Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,671 members, 7,941,585 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 09:42 AM

General Australian Visa Enquiries - Travel (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Visa Enquiries (775758 Views)

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by nasilas(m): 7:22pm On Jun 11, 2013
ferdimako:

Okay.You really didn't stress too much. I don't know if a testimonial and Transcript will suffice. My school headquarters in Lagos and when I storm lagos, I should know what I can get if my study center won't be able to help on time.

Can you get an official statement of results from your school with a letter to back it up....
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by nasilas(m): 7:23pm On Jun 11, 2013
ferdimako:

Did do any English Proficiency test?

yes ielts... overall score of 6.5
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Americanvisa: 7:24pm On Jun 11, 2013
nasilas,can you please list the documents your sponsor gave to you,if you are working,what else do you submit.Thank you
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jun 11, 2013
nasilas:

Can you get an official statement of results from your school with a letter to back it up....

Yeah I can.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by nasilas(m): 7:30pm On Jun 11, 2013
Americanvisa: nasilas,can you please list the documents your sponsor gave to you,if you are working,what else do you submit.Thank you

Sponsor gave me just 6 months Bank statements, and a sponsorship letter typed in her business letter head paper.
No I'm currently unemployed.
Other documents: eCOE, Birth Certificate, Bsc certificate, Aptech certificate, NECO certificate, Secondary school testimonial, statement of purpose and copy of all pages of your international passport..
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jun 11, 2013
nasilas:

yes ielts... overall score of 6.5

And you did enclose it.Hahaha, I did mine last Saturday.Thanks for your candid responses!
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jun 11, 2013
nasilas:

Sponsor gave me just 6 months Bank statements, and a sponsorship letter typed in her business letter head paper.
Other documents: eCOE, Birth Certificate, Bsc certificate, Aptech certificate, NECO certificate, Secondary school testimonial, statement of purpose and copy of all pages of your international passport..

All pages of your Passport? I just want to get them a certified colored copy of my Passport.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Americanvisa: 7:37pm On Jun 11, 2013
nasilas:

do you know that you are the first person that have give us such information before from here,others refused to say it,my brother God will continue to bless you
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by nasilas(m): 7:40pm On Jun 11, 2013
ferdimako:

All pages of you Passport? I just want to get them a certified colored copy of my Passport.
Yes all pages... you should only notarise the data page
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by nasilas(m): 7:40pm On Jun 11, 2013
Americanvisa:

do you know that you are the first person that have give us such information before from here,others refused to say it,my brother God will continue to bless you

May God bless you too and best of luck to you and other intending applicants..
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jun 11, 2013
nasilas:
Yes all pages... you should only notarise the data page

Okay, I'll scan and print them tomorrow.I've already notarize the biodata page.I'll notarize some more when I get my IETLS report Form.Am gathering my documents.

I have been filling out the Visa application and checklist forms with the computer. I plan to use this way instead of using a biro. I hope it's okay.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by akomsy(m): 8:20pm On Jun 11, 2013
@ferdimako have u done ur medicals & wen do u intend submitting your visa app cos from wat i'm going through don't u think your medicals will be invalid by then?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by nasilas(m): 8:30pm On Jun 11, 2013
ferdimako:

Okay, I'll scan and print them tomorrow.I've already notarize the biodata page.I'll notarize some more when I get my IETLS report Form.Am gathering my documents.

I have been filling out the Visa application and checklist forms with the computer. I plan to use this way instead of using a biro. I hope it's okay.
Yes, it is okay to type in the form. But you must use a pen to sign at the end of the form...
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by omoteefat: 9:10pm On Jun 11, 2013
@Abeke pls, I intend to apply for nursing and aged care too. Pls can you enlighting me on how u applied. What doc did u submit. Did u apply online by mail. I am going for a dip. TAFE program
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jun 11, 2013
akomsy: @ferdimako have u done ur medicals & wen do u intend submitting your visa app cos from wat i'm going through don't u think your medicals will be invalid by then?

No,it gets to 6 months,I believe.I can lodge Sept or Oct.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jun 11, 2013
nasilas:
Yes, it is okay to type in the form. But you must use a pen to sign at the end of the form...

Okay, I love it better that way.Thanks!
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by sakabien: 9:52pm On Jun 11, 2013
Everybody here have been very supportive,I pray God bless u all IJN.Pls how much is required to be in sponsor account?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by SURGEE(m): 10:30pm On Jun 11, 2013
Thanks 2 u all. Pls can a management consultant of over 50yrs apply for GSM with quality experience. Nt rily stated on vetassess website. Pls humbly seeking ur advice.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by sakabien: 10:57pm On Jun 11, 2013
@ferdimako,Jenny,Redreact....Everybody here have been very supportive,I pray God bless u all IJN.Pls how much is required to be in sponsor account?
What exactly do they watchout for?is it the volume of the transactions or the balance in the account.
Prompt response will be appreciated.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by akomsy(m): 11:29pm On Jun 11, 2013
sakabien: @ferdimako,Jenny,Redreact....Everybody here have been very supportive,I pray God bless u all IJN.Pls how much is required to be in sponsor account?
What exactly do they watchout for?is it the volume of the transactions or the balance in the account.
Prompt response will be appreciated.
just show u have money for ur first 18moths in Australia ie rememaining tutuion balance $18,600 for upkeep etc and another semester fee i stand to be corrected.. another thing here is depending on the type of program u choose cos u can apply with an exception of level 3 assesment wch is for Nigeria using SVP so u don't really need much with svp from 5mil cn go from my own opinon as long as the bank account has good transactions within the last 6months.. i hope this helps
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 12:09am On Jun 12, 2013
nasilas:
please who helped you to notarize the pages of your documents?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by symbian03(m): 12:27am On Jun 12, 2013
nasilas:

Hey Nasilas, a very big congrats on your success. Is your sponsor self employed and was it a business account you tendered?
best regards
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by iamcapela: 2:38am On Jun 12, 2013
To everyone who got their visa approved congratulations to you all, and to those who are waiting we'll hear good news ijn, to prospective applicants the process isn't a mediocre issue, you must pay school fees and must stay in school when you get here else you'll have problems with the Immigration and they will revoke your visa, Aussie ya were gan o, just my few cents
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by nasilas(m): 5:58am On Jun 12, 2013
mcdon60:
please who helped you to notarize the pages of your documents?
I used a notary public...there are a lot of them in Lagos.. or better still go to any high court around you...

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by nasilas(m): 6:04am On Jun 12, 2013
symbian03:

Hey Nasilas, a very big congrats on your success. Is your sponsor self employed and was it a business account you tendered?
best regards

Yes she is self employed, and yes it was her business account.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by symbian03(m): 6:40am On Jun 12, 2013
nasilas:

Yes she is self employed, and yes it was her business account.

wow! I have a similar situation with you. I appreciate your time bro. If I may ask, how much was her a/c balance at the time of application? also how much is your tuition and how much deposit did you pay before being issued your COE?

wish u loads of success
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by nasilas(m): 7:07am On Jun 12, 2013
symbian03:

wow! I have a similar situation with you. I appreciate your time bro. If I may ask, how much was her a/c balance at the time of application? also how much is your tuition and how much deposit did you pay before being issued your COE?

wish u loads of success

Tuition fee for first year: 17000 AUD
Deposit + OSHC for COE : 9788 AUD
Sponsor's closing balance: slightly over 6m

3 Likes

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by SURGEE(m): 7:20am On Jun 12, 2013
Pls, someone shld pls answer. Like how much do u pay to for your skill assessment application at VETASSESS? Pls brothers i nid info? Thanks
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:56am On Jun 12, 2013
SURGEE: Pls, someone shld pls answer. Like how much do u pay to for your skill assessment application at VETASSESS? Pls brothers i nid info? Thanks

Go to the accessing body's website-Vetassess. Here is not very rich with PR application processing.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by symbian03(m): 9:55am On Jun 12, 2013
nasilas:

Tuition fee for first year: 17000 AUD
Deposit + OSHC for COE : 9788 AUD
Sponsor's closing balance: slightly over 6m

Thanks bro and God bless you.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by nasilas(m): 10:46am On Jun 12, 2013
symbian03:

Thanks bro and God bless you.
Yw and Bless you too
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by shima83: 12:02am On Jun 13, 2013
hello am new here and i will love to ask a couple of questions. i got admitted to tafe into a business program and will love to change into another program like nursing will it be possible? secondly the financial requirement is it only my sponsors bank statement that is needed and how much is advice to in the a/c? lastly what is the standard of living in south Australia is it high and is it possible when i get there i get a job to do immediately.thanks anticipating your response.

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (401)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / North Cyprus / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.