Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,610 members, 7,941,343 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 01:56 AM

General Australian Visa Enquiries - Travel (118) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Visa Enquiries (775700 Views)

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by posdream(f): 9:17am On Sep 21, 2013
Largo: i have an offer for nursing at ETI, and i have recently received my COE, school resumes Feb 4th 2014, is it okay if i apply for visa by september. Thanks

Please I will like to know how many days it took u to get ur CoE from ETI and how many days it took them to confirm ur payment from d bank. Thanks.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by lawland: 10:28am On Sep 21, 2013
posdream:

Please I will like to know how many days it took u to get ur CoE from ETI and how many days it took them to confirm ur payment from d bank. Thanks.
. Its takes just 1day to confirm your payment if you send them your telex copy and 2 days to send your COE after you sent your passport bio data copy.
@Largo.. Its ok to apply now bearing in mind it takes 2 months to get a decision and I advice you apply before it gets to students peak.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by posdream(f): 10:48am On Sep 21, 2013
lawland: . Its takes just 1day to confirm your payment if you send them your telex copy and 2 days to send your COE after you sent your passport bio data copy.
@Largo.. Its ok to apply now bearing in mind it takes 2 months to get a decision and I advice you apply before it gets to students peak.

Thanks but I'm actually asking Largo cos I'll be paying to ETI and also nursing. There's someone here chubi4show(if I'm correct), he is yet to get his CoE. That's why I need largo to tell me how long it took him since he gt his own from ETI which I intend also.
Thanks for ur answer though.

@largo, please I'm still waiting for ur answer please.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Chiichii2010: 10:55am On Sep 21, 2013
Plz do one have to write ielts b4 applying 4 admission or can 1 get admission without ielts then later provide it.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by posdream(f): 11:18am On Sep 21, 2013
Chiichii2010: Plz do one have to write ielts b4 applying 4 admission or can 1 get admission without ielts then later provide it.

Yes u can apply. You'ld be given a conditional offer. I did d same too. Good luck.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by lawland: 11:50am On Sep 21, 2013
posdream:

Thanks but I'm actually asking Largo cos I'll be paying to ETI and also nursing. There's someone here chubi4show(if I'm correct), he is yet to get his CoE. That's why I need largo to tell me how long it took him since he gt his own from ETI which I intend also.

I don't know why people don't take my advice here, maybe i will stop giving it. ETI is my education provider too and i am applying with their COE. I have admission with Curtin university too but it can't be packaged since its advance diploma and PG.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Largo(m): 11:54am On Sep 21, 2013
posdream:

sorry for the delay. I got my COE 3 days after I made payment, I guess it was so because I sent my acceptance letter via courier so it was after they got it. All this happened June, I was meant to go July but plans changed. @ lawland thanks for your concern, I'm trying to tidy up. Planning to apply monday or Tuesday.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Chubi4show(m): 12:08pm On Sep 21, 2013
posdream:

yea am stil waiting 4 my COE nd its more than 10 days since I made payment. Mine isn't ETI though... I'v contacted ECU via mail nd phone call nd they v confirmed the reciept of my payment... I'm nt worried because I knw they wil surely send it.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by lawland: 12:10pm On Sep 21, 2013
Largo: sorry for the delay. I got my COE 3 days after I made payment, I guess it was so because I sent my acceptance letter via courier so it was after they got it. All this happened June, I was meant to go July but plans changed. @ lawland thanks for your concern, I'm trying to tidy up. Planning to apply monday or Tuesday.
. Its true., i forgot the acceptance letter. @Posdream.. Just scan your telex copy if u did TT, copy of the bio data of your int'l passport and copy of ur acceptance letter and send to their email address... You will get COE within 2 days.
@ Largo... That's good to hear. Can't wait to have a partner.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by posdream(f): 12:11pm On Sep 21, 2013
lawland: I don't know why people don't take my advice here, maybe i will stop giving it. ETI is my education provider too and i am applying with their COE. I have admission with Curtin university too but it can't be packaged since its advance diploma and PG.

Ok sorry.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by lawland: 12:14pm On Sep 21, 2013
posdream:

Ok sorry.
. No problem dear, read my comment above and i forgot... They will also send you official receipt.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by posdream(f): 12:16pm On Sep 21, 2013
Largo: sorry for the delay. I got my COE 3 days after I made payment, I guess it was so because I sent my acceptance letter via courier so it was after they got it. All this happened June, I was meant to go July but plans changed. @ lawland thanks for your concern, I'm trying to tidy up. Planning to apply monday or Tuesday.

Thanks Largo. Please there's a column where we need to fill the place we will be applying. What should be there. DIAC pretoria or VFS lagos. Which one?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by lawland: 12:19pm On Sep 21, 2013
posdream:

Thanks Largo. Please there's a column where we need to fill the place we will be applying. What should be there. DIAC pretoria or VFS lagos. Which one?
Write Australian high commision, Pretoria South Africa.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Plshavmercyamen: 12:59pm On Sep 21, 2013
Please can somebody give me a clue or format on how to write a standard SPONSORSHIP LETTER vis-a-vis adress, addresse, etc. Thanks N:B: Please, the format can be displayed here.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by cotzywitzy(m): 12:59pm On Sep 21, 2013
lawland: . He should know better since he is in Australia. Anyway, I think he can still invite you as a dependent family member, just check the requirement in DIAC website. www.immi.gov.au.

@lawland... God bless you.abundantly... I will give him a call right away.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Americanvisa: 1:13pm On Sep 21, 2013
@Lawland, your advice here is highly regarded and appreciated,even making this thread lively is good part of your good work,dont give up, i wish that all of us get the visa and possibly travel together because that journey no be beans
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by lawland: 1:37pm On Sep 21, 2013
Americanvisa: @Lawland, your advice here is highly regarded and appreciated,even making this thread lively is good part of your good work,dont give up, i wish that all of us get the visa and possibly travel together because that journey no be beans
Those words really put a smile on my face. Of course the journey no be beans. I will only travel with u if hasten up and submit ur app. I won't wait for u for long *wink*
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by lawland: 2:00pm On Sep 21, 2013
Plshavmercyamen: Please can somebody give me a clue or format on how to write a standard SPONSORSHIP LETTER vis-a-vis adress, addresse, etc. Thanks N:B: Please, the format can be displayed here.
. It is better to use a letterheaded paper. Then in the left hand side you start with writing...
The Students Case Officer,
Australian High Commission,
292 Orient Street, Arcadia,
Pretoria, South Africa.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Americanvisa: 2:14pm On Sep 21, 2013
lawland: Those words really put a smile on my face. Of course the journey no be beans. I will only travel with u if hasten up and submit ur app. I won't wait for u for long *wink*

I intend to enjoy my Christmas and new year in Nigeria before my movement by God's grace, i can see you have already packed your luggage, if you cant wait then i go with Ferdimako and others
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by lawland: 2:27pm On Sep 21, 2013
Americanvisa:

I intend to enjoy my Christmas and new year in Nigeria before my movement by God's grace, i can see you have already packed your luggage, if you cant wait then i go with Ferdimako and others
Who packs luggage without seeing visa? Anyway, we have different plans. I have something to do before school starts.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by cotzywitzy(m): 5:05pm On Sep 21, 2013
@lawland. What are the documents needed to back up the invitation letter?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Plshavmercyamen: 5:07pm On Sep 21, 2013
lawland: . It is better to use a letterheaded paper. Then in the left hand side you start with writing...
The Students Case Officer,
Australian High Commission,
292 Orient Street, Arcadia,
Pretoria, South Africa.
hmmm. That's gonna be anoda prob since my would be sponsor is an average Biz(buying and selling) man who does nt operate with leta headed papers. So, wot would u sugest in dis case?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by lawland: 7:14pm On Sep 21, 2013
Plshavmercyamen: hmmm. That's gonna be anoda prob since my would be sponsor is an average Biz(buying and selling) man who does nt operate with leta headed papers. So, wot would u sugest in dis case?
In that case, he can write a formal letter stating his address, he should remember to provide his phone number(s) and email address if he has any but he can still make a letter headed paper if he wants.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by lawland: 7:19pm On Sep 21, 2013
cotzywitzy: @lawland. What are the documents needed to back up the invitation letter?
If your relative is serious about inviting you, he should find out the procedure there or you can go to www.immi.gov.au and find out yourself..
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Plshavmercyamen: 9:00pm On Sep 21, 2013
lawland: In that case, he can write a formal letter stating his address, he should remember to provide his phone number(s) and email address if he has any but he can still make a letter headed paper if he wants.
Tanx bro. I appreciate. I applied for a TAFE course(community service work). Pls, how many days or week does it take to get a response 4rm them?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by lawland: 9:35pm On Sep 21, 2013
Plshavmercyamen: Tanx bro. I appreciate. I applied for a TAFE course(community service work). Pls, how many days or week does it take to get a response 4rm them?
. It will come within two weeks because this is students peak.. Which TAFE did you apply to?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by webstorespro: 11:59pm On Sep 21, 2013
webstorespro: House, i will like to know if ACPET Austraian council for private education and training with CRICOS codes is advisable. Or do we have any one studying accredited private VET courses?
Lastly, are their discriminations of any sort between TAFE'sand private VET providers?

Inputs needed. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Also, i am due to write IELTS for Oct 26th, is my application still feasible for Jan/Feb intake.
Thanks.
cry cry Ferdie, Americanvisa, lawland, Jennykadry, I need your suggestion.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by lawland: 1:04am On Sep 22, 2013
webstorespro:
Just like Jenny said somewhere in this page and from the much I know... As far as your Education Provider has a CRICOS code.. It is approved and you are good to go.. I don't think the High commission Discriminate, their concern is the CRICOS code. I still second what Americanvisa said, why not deal with Govt schools? Private schools are easily closed down and refund might be a problem. As for the second question... It depends on how fast you sort out the admission and get the COE.. December to Feb are students peak and Visas take longer to process. If you log application by mid Nov.. You might have a chance but anything after will need God intervention. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Americanvisa: 7:17am On Sep 22, 2013
webstorespro:

In addition to what Lawland said, try to get admission before writing ielts so that you can meet up with february entry, as soon as you make your ielts then send it to them with other conditions to met such as payment of your tuition deposit and health cover then it doesn't take much time for colleges to issue coe then you can lodge your visa before the end of november. Me personally dont like to do any thing with private institutions because they can easily be close down and during refund it is always difficult,this is just my personal view and experience
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by mimi1147(f): 8:31am On Sep 22, 2013
@lawland
Did you wait for embassy to contact you before you went for medicals? If yes how long did it take
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by webstorespro: 10:00am On Sep 22, 2013
@lawland and Americanvisa, your inputs are sooo appreciated. I'll apply before Mid november. Can I do medical as well now in preparation?

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (401)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / North Cyprus / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.