Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,205 members, 7,880,747 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:43 AM

Discussion Continues. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Discussion Continues. (8564 Views)

The Romanceland Discussion Forum (1) / Discussion Continues. Part 2 (this Time Its Free For All) / Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Discussion Continues. by Nobody: 2:47am On Aug 28, 2012
Shollypopz: Sexkillz:
the problem is that as a Christian, "heaven" is a reserved word. Saying there are 3 heavens might be misleading in a debate like this....because people only think of layers of heaven
Name the layers pls.
Re: Discussion Continues. by Nobody: 2:48am On Aug 28, 2012
sexkillz: Would you argue with a Muslim because you read some Koran passages?

C'mon.
I know a lot of Atheists/Agnostics.....they are hot when it comes to scriptures....Just saying
Re: Discussion Continues. by Nobody: 2:51am On Aug 28, 2012
Shollypopz:
I know a lot of Atheists/Agnostics.....they are hot when it comes to scriptures....Just saying
Some were once Christians who sought without answers.

I sought and found answers. . . Took me years to understand. It's a slow process. Confusing at first but it all adds up. Time and patience

1 Like

Re: Discussion Continues. by Nobody: 2:52am On Aug 28, 2012
sexkillz: Name the layers pls.
I don't believe in layers....that's what I'm telling you
2 Corinthians 12:2
“I know a man in Christ who fourteen years ago was caught up to the third heaven. Whether it was in the body or out of the body I do not know—God knows.”

Some interpret this as indicating that there are three different levels of heaven, a level for “super-committed Christians” or Christians who have obtained a high level of spirituality, a level for “ordinary” Christians, and a level for Christians who did not serve God faithfully. This view has no basis in Scripture.
Re: Discussion Continues. by Nobody: 2:55am On Aug 28, 2012
kandiikane:

Can someone please shout BULLSHYT!
[size=15pt]BULLSH*T!!
[/size]
lol
Re: Discussion Continues. by kandiikane(m): 2:56am On Aug 28, 2012
sexkillz: Would you argue with a Muslim because you read some Koran passages?

C'mon.

Stop this rubbish mehn. Read some scriptures? I read the bible 'MATE'

On tóp of that, I know more about the scriptures than you do.

So, you need to C'mon.

Shollypops can question a muslim if she has read the quran if they stand falling out of the line and bringing in opinions to add to the passages.
Re: Discussion Continues. by kandiikane(m): 3:00am On Aug 28, 2012
sexkillz: Some were once Christians who sought without answers.

I sought and found answers. . . Took me years to understand. It's a slow process. Confusing at first but it all adds up. Time and patience

There you go, you are confused because things are becoming contradictory as you sort to seek answers which the religious leaders warn against. Do not question because your mind will start boggling up. You are yet to find answers. Ýou will never find the answers. If you go by the book, you will know, you should not question it. You will confuse yóurself even more.
Re: Discussion Continues. by kandiikane(m): 3:00am On Aug 28, 2012
Shollypopz:
[size=15pt]BULLSH*T!!
[/size]
lol

grin grin grin
Re: Discussion Continues. by Nobody: 3:02am On Aug 28, 2012
sexkillz: Now you twist my words. . .
There is a heaven. A heaven where God is, and Jesus ascended to. After death, humans do not go to that heaven. The minority that do, have a purpose for doing so.

When i die, i am just dead, awaiting a resurrection. I do not go to heaven, nor hell.
I said that earlier. . .

The 3rd heaven remains the 3rd heaven where God resides. The man that scripture spoke about is among the minority i mentioned earlier.

Re: Discussion Continues. by Nobody: 3:05am On Aug 28, 2012
kandiikane:

There you go, you are confused because things are becoming contradictory as you sort to seek answers which the religious leaders warn against. Do not question because your mind will start boggling up. You are yet to find answers. Ýou will never find the answers. If you go by the book, you will know, you should not question it. You will confuse yóurself even more.
What part of "i'm done with you" don't you understand?
Re: Discussion Continues. by Nobody: 3:06am On Aug 28, 2012
kandiikane:

Stop this rubbish mehn. Read some scriptures? I read the bible 'MATE'

One tóp of that, I know more about the scriptures than you do.

So, you need to C'mon.

Shollypops can question a muslim if she has read the quran if they stand falling out of the line and bringing in opinions to add to the passages.
You know nothing about the scriptures. Don't hype your ego.

Now, you read the bible? Lol.

I hear. That's good.
Re: Discussion Continues. by kandiikane(m): 3:06am On Aug 28, 2012
sexkillz: I said that earlier. . .

The 3rd heaven remains the 3rd heaven where God resides. The man that scripture spoke about is among the minority i mentioned earlier.

And I asked if you read about judgement day..

I even went to the effort of mentioning zion but you didn't even pick on that.

Gosh!

I hate arguing about these stuff online when I'm only here to catch fun especially to someone who is confused but still challenges someone trying to help them.
Re: Discussion Continues. by Nobody: 3:08am On Aug 28, 2012
kandiikane:

And I asked if you read about judgement day..

I even went to the effort of mentioning zion but you didn't even pick on that.

Gosh!

I hate arguing about these stuff online when I'm only here to catch fun especially to someone who is confused but still challenges someone trying to help them.
What do you know about judgement day?

Don't get it twisted. I am trying to help you here. . . Lol
Re: Discussion Continues. by kandiikane(m): 3:08am On Aug 28, 2012
sexkillz: You know nothing about the scriptures. Don't hype your ego.

LOL! Dude, forget that rubbish! I will hype up my ego, because it's something I have studied and still am even though I am not one. It's know surprise that I know more than you.

Even your fellow christian said you are confused. That says it all.

Blah di blah, you are not a christian so you don't know the scripture.

D'OH!
Re: Discussion Continues. by Nobody: 3:10am On Aug 28, 2012
Any pastor in the house?
Re: Discussion Continues. by Nobody: 3:10am On Aug 28, 2012
kandiikane:

LOL! Dude, forget that rubbish! I will hype up my ego, because it's something I have studied and still is even though I am not. It's know surprise that I know more than you.

Even your fellow christian said you are confused. That says it all.
That fellow Christian must be part of the confused majority i mentioned earlier. . . Lol.

I know.
Re: Discussion Continues. by kandiikane(m): 3:11am On Aug 28, 2012
sexkillz: What do you know about judgement day?

Don't get it twisted. I am trying to help you here. . . Lol

See, this rubbish! Abeg, go read your bible and don't let a non-christian school you on something yóu should have known since you were a kid.
Re: Discussion Continues. by Nobody: 3:12am On Aug 28, 2012
sexkillz: I said that earlier. . .

Was this meant 4 me??
I'm explaining d layers to you and telling you I don't believe in d layers
If u believe in d layers, let me know. I'll give u reasons why i don't and scripture to back up.

I stared @ ur post 4 eons trying 2 figure out what u were saying, lol
Re: Discussion Continues. by kandiikane(m): 3:12am On Aug 28, 2012
sexkillz: That fellow Christian must be part of the confused majority i mentioned earlier. . . Lol.

I know.

No, you are all confused. End of.

Please, can you go back to where I first quoted you?
Re: Discussion Continues. by Nobody: 3:13am On Aug 28, 2012
kandiikane:

See, this rubbish! Abeg, go read your bible and don't let a non-christian school you on something yóu should have known since you were a kid.
Don't mix up issues now.

What do you know about judgement day? Stop dancing.
A "Tenderly1" registered on the 26th of August, has only 4 posts then decides to "follow" Ileke-IdI?

Aiight loooool.
Re: Discussion Continues. by kandiikane(m): 3:13am On Aug 28, 2012
Shollypopz:
Was this meant 4 me??
If u believe in d layers, let me know. I'll give u reasons why i don't and scripture to back up.

You won't understand because he doesn't know what he is talking about. He is just flinging contradictory scriptures left, right and center.
sexkillz: That fellow Christian must be part of the confused majority i mentioned earlier. . . Lol.

I know.
Why are u guys gossiping about me.....

right, in my presence?!! angry tongue
Re: Discussion Continues. by Nobody: 3:15am On Aug 28, 2012
Shollypopz:
Was this meant 4 me??

Minimize pasting your replies and quote your sources. Let me know if you quoted a mad man from Google. . . Lol
Re: Discussion Continues. by kandiikane(m): 3:16am On Aug 28, 2012
sexkillz: Don't mix up issues now.

What do you know about judgement day? Stop dancing.

Can people see this?

I ask the guy whether he has read the scriptures on judgement day and he asks me about it?

Do you see how ýou confused you are?
Re: Discussion Continues. by Nobody: 3:16am On Aug 28, 2012
kandiikane:

You won't understand because he doesn't know what he is talking about. He is just flinging contradictory scriptures left, right and center.
What do you know about judgement day? Oya, run to Google, your best friend. Lol

see me schooling you from a Nokia phone, with brains alone.
Re: Discussion Continues. by Nobody: 3:17am On Aug 28, 2012
Traditional belief is that the body is made up of the body, soul and spirit. I believe this. I think the body dies and decays. i think the soul has a resting place (almost definitely not purgatory) until judgement

I believe the soul is what goes to hell or heaven. It might be in Abraham's bosom till judgement, idk. I'm not sure at all on what happens between death and judgement. (and we might be judged immediately after death....i highly doubt this)
Re: Discussion Continues. by Nobody: 3:19am On Aug 28, 2012
kandiikane:

Can people see this?

I ask the guy whether he has read the scriptures on judgement day and he asks me about it?

Do you see how ýou confused you are?
Of course i have read it. I know you have too. So i want to help explain better to you,

What do you know about judgement day?
Re: Discussion Continues. by Nobody: 3:21am On Aug 28, 2012
Shollypopz: Traditional belief is that the body is made up of the body, soul and spirit. I believe this. I think the body dies and decays. i think the soul has a resting place (almost definitely not purgatory) until judgement

I believe the soul is what goes to hell or heaven. It might be in Abraham's bosom till judgement, idk. I'm not sure at all on what happens between death and judgement. (and we might be judged immediately after death....i highly doubt this)
you say you are not sure. If i explain, you'll call me confused.

What do you want? Lol
Re: Discussion Continues. by kandiikane(m): 3:23am On Aug 28, 2012
sexkillz: What do you know about judgement day? Oya, run to Google, your best friend. Lol

see me schooling you from a Nokia phone, with brains alone.

WOW! Do you know how du.mb you seem right now?

Schooling me, with what? With bullshyt that I am not a christians so I don't know?

Lol! He hasn't even written anything. I ask you about judgement and you ask me? Lol! Arggh! This guy is not serious and confused.

My first quote to you:

sexkillz: No. I cannot marry a confused person.

"How can you say that?

From a realistic point of view. People that follow religion are the confused ones."
Re: Discussion Continues. by Nobody: 3:23am On Aug 28, 2012
sexkillz: Minimize pasting your replies and quote your sources. Let me know if you quoted a mad mad from Google. . . Lol
When u can't win an argument u go about accusing people of copying Google abi??!!

Tell me what I've written that is that outstanding or not a general Christian knowledge that I hv to copy from Google.

Don't even annoy me jo....u are such a sore loser!!
Re: Discussion Continues. by Nobody: 3:26am On Aug 28, 2012
kandiikane:

WOW! Do you know how du.mb you seem right now?

Schooling me, with what? With bullshyt that I am not a christians so I don't know?

Lol! He hasn't even written anything. I ask you about judgement and you ask me? Lol! Arggh! This guy is not serious and confused.

My first quote to you:

"How can you say that?

From a realistic point of view. People that follow religion are the confused ones."
Are you asking me about judgement day because you don't know, or because you know but you do not understand?

I don't see why a non Christian should bother about judgement day.

Anyway, which is it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Ibadan Naughty Chat Group / I Don‘t Know How To Toast A Girl / 2go! Users Lets Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.