Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,397 members, 7,901,084 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 10:59 PM

Discussion Continues. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Discussion Continues. (8661 Views)

The Romanceland Discussion Forum (1) / Discussion Continues. Part 2 (this Time Its Free For All) / Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Discussion Continues. by slimyem: 2:05am On Aug 28, 2012
you guys are still on the matter?
Lol.
Sexkillz is just going round in circles contradicting himself and making completely illogical points...
Sexkillz bro...lemme summarise it for you..
-You do not fully accept nor believe in all general christain beliefs most especially the issue of heaven and hell..
-You have mixed up your personal theories with the truths in the bible and have suceeded in confusing yourself!
-You don't really know what you are..you have doubts and lots of questions about that which you claim to be your faith..
..All of the above doesn't make you a christian,atheist,nor does it make you an agnostic!
Go figure out your faith bro..
You are NOT a christian..!
..a theist perhaps but NOT a christian!!
Re: Discussion Continues. by slimyem: 2:06am On Aug 28, 2012
sexkillz: No one goes to heaven where God resides.
gaddemit!!!
Re: Discussion Continues. by Nobody: 2:06am On Aug 28, 2012
sexkillz: Add the "heavens" that houses the moon and other planets and galaxies, and we have 3 heavens. . .
I missed cafeteria Sexkillz, I need to go and find something to eat....BRB
kandiikane: Lol, I get this image of sexkillz looking like a spastic anytime he brings up 'the heavens' and 'heaven'

What do you make of the rapture sexkillz?

Do the people go to 'the heavens'(where the birds fly)?
LMAO!!
Re: Discussion Continues. by Nobody: 2:06am On Aug 28, 2012
slimyem: you guys are still on the matter?
Lol.
Sexkillz is just going round in circles contradicting himself and making completely illogical points...
Sexkillz bro...lemme summarise it for you..
-You do not fully accept nor believe in all general christain beliefs most especially the issue of heaven and hell..
-You have mixed up your personal theories with the truths in the bible and have suceeded in confusing yourself!
-You don't really know what you are..you have doubts and lots of questions about that which you claim to be your faith..
..All of the above doesn't make you a christian,atheist,nor does it make you an agnostic!
Go figure out your faith bro..
You are NOT a christian..!
..a theist perhaps but NOT a christian!!
You just don't understand.
Re: Discussion Continues. by Nobody: 2:08am On Aug 28, 2012
Shollypopz:

LMAO!!
It's 2 am here. I may sleep off anytime soon.

Re: Discussion Continues. by kandiikane(m): 2:08am On Aug 28, 2012
sexkillz: Nne, no offence but shollypopz is thinking here. . . Do the same.

Oh did i mention she is a Christian?

Stop acting du.mb.
Oh because I am not a christian so I read it but I don't know what the bible says?

LOL! I don't see YOU representing christians anytime soon.

You are a confused christian. Nothing more. Stay there chatting relentless shyt.
Re: Discussion Continues. by Nobody: 2:08am On Aug 28, 2012
slimyem: gaddemit!!!
Yes. What are you going there for?
Re: Discussion Continues. by slimyem: 2:09am On Aug 28, 2012
sexkillz: You just don't understand.
understand you?
No bro,there's absolutely no need to understand a confused person..
#no offence meant!#
Re: Discussion Continues. by Nobody: 2:12am On Aug 28, 2012
kandiikane:

Stop acting du.mb.
Oh because I am not a christian so I read it but I don't know what the bible says?

LOL! I don't see YOU representing christians anytime soon.

You are a confused christian. Nothing more. Stay there chatting relentless shyt.

I told you earlier i am not the kind of Christian you are used to. . . You are not a Christian so i don't expect you to understand or be able to differentiate.

Lol @ a non Christian knowing the difference between a confused Christian or not.

Imagine me telling a Muslim from a fake one, just because i read passages of the Koran. . . Lol
Re: Discussion Continues. by kandiikane(m): 2:13am On Aug 28, 2012
sexkillz: You just don't understand.

No, you don't understand your own faith that's why.

You have your own opinions about a book your believe in that is contradictory but still try to hide behind the book with your opinions.

Be a free thinker. Yes, it's ok to believe in a greater being who made you but not believe in the concept of heaven and hell after death because why would a deity who loves you torture you?

It's ok but please do not use the bible to support you, when it will also say, you will be tortured if you don't play by the rules.
Re: Discussion Continues. by Nobody: 2:15am On Aug 28, 2012
slimyem: understand you?
No bro,there's absolutely no need to understand a confused person..
#no offence meant!#
All you do is raise dust and run away. I ask u questions you don't answer. I answer yours, you call me confused.

What are you going to heaven for?
Re: Discussion Continues. by Nobody: 2:16am On Aug 28, 2012
kandiikane:

No, you don't understand your own faith that's why.

You have your own opinions about a book your believe in that is contradictory but still try to hide behind the book with your opinions.

Be a free thinker. Yes, it's ok to believe in a greater being who made you but not believe in the concept of heaven and hell after death because why would a deity who loves you torture you?

It's ok but please do not use the bible to support you, when it will also say, you will be tortured if you don't play by the rules.

You are not a Christian. You know nothing about Christianity.
Re: Discussion Continues. by kandiikane(m): 2:17am On Aug 28, 2012
sexkillz: I told you earlier i am not the kind of Christian you are used to. . . You are not a Christian so i don't expect you to understand or be able to differentiate.

Lol @ a non Christian knowing the difference between a confused Christian or not.

Imagine me telling a Muslim from a fake one, just because i read passages of the Koran. . . Lol

Am I the only one saying you are confused? You are not the christian I am use to? Oh, the ones who follow and read the bible abi?

By denying quotes in the bible and chatting shyt shows you are confused. Even a kid can see that.

Anyone can tell, whether na hindu, atheist muslim, pagan who has read and studies the bibles knows you are confused about your beliefs.
Re: Discussion Continues. by Nobody: 2:21am On Aug 28, 2012
kandiikane:

Am I the only one saying you are confused? You are not the christian I am use to? Oh, the ones who follow and read the bible abi?

By denying quotes in the bible and chatting shyt shows you are confused. Even a kid can see that.

Anyone can tell, whether na hindu, atheist muslim, pagan who has read and studies the bibles knows you are confused about your beliefs.

What quotes did i deny? What are you talking about? And how does a non believer know what is right or wrong about what she does not believe in?

This is funny
Re: Discussion Continues. by kandiikane(m): 2:21am On Aug 28, 2012
Shollypopz:

LMAO!!

Lool! I mean this shyt is getting really really silly.

The dude is clearly confused and now saying I cannot say he is confused and I don't know the bible because I'm not a christian.
Re: Discussion Continues. by Nobody: 2:25am On Aug 28, 2012
If you do not believe the bible, why are you arguing about it? What base do you have for your arguments? What previous understanding are you basing your arguments upon?

I keep showing you bible quotes. You do not understand them, yet you call me confused. You keep typing hearsay and unsubstantiated nothing. Christians base their beliefs on the bible. We use the bible to make or refute arguments. You are not a Christian. . .

Stop arguing.
Re: Discussion Continues. by kandiikane(m): 2:27am On Aug 28, 2012
sexkillz: What quotes did i deny? What are you talking about? And how does a non believer know what is right or wrong about what she does not believe in?

This is funny

Now, I am a non-believer? Because I am not a christian? What are you talking about.

Are you not denying that there is no hell? No torture after death? That God will not punish you for wrongdoings after death? Did you not bring genesis to bring up what heaven means(where birds fly)

Lol! Stop chatting shyt jare.

It is funny because I don't see the sense you are making.

Even if I was a non-believer, I know what right and wrong is because I have been brought up with what is right and wrong. Plus, reading the bible and looking at what you have spewed. Yóu are a confused one.
Re: Discussion Continues. by Nobody: 2:27am On Aug 28, 2012
kandiikane:

Lool! I mean this shyt is getting really really silly.

The dude is clearly confused and now saying I cannot say he is confused and I don't know the bible because I'm not a christian.

You know i am saying the truth. You wont see me arguing with a Moslem about his faith just because i read passages of the Koran... Lol

do the same
Re: Discussion Continues. by Nobody: 2:29am On Aug 28, 2012
kandiikane:

Now, I am a non-believer? Because I am not a christian? What are you talking about.

Are you not denying that there is no hell? No torture after death? That God will not punish you for wrongdoings after death? Did you not bring genesis to bring up what heaven means(where birds fly)

Lol! Stop chatting shyt jare.

It is funny because I don't see the sense you are making.

Even if I was a non-believer, I know what right and wrong is because I have been brought up with what is right and wrong. Plus, reading the bible and looking at what you have spewed. Yóu are a confused one.
You were brought up with right and wrong, and not the bible.

Spot the difference
Re: Discussion Continues. by Nobody: 2:33am On Aug 28, 2012
kandiikane:
Everything i said on these issues, i backed up with the bible. But you did not confirm. You did not look up the passages, but you outrightly called me confused without bothering to see if what i said about those passages and quoted were true or not. . .

On what premise then do you call me confused? Lol. You don't read the bible, nor do you know what it says. But you bump up and say i am confused?

Did you sniff the air to know that? Lol. Abegi. Yarn better. cool
Re: Discussion Continues. by Nobody: 2:33am On Aug 28, 2012
I'm BACK!! AND SEXKILLZ I DISAGREE......
Re: Discussion Continues. by Nobody: 2:34am On Aug 28, 2012
sexkillz:
Everything i said on these issues, i backed up with the bible. But you did not confirm. You did not look up the passages, but you outrightly called me confused without bothering to see if what i said about those passages and quoted were true or not. . .

On what premise do you call me confused? Lol. You don't read the bible, nor do you know what it says. But you bump up and say i am confused?

She's even hving to tell u ur own faith.....
She's right to argue with u based on d scripture....
Re: Discussion Continues. by Nobody: 2:35am On Aug 28, 2012
Shollypopz: I'm BACK!! AND SEXKILLZ I DISAGREE......
Lets take it slow this time. . . One issue after the other. Deal?
Re: Discussion Continues. by kandiikane(m): 2:36am On Aug 28, 2012
sexkillz: If you do not believe the bible, why are you arguing about it? What base do you have for your arguments? What previous understanding are you basing your arguments upon?

I keep showing you bible quotes. You do not understand them, yet you call me confused. You keep typing hearsay and unsubstantiated nothing. Christians base their beliefs on the bible. We use the bible to make or refute arguments. You are not a Christian. . .

Stop arguing.
Stop acting stu.pid sexkillz, you quote genesis about how they said heaven was meant by where the birds flys. You keep contradicting yourself by mentioning the heavens(where birds fly, the atmosphere) with HEAVEN/paradise.

You said jesus said he was the only one that's has been in heaven, I asked you to quote it. I quoted a passage where elijah was taken to heaven in a chariot of fire. Guess, what you said, jesus did not say he was taken to heaven heaven. Oh, yes he was taken to the heavens where the birds fly.

Do you see your bullshyt?

I am not going to stop arguing until you realise that you have been chatting shyt and even I a non-christian picked up on that.

"I am not the type of christian you may know"

Erm, yes! Because you are a confused one.

Now, I cannot challenge how you go about nitpicking what you follow and don't from the book because I am not a christian?

Lol, bullshyt!
Re: Discussion Continues. by Nobody: 2:39am On Aug 28, 2012
sexkillz: Lets take it slow this time. . . One issue after the other. Deal?
Sure....I don't understand why u still refer to d sky and other planets as heaven. After all I've said....
look @ who's going to bed late, lol
Re: Discussion Continues. by Nobody: 2:40am On Aug 28, 2012
kandiikane:
Stop acting stu.pid sexkillz, you quote genesis about how they said heaven was meant by where the birds flys. You keep contradicting yourself by mentioning the heavens(where birds fly, the atmosphere) with HEAVEN/paradise.

You said jesus said he was the only one that's has been in heaven, I asked you to quote it. I quoted a passage where elijah was taken to heaven in a chariot of fire. Guess, what you said, jesus did not say he was taken to heaven heaven. Oh, yes he was taken to the heavens where the birds fly.

Do you see your bullshyt?

I am not going to stop arguing until you realise that you have been chatting shyt and even I a non-christian picked up on that.

"I am not the type of christian you may know"

Erm, yes! Because you are a confused one.

Now, I cannot challenge how you go about nitpicking what you follow and don't from the book because I am not a christian?

Lol, bullshyt!

Lol. I'm done with you. . . I don't argue what i don't know with others. Do the same.

Christians fire on. . . cheesy
Re: Discussion Continues. by kandiikane(m): 2:42am On Aug 28, 2012
sexkillz:

On what premise then do you call me confused? Lol. You don't read the bible, nor do you know what it says. But you bump up and say i am confused?

You haven't backed anything sexxkillz. What have you backed with scriptures if not just you contradicting yourself.

First, no hell, but heaven but then no heaven but the heavens where the birds fly? Wait, oh! There is spirit heaven but people won't go there. WTF!

What is the point of the RAPTURE? What is the point of JUDGEMENT DAY?
WhAT is the point of the devil?
What is the point of jesus coming and dying for the sins of human kind?
Why all the effort of being good in life?
WTF!
Are you ok?
I can't believe this rubbish yóu are spewing. LOL!

Forget that bullshyt about not being a christian. You cannot use that on me just so I can excuse you to chat shyt about a religion, you don't even understand.
Re: Discussion Continues. by Nobody: 2:43am On Aug 28, 2012
sexkillz: Lol. I'm done with you. . . I don't argue what i don't know with others. Do the same.

Kandiikane no mind am...when Christians don't know enough, they start saying oh, it's because u're not a christian. This argument has more to do with d scripture than

faith.......Sexkillz, you might want to disprove that based on holy spirit's help needed to read d bible but how do I know ur interpretation was from the holy spirit too
Re: Discussion Continues. by Nobody: 2:44am On Aug 28, 2012
Shollypopz:
Sure....I don't understand why u still refer to d sky and other planets as heaven. After all I've said....
look @ who's going to bed late, lol
You yourself said there were 2 heavens. Did you not?

I'll sleep in about 15 mins. Work tomorrow
Re: Discussion Continues. by Nobody: 2:45am On Aug 28, 2012
Sexkillz:
the problem is that as a Christian, "heaven" is a reserved word. Saying there are 3 heavens might be misleading in a debate like this....because people only think of layers of heaven
Re: Discussion Continues. by kandiikane(m): 2:46am On Aug 28, 2012
sexkillz: Lol. I'm done with you. . . I don't argue what i don't know with others. Do the same.

Clearly, from previous pages, I know a WHOLE lot more than you. A so-called christian who asked a non-christian to show where the bible talks of hell.

Lmaooo.

Is anyone seeing this? He denies hell in the bible. I had to show him that HIS own 'religion' mentions hell and he has the audacity to tell me I don't know what I'm talking about.

Can someone please shout BULLSHYT!
Re: Discussion Continues. by Nobody: 2:46am On Aug 28, 2012
Shollypopz:
Kandiikane no mind am...when Christians don't know enough, they start saying oh, it's because u're not a christian. This argument has more to do with d scripture than

faith.......Sexkillz, you might want to disprove that based on holy spirit's help needed to read d bible but how do I know ur interpretation was from the holy spirit too
Would you argue with a Muslim because you read some Koran passages?

C'mon.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Nice Lady Looking For A Hook Up / Ibadan Hook Up On Blackberry And Whatsapp / Modified: Rainbow Meeting Point. How Much Is Gala?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.