Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,870 members, 7,872,886 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 02:16 AM

Discussion Continues. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Discussion Continues. (8544 Views)

The Romanceland Discussion Forum (1) / Discussion Continues. Part 2 (this Time Its Free For All) / Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Discussion Continues. by Idowuogbo(f): 8:23am On Aug 28, 2012
jhydebaba: ... and the discussion continues spanning over useful hours that were meant for sound sleep all in the name of finding the "truth" which is beyond human comprehension.
I believe in death (because it's physical)
What I believe after death? Well, let's get to the river before crossing.
Ur jara make sense lol
Re: Discussion Continues. by Nobody: 9:10am On Aug 28, 2012
If you believe the bible was written by men, you do not have to be here, arguing.
Re: Discussion Continues. by Nobody: 9:12am On Aug 28, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
What's the discussion even about?

1. Whose going to hell?

2. Does hellfire exist?

3. Which NLer is going to hell first?
Hellfire does not exist. It is one of the many lies religion has used to deceive mankind. Just like when they said Jesus was born in December, during winter. Lol
Re: Discussion Continues. by Nobody: 9:15am On Aug 28, 2012
Shollypopz:
lol, I was busy arguing who is more confused wiv u (Atheists or Christians)
And i told you earlier that there are confused Christians. Christians that believe the bible is a man's book are confused. It is because of the confusion of those Christians that gave rise to atheists picking holes from the teachings, and rightfully so.

The teaching that man is punished again after death is wrong. It is a big lie!
Re: Discussion Continues. by Nobody: 9:22am On Aug 28, 2012
kandiikane:

She is not biased. She is just seeing the shyt you have been typing. Go through the previous thread. Hornipipe answered you. No need to go there.

Sayings all that just means six feet under aka grave but yet no scripture.
All i have been tying, you do not understand, cos you are not a Christian. A Christian would atleast see the angle i am coming from and then compare it with what she has already been taught and then see the difference. You have no prior knowledge of the bible, except the few pages you read about hell which also means gehenna, which ofcourse you did not know. If you knew what you were arguing about, you would have seen the place i quoted from Romans and John and asked you to read for yourself. You would have read it, and understood. .

But ofcourse, you had no idea whatsoever about what i wrote there. . . Lol. Lemme requote that comment for you again, and this time, read it.
Re: Discussion Continues. by Nobody: 9:24am On Aug 28, 2012
sexkillz: Yes i have read my Bible. . .

A loving God does not torture anyone eternally. In Romans 6:23 the bible says that the wages or consequences of sin, is death. Romans 6:7 also says that he who has died has been acquitted from his sin.

Now, if a man dies, gets acquitted for his sin, has paid the wages of his sin, does it make sense to punish him again? In whatever fire? Does it sound reasonable for me to be punished for a debt i already paid?

John 5:28 and 29 says that in the last day, they would hear his voice and come out from their graves. . . Resurrected. Now ask your self. Where was Lazarus before Jesus Christ resurrected him? Was he in heaven? Was he in hell for that 4 days?

If Jesus called out to Lazarus and he was resurrected, that is the same way he would accomplish what is said in John 5:28 and 29.

For a person to die forever means he is not resurrected.

I have shown all these from the Bible, pls prove them wrong or forever hold your peace. . . Lol

think people, think.
Re: Discussion Continues. by Nobody: 9:26am On Aug 28, 2012
^Go and read the places i quoted there and tell me what you understand. . . Reading the bible is not all about where it mentioned Gehenna. . . Lol
Re: Discussion Continues. by Nobody: 9:32am On Aug 28, 2012
freecocoa: ^Menh sometimes i just wish what he is arguing about is the way it will all actually turn out sha, hell fire scares the shyt outta me undecided
Yes. Hellfire is a myth. God doesn't punish anyone twice for his sin. If you die, you have paid for that sin. Now the righteous ones will be resurrected from their death, while the wicked ones will not. Therefore, the wicked one died forever, while the righteous one lives forever. Read psalms 37 vs 29

it is that simple. Nothing like punishing people in hell. Ones the evil one dies, he is not resurrected.

Read the other scriptures from Romans and John as well.
Re: Discussion Continues. by Nobody: 9:35am On Aug 28, 2012
kandiikane:
[size=20pt]Stop chatting shyt! I didn't have to answer you because hornipipe did so and you didn't even argue to explain yourself about why you brought it in. [/size]

This is not your forte.
"You know, hades/sheol/gehenna means 6feet under aka grave"

You are killing me!!
You see. You do not understand. You did not reply because you do not know what to say, and not because hornipipe replied.

If you knew what the hell you were arguing on, you would have seen that what hornipipe pasted supported my argument. . . Lol.
Re: Discussion Continues. by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 28, 2012
Madam Kandii, this is what hornipipe pasted. . . Did you read the scriptures he quoted at all? Lol

hornipipe: All google mehn can't crack my brain
The Bible doesn't promise "heaven"... speaking of the
"third heaven," where the Father's throne is [where
many religions think their dead loved ones are].

Jesus tells us that no man has ever ascended
there, except for Himself, who came from there in the
first place [John 3:13].

The Bible speaks of "death" as "sleeping" [John
11:11-14] -- dormant, dreamless sleep.
"...the dead know not any thing..." (Eccle.9:5).

No one goes to the "third heaven" where Jesus is... He
says so.

We all go to the "grave" [sometimes
translated "hell"].

"...there is no knowledge, nor wisdom, in the grave,
whither thou goest." (Eccle.9:10)

The Bible prophesys of two future "resurrections" in
which all who have ever lived and died shall "live
again."

Read and understand, and stop arguing what you know not of. . .

You are embarrassing me. . . Lol
Re: Discussion Continues. by Nobody: 9:46am On Aug 28, 2012
jhydebaba: ... and the discussion continues spanning over useful hours that were meant for sound sleep all in the name of finding the "truth" which is beyond human comprehension.
I believe in death (because it's physical)
What I believe after death? Well, let's get to the river before crossing.
What happens after death is already written. It is twisted to most Christians. Death is a state of non existence. When i die, i am just dead, and not living in hell, or in another location.

Jesus himself died and was raised on the 3rd day. Have you asked yourself where Jesus went to when he died?

The answer is simple. He was just dead and he awaited a resurrection and was resurrected on the 3rd day. No mention of heaven, nor hell. . .
Re: Discussion Continues. by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 28, 2012
Re: Discussion Continues. by Nobody: 10:35am On Aug 28, 2012
You were not afraid to be born; why be afraid
to die? It is the same thing.
Birth and death can be seen as just one event,
because that is the way you will perceive it.
The transition is instantaneous from your
perspective.
cry
Re: Discussion Continues. by kandiikane(m): 11:41am On Aug 28, 2012
sexkillz: All i have been tying, you do not understand, cos you are not a Christian. A Christian would atleast see the angle i am coming from and then compare it with what she has already been taught and then see the difference. You have no prior knowledge of the bible, except the few pages you read about hell which also means gehenna, which ofcourse you did not know. If you knew what you were arguing about, you would have seen the place i quoted from Romans and John and asked you to read for yourself. You would have read it, and understood. .

But ofcourse, you had no idea whatsoever about what i wrote there. . . Lol. Lemme requote that comment for you again, and this time, read it.

Sharrap dia, I am not a christian but I learnt more about christianity than you. "A christian would understand" no they don't because they do not live in your mind.

If you tell me again that the bible was written by GOD then I now know you are stup!d and all the big big english you have been using is useless and for nothing.

You asked about gehenna,sheol, and hades and pipe, quote it for you but you still made no reference to why you wrote these. Pipe, didn't mention hades so I decided to educate to and tell you that even hades(the underworld) has a lake of fire. You said all they meant was 6feet under<stupid analogy

Refer back to where I said todays religions are a concoction of ancient religions.

Or are you referring to them the same terms as the heavens and heaven? Mixing when they use them to describe certain places as the hell of torment that is in place after death?

You clearly want to seek more knowledge from what they have taught you and you are here challenging someone who is doing the same by hiding behind a book that won't support you.

You mention, jesus dying and not going to heaven or hell? If I read read correctly, does the apostle creed not say jesus went to hell between death and resurrection? Or you believe the one where it says there he did not? Again, see how religion itself isn't certain. See, how you will get people arguing?

...I understand what yÓu are asking but you are asking in the wrong way. You are now trying to use "but where do we go RIGHT AFTER we die."

I'm sorry we cannot move on to there until you accept that hell(torture place for the wicked and the bible makes mention of it) is one of yóur religion's main beliefs, the reason why you even have to follow it. The threat standing between you and your freewill.

Say so and then we will move on because it will not become an argument but a meeting of minds. Neither you and I know what will happen after death but we can discuss it. I will find shytloads of contradictions but until you accept hell as a christian...

Don't try bring in different shyt in it when we haven't moved on from the first part.
Re: Discussion Continues. by kandiikane(m): 11:46am On Aug 28, 2012
sexkillz: Madam Kandii, this is what hornipipe pasted. . . Did you read the scriptures he quoted at all? Lol

Read and understand, and stop arguing what you know not of. . .

You are embarrassing me. . . Lol

Embarrassing you?

*squeezes forehead*

You are an embarrassment to christianity by continuing with this stance. undecided
Re: Discussion Continues. by Nobody: 11:46am On Aug 28, 2012
Stop stressing yourself by trying to tackle all issues at once. Take it by bits.

I cant quote all that, i am on a mobile. It gives me an error message. Pick a topic and argue on it. Don't jumble it all up.

I know what happens at death, you do not. Say you do not.
Re: Discussion Continues. by Nobody: 11:48am On Aug 28, 2012
You are coming at me with different issues. I answer you, but you mix my answers up. Lol, chill and take it one at a time.

I am here for you. cool
Re: Discussion Continues. by kandiikane(m): 11:54am On Aug 28, 2012
sexkillz: Stop stressing yourself by trying to tackle all issues at once. Take it by bits.

I cant quote all that, i am on a mobile. It gives me an error message. Pick a topic and argue on it. Don't jumble it all up.

I know what happens at death, you do not. Say you do not.

Lol@me bringing different issues in after trying to stay on the initial topic which started this. Have you seen the different rubbish you have been quoting just so you can move on from the initial topic?

No, you don't know what happens right after you die because yóu have not died!!

Stop acting like a kid, accept that the bible says there is hell for the wicked after death and we can move on from there and look at the rubbish you have been posting left right and center without any base.
Re: Discussion Continues. by Nobody: 11:57am On Aug 28, 2012
kandiikane:

Lol@me bringing different issues in after trying to stay on the initial topic which started this. Have you seen the different rubbish you have been quoting just so you can move on from the initial topic?

No, you don't know what happens right after you die because yóu have not died!!

Stop acting like a kid, accept that the bible says there is hell for the wicked after death and we can move on from there and look at the rubbish you have been posting left right and center without any base.

Go and read my comment on Romans and John. Then read what hornipipe posted on the condition of the dead.

That is what the bible said.

I only quoted the bible. You haven't quoted from the bible yet. Lol
Re: Discussion Continues. by kandiikane(m): 12:00pm On Aug 28, 2012
sexkillz: Go and read my comment on Romans and John. Then read what hornipipe posted and the condition of the dead.

That is what the bible said.

Sexkillz, I will not address it until you accept the first issue at hand and I will educate you some more about the next issues you brought up.
Re: Discussion Continues. by Nobody: 12:00pm On Aug 28, 2012
Everything i posted, i quoted a scripture along with it. Read them and stop arguing blindly. . . See for yourself what the bible said.
Re: Discussion Continues. by slimyem: 12:01pm On Aug 28, 2012
sexkillz: All you do is raise dust and run away. I ask u questions you don't answer. I answer yours, you call me confused.

What are you going to heaven for?
this isn't about me..
It was never about me...
I'm not confused about my faith..and have no reasons to have anyone school me about it.i know what i believe in and why i do.
My faith is not up for discussion.
I didn't get on the topic to argue with you..
I got on to poke holes in your warped theories...and have others
do the arguing.
So far,your answers to most questions thrown to you have been extremely ridiculous!
You are hopelessly confused mister!
Re: Discussion Continues. by Nobody: 12:03pm On Aug 28, 2012
kandiikane:

Sexkillz, I will not address it until you accept the first issue at hand and I will educate you some more about the next issues you brought up.

You will not accept the scriptures i quoted? Lol
Re: Discussion Continues. by Nobody: 12:04pm On Aug 28, 2012
slimyem: this isn't about me..
It was never about me...
I'm not confused about my faith..and have no reasons to have anyone school me about it.i know what i believe in and why i do.
My faith is not up for discussion.
I didn't get on the topic to argue with you..
I got on to poke holes in your warped theories...and have others
do the arguing.
So far,your answers to most questions thrown to you have been extremely ridiculous!
You are hopelessly confused mister!
You cant poke holes in mine when you haven't said yours. . .
Re: Discussion Continues. by kandiikane(m): 12:04pm On Aug 28, 2012
^Stop chatting rubbish, which bible have you quoted? Oh, the ones which contradict eachother? Showing you are the most confused of the lot?

Stop chatting shyt and accept the issues at hand.

Any christian who has read the bible thoroughly knows exactly what I have mentioned.

Don't try move away from what we have been arguing.

Shows again, why I said those who follow religion are confused.
Re: Discussion Continues. by slimyem: 12:04pm On Aug 28, 2012
sexkillz: Yes. Hellfire is a myth. God doesn't punish anyone twice for his sin. If you die, you have paid for that sin. Now the righteous ones will be resurrected from their death, while the wicked ones will not. Therefore, the wicked one died forever, while the righteous one lives forever. Read psalms 37 vs 29

it is that simple. Nothing like punishing people in hell. Ones the evil one dies, he is not resurrected.

Read the other scriptures from Romans and John as well.
Gaddemit!!!
Re: Discussion Continues. by kandiikane(m): 12:07pm On Aug 28, 2012
sexkillz: You will not accept the scriptures i quoted? Lol

Ok, this is beyond jokes now. This is stup!d!
Re: Discussion Continues. by Nobody: 12:18pm On Aug 28, 2012
slimyem: Gaddemit!!!
Did you read psalms 37 vs 29? Read it.
Re: Discussion Continues. by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 28, 2012
kandiikane:

Ok, this is beyond jokes now. This is stup!d!
Especially when you cannot quote scriptures. Yeah, i get.
Re: Discussion Continues. by kandiikane(m): 12:24pm On Aug 28, 2012
sexkillz: Did you read psalms 37 vs 29? Read it.

Just from psalm 37:29(the righteous will inherit the land and dwell in it forever) Ýou conclude there is no hell? That when people die, they die forever?
Re: Discussion Continues. by kandiikane(m): 12:25pm On Aug 28, 2012
sexkillz: Especially when you cannot quote scriptures. Yeah, i get.

Sharrap, my friend. You have not been making sense and you bring in rubbish to prove idiocy.
Re: Discussion Continues. by kandiikane(m): 12:30pm On Aug 28, 2012
kandiikane:

Just from psalm 37:29(the righteous will inherit the land and dwell in it forever) Ýou conclude there is no hell? That when people die, they die forever?
I'm still waiting for why you would quote psalms 37:29 because it doesn't support you in anyway.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Nice Lady Looking For A Hook Up / Ibadan Naughty Chat Group / Happy Birthday Khiaa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.