Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,368 members, 7,971,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 08:35 AM

Obama For President? - Foreign Affairs (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Obama For President? (20439 Views)

Poll: Would you vote for him if you could?

Yes: 75% (109 votes)
No: 24% (35 votes)
This poll has ended

Alert: Isis Posts Photos Thanking Obama For What They Just Got From Him [photos] / Republicans Criticize Obama For Going On Vacation (Pictures) / Everibody Done Turn To Obama For Nairaland! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obama For President? by hotfunmi(f): 6:09am On Jan 18, 2008
Pastor manning calls Obama half white boy with  non American  black father.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgtIqeV-6mk
Re: Obama For President? by ThePrince2: 1:20am On Jan 19, 2008
[size=14pt]For me as a Black Man of Nigerian Heritage it is a no brainer.

I would VOTE  Obama in.

It is every Black and African American Man or Womans duty to vote in Obama. Bush, Clinton, Carter or Reagan (sp) or Nixon even it's not about Talent or who's best for the Job. It's about getting the most votes and usually having the budget to ensure that is the case. This is what Western Democracy is about.

For anyone of African American heritage not to vote for Obama for me illuminates just what is wrong with Black people. We cannot support our own. We will not support our own. Sh*t I walked down my high street the other day and saw five Polish Grocery stores, three Chinese shops ( excluding the resturants) well the Polish have only been in this country (U.k ) in force for about 5 years and the chinese are a very small minority yet the only Businesses I am seeing from the African or Black Community are the Frigging Barbers and Takeway shop! Chinese Dentists, Asian Accountants, Doctors, Stockbrokers, Property Developer ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and I am not talking about the odd one or two I am talking enmasse! I am sick of seeing Road Sweepers, footballers, comics , singers, Bouncers, Security Guards, Cleaners, public sector workers being overly populated by African and Black Diasporians, instead of taking the relevant positions in society F*ck of course Obama should be the next President what Black person should even doubt that possibility ? Only a House slave or a minstral.

It's time for African Diasporians to break out of their Slave mentality and inferiority complexies and stand up for what we can achieve and be. Obama it that symbolism of the Zeitgeist and one has to stand behind that without question. [size=14pt][/size]
Re: Obama For President? by Iman3(m): 10:09pm On Jan 19, 2008
Clinton takes Nevada.Its on to South Carolina.

Where is McKren who claimed that Obama will definitely take Nevada because of Union endorsements?

Never underestimate the Clinton political machine.
Re: Obama For President? by bawomol(m): 10:31pm On Jan 19, 2008
the culinary union can kiss my ass.

go hillary.
Re: Obama For President? by Truthman(m): 10:36pm On Jan 19, 2008
I hope Obama learns that endorsements doesn't win elections! Clinton even defeated him in 6 outof the 9 at large caucus sites- so much for the Culinary union endorsement.
Re: Obama For President? by Iman3(m): 1:09am On Jan 20, 2008
Isn't it interesting how Hispanics seem to vote for Clinton in droves? Clinton took 64% of the Hispanic vote in Nevada.
Re: Obama For President? by 9ja4eva: 8:01am On Jan 20, 2008
Doesnt look well for Obama
Re: Obama For President? by almondjoy(f): 8:11am On Jan 20, 2008
See how the civilizes world makes you want to analyze politics.  See transparency in action.  No hired assassins rampart or juju flying all over the place. Everything is televised.  No hidden ballot boxes or gunshot/explosions rocking the place.  Everything under control.

If na Nigeria now-----------

hisses and exits through the roof top!

No need to waste my time for 3-6 hours in line trying to vote this year.  Be it a republican or a democrat elected, I trust whoever gets the votes as president.  As long as it is an American.  Americans love their country and would do anything to protect it even with the most selfish of personal interests.
Re: Obama For President? by Horus(m): 4:15pm On Jan 20, 2008
Here are just a few of the irregularities from the Clinton campaign that have come to my ears, before I tell my own story. Word on the ground is that we have video of some of these shenanigans as well.

UPDATE: The wording of the actual Party rules are unclear. At this point, it appears that the Hillary campaign may simply have interpreted the rules differently, rather than deliberately engaging in voter suppression. Regardless, however, the State Party interpreted the rules in our favor. No less than foureight Obama captains (including myself) have reported that Clinton operatives tried to close the doors at 11:30--a full thirty minutes before the doors were supposed to close. In some cases I am hearing they actually succeeded, and voters were turned away before more knowledgeable people could get there to reopen them. The Clinton campaign had obviously told their people to be there by 11:30--and they knew that the higher the turnout, the worse for them.
At least two reports of Clinton operatives telling the uncommitteds and Edwards supporters, once their numbers were deemed not viable, that they had to leave. Whether these tactics succeeded or not, I do not know. Obviously, the Clinton campaign knew that voters not already in her camp were unlikely to join her camp (I know from my own experience that I convinced many more undecideds than my opponent Hillary operative), so they attempted to suppress their vote.
At least one report of Clinton operatives telling Obama supporters with viable numbers that they were not viable, and had to leave. From what I hear, some of those voters did in fact leave.
At least two reports (including my own) of disabled voters being coerced into the Clinton camp against their will, or even having their voter card filled out for them against their will.
A few reports of probable out-of-state Clinton operatives being counted among the voters--though since checking ID is illegal, and other Hillary operatives from in-state would vouch for them, it's impossible to say.
At least one report of two large men standing outside the door checking voters for whom they would support, and telling all Obama people they were at the wrong location.
At least one other report of Hillary operatives doing the check-in, and telling all Obama supporters that they were not on the list, could not register at the location (not true), and that they could not caucus.
At least one report of ballots being filled out in advance for Hillary in mass.
At least one report of Hillary supporters saying that the caucus location was just the Hillary room--and that Obama supporters had to go to a faraway location.
At least one report of a voter registration list only in Spanish, and only with Hillary supporters on it. Obama supporters later found the registration list with the rest of the people--in the garbage can of the ladies restroom.
Several reports of Hillary signs on the registration table, and Hillary supporters in Hillary shirts doing registration.
And there's much, much more. It's only just getting started to come through. How many of these tactics worked is unclear. Certainly, aggressive Obama volunteers like myself should have nipped many of these in the bud, but we're actually counting on concerned citizens who care--not machine operatives trained to cheat and brought up in the nearly criminal Nevada machine and the ruthless, conscience-less Hillary campaign.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2008/1/19/162953/644/790/439573

Obama's Campaign Put this Press release Out

Statement from Obama campaign manager David Plouffe,

We currently have reports of over 200 separate incidents of trouble at caucus sites, including doors being closed up to thirty minutes early, registration forms running out so people were turned away, and ID being requested and checked in a non-uniform fashion. This is in addition to the Clinton campaign’s efforts to confuse voters and call into question the at-large caucus sites which clearly had an affect on turnout at these locations. These kinds of Clinton campaign tactics were part of an entire week’s worth of false, divisive, attacks designed to mislead caucus-goers and discredit the caucus itself.

We will investigate all of these thoroughly and would encourage anyone who had concern about actions at the caucus sites to call (866) 675-2008.

http://my.barackobama.com/page/content/hqblog
Re: Obama For President? by Truthman(m): 6:00pm On Jan 20, 2008
I knew the Obama campaign would come out with something like this. I must say that I'm not suprised. Hiliary won- that is the simple truth. When she lost in Iowa, she took it in good faith and intensified her effortsin winning the other primaries. I think Obama should do the same as well
Re: Obama For President? by ojujucala: 6:17pm On Jan 20, 2008
Obama's Campaign Put this Press release Out

Statement from Obama campaign manager David Plouffe,

We currently have reports of over 200 separate incidents of trouble at caucus sites, including doors being closed up to thirty minutes early, registration forms running out so people were turned away, and ID being requested and checked in a non-uniform fashion. This is in addition to the Clinton campaign’s efforts to confuse voters and call into question the at-large caucus sites which clearly had an affect on turnout at these locations. These kinds of Clinton campaign tactics were part of an entire week’s worth of false, divisive, attacks designed to mislead caucus-goers and discredit the caucus itself.

We will investigate all of these thoroughly and would encourage anyone who had concern about actions at the caucus sites to call (866) 675-2008.

Politicians and people are the same everywhere. Change the names up there to some familiar Nigerian names and voila!!! What do you have? The same political jingoism.

Is America better than Nigeria? What can we do to make Nigeria a better place.

You are cordially invited to join a select group of well meaning
Nigerians as we come together to discuss, share ideas
and give practical suggestions about how we can make
Nigeria a better place. Click here
www.successdigestnigeria.com/forum  and give your own
advice. Register today to make your contribution to the discussion. Registration is F.REE.

As you make your suggestions please no complaints, no acrimony, no hatred, no excuses, no blaming of anybody, only honest & practical
suggestions. You can make a difference. Be a part of the solution. LETS MAKE NIGERIA A BETTER PLACE. Visit
www.successdigestnigeria.com/forum  and give your own
suggestions.
Re: Obama For President? by Iman3(m): 6:24pm On Jan 20, 2008
ojuju_cala:

Politicians and people are the same everywhere. Change the names up there to some familiar Nigerian names and voila!!! What do you have? The same political jingoism.

Is America better than Nigeria? What can we do to make Nigeria a better place.

Stop playing the ostrich. There is nothing like a perfect smooth-running election in any part of the planet but to start comparing the electoral processes in Nigeria and the US is the height of irrationality.

Its a bit like saying that there are armed robberies in the UK so Nigeria doesn't have a unique robbery menace.
Re: Obama For President? by McKren(m): 8:41pm On Jan 20, 2008
If there was anyone who started playing dirty its the clintons

At the moment the only certain thing is that the democratic contest will not be won by February 5.
Re: Obama For President? by Horus(m): 10:56am On Jan 21, 2008
If there was anyone who started playing dirty its the clintons
This is correct,and the following link will show you that all the witness who knew  too much about  the Clinton scandals,are now deads.

Link: http://www.zpub.com/un/un-bc-body.html
Re: Obama For President? by McKren(m): 12:50pm On Jan 21, 2008
I-man:

Clinton takes Nevada.Its on to South Carolina.

Where is McKren who claimed that Obama will definitely take Nevada because of Union endorsements?

Never underestimate the Clinton political machine.

Clinton may have won popular vote in Nevada

But Obama won the election in practice.
Because he won more constituencies across Nevada, he got 13 delegates against Clinton's 12. At this stage the election is about how many delegates you win. Cos thats what will determine who will win in November.

Besides that at the rate this election is going neck and neck, Febuary 5 may not produce a winner and a lot might depend on who John Edwards decides to back in November.

So Obama is not doing badly. It will only be foolhardy to underestimate Clinton either, with the support of Democratic Establishment and a husband who was President, I think Obama is doing well putting up a credible fight against Clinton.

If Obama was the son of an ex-President and had the democratic establishment backing him, and then Hilary was a nobody coming from no where, she will not stand Obama.
Reason: She got no talents and their is nothing special about her other than being wife of former President.
Re: Obama For President? by McKren(m): 12:52pm On Jan 21, 2008
9ja4eva:

Doesnt look well for Obama

I think it looks better for Obama, coming from 25points down in Nevada to finish 6points down is progress.
Re: Obama For President? by dayokanu(m): 4:53pm On Jan 21, 2008
I have always been a Clinton supporter (Bill first) and defended him against references to his womanizing in his life, but now I look at his behavior in this campaign

and am thoroughly disgusted. Ihave met people who when they become disgusted with the Clintons, there is no way of changing their minds and I am beginning to

understand their feelings. If Barack is not the candidate, I will really have second thoughts of voting for Hillary and I am a life-long Democrat. Their behavior, when

faced with a serious challenger, is almost sick. And for a former president to behave in such classless behavior is revolting. Why do they (as a couple) feel pre-ordained

to occupy the White House again. And what role will he take as First Man if he is so heavy-handed in the campaign. Bring back Dennis Thatcher (Margaret's husband) who

never uttered a word and let her govern. They now don't go out to campaign again but just to malign Obama and achieve victory at all cost. If Clinton should win

Dem ticket, then McCain can as well stroll to the presidency. Instead of Clinton going out to campaign they taught Obama would just come there to make up the number

After Iowa when she lost woefully they now started playing dirty and Slinging mud at the Illinois senator,
Re: Obama For President? by Iman3(m): 5:16pm On Jan 21, 2008
McKren:

Clinton may have won popular vote in Nevada

But Obama won the election in practice.
Because he won more constituencies across Nevada, he got 13 delegates against Clinton's 12. At this stage the election is about how many delegates you win. Cos thats what will determine who will win in November.

Ok,you don change am to who won the highest number of delegates.

If Obama was the son of an ex-President and had the democratic establishment backing him, and then Hilary was a nobody coming from no where, she will not stand Obama.
Reason: She got no talents and their is nothing special about her other than being wife of former President.

Yeah,do you think Obama will be doing this well if he wasn't African-American? In politics,it is usually the trivial things that propel you to success. If Obama was a white man,there wouldn't this amount of hoopla over his candidacy.
Re: Obama For President? by Iman3(m): 5:20pm On Jan 21, 2008
@Dayokanu

Mudslinging is not the exclusive preserve of the Clinton campaign. Obama won't be where he is today if he didn't mount a successful campaign about the sexual impropriety of his Democratic challenger when they were running for the Senatorial primaries.

Have you seen the amount of mud thrown at Clinton? Imagine,Bill said that Obama's fictional stories about his Iraq stance were the biggest fairytale he had ever heard and they accused Bill of racism.Have you seen media attacks on Clinton's femininity.I have seen more anti-Clinton bile over the past 12 months than anti-Obama.

PS:The best thing Obama said in this campaign was that the Republican party was the party of ideas grin grin A rare candid admission of an obvious fact from the Democrats.
Re: Obama For President? by IykeD1(m): 5:28pm On Jan 21, 2008

Yeah,do you think Obama will be doing this well if he wasn't African-American? In politics,it is usually the trivial things that propel you to success. If Obama was a white man,there wouldn't this amount of hoopla over his candidacy.

And if Bill Clinton was an African American from rural Arkansas, you can bet your last dime that he would
have most likely ended up being the president of his Homeowners Association, not that of the USA. And
of course, there would have been no Hillary to talk about.

The fact is: the Clintons are the establishment while Obama is the outsider that is also saddled with the
burden of having to prove that he is competent on account of his race - a bigger burden that the Clintons
don't even have to worry about.
Re: Obama For President? by dayokanu(m): 5:33pm On Jan 21, 2008
I have not seen all of Obama's campaign but I have not been opportune to see him throwing shots at the Clinton's.

I saw Clinton and the fairytale story telling people that When Obama was asked in 2004 he said he would have done the same thing as George Bush.

What Obama was saying was that he wouldnt have gone to Iraq but as at 2004 if he were to be President and troops were already there he would have

towed the George Bush line.

Hilary came out with the "A voice of change that voted for 300million in the senate for Iraq. I begin to wonder If the Clinton's have an agenda of their own.

Its always Obama did this Obama did that. Obama never referred to the cry baby Hilary It was Edwards that did that. even though that was an opening for Obama but he did not go in dirty.

John Edwards went this way;
The post of President of United states calls for a strong and decisive personality who would give and radiate hope not a helpless president who would weep cos she lost a state. What would she do If God forbids Terrorists strike.
Re: Obama For President? by Iman3(m): 5:35pm On Jan 21, 2008
We can go into infinite permutations about what factors would have benefited or handicapped each politician to no avail. The reality is that being half-black has generally helped Obama, so far.

Being part of the establishment can be a burden.It is no guarantee of success and can only take you so far.Being an African-American and riding a wave of goodwill,allied with fawning coverage by the media,is also a major plus.

You know why Obama's "blackness" helps? Because he is not running as the Black candidate,unlike Jesse Jackson,Keyes or Sharpton.He has barely touched on issues of racial inequality.If Clinton was Black and he ran the same campaign as Obama,he will be a shoo-in for victory.Bill was the most consummate politician of his generation.
Re: Obama For President? by IykeD1(m): 5:50pm On Jan 21, 2008

Being part of the establishment can be a burden.It is no guarantee of success and can only take you so far.Being an African-American and riding a wave of goodwill,allied with[b] fawning coverage by the media,[/b]is also a major plus.

You know why Obama's "blackness" helps? Because he is not running as the Black candidate,unlike Jesse Jackson,Keyes or Sharpton.He has barely touched on issues of racial inequality.I[b]f Clinton was Black
and he ran the same campaign as Obama,he will be a shoo-in for victory.Bill was the most consummate politician of his generation. [/b]

I wouldn't consider all the publicity Obama is getting as "fawning". I may be wrong, but I believe
Clinton has been getting more favorable coverage than Obama (my opinion).

And on Clinton, I won't take that from him, but I can bet you there are black politicians with the same
abilities as Clinton, but who were never given the time of day to emerge by the establishment. It goes
back again to the power of the establishment - you are in and half of the job is done for you if
you can get the backings of the establishment. While an advantage does not gurantee success, it is
an advantage nevertheless. In this particular elections, the Clintons are the establishment and they
do enjoy its full backings. A case in point was when the GQ magazine was threatened with not being
able to gain further access to Bill Clinton if they were to go forward with an unflattering article about
internal wrangling within the Clinton campaign a few months ago. Of course, GQ caved in. Now that is
power (an advantage)!
Re: Obama For President? by Iman3(m): 5:57pm On Jan 21, 2008
Is Obama necessarily the best black politician? You are trying to convey the impression that Obama is running against the odds.Here is a man who is raising money by the bucket loads.He has gotten endorsements from many Democrats who are household names-from Kerry to Leahy.

As for your anecdotal evidence of media bias in favor of Clinton-here is a more blatant admission of media bias:[url=http://www.drudgereportarchives.com/dsp/search.htm?searchFor=%22NBC%20admits%20Obama%20Bias%3A%20'It's%20hard%20to%20stay%20objective%20covering%20this%20guy', %22]'It's hard to stay objective covering this guy', "[/url]
Re: Obama For President? by IykeD1(m): 6:06pm On Jan 21, 2008

Is Obama necessarily the best black politician? You are trying to convey the impression that Obama is running against the odds.Here is a man who is raising money by the bucket loads.He has gotten endorsements from many Democrats who are household names-from Kerry to Leahy.
And how did he get to the point of getting the bucket loads of endorsements and money that he is now
receiving? By simply being "black" or by working his butts off and letting the establishment know that is bankable? I am sure most pundits and observers in the media will agree that the odds are more against Obama than Clinton.

As for your anecdotal evidence of media bias in favor of Clinton-here is a more blatant admission of media bias:'It's hard to stay objective covering this guy', "
You may be right, but like I said earlier than in itself can not translate to a "fawning" media coverage!
Re: Obama For President? by Iman3(m): 7:09pm On Jan 21, 2008
Iyke-D:

By simply being "black" or by working his butts off and letting the establishment know that is bankable?

Working his butts off? Does he work harder than John Edwards, Dennis Kucinich or Bill Richardson ? What does working his butt off entail?Covering more states in campaigning,giving more speeches, producing more detailed policy positions? Working his butt off is a superficial claim that has no meaning.

In the Senate,he has one of the highest absentee rates in the entire Senate;never mind compared to Clinton,Biden and Edwards.As a State senator,he had a penchant for voting "present" instead of voting "yes" or "no" when he could be bothered to turn up.

He started campaigning for President within months of assuming his role as a US Senator so Obama hasn't excatly been working his butts off compared to Edwards or Biden.

You may be right, but like I said earlier than in itself can not translate to a "fawning" media coverage!

Which other candidate gets featured on the cover of Newsweek with an article that hardly contains a word of criticism ? Which other candidate have you seen a journalist admitting he finds it hard to stay objective with regards to that candidate?
Re: Obama For President? by debosky(m): 7:14pm On Jan 21, 2008
It is incontestable that the media loves Obama - he's photogenic, charming, charismatic, and very likeable

whether that translates to true substance is the $20m dollar question.

If it comes to 'hardworking' no one beats Edwards. That is a true grassroots politician for you.

Obama's pull comes from a lot of intangibles but is scant on solid specifics.
Re: Obama For President? by Horus(m): 8:52pm On Jan 21, 2008
More Americans think US. ready for black President

Four decades after Martin Luther King Jr.'s death and just weeks after Barack Obama's win in the Iowa caucus a CNN poll finds more Americans than ever before believe the country is ready for a black president.Seventy-two percent of white Americans and 61 percent of black Americans surveyed in a new CNN/Opinion Research Corp. poll released Monday say the nation is ready for a black commander in chief.That number is higher than it was two years ago, when 65 percent of whites and 54 percent of blacks felt the same way.

[img]http://obama.senate.gov/img/061114.mlk.jpg[/img]

It's also higher than the proportion of either men or women 64 percent and 65 percent, respectively who currently believe the nation is ready for a woman in the White House.The top six concerns for both whites and blacks in making their presidential choice this year are exactly the same in the following order  the economy, Iraq, terrorism, health care, gas prices and Iran though blacks place a higher level of importance on all those issues.But the groups part ways over the issue of race relations. That concern is roughly as important as taxes to black voters this election year, with roughly four in 10 saying it will have a major impact on their presidential vote. But just 12 percent of whites feel the same.Roughly four in 10 individuals in both groups say that the country has fulfilled all, or at least a great deal, of King's dream. However, they have different views on whether King's dream will ever be fully realized in the United States. When asked whether race relations will always pose a problem in the United States, about half of black Americans, 52 percent, said yes and just 43 percent of whites shared that view, a decline from the 53 percent who answered the same way 15 years ago.The survey, which includes interviews with 1,393 adult Americans, including 743 whites and 513 blacks, was conducted by telephone January 14-17 and has a sampling error of plus or minus 4.5 percentage points.

Source: http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/01/21/mlk.day.poll/
Re: Obama For President? by Truthman(m): 9:26pm On Jan 21, 2008
@Horus,
So because obama is black (african-american) he should be president? I have nothing against his person however I believe he lacks maturity required to be president of the US. I was reliable informed that he left Nevada even before the results were announced. It has always been the tradition in US politics for the losing side to make concession speech before the winner. he obviously did not do that and sa far as I am concerned he is a sore loser.
Re: Obama For President? by IykeD1(m): 10:12pm On Jan 21, 2008

@Horus,
So because obama is black (african-american) he should be president? I have nothing
against his person however I believe he lacks maturity required to be president of the US. I
was reliable informed that he . . .

Its not a question of whether Obama should be president because he is black. The real
question on most people's lips is whether America is ready for a black president. Mind you,
most of the black candidates in the past, were generally considered non-electable materials.
Do you answer the elect-ability (my word) question by sitting on the sidelines or by going
out there to prove it.

Fact is he has has surprised a lot of the nay-sayers (your including) by winning Iowa and
given Hillary Clinton a real fight. Can you imagine anyone bringing Hillary to tears in public?
Her margin of victory is not worth celebrating and they know all it takes is for them to slip
up once and Obama will eat their cake. Mind you as far Nevada goes, Obama won the
Delegates even though Clinton won the popular contest (correct me if I am wrong) - the
meat is in the number of delegates won.

left Nevada even before the results were announced. It has always been the tradition in US
politics for the losing side to make concession speech before the winner. he obviously did not
do that and sa far as I am concerned he is a sore loser.
Hmmm, are you telling us now that you know better than his campaign managers?

Maturity:
If the USA can endure two terms of GW, then by GOD Obama has more than what it takes
to become the president of the country.
Re: Obama For President? by Uche2nna(m): 10:14pm On Jan 21, 2008
Please who won the south carolina polls undecided
Re: Obama For President? by IykeD1(m): 10:17pm On Jan 21, 2008

Working his butts off? Huh Does he work harder than John Edwards, Dennis Kucinich or Bill Richardson ? What does working his butt off entail?Covering more states in campaigning,giving more speeches, producing more detailed policy positions? Working his butt off is a superficial claim that has no meaning.

In the Senate,he has one of the highest absentee rates in the entire Senate;never mind compared to Clinton,Biden and Edwards.As a State senator,he had a penchant for voting "present" instead of voting "yes" or "no" when he could be bothered to turn up.

He started campaigning for President within months of assuming his role as a US Senator so Obama hasn't excatly been working his butts off compared to Edwards or Biden.

Not sure what you said above has any significance to what's at stake. Being a senator is one thing, being
President is another entirely (I suppose thats why Biden is a fine senator, but can't find his feet close to
a presidential nomination smiley). Sorry if my "working their butts" off barometer is slightly off.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Trump China Trade Deal Agreed, US To Roll Back Tariffs In Stages / Kentucky Tornado: Two Babies Pulled ALIVE From Rubble( Pics, Video) / Israel’s Defense Minister To Travel To US As Part Of Preparations To Strike Iran

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.