Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,740 members, 7,905,737 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 05:29 PM

General Australian Visa Enquiries - Travel (122) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Visa Enquiries (770546 Views)

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by lawland: 4:14am On Sep 27, 2013
Largo: @lawland please how much did you pay for the visa application. I need to be sure .thanks
I paid $585 to the VFS... They accept it in dollars only.. They don't accept $1 and they don't accept any date below 2006..
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:55am On Sep 27, 2013
lawland: I find this strange.. ETI never asked me for police clearance before issuing me with COE... Which course did you apply for? Anyway, it has validity period of 3 months..

What course did you apply for?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by zoeiyke: 6:06am On Sep 27, 2013
lawland: I find this strange.. ETI never asked me for police clearance before issuing me with COE... Which course did you apply for? Anyway, it has validity period of 3 months..
I applied for community service works,this is exactly hw it was stated in my offer
police clearanc::it z a requirement of this course that u hav a certified police clearanc 4rm ur home country.a copy of ur police clearanc must b sent 2 our office prior to receivin ur confirmation of ur enrolment.please note dat u wil b unable 2 complete d wrk placement of dis course witout a police clearanc".am sure dey nid mi 2 send dem a copy of it b4 getin my COE? Nd also com along wit it to OZ but I wonder hw I am goin to go abt it wit d 3months validity tin cos I intend applyin 4 visa by nextmonth.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Largo(m): 6:20am On Sep 27, 2013
Thanks my guess too
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by lawland: 6:48am On Sep 27, 2013
jennykadry:

What course did you apply for?
Advance diploma of Engineering- oil and gas
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by lawland: 6:54am On Sep 27, 2013
zoe iyke:
I applied for community service works,this is exactly hw it was stated in my offer
police clearanc::it z a requirement of this course that u hav a certified police clearanc 4rm ur home country.a copy of ur police clearanc must b sent 2 our office prior to receivin ur confirmation of ur enrolment.please note dat u wil b unable 2 complete d wrk placement of dis course witout a police clearanc".am sure dey nid mi 2 send dem a copy of it b4 getin my COE? Nd also com along wit it to OZ but I wonder hw I am goin to go abt it wit d 3months validity tin cos I intend applyin 4 visa by nextmonth.
From what you just quoted, i can see they specifically need for your course and work placement as well. Just get it for the time being, i believe you have to scan a copy and send it to them, then use same copy to apply for ur visa. May be you get another one you can travel with when ur visa is granted.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:48am On Sep 27, 2013
Although not directed at me but I will just answer.

The three months validity of the police clearance has never been an issue so I don't understand what the stress is. All they need is a certified copy of it which once they sight, is not needed anymore. So whether you decide to come with it to australia or not or it expires before you arrive, it's not their business.

If they decide they need another then you renew whenever, I have renewed my nigerian police license many times from Australia, it's not a big deal.

When you apply for PR they will ask for it, what are you going to do then? Go back To Nigeria and get a new one....what I am saying is, police clearance isn't and shouldn't be a problem. Just renew it anytime and from anywhere
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by lawland: 7:54am On Sep 27, 2013
jennykadry: The three months validity of the police clearance has never been an issue so I don't understand what the stress is. All they need is a certified copy of it which once they sight, is not needed anymore. So whether you decide to come with it to australia or not or it expires before you arrive, it's not their business.

If they decide they need another then you renew whenever, I have renewed my nigerian police license many times from Australia, it's not a big deal.

When you apply for PR they will ask for it, hat are you going to do? Go back To Nigeria and get a new one....what I am saying is, police clearance isn't and shouldn't be a problem.
Dear Jenny, so its possible to get a Nigerian police clearance in Australia? Now i understand, thought they will only ask for Australian police cert if you apply for PR onshore.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:56am On Sep 27, 2013
lawland: Dear Jenny, so its possible to get a Nigerian police clearance in Australia?

Yes .I have done it many times. As long as you have a family member in Nigeria to go to their office for you. It's not a big deal
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by lawland: 7:59am On Sep 27, 2013
jennykadry:

Yes .I have done it many times. As long as you have a family member in Nigeria to go to their office for you. It's not a big deal
So they will post it to you in Australia? How will they get ur finger print?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by posdream(f): 8:40am On Sep 27, 2013
lawland: I paid $585 to the VFS... They accept it in dollars only.. They don't accept $1 and they don't accept any date below 2006..

What do you mean they don't accept any date below 2006. And what does" they don't accept $1" mean also? Please clarify.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by lawland: 8:52am On Sep 27, 2013
posdream:

What do you mean they don't accept any date below 2006. And what does" they don't accept $1" mean also? Please clarify.
They don't accept one dollar note and they don't accept any note thats produced from 2005 down
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by mimi1147(f): 8:55am On Sep 27, 2013
lawland: They don't accept one dollar note and they don't accept any note thats produced from 2005 down
can you give them $600, $100 notes for them to give you change?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by zoeiyke: 8:56am On Sep 27, 2013
Mungode @ jenny nd lawaland
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by zoeiyke: 8:56am On Sep 27, 2013
Mungode @ jenny nd lawland
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by lawland: 9:07am On Sep 27, 2013
mimi1147:
can you give them $600, $100 notes for them to give you change?
They don't give change, but you can easily get 50, 20, 10 and 5 notes in the black market
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by mimi1147(f): 9:10am On Sep 27, 2013
lawland: They don't give change, but you can easily get 50, 20, 10 and 5 notes in the black market
thanks
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by lawland: 9:13am On Sep 27, 2013
mimi1147:
thanks
But be careful with those black market peeps.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Plshavmercyamen: 10:28am On Sep 27, 2013
zoe iyke:
Please, how were u able to pay your tuition and OSHC in Owerri?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by zoeiyke: 10:32am On Sep 27, 2013
Plshavmercyamen: Please, how were u able to pay your tuition and OSHC in Owerri?
I haven't done all that,but I intend doin xo very soon via diamond bank my sponsor has a dollar account wit them.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by swaystunna(m): 10:54am On Sep 27, 2013
Tnx
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by lawland: 11:01am On Sep 27, 2013
Pls i want to know from people that applied for masters, can someone get conditional offer E.g if one submit all documents without ielts? Or must the person submit all documents before getting a reply? Just trying to help a brother
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by lawland: 11:05am On Sep 27, 2013
swaystunna: Uhmm..house, is Police report needed on transit to aussie
What do you mean by transit? If you mean transiting through Australia to another country, the answer is no.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 11:17am On Sep 27, 2013
lawland: So they will post it to you in Australia? How will they get ur finger print?

They scanned the form to me, I did the finger prints and scanned it back. I also I did a lot of finger prints on a plain sheet of paper and scanned that too
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by lawland: 11:28am On Sep 27, 2013
jennykadry:

They scanned the form to me, I did the finger prints and scanned it back. I also I did a lot of finger prints on a plain sheet of paper and scanned that too
Its ok as far as they accept it. I think its even easier.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Chubi4show(m): 11:35am On Sep 27, 2013
lawland: Pls i want to know from people that applied for masters, can someone get conditional offer E.g if one submit all documents without ielts? Or must the person submit all documents before getting a reply? Just trying to help a brother
u must nt hv all documents b4 getting a reply... Yes u cn be given a conditional offer without ielts.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by lawland: 11:47am On Sep 27, 2013
Chubi4show:
u must nt hv all documents b4 getting a reply... Yes u cn be given a conditional offer without ielts.
For masters? Do you know any university that doesnt ask for app. Fee?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by surveyor1: 11:56am On Sep 27, 2013
lawland: For masters? Do you know any university that doesnt ask for app. Fee?
University of western Sydney, deakn university and university of South Australia. They don't ask for application fee.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Chubi4show(m): 11:58am On Sep 27, 2013
lawland: For masters? Do you know any university that doesnt ask for app. Fee?
many aussie skuls... Eg ECU, CDU, Uni of ballarat etc. U cn us google. I was given an offer in ECU and ballarat for masters without app. fee.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Plshavmercyamen: 2:01pm On Sep 27, 2013
zoe iyke:
I haven't done all that,but I intend doin xo very soon via diamond bank my sponsor has a dollar account wit them.
ok. But, can the payment be made through bank draft?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by zoeiyke: 2:44pm On Sep 27, 2013
Plshavmercyamen: ok. But, can the payment be made through bank draft?
Have u bin given an offer by ETI? If yes then check d payment options u were given or consult ur bank.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Plshavmercyamen: 6:36pm On Sep 27, 2013
zoe iyke:
Have u bin given an offer by ETI? If yes then check d payment options u were given or consult ur bank.
Thanks. I got the offer from ETI this afternoon. And yes, i saw the option of paying through bank draft. But, I want to know if paying through bank draft is ok or is there a better option?

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) ... (401)

North Cyprus / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.