treatng it it will go 4 like 3mths and later comeback strongly.if i didn't use dat cream again part of my face will get burnt.wat will i do right nw my face is gettn worse with blackspots.dont knw what to do
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? by 9iceX(m): 1:53pm On Aug 30, 2010
@Olami,.
Unlike m0i, i gat black spots caused by groundnuts in my own case, i guess.
I stopped eating that, and men, u gotta checkout my face now.
If u like nuts, u bera STOP it now. Lol!
*i hope nut sellers won't crucify me*
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? by bukkybammy: 11:57am On Sep 02, 2010
Visit this site for advice.

http://treatmentsforacnescarsmarks.com/
The Best Acne Treatments That Work: Find Out What Worked For Me Treatments For Acne Scars Marks | Homemade Acne Treatment
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? by Olami099(m): 9:33pm On Sep 02, 2010
I heard dat PALMER'S COCOA BUTTER works very well 4 curing blackspots,how much is it,where can i get it.I am in nigeria presently in kwara-state
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? by shellygirl: 12:38pm On Sep 03, 2010
@ chiamaka_where can I buy the vitamin E capsules
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? by gbadaniyi(m): 4:50pm On Sep 04, 2010
check this site out www.africanherbalroot.com/ 0r call 08022667966
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? by omnislife(m): 11:31pm On Sep 06, 2010
@Olami99
Your treatment must take place inside as well as out.
It is important to scrub your skin with a facial scrub or preferrably a brush made with natural fibers.Uric acid,dead cells and general toxins are eliminated through the skin and would damage healthy cells if not eliminated.
On the other hand,i would suggest taking Vitamin A,B complex,B5,D and E as well as calcium and magnesium(Anti-oxidant,improve blood circulation and repair body tissue).Take GINSENG if you can manage to lay your hands on it.
Don't get too much sun and detoxify your liver using Aloe vera gel and fruit juice.
It will be convenient to do a peeling with a cream containg AHA or retin-A as these promote a change of old skin cells for new ones.

Good Luck
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? by Aladunni(f): 10:54am On Sep 07, 2010
@ olami, if you are in ilorin, go to chuppet, alvins or ranks stores, you can also check martrite or B-system. You should find in any of those
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? by gbadaniyi(m): 2:15pm On Sep 07, 2010
you can get all solution to your problem by visiting my site
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? by datnigga: 5:22pm On Sep 29, 2010
ever heard of to-to ointment and soap? i heard its gud, any1 else agree?
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? by InkedNerd(f): 6:04pm On Sep 29, 2010
OP: You can try using black soap to cleanse your face, then shea butter to moisturize, and try taking vitamins C, E, A, K, and B. If possible, try going to a dermatologist and hopefully he/she can give you some Retin-A.
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? by mercy307(m): 1:05am On Oct 01, 2010
7 Tips For Giving Your Complexion A Brighter And Uniform Tone
• Make use of a good skin-brighting product to help diminish age spots and improve skin tone. Botanical extracts combined with high end ingredients such as Gigawhite, Biowhite, Alpha Arbutin, Sepiwhite, Haluronic acid are particularly helpful
• Mildly and carefully clean and exfoliate daily with a gentle exfoliant such as glycolic acid to remove thickened, aged skin cells. Exfoliating also normalizes skin, minimizing lines, roughness and spots. Pick up a product that contains mild hydroquinone since it is the main ingredient in most skin bleaches. If you cannot tolerate hydroquinone, try other skin brighteners. Hydroquinone is usually used with glycolic acid and tretinoin.
•  Use a moisturizer that balances skin lipids and natural moisture levels to Keep your skin well hydrated by
•  Apply  anti-aging ingredients such as vitamin A, glycolic acid and BHAs to help reduce fine lines and wrinkles, improving skin texture.
•  Build in antioxidants, such as superoxide dismutase, vitamin E and C, and plant extracts into your skin care to reduce signs of aging by protecting skin and rebuilding damaged layers.

•  Guard against undue exposure to sun  and use a physical sunscreen containing zinc oxide everyday with a minimum SPF 15 or higher. It is always wise to block the sun that darkens and harms the skin. This will also minimize your risk of acquiring skin cancer.
• Do not pick your pimples or zits since it can result in permanent scarring. Always remember that skin bleaching is not instant. It may take you three months to a year to fade the darkened skin depending on your skin tone. Moreover, try not to abuse your skin. If you have persistent skin problems like acne that leave scars, treat them immediately and stop the cycle.
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? by mercy307(m): 1:15am On Oct 01, 2010
7 Tips For Giving Your Complexion A Brighter And Uniform Tone
• Make use of a good skin-brighting product to help diminish age spots and improve skin tone. Botanical extracts combined with high end ingredients such as Gigawhite, Biowhite, Alpha Arbutin, Sepiwhite, Haluronic acid are particularly helpful
• Mildly and carefully clean and exfoliate daily with a gentle exfoliant such as glycolic acid to remove thickened, aged skin cells. Exfoliating also normalizes skin, minimizing lines, roughness and spots.
•  Use a moisturizer that balances skin lipids and natural moisture levels to Keep your skin well hydrated by
•  Apply  anti-aging ingredients such as vitamin A, glycolicglycold BHAs to help reduce fine lines and wrinkles, improving skin texture.
•  Build in antioxidants, such as superoxide dismutase, vitamin E and C, and plant extracts into your skin care to reduce signs of aging by protecting skin and rebuilding damaged layers.

•  Guard against undue exposure to sun  and use a physical sunscreen containing zinc oxide everyday with a minimum SPF 15 or higher. It is always wise to block the sun that darkens and harms the skin. This will also minimize your risk of acquiring skin cancer.
• Do not pick your pimples or zits since it can result in permanent scarring.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? by lolacute: 5:07pm On Oct 10, 2010
I am using the Tonique 10X Gel now and I am WHITE! This is a product for black skin! The products don't contain anything harmful as someone in a different skin care forum had them tested! They are good natural products. I have lightened now about 4 shades from Seal's color to now about Caroline Ekanem color. I want to go to Beyonce's color and will be there in a few months.
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? by preciousg2: 11:19am On Nov 05, 2010
I will send a post across by tomorrow,you need MORINGA powder food supplement.I will gist you by tomorrow.
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? by Jeremiah09: 6:55am On Nov 18, 2010
For clearing of face and as well as pimples are,

*Apply a mixture of 1 teaspoon lemon juice and 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder. Note that this remedy is not for sensitive skin.
*Apply fresh lime juice mixed to a glass of boiled milk as a face wash for pimples, blackheads, and cracked skin.
*Apply juice of raw papaya (including the skin and seed) on swelling pimples or acne.
*Rub fresh garlic on and around pimples. Pimples will disappear without a mark with regular applications.

and read about for more about home remedies for pimples
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? by Ivynwa(f): 4:55am On Nov 23, 2010
Neutrogena facial soap not only clears black spot, it controls acne too.
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? by omo1(f): 3:43pm On Dec 30, 2010
Al dese ppl sayin try dis try dat, d skin is too delicate for ppl to listen to try dis try dat, Lol. R dr dermatologists in 9ja?? I highly doubt dat, !
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? by adenzo: 5:46pm On Dec 30, 2010
apply honey to your face and wash with clean water, and drink water mix with lemon
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? by kandiikane(m): 3:59am On Apr 11, 2011
Three years of strict facial cleansing regime,  Buy soft body scrub and soap for face, wipes, cleanser,toner, scrub and use face mask twice a week,  Thats how I rid of my spots, 

DO NOT USE SAME SCRUB FOR BODY AND FACE OOO!!smiley

Use lime its a natural skin lightener on your face to remove the dark marks the spots leaves behind
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? by babishteek: 5:48pm On Apr 27, 2011
I had the same problem with marks on my face, I also suffer from eczema and recently had most of my face become darker around the edges leaving the inner parts by my nose and mouth much lighter. The only product that I found would work for me was this one here http:///5rj6a9u.

Click on that url to see what this product is made of and all about.

You see the many years of steroid creams is what had caused me so much damage and I know how hard it can be to just go about your regular routine when you feel that something is wrong with your face, and that no one else can even begin to understand why, nor do they even care.

For anyone with these types of skin problems even diet may be part of the factor as to why your skin is changing as well as stress, do your research it's the only way you'll get to the bottom of your particular situation.

Wishing you all the best
Babishteek
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? by agiboma(f): 10:13am On May 10, 2011
Treating black spots is never easy, you have to first determine what caused the breakout and the spots to appear. Then you need to apply products that are best for your skin type i.e oily, dry or combination skin. Once you got all of that figured out you can then plot your course of action. To even out the skin tone their are many options available, do you want to do natural or chemical products in your toning regemin. If you do chemicals then HQ is the best product to use, if you want to go natural then you need a cream that is a combination of acids and vitamins. I get my products from a Canadian seller then have both natural and chemicals www.monobenzones.ca

best of luck to you
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? by Haiba: 5:43pm On May 24, 2011
Use Bio-Oil.Bio-oil is the name of the product.e I have used it with success but its a bit expensive.Can I just mention that before trying anything on your face try it on your inner arm for 3-4 days as directed first. If there is no adverse reaction then use it on your face.
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? by sakabasir2: 2:48am On May 29, 2011
dont doubt Gnld vit E,ch.zinc,calmag,B.co.ds are natural prodt compatible with natural body chemistry.contact me 08093316423,08080767819
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? by broilerman: 8:54pm On Jun 03, 2011
Skin Care
Our largest organ is our skin. Others see our skin and assess our mood, physical state, and attractiveness. As your skin ages, it becomes thinner and more easily damaged. When this effect intensifies, the skin decreases its ability to heal itself. Sagging skin is caused by the fall in elasticity. Skin also receives less blood flow and lowers glandular activity. Your skin supports its own ecosystems of microorganisms, including yeasts and bacteria, which cannot be removed by any amount of cleaning. In general, these organisms keep one another in check and are part of healthy skin. When the balance is disturbed, e.g., by antibiotics which kill bacteria, there may be an overgrowth and infection by yeasts.

The following products will rejuvenate your skin and reverse the effects of aging.
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? by mattkemp: 10:05am On Jun 07, 2011
Here are some tips to get you help remove blackheads :

Don't use oil-based creams.

Always keep your skin hydrated by drinking ample amounts of water.

Do not use soap as it can clog the pores in your skin. Make use of a gentle cleanser which is specifically prepared to treat acne prone skin.

Exfoliation is an important step to eliminate dead skin cells which are the main causes of blackheads. Use a mild scrub to remove the dead cells and to reduce
the possibility of blackhead formation.

Stay away from oily meals to prevent the formation of blackheads.

I got the information from this link - http://www.lifemojo.com/lifestyle/get-rid-of-blackheads-before-they-turn-into-acne-103201576#ixzz1OZyplWr0
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? by buy1get2(m): 10:24am On Sep 13, 2011
EDMARK product isthe best in the whole world ,chat with me for more

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology / How Do I Calculate My Safe Period? / Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.