Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,149 members, 7,880,599 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 10:04 PM

Mikel Obi Deletes Twitter Account After Racial Abuse - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Obi Deletes Twitter Account After Racial Abuse (23174 Views)

Olimpija Ljubljana Boss Leaves After Racial Abusing A Nigerian Player / Mikel Obi Deletes Twitter Accountover Racist Comments / Mikel Shuts Twitter Account After Racial Abuse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mikel Obi Deletes Twitter Account After Racial Abuse by jidabod(m): 8:43am On Sep 21, 2012
deelicious:

Do you understand English at all?

I don't think so
Re: Mikel Obi Deletes Twitter Account After Racial Abuse by mizzyboy007: 8:49am On Sep 21, 2012
Fulop: Too bad.....but d guys decision is a damn funyy one..i cnt stop laughing...lol
dude, it aint funnyy..._ won't understand how painful it is until it happens to u.
Re: Mikel Obi Deletes Twitter Account After Racial Abuse by blessedmayor(m): 8:50am On Sep 21, 2012
damn u all.
Re: Mikel Obi Deletes Twitter Account After Racial Abuse by redsun(m): 8:51am On Sep 21, 2012
I always find it disgusting when i see europe football news on the frontage of this forum.

It reminds me of fo-oolish folow follow africanchristiansand moslems.

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Deletes Twitter Account After Racial Abuse by emsquare(m): 8:52am On Sep 21, 2012
Okay!
Re: Mikel Obi Deletes Twitter Account After Racial Abuse by BizBooks(m): 8:54am On Sep 21, 2012
When you hear some of these Chelsea fans abusing Mikel, you will think that Chelsea played a
weak team. Lest they forget, Juventus are the current Italian Champions and have not lost a
match in their last 42 games. So a draw against them is not a bad result.

John Terry, Ashley Cole, David Luiz, Frank Lampard, Petr Cech etc have all made mistakes that
cost Chelsea a game. I did not hear these people abusing them then. Moreover, it is not as if
Mikel gave up the ball and Juve scored immediately. They had ample opportunity to win the ball
back but failed. If Mikel is to be blamed for the goal, then he should be given credit for Chelsea's
equalizer against Bayern during the Champions league final. If you have forgotten, here's what
happened before Drogba equalized:

Chelsea won a free kick in their own half
Mikel looked down the field and made a long pass to Torres
Torres tried to beat a Bayern defender and got a corner kick
Mata took the corner kick and Drogba scored

As you can see, the whole goal scoring sequence started with Mikel. If he had given the ball
to somebody else, Chelsea may not have won the Champions league as there was very little
time left when he made that pass to Torres.

6 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Deletes Twitter Account After Racial Abuse by wildchild1: 8:56am On Sep 21, 2012
redsun: I always find it disgusting when i see europe football news on the frontage of this forum.

It reminds me of fo-oolish folow follow africanchristiansand moslems.
Can somebody please rate the brain in the comment above?
Re: Mikel Obi Deletes Twitter Account After Racial Abuse by valdubem(m): 8:58am On Sep 21, 2012
hw e take concern me? mtshewwww? if they wan kill am, abeg make dem kill am. nonsense mikel
Re: Mikel Obi Deletes Twitter Account After Racial Abuse by acidtalk: 9:00am On Sep 21, 2012
wild child: For this your comment,its obvious you are a racist yourself..is it only seun that puts topic on the front page?

Open your eyes BAT
Seun leads this forum so he should bear the bulk of the blame.
Re: Mikel Obi Deletes Twitter Account After Racial Abuse by freecocoa(f): 9:01am On Sep 21, 2012
Some people are just useless sha, what's all the insult on mikel for? Like he's the only one who's ever made a mistake in football, abeg make we hear word.

Mikel sef for no delete the account.
Re: Mikel Obi Deletes Twitter Account After Racial Abuse by Obinoscopy(m): 9:01am On Sep 21, 2012
hovic: If you abused Mikel, you aren't a supporter,
it's as simple as that. We don't want you
and we don't need you. Thanx...
John Obi Mikel de-activated his twitter
accounts because fans were verbally
abusing him
. The fans that abused him are
pathetic.

Point of correction. They were not just abusing him, they were abusing his race as well
Re: Mikel Obi Deletes Twitter Account After Racial Abuse by mmmustapha(m): 9:03am On Sep 21, 2012
Who d hell is dis mikel pls
Re: Mikel Obi Deletes Twitter Account After Racial Abuse by redsun(m): 9:04am On Sep 21, 2012
wild child: Can somebody please rate the brain in the comment above?

The brain of a sage.And you? that of a maga that is born to follow stupi-dly.
Re: Mikel Obi Deletes Twitter Account After Racial Abuse by solomon111(m): 9:04am On Sep 21, 2012
I am ashamed to be a chelsea fan right now.
Re: Mikel Obi Deletes Twitter Account After Racial Abuse by acidtalk: 9:06am On Sep 21, 2012
mmmustapha: Who d hell is dis mikel pls

he is a yoruba actor

3 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Deletes Twitter Account After Racial Abuse by Nobody: 9:07am On Sep 21, 2012
emmke: You need to visit football sites frequented by whites to understand how these guys hate Mikel.

Guy, thats not true. I visit these sites and its amazing how much they love him; at times they hype him above the likes song, am damn serious.

And that goal wasn't really his fault. He gave a sweet through pass to hazard but he couldn't follow, and the juve guy was faster.
Re: Mikel Obi Deletes Twitter Account After Racial Abuse by Nobody: 9:14am On Sep 21, 2012
tjskii: For some reason this 2facesong is wat comes to mind

Ma lorope omopewo ni ko lomalowo
Ma lorope no be gbogbowa we go make dis money

Meaning
Re: Mikel Obi Deletes Twitter Account After Racial Abuse by tjskii(f): 9:15am On Sep 21, 2012
All of u complaiinin bout my post must be mad,iv dislikd that mikel boy since his altercation with my tuface,I dnt giv a crap wat happens to him and dts y my post is relevant to dis thread,if u dnt lik it jump off 3rd mainland angry angry
Re: Mikel Obi Deletes Twitter Account After Racial Abuse by wildchild1: 9:15am On Sep 21, 2012
acidtalk:

Open your eyes BAT
Seun leads this forum so he should bear the bulk of the blame.
BIMBO,do you realize there are ibo moderators? And where did u get your statistics that its only bad topics of the ibos that are always on the front page?
Re: Mikel Obi Deletes Twitter Account After Racial Abuse by Nobody: 9:16am On Sep 21, 2012
I'm not a fan of Mikel but those fans are pack of ingrates!
Re: Mikel Obi Deletes Twitter Account After Racial Abuse by RichDad1(m): 9:17am On Sep 21, 2012
Can someone quote some if the said racist comments ??
Re: Mikel Obi Deletes Twitter Account After Racial Abuse by Nobody: 9:18am On Sep 21, 2012
ebamma: Abeg if oyingbo man employ u dey pay u 50 thousands pounds a week(about 12 million naira) dey call u monkey abeg you no for enjoy that work

Na wa o! I complain?
Provided it can buy me my GARRI and oha soup.
Mikel should leave the club na, if e get mind!
Rubbish!
Re: Mikel Obi Deletes Twitter Account After Racial Abuse by wildchild1: 9:20am On Sep 21, 2012
redsun:

The brain of a sage.And you? that of a maga that is born to follow stupi-dly.
I guess ur brain divorced ur head,as a result,you are dullard...
Re: Mikel Obi Deletes Twitter Account After Racial Abuse by Nobody: 9:21am On Sep 21, 2012
tjskii: All of u complaiinin bout my post must be mad,iv dislikd that mikel boy since his altercation with my tuface,I dnt giv a crap wat happens to him and dts y my post is relevant to dis thread,if u dnt lik it jump off 3rd mainland angry angry

What did the boy do? What did Mikel do to 2face huh? To know person na by force? Dem be friends before? Dem eat GARRI together as brothers? Haba! How much 2face get sef compared to mikel? If Mikel no dey play ball 2face go hail am before?
Rubbish!

3 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Deletes Twitter Account After Racial Abuse by solomon111(m): 9:23am On Sep 21, 2012
tjskii: All of u complaiinin bout my post must be mad,iv dislikd that mikel boy since his altercation with my tuface,I dnt giv a crap wat happens to him and dts y my post is relevant to dis thread,if u dnt lik it jump off 3rd mainland angry angry
Do you have a brain at all?
Does 2face knows you?
Idiota.

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Deletes Twitter Account After Racial Abuse by solomon111(m): 9:26am On Sep 21, 2012
didadavid:

Guy, thats not true. I visit these sites and its amazing how much they love him; at times they hype him above the likes song, am damn serious.

And that goal wasn't really his fault. He gave a sweet through pass to hazard but he couldn't follow, and the juve guy was faster.
That is a lie.
Mikel is injustly vilified,after most matches,especially from ghanians in those foreign sites.
Re: Mikel Obi Deletes Twitter Account After Racial Abuse by solomon111(m): 9:26am On Sep 21, 2012
didadavid:

Re: Mikel Obi Deletes Twitter Account After Racial Abuse by tjskii(f): 9:27am On Sep 21, 2012
bbpreye.:

What did the boy do? What did Mikel do to 2face huh? To know person na by force? Dem be friends before? Dem eat GARRI together as brothers? Haba! How much 2face get sef compared to mikel? If Mikel no dey play ball 2face go hail am before?
Rubbish!
Mr man,evry human shud learn to be civil to others regardless of their social status,shebi he dey feel lik bigboy dey snub peopl up and down,welll those oyibos dt hez feelin a part of just snobbed him too,so evryone shud quit complainin mscheew

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Deletes Twitter Account After Racial Abuse by tjskii(f): 9:29am On Sep 21, 2012
solomon111: Do you have a brain at all?
Does 2face knows you?
Idiota.
And does mikel kno u at all,u sweat from a baboonz balls angry
Re: Mikel Obi Deletes Twitter Account After Racial Abuse by nitlad: 9:31am On Sep 21, 2012
Typical.
Re: Mikel Obi Deletes Twitter Account After Racial Abuse by Nobody: 9:34am On Sep 21, 2012
solomon111: I am ashamed to be a chelsea fan right now.
No need to be ashamed. It's a white man's world.
Lolz. does Mikel even know who this your 2face is.
Re: Mikel Obi Deletes Twitter Account After Racial Abuse by solomon111(m): 9:34am On Sep 21, 2012
tjskii:
And does mikel kno u at all,u sweat from a baboonz balls angry
I pity any man in your life.
By the way,how old are you?
You seem to be enjoying the attention.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ogenyi Onazi To Donate Boots To Nigerian Talents On His Return Home / Ahmed Musa Scores To Rescue Leicester City, As Fans Congratulate Him / Real Madrid Named Most Valuable Brand In World Football [Top 10]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.