Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,762 members, 7,927,125 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 10:06 AM

Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) - Literature (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) (54292 Views)

The Deadly Game...a Sex,romance And Action Thriler / A Critical Background Of Lonely Days By Bayo Adebowale / A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by donguutti: 5:04pm On Aug 20, 2012
sweetcocoa: As a player that i am,leaving my phone on and letting you be the one to end the call doesn't mean i wouldn't know when the call must have ended.

For the few hours you waited before calling,i would have come up with a plan cos i know you will definitely ask about the conversation,i would have planned with my friends and each and everyone of them will agree to the plan(remember we are a tight clique and we got each other's backs).

When you ask for their numbers i will form angry and disappointed that you don't trust me,i would go on to say that i don't believe you would think i take you as a mugu because i have never given you a reason to doubt my love(I'm a player,i cover my tracks, this is my first mistake) and how much i now realize you never really meant all what you said about trusting me and even accuse you of not really loving me

I will give you their numbers,making sure the one i choose as (the girl in my class was one of the girls and is aware of what's on ground) failure of logic, she was with you remember and can take up whatever challenge you bring on,pick up my bag and storm out on you.

so much assumptions but i would go along,would storming out on me after giving me the numbers not be likened to acceptance of, GUILT.
After all,you would like to prove me wrong with your well laid out plan well , Besides ,i would do anything to prevent such.

,now what are the chances that after the whole planning and scheming , all your friends
who were in on the gist,would be together in a place, very low i guess,then i would call all
the numbers you gave me one after the other in this format.

First i would introduce myself and ask chitchat for a while, requesting their names of course
then , i would switch to angry mode, ranting about how YOU are using me and she would try to defend
you and tell the same story as you did. then i would ask what is the name of the said classmate.
What are the chances that all your friends would say the same name afterall,even the one playing
the classmate.

1 Like

Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Amya(f): 5:04pm On Aug 20, 2012
sweetcocoa: Amya i just read the first line of what you wrote and I'm already angry.angry

Didn't you read that its a game we are both playing to win?did you check the title of the game? Don is supposed to detect the loopholes in my posts and rebut them,not you or any other person so please quit being a smart a$$ and face your game.

I'd like to think people will be allowed to say their minds when the game is over not when its still on. I'm vexed really.

Kpele. I'm so sorry.
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Chrisbenogor(m): 5:08pm On Aug 20, 2012
Amya: Where are my boyfriends (chrisbenogo and jhydebaba) let's continue from yesterday.
Sweery you were still dealing with "Mugu 1" , I am a bit busy at the moment. I will be with you shortly ......
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by donguutti: 5:09pm On Aug 20, 2012
amya, you are thinking like a lady , while i am thinking like a mugu, come dont spoil this match,
i just scored and now you wan cancel the match because the pitch is wet.
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by HighChief4(m): 5:17pm On Aug 20, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Save d best for d last papi! Am a bit busy atm, but! I'll sort something tonight I promise.... Oya chop kiss *muahhhhhh* remember to shave o! Keep it fresh sweetie... Catch ya!

Idowu let me know when your game starts, would like to see how you perform.
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by sweetcocoa(f): 5:18pm On Aug 20, 2012
donguutti:

so much assumptions but i would go along,would storming out on me after giving me the numbers not be likened to acceptance of, GUILT.
After all,you would like to prove me wrong with your well laid out plan well , Besides ,i would do anything to prevent such.

,now what are the chances that after the whole planning and scheming , all your friends
who were in on the gist,would be together in a place, very low i guess,then i would call all

First i would introduce myself and ask chitchat for a while, requesting their names of course
then , i would switch to angry mode, ranting about how YOU are using me and she would try to defend
you and tell the same story as you did. then i would ask what is the name of the said classmate.
What are the chances that all your friends would say the same name afterall,even the one playing
the classmate.

Storming out is not acceptance of guilt in any way,its more like trying to show you how angry i am that you don't trust me and would choose to verify my words than believe me.

Hey there's no guarantee that all the numbers would be available at the time of your cal but assuming they are,my girls don't need to be in the same place to be able to carry out our plans.

Sorry about giving you the number of the one playing the classmate,i thought you requested that too,(i got carried away)

Anyways since I've given it to you,she wouldn't act like she knows what's up,she's just among the list incase you ask about her being my classmate or knowing me.
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by stunna2(m): 5:27pm On Aug 20, 2012
Cuddlemii:

Anything is possible! Remember, they left voice mail messages that they were coming. They could have been worried or something.
It could have been laws of nature or destiny or just mere coincidence.
Probably she was always bragging about being a good player & her friends placed a call to her bfs, invited them over to test how she adapts to pressure.
This is just for fun, you can participate if you like.

i must say here that your game idea is brilliant but with one fatal flaw and it's this fatal flaw in the very design vis a vis the people you chose to play it that is responsible for it not somehow meeting expectations so far as you will notice from people's comments on pages 21 onward!

im gonna play a game with you here but very briefly and if you dont know the answer, maybe you could tell your game players what i said and they could somehow help you find the fault...since i have given you a clue as to where the fatal flaw is...!??

this is not an attempt to derail ur thread...i promise to give you the answer, if you try twice and got it wrong, K

great effort with the game though so far on ur part...but again the people you chosed are not doing so well, because you used the ... ... to pick them! find it and choose different players based on the new ...! good luck! cool cool cool
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by sweetcocoa(f): 5:29pm On Aug 20, 2012
^What is he talking about?
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Bluemoon1(f): 5:31pm On Aug 20, 2012
sweetcocoa: ^What is he talking about?
i wonder
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Bluemoon1(f): 5:32pm On Aug 20, 2012
Everything is getting really confusing and the spirit of the game is dying. Would have been better if each team took turns not everyone posting at once...
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by donguutti: 5:32pm On Aug 20, 2012
sweetcocoa: Storming out is not acceptance of guilt in any way,its more like trying to show you how angry i am that you don't trust me and would choose to verify my words than believe me.

Hey there's no guarantee that all the numbers would be available at the time of your cal but assuming they are,my girls don't need to be in the same place to be able to carry out our plans.

Sorry about giving you the number of the one playing the classmate,i thought you requested that too,(i got carried away) but since you didn't,her number wouldn't be amongst the ones I'll give.
actually i did , but dont worry ,i would not reveal what they said, i would keep it
to myself , then i would apologize and promise to make it up,to you,
I would organize a candlelit dinner at my place,(chinese dishes) with rose petals all over and
treat you like a queen , we would reconcile , make up, make love and leave happily everafter

| |
| |
| |
| |
\ | | /
\.. | | ../
\ \ / /
\ \ / /
\ /
\_/
Until the next morning, when i would wake you up by 5-6 am, and tell you i want
to show you something outside, you would think its a make up gift,and when we are
outside you still in nighties, i would lock my place and go to work....

Revenge is a dish cooked at night and best served in the Morning..

(need to go as some bottles have been calling my number)
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by sweetcocoa(f): 5:39pm On Aug 20, 2012
donguutti:
actually i did , but dont worry ,i would not reveal what they said, i would keep it
to myself , then i would apologize and promise to make it up,to you,
I would organize a candlelit dinner at my place,(chinese dishes) with rose petals all over and
treat you like a queen , we would reconcile , make up, make love and leave happily everafter

| |
| |
| |
| |
\ | | /
\.. | | ../
\ \ / /
\ \ / /
\ /
\_/
Until the next morning, when i would wake you up by 5-6 am, and tell you i want
to show you something outside, you would think its a make up gift,and when we are
outside you still in nighties, i would lock my place and go to work....

Revenge is a dish cooked at night and best served in the Morning..

(need to go as some bottles have been calling my number)

Duh! What are you talking about?

They WON'T tell you anything other than what we agreed on,you have no evidence with which to prove that i lied about the conversation, so why would you lock me outside in my nighties? It just doesn't make sense.

I won mister.tongue
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by kandiikane(m): 5:44pm On Aug 20, 2012

Still trying to find out. Probably high on crack.
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by stunna2(m): 5:46pm On Aug 20, 2012

i have a feeling that the @Poster will understand what im talking about...so, umma wait for her to respond to what i said...
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by donguutti: 5:47pm On Aug 20, 2012
sweetcocoa: Storming out is not acceptance of guilt in any way,its more like trying to show you how angry i am that you don't trust me and would choose to verify my words than believe me.

Hey there's no guarantee that all the numbers would be available at the time of your cal but assuming they are,my girls don't need to be in the same place to be able to carry out our plans.(grasping at straws)

Sorry about giving you the number of the one playing the classmate,i thought you requested that too,(i got carried away)

Anyways since I've given it to you,she wouldn't act like she knows what's up,she's just among the list incase you ask about her being my classmate or knowing me.
You gave the numbers of friends whom you were narrating the story to ,remember,not some total stranger

shouting -i dey come, i dey come (bottles wont take No for an answer)
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Aug 20, 2012
Long story short....

He is simply asking to join the game, lol
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by sweetcocoa(f): 5:51pm On Aug 20, 2012
donguutti: You gave the numbers of friends whom you were narrating the story to ,remember,not some total stranger

Did you even understand what i wrote there?

They girls don't need to be in the same place when you place the call,not when we were having the conversation.
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by stunna2(m): 5:51pm On Aug 20, 2012
kandiikane:

Still trying to find out. Probably high on crack.

lol, actually i know what im talking about...and suspect that Miss cuddlemii will...if she takes a second to look over my post and take another second to think about what i said!

so ladies calm the Bleep down and continue with the game n let @poster respond to the message that was addressed to her lol dont get too testy for my blood now, k
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Aug 20, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Save d best for d last papi! Am a bit busy atm, but! I'll sort something tonight I promise.... Oya chop kiss *muahhhhhh* remember to shave o! Keep it fresh sweetie... Catch ya!

Edited.
Cuddles pls do you still have the email addy i sent you the last time?
You may reachme on it if you need to.
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by sweetcocoa(f): 5:53pm On Aug 20, 2012
Shollypopz:
Long story short....

He is simply asking to join the game, lol
I suspected that too grin
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Aug 20, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Honeypie. . .its always fresh like brown chocolate icecream.
Alright work on it and lemme know how its gonna sling.
Forget this nairaland email thingy. I'l pm you an email you can reach me on.
Muaah!
Luv ya. . .
And pls remember to come with an WILD ENERGY drink.
Trussme you might need it. wink kiss kiss
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by sweetcocoa(f): 5:57pm On Aug 20, 2012
Don is it everyday you drink?take am easy o.
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by donguutti: 5:58pm On Aug 20, 2012
sweetcocoa: Did you even understand what i wrote there?

They girls don't need to be in the same place when you place the call,not when we were having the conversation.

Which is exactly why they would have different versions of the story(which you told me) and at least one
would give a different name of the said girl.
(hope you can guess which one would do that)?

BTW ,i have friends working in brewing companies , so consuming their products,
helps with their job security grin grin cool
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by sweetcocoa(f): 6:09pm On Aug 20, 2012
donguutti:

Which is exactly why they would have different versions of the story(which you told me) and at least one
would give a different name of the said girl.
(hope you can guess which one would do that)?
Are you forgetting that,you gave me a few hours before you called back?

I already said that my friends and i have hatched out a plan before my coming to meet you for a face to face talk.

If they all say the same things word for word,you'd know its a planned thing so they will explain what happened in their own ways but will not go out of track, they will all give you the same name because she is the middle of it all(forgetting her name is almost impossible) and thus my goal will be achieved.
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by cyril83(m): 6:17pm On Aug 20, 2012
What are you guyz stil doing in the bedroom why others are in the sitting room watching movie, before the count of 3 I want everybdy outta this bedroom, I want you pple where I can see with my 2 eyez..chei, wetin dey happen for hia sef,abeg make una gist me
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by sweetcocoa(f): 6:23pm On Aug 20, 2012
Shey una see say Don has ran away making me the last man standing.cheesy
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by stunna2(m): 6:39pm On Aug 20, 2012
donguutti:

then ,
i would switch to angry mode, ranting about how YOU are using me and she would try to defend
the classmate.

oooo, im getting vex here and want to shoot dowm this girls' child game!
dude you got to the end game in this post and then you kept going...? haba

to win this thing, Cuddlemii can i please add a sentence to the bolded to win this thing for this guy?? i want to add something there and all the girls will say...yup, that will do it...because girls are bit-ches and will betray each other fast! fuc-k
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by cyril83(m): 6:41pm On Aug 20, 2012
E be lyk say na pple wey get marital problem full here, make I run comot here
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by stunna2(m): 6:45pm On Aug 20, 2012
sweetcocoa: Duh! What are you talking about?

[b]They WON'T tell you anything other than what we agreed on,[/b]you have no evidence with which to prove that i lied about the conversation, so why would you lock me outside in my nighties? It just doesn't make sense.

I won mister.tongue

dude, again here is ur chance to seal the deal...explain to her why they would talk, pls...and win this thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by donguutti: 6:48pm On Aug 20, 2012
$tunna:

oooo, im getting vex here and want to shoot dowm this girls' child game!
dude you got to the end game in this post and then you kept going...? haba

to win this thing, Cuddlemii can i please add a sentence to the bolded to win this thing for this guy?? i want to add something there and all the girls will say...yup, that will do it...because girls are bit-ches and will betray each other fast! fuc-k
yes i understand where you are going , posted this(below) on this same thread a while back
but just played for the fun.no vex...

i would ask her, who were the friends with whom she was "rehearsing", (names and all),cooking and cleaning wont solve
anything, best revenge is cheating on her with the same friends, after all , who doesnt want a mugu, who can spend and
be used
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by stunna2(m): 6:59pm On Aug 20, 2012
donguutti: yes i understand where you are going , posted this(below) on this same thread a while back
but just played for the fun.no vex...

i would ask her, who were the friends with whom she was "rehearsing", (names and all),cooking and cleaning wont solve
anything, best revenge is cheating on her with the same friends, after all , who doesnt want a mugu, who can spend and
be used

okay, thanks dude...that will do it!!!! her two timing self convinced her gurls u r a big time mugu she dont love and they will be too hapi to take u away from her when they get the chance...so, her lil dream team of loyal g/f will not work here! you totally won this dude, banged her one more time and banged all her girls one by one too!!

GREAT JOB DUDE! grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (41) (Reply)

Hustlers Tale (campus Life) / The Lover Next Door II / Story: Common Mistakes Ladies Make In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.