Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,196 members, 7,880,730 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:48 AM

Discussion Continues. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Discussion Continues. (8562 Views)

The Romanceland Discussion Forum (1) / Discussion Continues. Part 2 (this Time Its Free For All) / Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Discussion Continues. by Nobody: 3:27am On Aug 28, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Any pastor in the house?
People's blood are boiling oooo.....We fit slap pastor 4 hia

Mr. Sexkillz sef, wey dey form pastor 4 here, don chop better virtual beating, lol
Re: Discussion Continues. by kandiikane(m): 3:29am On Aug 28, 2012
Shollypopz:
When u can't win an argument u go about accusing people of copying Google abi??!!

Tell me what I've written that is that outstanding or not a general Christian knowledge that I hv to copy from Google.

Don't even annoy me jo....u are such a sore loser!!

He is!

It's pretty annoying. Lol, in real life, I will actually have to slap some sense into him just so he can accept it.

I can't bear people like this mehn.
Re: Discussion Continues. by Nobody: 3:29am On Aug 28, 2012
A lot of ppl who interprete Paul's letters literally believe that we die in the physical body and that at the resurrection of the dead, we are raised

with a spiritual body. Hence we are in a state of rest at death till Christ comes. 1 Cor. 15:35-49
Re: Discussion Continues. by kandiikane(m): 3:29am On Aug 28, 2012
Shollypopz:
People's blood are boiling oooo.....We fit slap pastor 4 hia

Mr. Sexkillz sef, wey dey form pastor 4 here, don chop better virtual beating, lol

Lmfaoooo!! grin grin grin
Re: Discussion Continues. by Nobody: 3:29am On Aug 28, 2012
Shollypopz:
When u can't win an argument u go about accusing people of copying Google abi??!!

Tell me what I've written that is that outstanding or not a general Christian knowledge that I hv to copy from Google.

Don't even annoy me jo....u are such a sore loser!!
I am not trying to annoy you. But sometimes mad men flood Google with nonsense. And i know what happens when an impromptu debate comes up. . .
I am using a mobile else I'd have dug up more sources too. Anyway, lets manage.

Re: Discussion Continues. by Nobody: 3:31am On Aug 28, 2012
Shollypopz: A lot of ppl who interprete Paul's letters literally believes that we die in the physical body and that at the resurrection of the dead, we are raised with a

spiritual body. Hence we are in a state of rest at death till Christ comes. 1 Cor. 15:35-49
This is not disconnected with the minority i spoke of earlier, which i quoted on the last page.
Re: Discussion Continues. by kandiikane(m): 3:32am On Aug 28, 2012
sexkillz: I am not trying to annoy you. But sometimes mad men flood Google with nonsense. And i know what happens when an impromptu debate comes up. . .
I am using a mobile else I'd have dug up more sources too. Anyway, lets manage.

Sources? Aha, dig out your bible!! That's the source you need.

I didn't have to google. I have a bible in front of me right now and everything I have written is from there.

LOL! Sources my foot. They will give you the same thing we have been writing.
Re: Discussion Continues. by Nobody: 3:34am On Aug 28, 2012
kandiikane:

I didn't have to google. I have a bible in front of me right now and everything I have written is from there.

GBAM!!

From an unbeliever ooo....Sexkillz cover ur face in shame
Re: Discussion Continues. by Nobody: 3:36am On Aug 28, 2012
Shollypopz:
I WROTE THIS TO YOU EARLIER TODAY SEXKILLZ:

I thought I was talking to a Christian till u just made dis statement...Christianity my brother is a way of life. Pls tell me what the bible revealed to you and not what u read from Google. Sit ur a*ss down! See me even thinking he has sense.
If u want to start telling me another man's interpretation of the bible then call d man here, let me hv an argument with him not you...
quote scriptures damn it!! back ur points up wiv scripture, I'll do same!!
Re: Discussion Continues. by Nobody: 3:37am On Aug 28, 2012
kandiikane:

The only thing you have written from the bible in front of you is the only scripture you know. The one that talks of fire of hell.

I introduced Gehenna into the mix, and you ran. Cos you do not know that the word Gehenna existed, nor how to comprehend it neither did you know that hell meant Gehenna. So you just could not understand what the heck the bible meant by "fire of Gehenna". . . Lol
Re: Discussion Continues. by Nobody: 3:39am On Aug 28, 2012
Shollypopz:
GBAM!!

From an unbeliever ooo....Sexkillz cover ur face in shame
You are so biased. What is there to cover? When i raised the Gehenna and hell and hades and sheol issue, what did you two do?
Re: Discussion Continues. by kandiikane(m): 3:40am On Aug 28, 2012
sexkillz: Are you asking me about judgement day because you don't know, or because you know but you do not understand?

I don't see why a non Christian should bother about judgement day.

Anyway, which is it?

I want you to read and learn about what happens on judgement day. Read it from the bible. Fill your head on why humans have to be judged. Why there is a mention of the rapture.
Why humans have to be good, why humans have to follow the teachings of the bible.

Lol, you know of judgement day but you still said, "when we die we die forever" and yóu mention "resurrection"

*squeezes forehead*

Ahhhhhhhhh!
Re: Discussion Continues. by Nobody: 3:42am On Aug 28, 2012
sexkillz: You are so biased. What is there to cover? When i raised the Gehenna and hell and hades and sheol issue, what did you two do?
lol, I was busy arguing who is more confused wiv u (Atheists or Christians)
Re: Discussion Continues. by kandiikane(m): 3:44am On Aug 28, 2012
sexkillz: You are so biased. What is there to cover? When i raised the Gehenna and hell and hades and sheol issue, what did you two do?

She is not biased. She is just seeing the shyt you have been typing. Go through the previous thread. Hornipipe answered you. No need to go there.

Sayings all that just means six feet under aka grave but yet no scripture.
Re: Discussion Continues. by freecocoa(f): 3:46am On Aug 28, 2012
So you people have been arguing about heLl fire since yesterday?

So kandi and sholly even know what a church is?shocked

Ah glory be to jesus, there's still hope then tongue
Re: Discussion Continues. by Nobody: 3:50am On Aug 28, 2012
What's the discussion even about?

1. Whose going to hell?

2. Does hellfire exist?

3. Which NLer is going to hell first?
Re: Discussion Continues. by kandiikane(m): 3:50am On Aug 28, 2012
sexkillz: The only thing you have written from the bible in front of you is the only scripture you know. The one that talks of fire of hell.

I introduced Gehenna into the mix, and you ran. Cos you do not know that the word Gehenna existed, nor how to comprehend it neither did you know that hell meant Gehenna. So you just could not understand what the heck the bible meant by "fire of Gehenna". . . Lol
[size=20pt]Stop chatting shyt! I didn't have to answer you because hornipipe did so and you didn't even argue to explain yourself about why you brought it in. [/size]

This is not your forte.
"You know, hades/sheol/gehenna means 6feet under aka grave"

You are killing me!!
Re: Discussion Continues. by Nobody: 3:53am On Aug 28, 2012
sexkillz: This is not disconnected [b]with [/b]the minority i spoke of earlier, which i quoted on the last page.
*from

what last page??

By d way, u're taking too long to respond........Abi u don sleep 4get us 4 here?!
Gudnite sha.....2mao is another day wink
WINNING!!
Re: Discussion Continues. by kandiikane(m): 3:54am On Aug 28, 2012
freecocoa: So you people have been arguing about heLl fire since yesterday?

So kandi and sholly even know what a church is?shocked

Ah glory be to jesus, there's still hope then tongue

Lool! grin

It's because of this your confused christian oo.
Re: Discussion Continues. by freecocoa(f): 3:57am On Aug 28, 2012
^Menh sometimes i just wish what he is arguing about is the way it will all actually turn out sha, hell fire scares the shyt outta me undecided
Re: Discussion Continues. by kandiikane(m): 3:59am On Aug 28, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
What's the discussion even about?

1. Whose going to hell?

2. Does hellfire exist?

3. Which NLer is going to hell first?

The argument started when sexkillz said atheists are confused people.

Sholly was arguing with him then. I came in and asked why he would say that when in reality those following religion are the confused ones. We argued over that and he states he don't believe in hell. The bible doesn't mention it.

He started bringing things up which contradicted him and even proved my point of how the bible is contradictory. He thought I was a christian and argued until I told him I wasn't. He tried brushing me off saying, I don't know what I'm talking about because I am not a christian.

I only proved he is confused and don't even understand what his bible says and how he nitpicks things to how he sees fit.

Lol, the confused christian is the one going to hell first. cheesy
Re: Discussion Continues. by kandiikane(m): 4:01am On Aug 28, 2012
freecocoa: ^Menh sometimes i just wish what he is arguing about is the way it will all actually turn out sha, hell fire scares the shyt outta me undecided

Don't we all but if we are to use scriptures then we have to state exactly what it says, not how we feel heaven and hell will be.
Re: Discussion Continues. by Nobody: 4:11am On Aug 28, 2012
@kandii

thanks.

Are you an atheist too?
Re: Discussion Continues. by kandiikane(m): 4:15am On Aug 28, 2012
Lol!
You won't believe if I tell you.

I am an open-minded person.
Re: Discussion Continues. by Nobody: 4:22am On Aug 28, 2012
kandiikane: Lol!
You won't believe if I tell you.

I am an open-minded person.

I believe you.

What do you mean by open-minded?

1. I believe there is a superior being and will explore different types of religion.

2. I don't believe in any religion, but I however will respect other people's religion

Which one?
Re: Discussion Continues. by Nobody: 4:25am On Aug 28, 2012
Mehn, I am about to fall asleep. Long day!

If I dont reply, I'm prolly zoned out!
Re: Discussion Continues. by Nobody: 4:39am On Aug 28, 2012
Lmaoooooo @ Sholly missing cafeteria. Woman went hard grin
Re: Discussion Continues. by kandiikane(m): 5:10am On Aug 28, 2012
I accept(not as my own belief but as in that is what they wish to follow) and explore other people's beliefs because no one knows who is right and who is wrong as many religions will preach. I would not bash and insult others because they do not believe in what I believe. I try to understand. I also don't see today's religions any different to ancient religions(which are now myths but they were people's beliefs). Maybe in years to come, these our religions will be called 'myths', who knows?! I believe today's big religions are a concoction of past religions thrown together(hence, why you will find contradictions).

The same way a christian can argue their religion is the right path, is the same way a muslim or someone who practices judaism can say theirs is the right path.

If someone believes there is no God and trys to find meaning to his life by using a different/non-religious path(maybe evolution) then good for them, makes sense.

In the end, all these books were written by men and only faith will make you believe what it says. Only faith will make you take the word of man to be the word of GOD. No proof, just faith.

I don't live in a box and hate being ignorant about life and everyday things, when you can explore and try to understand to your full capacity why we came to be.

I believe sexkillz is questioning what he has been taught but he is using and manipulating his religion to try and prove his personal feelings which is wrong. Same way, religious fanatics hide behind religious text books to do evil.

People are dying because of religion and it's wrong.

Live life to the fullest with the purest of hearts, do good and if truly there is a GOD, by doing so you will be favoured. You have no need to worry about what others do. We are not the ones to judge.

No one knows.

3 Likes

Re: Discussion Continues. by Nobody: 5:20am On Aug 28, 2012
Epistle.
Re: Discussion Continues. by Idowuogbo(f): 5:50am On Aug 28, 2012
kandiikane: I accept(not as my own belief but as in that is what they wish to follow) and explore other people's beliefs because no one knows who is right and who is wrong as many religions will preach. I would not bash and insult others because they do not believe in what I believe. I try to understand. I also don't see today's religions any different to ancient religions(which are now myths but they were people's beliefs). Maybe in years to come, these our religions will be called 'myths', who knows?! I believe today's big religions are a concoction of past religions thrown together(hence, why you will find contradictions).

The same way a christian can argue their religion is the right path, is the same way a muslim or someone who practices judaism can say theirs is the right path.

If someone believes there is no God and trys to find meaning to his life by using a different/non-religious path(maybe evolution) then good for them, makes sense.

In the end, all these books were written by men and only faith will make you believe what it says. Only faith will make you take the word of man to be the word of GOD. No proof, just faith.

I don't live in a box and hate being ignorant about life and everyday things, when you can explore and try to understand to your full capacity why we came to be.

I believe sexkillz is questioning what he has been taught but he is using and manipulating his religion to try and prove his personal feelings which is wrong. Same way, religious fanatics hide behind religious text books to do evil.

People are dying because of religion and it's wrong.

Live life to the fullest with the purest of hearts, do good and if truly there is a GOD, by doing so you will be favoured. You have no need to worry about what others do. We are not the ones to judge.

No one knows.
Smashed it!
Re: Discussion Continues. by Idowuogbo(f): 5:51am On Aug 28, 2012
sexkillz:
undecided
Re: Discussion Continues. by jhydebaba(m): 7:26am On Aug 28, 2012
... and the discussion continues spanning over useful hours that were meant for sound sleep all in the name of finding the "truth" which is beyond human comprehension.
I believe in death (because it's physical)
What I believe after death? Well, let's get to the river before crossing.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Ibadan Naughty Chat Group / I Don‘t Know How To Toast A Girl / 2go! Users Lets Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.