Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,135 members, 7,970,493 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 10:06 AM

General Australian Visa Enquiries - Travel (119) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Visa Enquiries (779535 Views)

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Americanvisa: 10:32am On Sep 22, 2013
webstorespro: @lawland and Americanvisa, your inputs are sooo appreciated. I'll apply before Mid november. Can I do medical as well now in preparation?

medical can be done in a day, why rushing?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by lawland: 10:35am On Sep 22, 2013
mimi1147: @lawland
Did you wait for embassy to contact you before you went for medicals? If yes how long did it take
. I did my medical a week before I sent my application to pretoria... But a friend got a call to do medical a month after submission. Generally, if your credentials are confirmed by the embassy, they will send for your medicals.. The time they will call you depends on how long it took them to confirm all the info you gave them.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by lawland: 10:38am On Sep 22, 2013
webstorespro: @lawland and Americanvisa, your inputs are sooo appreciated. I'll apply before Mid november. Can I do medical as well now in preparation?
I will only advice you do medicals 2 weeks before submission since you are submitting late not that late though..
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Plshavmercyamen: 11:06am On Sep 22, 2013
lawland: . It will come within two weeks because this is students peak.. Which TAFE did you apply to?
ETI via http://etionline.dtwd.wa.gov.au. Please, the two weeks u mentioned, is it on working days or just two weeks? And, would u advise i book for my IELTS exam now since i just applied for admission yestaday? Tanx
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by lawland: 11:38am On Sep 22, 2013
Plshavmercyamen: ETI via http://etionline.dtwd.wa.gov.au. Please, the two weeks u mentioned, is it on working days or just two weeks? And, would u advise i book for my IELTS exam now since i just applied for admission yestaday? Tanx
. Which course did you apply for? This quoted from ETI message.... ETI courses are in high demand from international students. As a result enquiry response and application processing times can be longer during busy periods. Applications for the next available intake are prioritised and will generally take between 5 - 10 days depending on the course you have applied for. Applications submitted via our online system will generally receive a quicker response than those submitted via email attachment. If you are accepting your offer please note: Once your signed acceptance letter has been received and payment has been receipted by our accounts department you will receive your Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) within 2-3 working days. So its your call.. To your second question.. IELTS is not a push over exam, since its needed both for the admission and visa application and last for 2 years, why not write it as soon as possible so that if you don't get a desired result which I don't pray, you will have time to write another one.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Plshavmercyamen: 1:43pm On Sep 22, 2013
lawland: . Which course did you apply for? This quoted from ETI message.... ETI courses are in high demand from international students. As a result enquiry response and application processing times can be longer during busy periods. Applications for the next available intake are prioritised and will generally take between 5 - 10 days depending on the course you have applied for. Applications submitted via our online system will generally receive a quicker response than those submitted via email attachment. If you are accepting your offer please note: Once your signed acceptance letter has been received and payment has been receipted by our accounts department you will receive your Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) within 2-3 working days. So its your call.. To your second question.. IELTS is not a push over exam, since its needed both for the admission and visa application and last for 2 years, why not write it as soon as possible so that if you don't get a desired result which I don't pray, you will have time to write another one.
I applied for Community services work. And i intend booking for a date in Oct. For the Ielts exam so as to allow me enuf time to prepare since d exam "no b beans" lol. Hope d date is ok? And pls, can i be able to download study materials 4rm www.ieltsbuddy.com? If No, how do i get the material? Tanx broda, u hav indeed helped me and odas alot
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by lawland: 1:47pm On Sep 22, 2013
Plshavmercyamen: I applied for Community services work. And i intend booking for a date in Oct. For the Ielts exam so as to allow me enuf time to prepare since d exam "no b beans" lol. Hope d date is ok? And pls, can i be able to download study materials 4rm www.ieltsbuddy.com? If No, how do i get the material? Tanx broda, u hav indeed helped me and odas alot
. You can download material.. I think you should buy material from british council too..
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Americanvisa: 2:39pm On Sep 22, 2013
Lawland how much was your medical and radiology check
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by lawland: 3:56pm On Sep 22, 2013
Americanvisa: Lawland how much was your medical and radiology check
. Lagos is expensive, their medical cost is 56K and X-ray at Crestview is 7500.. People that did at Abj said it costed 46k.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Plshavmercyamen: 4:00pm On Sep 22, 2013
lawland: . You can download material.. I think you should buy material from british council too..
ok tanx bro
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Americanvisa: 5:04pm On Sep 22, 2013
lawland: . Lagos is expensive, their medical cost is 56K and X-ray at Crestview is 7500.. People that did at Abj said it costed 46k.

Is it only one hospital is nominated for the medical in Lagos
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by lawland: 5:32pm On Sep 22, 2013
Americanvisa:

Is it only one hospital is nominated for the medical in Lagos
Yes, only one hospital. Check www.immi.gov.au.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Plshavmercyamen: 7:41pm On Sep 22, 2013
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Plshavmercyamen: 7:46pm On Sep 22, 2013
@all, please wot do u suggest to b d best way to go abt booking for Ielts exam without having to open an acct with gtb for their debit card and bearing in mind dat am in d south east? Or do they(ielts) hav an office in d south east wia i can go pay/book for d exam?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by lawland: 7:58pm On Sep 22, 2013
Plshavmercyamen: @all, please wot do u suggest to b d best way to go abt booking for Ielts exam without having to open an acct with gtb for their debit card and bearing in mind dat am in d south east? Or do they(ielts) hav an office in d south east wia i can go pay/book for d exam?
I had to go to Abj to do mine... Must it be GTB? Why can't other bank's credit cards pay online? Anyway, check IELTS website, seems they have an office at Enugu.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Chubi4show(m): 11:11pm On Sep 22, 2013
Plshavmercyamen: @all, please wot do u suggest to b d best way to go abt booking for Ielts exam without having to open an acct with gtb for their debit card and bearing in mind dat am in d south east? Or do they(ielts) hav an office in d south east wia i can go pay/book for d exam?
u must nt have an account wit gtb 2 register. U cn also pay wit a bank draft. Y nt do d ielts in port harcourt? I think ph is close 2 south east....
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by lawland: 4:59am On Sep 23, 2013
BREAKING NEWS!!! DIAC has been changed from Department of Immigration and Citizenship to Department of Immigration and Border Protection by the new Govt.. What will come with this change of name is yet to be revealed...
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Americanvisa: 7:10am On Sep 23, 2013
^^^^ This new govt and their immigration plans,me no too trust them
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by ubison(m): 9:08am On Sep 23, 2013
jennykadry: BTW I only answer questions directed at me as there are a lot of us answering questions here. Questions not directed at me is ignored and left to Lawland,ferdi, americanvisa , manmeta and co to answer cool

Hi Mrs Jenny,I have OND in maritime technology management.I wanna know the probability of living n working with my qualification in Australia for a while,I don't have enough cash to come in as a student,so I wanna come with work visa and after been there for a while I can then further education.pls I need your words of advice on what to do........†h♌nks so much for your help in this thread
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:35am On Sep 23, 2013
ubison:

Hi Mrs Jenny,I have OND in maritime technology management.I wanna know the probability of living n working with my qualification in Australia for a while,I don't have enough cash to come in as a student,so I wanna come with work visa and after been there for a while I can then further education.pls I need your words of advice on what to do........†h♌nks so much for your help in this thread

Nigerians are not eligible for work visa
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by surveyor1: 10:08am On Sep 23, 2013
Sis Jenny. I am coming to Sydney for my master by research. How can student apply for part time work pls?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by ubison(m): 10:25am On Sep 23, 2013
jennykadry:

Nigerians are not eligible for work visa

Okay,pls what do I do? Can't someone come to Australia without coming to study?? Pls Mrs Jenny help me on what to do about this dream.†h♌nks
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by lawland: 10:44am On Sep 23, 2013
surveyor1: Sis Jenny. I am coming to Sydney for my master by research. How can student apply for part time work pls?
. So you don't know you have unlimited time to work if you are doing masters by research? Why asking for part time?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by surveyor1: 11:12am On Sep 23, 2013
[quote author=lawland]. So you don't know you have unlimited time to work if you are doing masters by research? Why asking for part time?[/quote
I knew I got unlimited hours but just need part time work not full time since am gonna be sponsor anyway.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Plshavmercyamen: 2:17pm On Sep 23, 2013
Chubi4show:
u must nt have an account wit gtb 2 register. U cn also pay wit a bank draft. Y nt do d ielts in port harcourt? I think ph is close 2 south east....
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Plshavmercyamen: 2:20pm On Sep 23, 2013
Chubi4show:
Since i don't need to have an acct with Gt bank, please how can i den get their master card(debit) to book for the exam online? And pls can u shed more light on how i can book for the exam online with bank draft? God bless as u take ur time to addres my concern
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Plshavmercyamen: 2:27pm On Sep 23, 2013
@all. Have anybody written this exam(ielts) in Benin? I ask cos it is the nearest centre to where i reside(Anambra) that have 12th of Oct. As a test date. Enugu is 4th Nov. While ph is 26th
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Plshavmercyamen: 2:28pm On Sep 23, 2013
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by posdream(f): 3:58pm On Sep 23, 2013
Plshavmercyamen: Since i don't need to have an acct with Gt bank, please how can i den get their master card(debit) to book for the exam online? And pls can u shed more light on how i can book for the exam online with bank draft? God bless as u take ur time to addres my concern

You don't need to have a GTBank account to book online. Here is it:
Book and fill in your data online. Be careful when filling.
When u r through print out the booking confirmation page. And you walk into any bank nationwide.(I used wema bank) pay and get a draft in favour of british council. Then take the booking confirmation page alone with a photocopy of your passport bio data also the original passport for sighting. Don't forget to take along the bank draft and you would be given the original confirmation. This can only be done in designated british council offices. Check online for the address of the closest office to you.

Try and pray and read very well. God will see you through.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by everG: 4:26pm On Sep 23, 2013
Do anybody knw any tafe dat offers 2year course at a fees like 5000-5500 aud in regional area of oz.
fast response will be highly appreciated
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by posdream(f): 4:35pm On Sep 23, 2013
everG: Do anybody knw any tafe dat offers 2year course at a fees like 5000-5500 aud in regional area of oz.
fast response will be highly appreciated

Your questions aren't clear. Do you want initial payment as in first semester to be 5000-5500 or the whole package for 5000-5500 of 2years?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Chubi4show(m): 4:37pm On Sep 23, 2013
Plshavmercyamen: Since i don't need to have an acct with Gt bank, please how can i den get their master card(debit) to book for the exam online? And pls can u shed more light on how i can book for the exam online with bank draft? God bless as u take ur time to addres my concern
sorry 4 late reply bro... Posdream has said it all. Jst follow her directives. Remember, prayer is d key. Goodluck.

(1) (2) (3) ... (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) ... (401)

North Cyprus / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.