Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,205 members, 7,880,743 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:26 AM

Discussion Continues. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Discussion Continues. (8563 Views)

The Romanceland Discussion Forum (1) / Discussion Continues. Part 2 (this Time Its Free For All) / Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Discussion Continues. by Nobody: 12:57am On Aug 28, 2012
Shollypopz: @ Sexkillz: I wonder how John 3:13 gave u 3 layers of heaven.......till later sha, It seems Kandii and Slim are disciplining you wella
When did i tell you John 3:13 spoke of 3 layers of heaven?

And did you bother to read what hornipipe has been pasting from Google, or do you just wanna win? Lol

read and understand dear, read and understand.
Re: Discussion Continues. by Nobody: 12:58am On Aug 28, 2012
sexkillz: What did you win? Its up there in my blue fonts. Read those bible passages in your bible and rebut them. . .

Then can you call yourself a winner.

You said nothing to rebut d confusion points i gave you, abi u need contacts??
U never gave bible passage, Abeg, don't piss me off,......Minus my point sef, look@ urself on this thread and how confuse you appear...SMH!
Re: Discussion Continues. by kandiikane(m): 12:59am On Aug 28, 2012
sexkillz: There are elements of truth in what you said here. The bible and the meanings of what is written in it has been twisted since the 1st century. It takes a while to understand the the bible. . . It took me years to understand the bible. . .

I don't think you understand the bible. You are putting your own mind into it.

If you ask any bible believer, even pope, they will tell yóu there is hell.

If not, you are all confused. You talk of what is written but make it into your own.
Re: Discussion Continues. by Nobody: 12:59am On Aug 28, 2012
hornipipe: All google mehn can't crack my brain
The Bible doesn't promise "heaven"... speaking of the
"third heaven," where the Father's throne is [where
many religions think their dead loved ones are].
Jesus tells us that no man has ever ascended
there, except for Himself, who came from there in the
first place [John 3:13].
The Bible speaks of "death" as "sleeping" [John
11:11-14] -- dormant, dreamless sleep.
"...the dead know not any thing..." (Eccle.9:5).
No one goes to the "third heaven" where Jesus is... He
says so. We all go to the "grave" [sometimes
translated "hell"].
"...there is no knowledge, nor wisdom, in the grave,
whither thou goest." (Eccle.9:10)
The Bible prophesys of two future "resurrections" in
which all who have ever lived and died shall "live
again."
How come they all missed this from Google? Lol
Re: Discussion Continues. by Nobody: 1:01am On Aug 28, 2012
sexkillz: The heavens where the most high resides is spiritual. The other 2 are physical. When Jesus was on earth, he said no one has been to that spiritual heaven except the one that came from there. . . Him.
Where did u get ur other two from....i worked with d only scripture passage u gave me
Re: Discussion Continues. by kandiikane(m): 1:03am On Aug 28, 2012
sexkillz: When did i tell you John 3:13 spoke of 3 layers of heaven?

And did you bother to read what hornipipe has been pasting from Google, or do you just wanna win? Lol

read and understand dear, read and understand.

Erm, I read it and it basically confirms everything slim, sholly and I have been arguing.

Stop using it as you please.

You don't believe in hell, does not mean it isn't stated in the bible.

It's not something you can fall back on with that argument. If that was the case, what's the point of christians doing there best to believe in something that was written by men? Why would they do their best to follow the teaches of God if there were no threats of torture?
Re: Discussion Continues. by Nobody: 1:03am On Aug 28, 2012
kandiikane:

I don't think you understand the bible. You are putting your own mind into it.

If you ask any bible believer, even pope, they will tell yóu there is hell.

If not, you are all confused. You talk of what is written but make it into your own.

When Jesus died, where did he go to? Heaven or hell? When Lazarus died, where did he go to? Heaven or hell? When they were both resurrected where were they coming from?

That is the problem. People rely on religious leaders to tell them all, whereas, they twist the bible and feed to them.

I have shown you what they bible said. I QUOTED the bible. . .
Re: Discussion Continues. by Nobody: 1:03am On Aug 28, 2012
sexkillz: How come they all missed this from Google? Lol

I thought I was talking to a Christian till u just made dis statement...Christianity my brother is a way of life. Pls tell me what the bible revealed to you and not what u read from Google. Sit ur a*ss down! See me even thinking he has sense.
If u want to start telling me another man's interpretation of the bible then call d man here, let me hv an argument with him not you...
quote scriptures damn it!! back ur points up wiv scripture, I'll do same!!
Re: Discussion Continues. by kandiikane(m): 1:05am On Aug 28, 2012
sexkillz: How come they all missed this from Google? Lol

Do you see how your bible contradicts itself?

I can swear on my left shoe it said one prophet ascended to heaven in a chariot of fire.

Do you see the confusion of religion I talked of?
Re: Discussion Continues. by Nobody: 1:06am On Aug 28, 2012
Shollypopz:
Where did u get ur other two from....i worked with d only scripture passage u gave me
Genesis 1 vs 1. In the beginning, God created the heavens(with an "s"wink and the earth. Now ask yourself. Where was God when he created the heavens and the earth? wink

this is easy.
Re: Discussion Continues. by kandiikane(m): 1:10am On Aug 28, 2012
sexkillz: When Jesus died, where did he go to? Heaven or hell? When Lazarus died, where did he go to? Heaven or hell? When they were both resurrected where were they coming from?

That is the problem. People rely on religious leaders to tell them all, whereas, they twist the bible and feed to them.

I have shown you what they bible said. I QUOTED the bible. . .

You quoted nonsense. You said there is no hell.

Now, you are saying religious leaders are twisting the bible. Are you not twisting the bible to your own way of life?

You are all a bunch of confused people.

Again, I will ask, how is this different to the ancient religions?
sexkillz: Genesis 1 vs 1. In the beginning, God created the heavens(with an "s"wink and the earth. Now ask yourself. Where was God when he created the heavens and the earth? wink

this is easy.

Lol@him going to ' in the beginning'

If you are open-minded and read genesis carefully you will also see that the world was not newly made in the way it was written.

All part of the confusions of religion.
Re: Discussion Continues. by Nobody: 1:11am On Aug 28, 2012
kandiikane:

Do you see how your bible contradicts itself?

I can swear on my left shoe it said one prophet ascended to heaven in a chariot of fire.

Do you see the confusion of religion I talked of?

He did not ascend into the spirit realm heaven. Jesus would have said so..

Re: Discussion Continues. by Nobody: 1:11am On Aug 28, 2012
sexkillz: Genesis 1 vs 1. In the beginning, God created the heavens(with an "s"wink and the earth. Now ask yourself. Where was God when he created the heavens and the earth? wink

this is easy.
What genesis tells us is that at the beginning, the Spirit of God was moving on the surface of waters.
One, the story of creation cannot be taken literally...word for word. Secondly, there is the problem of translation. KJV says "God created the heaven"
....it didn't pluralize
Re: Discussion Continues. by Nobody: 1:13am On Aug 28, 2012
Even if it's "the heavens" that should be there...it doesnt mean cos we can say "the waters were flowing" doesnt mean there were two or more different bodies of water....it's just a matter of language
Re: Discussion Continues. by Nobody: 1:13am On Aug 28, 2012
kandiikane:

You quoted nonsense. You said there is no hell.

Now, you are saying religious leaders are twisting the bible. Are you not twisting the bible to your own way of life?

You are all a bunch of confused people.

Again, I will ask, how is this different to the ancient religions?

Lol@him going to ' in the beginning'

If you are open-minded and read genesis carefully you will also see that the world was not newly made in the way it was written.

All part of the confusions of religion.
Well, if you are gonna have a bible based discussion with me, quote from the bible.
Re: Discussion Continues. by Nobody: 1:14am On Aug 28, 2012
Shollypopz:
What genesis tells us is that at the beginning, the Spirit of God was moving on the surface of waters.
One, the story of creation cannot be taken literally...word for word. Secondly, there is the problem of translation. KJV says "God created the heaven"
....it didn't pluralize
What does Genesis 1 vs 1 say? That is what i quoted.
Re: Discussion Continues. by Nobody: 1:17am On Aug 28, 2012
Shollypopz: Even if it's "the heavens" that should be there...it doesnt mean cos we can say "the waters were flowing" doesnt mean there were two or more different bodies of water....it's just a matter of language
Did you read where it says that the earth was without form and covered with water in vs 2?
sexkillz: What does Genesis 1 vs 1 say? That is what i quoted.
Stop being st*upid...C'mon!
sexkillz: Did you read where it says that the earth was without form and covered with water in vs 2?
Exactly, there was no prior heaven!!
Re: Discussion Continues. by kandiikane(m): 1:20am On Aug 28, 2012
sexkillz: Well, if you are gonna have a bible based discussion with me, quote from the bible.

Please! Why should I bother myself when you lack bible knowledge.

sexkillz: What does Genesis 1 vs 1 say? That is what i quoted.

Explain what it's says.

You are simply confused.

I told you, contradictions will come up, why? Because the the bible is confusing and to say atheists are confused is silly when you don't even understand what you believe in.
Re: Discussion Continues. by Nobody: 1:20am On Aug 28, 2012
Shollypopz:
Stop being st*upid...C'mon!
How am i being stup1d? This is what the bible said. . . I did not make that up. I don't want to insult you. So pass up on that. I am an insult champion myself, but i don't think this thread calls for that.
Re: Discussion Continues. by Nobody: 1:21am On Aug 28, 2012
I've rebutted what u came up with, I would love to know if u hv any other reason,......

cos there's really no reason to think there are Seven heavens or three heavens.
Re: Discussion Continues. by Nobody: 1:22am On Aug 28, 2012
Shollypopz:
Exactly, there was no prior heaven!!
Yes. There was no prior heaven. . . Where the birds now fly. Vs 6 - 8 explains how that heaven was made.
Re: Discussion Continues. by kandiikane(m): 1:22am On Aug 28, 2012
sexkillz: Did you read where it says that the earth was without form and covered with water in vs 2?

...Hm I hope it is not the argument I think you are trying to get into because that is one of the arguments of many atheists.

What exactly is your point with regards to the earth not having a form? cheesy

What has that got to do with hell?

..But wait oo, let me hear where you are going with this.
Re: Discussion Continues. by Nobody: 1:24am On Aug 28, 2012
sexkillz: How am i being stup1d? This is what the bible said. . . I did not make that up. I don't want to insult you. So pass up on that. I am an insult champion myself, but i don't think this thread calls for that.
You totally ignored what I said sexkillz...are u blind..can't u read??! Can u listen or should I say read carefully. You are just arguing blindly. Calm down! read my reply again and answer like someone that has sense. I answered based on d scripture u gave me.
....it didn't pluralize
Even if it's "the heavens" that should be there...it doesnt mean cos we can say "the waters were flowing" doesnt mean there were two or more different bodies of water....it's just a matter of language
Re: Discussion Continues. by Nobody: 1:24am On Aug 28, 2012
kandiikane:

Please! Why should I bother myself when you lack bible knowledge.

Explain what it's says.

You are simply confused.

I told you, contradictions will come up, why? Because the the bible is confusing and to say atheists are confused is silly when you don't even understand what you believe in.
If the bible confuses you, say so and say you do not understand. That it confuses you doesn't mean it confuses me.

I make an argument and point to the bible. Do likewise. This is a bible discussion. If you cannot support your arguments with the bible, why are you here? Lol
Re: Discussion Continues. by Nobody: 1:26am On Aug 28, 2012
Sholly, I hope you read today lol.
Re: Discussion Continues. by kandiikane(m): 1:26am On Aug 28, 2012
sexkillz:
Yes. There was no prior heaven. . . Where the birds now fly. Vs 6 - 8 explains how that heaven was made.

Are you ok? You know there is a difference in the bible there is a difference between the 'heavens' where birds fly and the 'heaven'(aka living the good life)

Erm, noone else ever been in heaven apart from jesus?
<<
<
=
=
>
>>
Show Commentary
2 Kings 2:11
King James Version (KJV)
11 And it came to pass, as they still went on, and talked, that, behold, there appeared a chariot of fire, and horses of fire, and parted them both asunder; and Elijah went up by a whirlwind into heaven.

Or are you going to say the 'heavens' where birds fly? cheesy

Jare, your faith is questionable.
Re: Discussion Continues. by Nobody: 1:27am On Aug 28, 2012
Shollypopz:
You totally ignored what I said sexkillz...are u blind..can't u read??! Can u listen or should I say read carefully. You are just arguing blindly. Calm down! read my reply again and answer like someone that has sense. I answered based on d scripture u gave me.
Genesis 1 vs 1 introduces creation. It says God created the heavens and the earth. Then from verse 2 explains the processes and that is why in verse 8 it explained how an earth that had no prior heaven came to have a heaven.
Re: Discussion Continues. by Nobody: 1:28am On Aug 28, 2012
sexkillz:
But Genesis never mentioned a prior heaven to d creation. I'm reading NIV and d bible never said heaven in vs 6-7...When did d sky become heaven Sexkillz.. Tell me!!
Are u using d archaic mentality of ppl that thought heaven to be up??!!

VS 2: "Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters".
What I stated earlier, I'm just quoting where i got it from....
Re: Discussion Continues. by Nobody: 1:30am On Aug 28, 2012
sexkillz: Genesis 1 vs 1 introduces creation. It says God created the heavens and the earth. Then from verse 2 explains the processes and that is why in verse 8 it explained how an earth that had no prior heaven came to have a heaven.
Dude, mine said sky?? Is d skies heaven to you?? What translation are u reading from pls....
Re: Discussion Continues. by Nobody: 1:30am On Aug 28, 2012
ogugua88: Sholly, I hope you read today lol.
No, Ogugua I hv to be awake all night...... cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Ibadan Naughty Chat Group / I Don‘t Know How To Toast A Girl / 2go! Users Lets Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.