Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,196 members, 7,880,725 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:21 AM

Discussion Continues. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Discussion Continues. (8561 Views)

The Romanceland Discussion Forum (1) / Discussion Continues. Part 2 (this Time Its Free For All) / Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Discussion Continues. by Nobody: 11:11pm On Aug 27, 2012
Where were we, shollypopz? And don't hide behind kandii this time.
Re: Discussion Continues. by Idowuogbo(f): 11:13pm On Aug 27, 2012
SMH!
Re: Discussion Continues. by Nobody: 11:15pm On Aug 27, 2012
LMAO!! I need a second to recover, I can't stop laughing grin grin
Re: Discussion Continues. by Nobody: 11:15pm On Aug 27, 2012
Idowuogbo: SMH!
Re: Discussion Continues. by Nobody: 11:18pm On Aug 27, 2012
Shollypopz: LMAO!! I need a second to recover, I can't stop laughing grin grin
Ofcourse. . . Kandii ain't here, so devise your delay tactics. PM her if you like lol. The more the better.

One man army. <<\cool/>>
Re: Discussion Continues. by Nobody: 11:18pm On Aug 27, 2012
slimyem: i'm not arguing its existence or not..
The point is..why choose some suitable parts of a religion and discard some?
Last i remember the hell fire(whether real or not) is a christian's worst nightmare and a reason to walk rightly...and heaven is their home/goal/prize if they do...right??
...and btw,you shouldn't believe in heaven since you don't believe in hell..should you??
Or are you saying you believe in hell but don't believe in the fire.??
Just like ogugua,i hate discussing/arguing religion both on and offline but i couldn't but drop something on your hilarious line of argument!

Re: Discussion Continues. by Nobody: 11:20pm On Aug 27, 2012
sexkillz: Ofcourse. . . Kandii ain't here, so devise your delay tactics. PM her if you like lol. The more the better.

One man army. <<\cool/>>
Honestly, d whole thing is funny to me. Ok, I'm ready

Stop d bullsh*t, u know I don't need Kandii

I've schooled u b4, I wouldn't hesitate to do it again....
cool cool
Re: Discussion Continues. by slimyem: 11:21pm On Aug 27, 2012
sexkillz,do you believe in heaven or not.??
Re: Discussion Continues. by Nobody: 11:24pm On Aug 27, 2012
Lemme refresh my memory. The argument is; "Are atheist confused or not OR more confused than religious people"
The religious people I would be referring to are Christians...if u don't mind
Re: Discussion Continues. by Nobody: 11:26pm On Aug 27, 2012
slimyem: sexkillz,do you believe in heaven or not.??
I believe in heaven, but do not believe in going to heaven after death. . .
Re: Discussion Continues. by Nobody: 11:27pm On Aug 27, 2012
Shollypopz: Lemme refresh my memory. The argument is; "Are atheist confused or not OR more confused than religious people"
Atheists are confused. Majority of Christians are also confused.

I am part of the minority that is not.
Re: Discussion Continues. by Nobody: 11:31pm On Aug 27, 2012
sexkillz: Atheists are confused. Majority of Christians are also confused.

I am part of the minority that is not.
So our argument is who is more prone to confusion rit??!!
Re: Discussion Continues. by slimyem: 11:31pm On Aug 27, 2012
sexkillz: I believe in heaven, but do not believe in going to heaven after death. . .
lol.
Sexkillz,a christian who believes in heaven but doesn't believe in hell...(the true definition of CONFUSION!!)
Interestino!!cheesycheesy
btw,where do you believe you are going after death?
Re: Discussion Continues. by Emmy9ite(m): 11:33pm On Aug 27, 2012
**peeps** What is happening here? Can i come in??
Re: Discussion Continues. by Nobody: 11:35pm On Aug 27, 2012
slimyem: lol.
Sexkillz,a christian who believes in heaven but doesn't believe in hell...(the true definition of CONFUSION!!)
Interestino!!cheesycheesy
btw,where do you believe you are going after death?
Now you twist my words. . .
There is a heaven. A heaven where God is, and Jesus ascended to. After death, humans do not go to that heaven. The minority that do, have a purpose for doing so.

When i die, i am just dead, awaiting a resurrection. I do not go to heaven, nor hell.
Re: Discussion Continues. by Nobody: 11:36pm On Aug 27, 2012
Jesus loves u cry
Re: Discussion Continues. by Nobody: 11:37pm On Aug 27, 2012
Sexkillz is catholic....
Re: Discussion Continues. by Tenderly1(f): 11:37pm On Aug 27, 2012
@sexkillz are u a jah wit?
Re: Discussion Continues. by Nobody: 11:37pm On Aug 27, 2012
Shollypopz:
So our argument is who is more prone to confusion rit??!!
If you ask me, none is more confused than the other. The two groups are just as confused as the other, and the confused Christians are the reasons why atheists have something to pick a hole from.. Lol
Re: Discussion Continues. by slimyem: 11:38pm On Aug 27, 2012
sexkillz,l'm not going argue with you on this issue or call you confused henceforth..
just answer the questions i ask..and i'll leave posters and viewers to judge if you are confused to not!
Re: Discussion Continues. by Nobody: 11:39pm On Aug 27, 2012
Shollypopz: Sexkillz is catholic....
No dear. I am not.
Re: Discussion Continues. by Nobody: 11:39pm On Aug 27, 2012
Only jehovah witnesses say such..
Re: Discussion Continues. by kandiikane(m): 11:39pm On Aug 27, 2012
sexkillz: The bible never mentioned hellfire.

I'd like you to show me 3 verses of the bible where hellfire is mentioned.

You are confused my friend. There is no point meeting you anywhere when it's obvious you are more confused than you actually think.

I had to actually go and take out my mothers bible to look for hell for you since you just want to argue for the sake of it and be technical by making a fuss about hell aka hellfire.

I'm quoting from king james version:
Mattew 5:22

And I quote "but I say unto you, that whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgement: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Ra-ca shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say thou fool, shall be in danger of hellfire."

I don't need to quote 3 verses, all I need is one to prove you are confused.

#justbringingmyloadhere.
Re: Discussion Continues. by Nobody: 11:40pm On Aug 27, 2012
slimyem: sexkillz,l'm not going argue with you on this issue or call you confused henceforth..
just answer the questions i ask..and i'll leave posters and viewers to judge if you are confused to not!
I also expect you to answer my questions, since this is a discussion.
Re: Discussion Continues. by Tenderly1(f): 11:40pm On Aug 27, 2012
wait o why you guyz scared of hellfire
Re: Discussion Continues. by Nobody: 11:41pm On Aug 27, 2012
Point ONE:
1.) Religion in itself is all about Faith. Faith and logic I pose to you are two different things. Faith comes with believing the impossible, questionable and totally unproven facts and accepting as the truth. Faith comes by hearing the word of God (bible). I simply say our faith is built on the bible.
Faith is believing the unseen- The human mind works differently. We believe more what we can see with our eyes. Becuase of this, our faith quivers and we doubt what the truth is......
Atheist on the other hand, believe in what they can prove...They can't prove a God exist. So they don't bother believing d imaginary......
If you're a Christian, then u know what the veil is?? The bible mentioned about the veil on unbelievers that covers or shields them from the truth......They simply live in an Ignorant bliss.....No confusion whatsoever......

2 Likes

Re: Discussion Continues. by kandiikane(m): 11:43pm On Aug 27, 2012
Shollypopz: Lemme refresh my memory. The argument is; "Are atheist confused or not OR more confused than religious people"

Lol, the argument has moved from that. Sexkillz has proved my point about the confusion and close_mindness of religion.

The argument is whether hell aka hellfire exists in the bible. cheesy
Re: Discussion Continues. by Nobody: 11:43pm On Aug 27, 2012
kandiikane:

You are confused my friend. There is no point meeting you anywhere when it's obvious you are more confused than you actually think.

I had to actually go and take out my mothers bible to look for hell for you since you just want to argue for the sake of it and be technical by making a fuss about hell aka hellfire.

I'm quoting from king james version:
Mattew 5:22

And I quote "but I say unto you, that whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgement: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Ra-ca shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say thou fool, shall be in danger of hellfire."

I don't need to quote 3 verses, all I need is one to prove you are confused.

#justbringingmyloadhere.
I am on a mobile phone, so pls get me the translations of Matt 5:22 from other versions apart from king James. . .
Re: Discussion Continues. by slimyem: 11:44pm On Aug 27, 2012
sexkillz: Now you twist my words. . .
There is a heaven. A heaven where God is, and Jesus ascended to. After death, humans do not go to that heaven. The minority that do, have a purpose for doing so.

When i die, i am just dead, awaiting a resurrection. I do not go to heaven, nor hell.
oh!
So you are going to purgatory..right??
You believe in heaven..but do not believe you are going there when you die..right?
You believe there's a difference between hell and hell[b]fire[/b] in christianity context and you believe in one of them?
Why are you even a christian?
When you are ressurected,where are you going to ressurect to? The atmosphere?
Pls give appropriate answers and stop going round in circles!
Re: Discussion Continues. by Nobody: 11:45pm On Aug 27, 2012
sexkillz: If you ask me, none is more confused than the other. The two groups are just as confused as the other, and the confused Christians are the reasons why atheists have something to pick a hole from.. Lol
Are u kidding me??....DANG!!
Now, I'm just going 2 hv to argue wiv u 4 argument sake

Concerning the hell argument: Personally, I believe hell is a state. A state of complete absence of God
Re: Discussion Continues. by Nobody: 11:46pm On Aug 27, 2012
Shollypopz: Point ONE:
1.) Religion in itself is all about Faith. Faith and logic I pose to you are two different things. Faith comes with believing the impossible, questionable and totally unproven facts and accepting as the truth. Faith comes by hearing the word of God (bible). I simply say our faith is built on the bible.
Faith is believing the unseen- The human mind works differently. We believe more what we can see with our eyes. Becuase of this, our faith quivers and we doubt what the truth is......
Atheist on the other hand, believe in what they can prove...They can't prove a God exist. So they don't bother believing d imaginary......
If you're a Christian, then u know what the veil is?? The bible mentioned about the veil on unbelievers that covers or shields them from the truth......They simply live in an Ignorant bliss.....No confusion whatsoever......

Are you saying atheist do not put faith in what they have not seen? Are they sure of everything, or do they put a measure of faith in everything they do?
Re: Discussion Continues. by kandiikane(m): 11:47pm On Aug 27, 2012
sexkillz: I am on a mobile phone, so pls get me the translations of Matt 5:22 from other versions apart from king James. . .

LOL! Stop being technical. Are they not all the same bible? I am on my phone too, go get a bible.

Are you going to say the king james version is wrong.

See, the confusion I was talking about. Lmao!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Ibadan Naughty Chat Group / I Don‘t Know How To Toast A Girl / 2go! Users Lets Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.