Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,393 members, 7,901,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 10:38 PM

Discussion Continues. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Discussion Continues. (8660 Views)

The Romanceland Discussion Forum (1) / Discussion Continues. Part 2 (this Time Its Free For All) / Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Discussion Continues. by kandiikane(m): 1:31am On Aug 28, 2012
sexkillz: If the bible confuses you, say so and say you do not understand. That it confuses you doesn't mean it confuses me.

I make an argument and point to the bible. Do likewise. This is a bible discussion. If you cannot support your arguments with the bible, why are you here? Lol

Sexkillz, you are confused. Just as I have written before. You say atheists are confused but you are the ones who are confused.

I am just showing how confused you are.

You said there is no mention of hell(torture)etc.
Many quotes were posted but you still continue to argue senselessly. Bringing up genesis and not making a sensible point.

You are CONFUSED end of. Stop hiding behind something when you own thinking doesn't even go according to it.

You are not making sense by bring up random quotes from the bible.

You have been proven wrong!
Re: Discussion Continues. by Nobody: 1:31am On Aug 28, 2012
kandiikane:

Are you ok? You know there is a difference in the bible there is a difference between the 'heavens' where birds fly and the 'heaven'(aka living the good life)

Erm, noone else ever been in heaven apart from jesus?
<<
<
=
=
>
>>
Show Commentary
2 Kings 2:11
King James Version (KJV)
11 And it came to pass, as they still went on, and talked, that, behold, there appeared a chariot of fire, and horses of fire, and parted them both asunder; and Elijah went up by a whirlwind into heaven.

Or are you going to say the 'heavens' where birds fly? cheesy

Jare, your faith is questionable.
Again, Elijah did not go to the spiritual heaven. And yes, he was transported through the "heavens" where birds fly, to another location. Similar to what airplanes do today.

If he had gone to the spirit realm, Jesus would have said so. Unless of course you wanna say Jesus told a lie.
Re: Discussion Continues. by Nobody: 1:33am On Aug 28, 2012
kandiikane:

Sexkillz, you are confused. Just as I have written before. You say atheists are confused but you are the ones who are confused.

I am just showing you are confused you are.

You said there is no mention of hell(torture)etc.
Many quotes were posted but you still continue to argue senselessly. Bringing up genesis and not making a sensible point.

You are CONFUSED end of. Stop hiding behind something when you own thinking doesn't even go according to it.

You have been proven wrong!
You did not prove me wrong. You have been quoting from your head, and i have been showing you from the bible.

Unless you wanna say you do not believe what the bible says, then fine. Don't believe. Lol
Re: Discussion Continues. by kandiikane(m): 1:34am On Aug 28, 2012
sexkillz: Again, Elijah did not go to the spiritual heaven. And yes, he was transported through the "heavens" where birds fly, to another location. Similar to what airplanes do today.

If he had gone to the spirit realm, Jesus would have said so. Unless of course you wanna say Jesus told a lie.

LOL! It cannot get any senseless than this.

Jesus mentions hell, does that mean he is lying?

Lmaooo! Mehn, you are the most confused christian I have ever met.
Re: Discussion Continues. by Nobody: 1:35am On Aug 28, 2012
Shollypopz:
But Genesis never mentioned a prior heaven to d creation. I'm reading NIV and d bible never said heaven in vs 6-7...When did d sky become heaven Sexkillz.. Tell me!!
Are u using d archaic mentality of ppl that thought heaven to be up??!!

You don't refer to skies as heaven? Check the dictionary definition of heaven, pls.
Re: Discussion Continues. by Nobody: 1:36am On Aug 28, 2012
kandiikane:

LOL! It cannot get any senseless than this.

Jesus mentions hell, does that mean he is lying?

Lmaooo! Mehn, you are the most confused christian I have ever met.
So what point did you make here, except LMAO?

Re: Discussion Continues. by Nobody: 1:37am On Aug 28, 2012
Shollypopz: No, Ogugua I hv to be awake all night...... cry cry

Kpele sad

Interesting debate thus far though.
Re: Discussion Continues. by kandiikane(m): 1:37am On Aug 28, 2012
sexkillz: You did not prove me wrong. You have been quoting from your head, and i have been showing you from the bible.

Unless you wanna say you do not believe what the bible says, then fine. Don't believe. Lol

Stop chatting shyt, sexkillz. I'm not a christian but I have gone through the effort to actually go get my mum's bible to quote a passage where is mentions hell.

Stop confusing yourself even more by quote bible passages which contradicts other bible passages.
You were proven wrong by everyone because you do not read your bible.
Go, back to why I quoted you in the first place.
Re: Discussion Continues. by Nobody: 1:38am On Aug 28, 2012
Shollypopz:
Dude, mine said sky?? Is d skies heaven to you?? What translation are u reading from pls....
Seriously, what does heaven mean? Jokes apart. Look it up.
Re: Discussion Continues. by kandiikane(m): 1:40am On Aug 28, 2012
sexkillz: So what point did you make here, except LMAO?

You are a CONFUSED christian who does not believe in hell.

Says you die forever. Same thing an atheist would say.
Re: Discussion Continues. by Nobody: 1:41am On Aug 28, 2012
kandiikane:

Stop chatting shyt, sexkillz. I'm not a christian but I have gone through the effort to actually go get my mum's bible to quote a passage where is mentions hell.

Stop confusing yourself even more by quote bible passages which contradicts other bible passages.

Go, back to why I quoted you in the first place.
You are not a Christian? No wonder then. I kept wondering why you couldn't quote from the bible. And why are you arguing about something you do not believe in? So you went and got a verse and kept waving it in my face?

To argue about the bible, you should know what you are talking about, and in this case, you DON'T! Lol
Re: Discussion Continues. by Nobody: 1:41am On Aug 28, 2012
sexkillz: Seriously, what does heaven mean? Jokes apart. Look it up.
Dude, I was using the bible's dictionary.

the English dictionary talks about heaven not in the Christian sense......

It's less religious. It would mean to use heaven in a sense of everyday, traditional usage....

Like: "Thank heavens we are safe." or sth like that......

At times, I forget Christianity does not own d word heaven
Re: Discussion Continues. by Nobody: 1:43am On Aug 28, 2012
kandiikane:

You are a CONFUSED christian who does not believe in hell.

Says you die forever. Same thing an atheist would say.
You are arguing on this you know Nothing of.

Defeated yourself already. Everything i have said, i don't expect you to understand.
Re: Discussion Continues. by Nobody: 1:44am On Aug 28, 2012
Shollypopz:
Dude, I was using the bible's dictionary.

the English dictionary talks about heaven not in the Christian sense......

It's less religious. It would mean to use heaven in a sense of everyday, traditional usage....

Like: "Thank heavens we are safe." or sth like that......
c'mon now sholly. What heavens is that dictionary talking about?

Say it.
Re: Discussion Continues. by kandiikane(m): 1:45am On Aug 28, 2012
sexkillz: You are not a Christian? No wonder then. I kept wondering why you couldn't quote from the bible. And why are you arguing about something you do not believe in. So you went and got a verse and kept waving it in my face?

To argue about the bible, you should know what you are talking about, and in this case, you DON'T! Lol

I know more about your bible than you do a so-called christian.

You want me to quote passages? Of what? How it mentions hell? Did I not.
Stop chatting shyt.
From what I have seen from you, I have studied the bible more than you and I can say your the 'faith' you have is questionable.

Loling@rubbish, when you are basically ranting about rubbish now.
You believe in the bible but you don't believe in hell. <Nonsense
"Oh, when they said heaven, they mean where the birds fly"

Lmaoooo! Most Confused christian!
Re: Discussion Continues. by Nobody: 1:46am On Aug 28, 2012
Heavens, not in a Christian sense. . . DEFINE heaven sweetie. . .
Re: Discussion Continues. by Nobody: 1:46am On Aug 28, 2012
At times, I forget Christianity does not own d word heaven

Since English started, sky has been the same as heaven, up there. When people decided to translate the bible from Greek and Hebrew to English, they probably still thought the sky was heaven so they used heaven to refer to where God stayed since they thought he was up there. But now, we know heaven isnt up there but English still decides to use heaven in the primitive way...and uses it to refer to the sky
Re: Discussion Continues. by Nobody: 1:49am On Aug 28, 2012
kandiikane:

I know more about your bible than you do a so-called christian.

You want me to quote passages? Of what? How it mentions hell? Did I not.
Stop chatting shyt.
From what I have seen from you, I have studied the bible more than you and I can say your the 'faith' you have is questionable.

Loling@rubbish, when you are basically ranting about rubbish now.

"Oh, when they said heaven, they mean where the birds fly"

Lmaoooo! Most Confused christian!

Suit yourself. I wont even bother.

The only passage you know in the bible is where it talks of hell. And since that is all you know, you missed the explanation when it was explained. Even if you saw it, how do you understand what you don't believe in? Or explain it?

This is funny.
Re: Discussion Continues. by Nobody: 1:50am On Aug 28, 2012
Shollypopz: At times, I forget Christianity does not own d word heaven

Since English started, sky has been the same as heaven, up there. When people decided to translate the bible from Greek and Hebrew to English, they probably still thought the sky was heaven so they used heaven to refer to where God stayed since they thought he was up there. But now, we know heaven isnt up there but English still decides to use heaven in the primitive way...and uses it to refer to the sky

Did i not tall you earlier about this? Sky = heaven.

Re: Discussion Continues. by Nobody: 1:50am On Aug 28, 2012
sexkillz: Heavens, not in a Christian sense. . . DEFINE heaven sweetie. . .

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heaven

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/heaven
Re: Discussion Continues. by Nobody: 1:52am On Aug 28, 2012
Does God reside in the sky, sholly?
sexkillz:
Did i not tall you earlier about this? Sky = heaven.

Why are u saying did i not tell you, I'm explaining to u why sky also represents heaven in d dictionary!!
sexkillz: Does God reside in the sky, sholly?
NO, HE DOESN'T!!
Re: Discussion Continues. by Nobody: 1:56am On Aug 28, 2012
Shollypopz:
NO, HE DOESN'T!!
Are you disputing that sky means heaven as well?

Do you agree that the heaven where God resides is different from sky heaven and as a result, we already have 2 heavens remainder one?
Re: Discussion Continues. by Nobody: 1:56am On Aug 28, 2012
think of it like this Sexkillz: there are two definitions of Heaven. One is "the spiritual place where God lives". The second is "the sky"
You can refer to the sky as heaven but you can't refer to heaven as the sky because you might be talking about the first definition
Re: Discussion Continues. by kandiikane(m): 1:58am On Aug 28, 2012
sexkillz: Suit yourself. I wont even bother.

The only passage you know in the bible is where it talks of hell. And since that is all you know, you missed the explanation when it was explained. Even if you saw it, how do you understand what you don't believe in? Or explain it?

This is funny.

It's not the bible passage I KNOW sexkillz. You asked for where the bible mentions hell, I quoted it for you and you are here ranting shyt. Even though, I am not a christian, my mum is and she teaches me and I do read it. I am a very open-minded person and I hate ignorance when it comes to this sort of things and close-mindedness. You calling atheists confused people means you are all of the obove plus confused. Plus, you didn't even know the bible mentioned hell and torture after death.

Quote, where hell was explained sexkillz, quote to me where hellfire was explain? Quote me wrong and tell me the bible never mentions where you will be judged and cast in hell for being a bad person.

Abeg, go read your bible before you argue senselessly.

From hell to heaven(where birds fly) wth!

You know that's not the heaven we are talking about.

You are trying to think outside the box but yet still in the box. Come out the box and stop hiding behind your fallacy.
Re: Discussion Continues. by Nobody: 1:58am On Aug 28, 2012
For example: The way Windows means 1. Microsoft OS or 2. louvers. You can't now say your pc runs on Louvers OS

Heaven is unfortunately a word that can be used to imply two things. Within strict Christian contexts, we know we are talking about "God's abode" but in secular, poetic contexts, it most likely means the sky.
Re: Discussion Continues. by Nobody: 1:58am On Aug 28, 2012
Shollypopz: think of it like this Sexkillz: there are two definitions of Heaven. One is "the spiritual place where God lives". The second is "the sky"
You can refer to the sky as heaven but you can't refer to heaven as the sky because you might be talking about the first definition
We are saying the same thing here sholly, but you are more concerned about winning this.

I mentioned to you that we have 3 heavens, did i not?
Re: Discussion Continues. by Nobody: 2:00am On Aug 28, 2012
kandiikane:

It's not the bible passage I KNOW sexkillz. You asked for where the bible mentions hell, I quoted it for you and you are here ranting shyt. Even though, I am not a christian, my mum is and she teaches me and I do read it. I am a very open-minded person and I hate ignorance when it comes to this sort of things and close-mindedness. You calling atheists confused people means you are all of the obove plus confused. Plus, you didn't even know the bible mentioned hell and torture after death.

Quote, where hell was explained sexkillz, quote to me where hellfire was explain? Quote me wrong and tell me the bible never mentions where you will be judged and cast in hell for being a bad person.

Abeg, go read your bible before you argue senselessly.

From hell to heaven(where birds fly) wth!

You know that's not the heaven we are talking about.

You are trying to think outside the box but yet still in the box. Come out the box and stop hiding behind your fallacy.
Nne, no offence but shollypopz is thinking here. . . Do the same.

Oh did i mention she is a Christian?
Re: Discussion Continues. by kandiikane(m): 2:02am On Aug 28, 2012
Lol, I get this image of sexkillz looking like a spastic anytime he brings up 'the heavens' and 'heaven'

What do you make of the rapture sexkillz?

Do the people go to 'the heavens'(where the birds fly)?
Re: Discussion Continues. by Nobody: 2:03am On Aug 28, 2012
Shollypopz: For example: The way Windows means 1. Microsoft OS or 2. louvers. You can't now say your pc runs on Louvers OS

Heaven is unfortunately a word that can be used to imply two things. Within strict Christian contexts, we know we are talking about "God's abode" but in secular, poetic contexts, it most likely means the sky.
Add the "heavens" that houses the moon and other planets and galaxies, and we have 3 heavens. . .
Re: Discussion Continues. by Nobody: 2:04am On Aug 28, 2012
kandiikane: Lol, I get this image of sexkillz looking like a spastic anytime he brings up 'the heavens' and 'heaven'

What do you make of the rapture sexkillz?

Do the people go to 'the heavens'(where the birds fly)?
No one goes to heaven where God resides.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Flirt Zone / Need A Sexmate In Osogbo/ibadan Drop Your BBM Pin Or Number / Nice Lady Looking For A Hook Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.