Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,841 members, 7,872,826 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:59 PM

Mikel Obi Deletes Twitter Account After Racial Abuse - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Obi Deletes Twitter Account After Racial Abuse (23157 Views)

Olimpija Ljubljana Boss Leaves After Racial Abusing A Nigerian Player / Mikel Obi Deletes Twitter Accountover Racist Comments / Mikel Shuts Twitter Account After Racial Abuse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mikel Obi Deletes Twitter Account After Racial Abuse by Nobody: 9:35am On Sep 21, 2012
tjskii:
Mr man,evry human shud learn to be civil to others regardless of their social status,shebi he dey feel lik bigboy dey snub peopl up and down,welll those oyibos dt hez feelin a part of just snobbed him too,so evryone shud quit complainin mscheew

People are making bread am here arguing rubbish!
I get GARRI to chop this afternoon abeg!
Bleep 2face and mikel!
Re: Mikel Obi Deletes Twitter Account After Racial Abuse by solomon111(m): 9:36am On Sep 21, 2012
tjskii:
And does mikel kno u at all,u sweat from a baboonz balls angry
So an african suffers racism,which could have been me,and you are asking,does he knows me.
I pity any man in your life.
By the way,how old are you?
You seem to be enjoying the attention.
Re: Mikel Obi Deletes Twitter Account After Racial Abuse by babsjnr(m): 9:36am On Sep 21, 2012
ebamma: I will take all the racial insults for a 50 thousand pounds a week after tax wages,
u don't have a clue about racism
Re: Mikel Obi Deletes Twitter Account After Racial Abuse by trent9002(m): 9:37am On Sep 21, 2012
I can do anything for €50,000 a week, including being called a black monkey every five minutes.
Re: Mikel Obi Deletes Twitter Account After Racial Abuse by emmke(m): 9:39am On Sep 21, 2012
solomon111: That is a lie.
Mikel is injustly vilified,after most matches,especially from ghanians in those foreign sites.
very true. Ghanaians always join the bandwagon in spewing hate slurs against Mikel. They seem to be aggrieved at the fact that Mikel has taken the place of Essien.
Re: Mikel Obi Deletes Twitter Account After Racial Abuse by ifysimple(f): 9:39am On Sep 21, 2012
Todaynatoday: I've always known that chelshit fans are all "AGBEROS" even the ones' abroad.
Na today pesin dey make mistake 4 football? European "AGBEROS"

Hahahahaha
Re: Mikel Obi Deletes Twitter Account After Racial Abuse by solomon111(m): 9:39am On Sep 21, 2012
trent9002: I can do anything for €50,000 a week, including being called a black monkey every five minutes.
lmao.
Na when them stab you,you go know.
Re: Mikel Obi Deletes Twitter Account After Racial Abuse by tjskii(f): 9:40am On Sep 21, 2012
solomon111: So an african suffers racism,which could have been me,and you are asking,does he knows me.
I pity any man in your life.
By the way,how old are you?
You seem to be enjoying the attention.

Its obvios u ave nothing to say,just shut the f*up and stay outta my way,
Re: Mikel Obi Deletes Twitter Account After Racial Abuse by solomon111(m): 9:42am On Sep 21, 2012
tjskii:

Its obvios u ave nothing to say,just shut the f*up and stay outta my way,
yes,ma.
Smh.
Re: Mikel Obi Deletes Twitter Account After Racial Abuse by redsun(m): 9:43am On Sep 21, 2012
wild child: I guess ur brain divorced ur head,as a result,you are dullard...

Suspended animation creatures like you have no place in the real where rational creatures like me exist.You are the kind of creature the same people you lick thier albino asses called monkeys.

You probably watched tottenam match with some primitive european country club yesterday,where your fellow blacks,who are in all sense more rational than animals like you,because they are making money bleeping with oyinbos,were ridiculed as monkeys.

I bet you were cheering?idio=t.
Re: Mikel Obi Deletes Twitter Account After Racial Abuse by unekwubaby: 9:44am On Sep 21, 2012
Todaynatoday: I've always known that chelshit fans are all "AGBEROS" even the ones' abroad.
Na today pesin dey make mistake 4 football? European "AGBEROS"

gbam,when VALDES made his own blunder because we BARCA fans are more learned than the formal we didnt complain ooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Mikel Obi Deletes Twitter Account After Racial Abuse by solomon111(m): 9:46am On Sep 21, 2012
unekwubaby:

gbam,when VALDES made his own blunder because we BARCA fans are more learned than the formal we didnt complain ooooooooooooooooooo
That is because he is white.
Eto'o suffered racism from barca fans,whenever he missed a scoring chance.
Re: Mikel Obi Deletes Twitter Account After Racial Abuse by samilo88(m): 9:46am On Sep 21, 2012
I am a chelsea fan but sincerely it hurts me to see hw chelsea fan behave both home nd away..chelsea fans frm england ar d most stupid fans in england. When chelsea is trailing at home stamford bridge is always quiet unlike liverpool fans who never let their team walk alone. When Terry was falling all over d pitch last season and also almost cost us d champ league trophy dis fans were no where to be found. When Cech was making blunders in succession no one cried out. Just a mistake that lead to a well deserved draw those douchebags are abusing Mikel racially..God Punish all of them.

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Deletes Twitter Account After Racial Abuse by acidtalk: 9:46am On Sep 21, 2012
wild child: BIMBO,do you realize there are ibo moderators? And where did u get your statistics that its only bad topics of the ibos that are always on the front page?

free me abeg.
Re: Mikel Obi Deletes Twitter Account After Racial Abuse by Nobody: 9:49am On Sep 21, 2012
igbsam:
Who told you it was Nigeria. Its because of the ball he gave away during the champion game against Juventus. Fans were furious at him for such blunder and are all abusing him. Wetin Concern Nigeria with Racism, u hear say we white ? Rather, some Nigerians dey worship white men. We never chop belleful, na racism we wan begin entertain ?
big mumu. You just dey rant up and down. You no even understand wetin you dey reply.
Re: Mikel Obi Deletes Twitter Account After Racial Abuse by XFive: 9:50am On Sep 21, 2012
tjskii: For some reason this 2facesong is wat comes to mind

Ma lorope omopewo ni ko lomalowo
Ma lorope no be gbogbowa we go make dis money

Sharrap if u do not know what to say
Re: Mikel Obi Deletes Twitter Account After Racial Abuse by kumar101(f): 9:52am On Sep 21, 2012
Mikel na heavy mumu
Re: Mikel Obi Deletes Twitter Account After Racial Abuse by Leobreezy(m): 9:58am On Sep 21, 2012
acidtalk: You all condemning the Racial attacks and abuse should SHUT the Fu*ck up.

Are you all not worst racist to you fellow Nigerian?
Racism has gone far beyond colour discrimination.

How else can you explain the tribal war going on in this forum every second of each passing day. Where Ibo insults the Yoruba's at the slightest topic and Yoruba does the same too to the hausa.

Jonathan is even the worst racist (trbalist) currently in Nigeria as he is more concerned abouth the welfare of the South-South people instead of Nigeria as a whole.

Seun is the worst racist on this forum. As ONLY bad news of the Ibos are put on the frontpage.

The ONLY Patrotic Nigeria that still exist as at today is Obasanjo. That man judges fairly without putting religion or ethnicity to play.
An undeniable axiom.
Re: Mikel Obi Deletes Twitter Account After Racial Abuse by Nobody: 9:58am On Sep 21, 2012
acidtalk: You all condemning the Racial attacks and abuse should SHUT the Fu*ck up.

Are you all not worst racist to you fellow Nigerian?
Racism has gone far beyond colour discrimination.

How else can you explain the tribal war going on in this forum every second of each passing day. Where Ibo insults the Yoruba's at the slightest topic and Yoruba does the same too to the hausa.

Jonathan is even the worst racist (trbalist) currently in Nigeria as he is more concerned abouth the welfare of the South-South people instead of Nigeria as a whole.

Seun is the worst racist on this forum. As ONLY bad news of the Ibos are put on the frontpage.

The ONLY Patrotic Nigeria that still exist as at today is Obasanjo. That man judges fairly without putting religion or ethnicity to play.

Good point. People complain so much about the whites being racists, but i believe tribalism is even worse. We as Nigerians are supposed to love and support ourselves irrespective of our tribes, but we allow racism to grow by being tribalistic. We need help in this country *smh*
Re: Mikel Obi Deletes Twitter Account After Racial Abuse by Johnsinia(m): 10:00am On Sep 21, 2012
Naija! Fix ur own tribal war b4 correcting others dat are by far betta dan u. Anyway, am nt a chelsea fan bt dos dat insulted mikel be it an oyibos or blackis or even Nigerians are all fooooooooooooooooooooolish.
Re: Mikel Obi Deletes Twitter Account After Racial Abuse by Nobody: 10:00am On Sep 21, 2012
kumar101: Mikel na heavy mumu

Raised to power 2!
E be like plenty e never eat GARRI since for england! Make e come back home come chop better GARRI and oha soup so him go dey reason well!
Rubbish!
Re: Mikel Obi Deletes Twitter Account After Racial Abuse by Johnsinia(m): 10:00am On Sep 21, 2012
Naija! Fix ur own tribal war b4 correcting others dat are by far betta dan u. Anyway, am nt a chelsea fan bt dos dat insulted mikel be it an oyibos or blackis or even Nigerians are all fooooooooooooooooooooolis.
Re: Mikel Obi Deletes Twitter Account After Racial Abuse by omar22(m): 10:00am On Sep 21, 2012
solomon111: That is because he is white.
Eto'o suffered racism from barca fans,whenever he missed a scoring chance.

Look when Pierre Wome missed the penalty that demied Cameroun reaching the 2006 world cup
his whole family house was burnt down, Sanni Keita got death treats from Nigerian fans for getting a red card.

JOhn Terry wasnt among the 5 to take the penalty in Moscow but to take the glory he jumped ahead of Solomon Kalou and handed the cup to United the Chelsea fans forgave him, he slept with his colleagues partner they forgave him if that was another player like Mikel, Mikel would gone from the clublu

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Deletes Twitter Account After Racial Abuse by Johnsinia(m): 10:03am On Sep 21, 2012
Naija! Fix ur own tribal war b4 correcting others dat are by far betta dan u. Anyway, am nt a chelsea fan bt dos dat insulted mikel be it an oyibos or blackis or even Nigerians are all fooooooooooooooooooooolis. And he (mikel) is also an idiot 2 ve turnd down d call 2 play 4 is country.
Re: Mikel Obi Deletes Twitter Account After Racial Abuse by Olalekan0(m): 10:04am On Sep 21, 2012
ebamma: I will take all the racial insults for a 50 thousand pounds a week after tax wages,
i will do same for far less,say £15,000 a month. Why would i take offence at anyone calling me black when am in fact black.
Re: Mikel Obi Deletes Twitter Account After Racial Abuse by Jyde89: 10:05am On Sep 21, 2012
i'll do it for 25k a month so long as it does'nt involve any physical contact.
Re: Mikel Obi Deletes Twitter Account After Racial Abuse by emyibe(m): 10:06am On Sep 21, 2012
Nonsense!him delete am by mistake oh him no sabi use twitter it serves him right after-all he prefers Chelsea to naija. so let him face them there they will still boo him well well for there next match.
Re: Mikel Obi Deletes Twitter Account After Racial Abuse by meritdee(m): 10:10am On Sep 21, 2012
A dumb and retarded brain would bring up the issue of Mikel and 2Face in this thread. Is 2Face the one who collected the pass from mikel and scored for the Turin giants. They are both on different paths. One plays ball and the other entertains with songs and do u want them to come club in ur living room before u understand that these celebrities have a way of settling differences but would continue to fool the foolish ones who are after the negative stories they read about them... Don't be so dumb to go resurrect dead iss, these guys have moved and ur here reveling in the past..

Back to football... I was furious at Mikel for pass too, he did that mistake more than once on that CL night, but I later realized that it was his off day, but then he was better than Lampard the whole night. If Lampard had been effective in that match, the score line would have gone chelsea way and it would have been more than 2 goals. Ramires too, hasn't gotten the rhythm of last season. So the heavy responsibility was mostly on Mikel in the central park and Oscar who was returning to midfield to help and once oscar was dealt with, everything changed and chelsea was punished. Mistakes happen everyday in football, Terry has done more mistakes that leads to goals in the last 3 seasons than any other chelsea player, yet he's still celebrated as a legend, Lampard has been the worst player in the central midfield this season.. Mikel is the one covering for him... That night marked Mikel's 246th match in blues colour for chelsea and his mistakes are rare. But his mistakes are costly because He's like the Gasket in Chelsea's engine, once it burns, the engine starts doing Overheating. I dnt rili like Mikel cuz of one thing, he plays save a lot. He need to start taking charge.. He's grown with a lot of experience. So Cut the slack, don't crucify him.. He has done more help than damages. Forget 2face and Mikel's issue, they are brothers and friends

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Deletes Twitter Account After Racial Abuse by Caseless: 10:15am On Sep 21, 2012
D rich also cry! D chauvinistic MIKEL who tinks chelsea is beta dan nigeria and wld rather die 4 englnd instead of 9ja is now in racial turmoil..poetic justice i must say! He's a racist 2 9jria and 9jrians..so let him hav a taste of wat it feel 2 b abused
Re: Mikel Obi Deletes Twitter Account After Racial Abuse by omar22(m): 10:17am On Sep 21, 2012
meritdee: A dumb and retarded brain would bring up the issue of Mikel and 2Face in this thread. Is 2Face the one who collected the pass from mikel and scored for the Turin giants. They are both on different paths. One plays ball and the other entertains with songs and do u want them to come club in ur living room before u understand that these celebrities have a way of settling differences but would continue to fool the foolish ones who are after the negative stories they read about them... Don't be so dumb to go resurrect dead iss, these guys have moved and ur here reveling in the past..

Back to football... I was furious at Mikel for pass too, he did that mistake more than once on that CL night, but I later realized that it was his off day, but then he was better than Lampard the whole night. If Lampard had been effective in that match, the score line would have gone chelsea way and it would have been more than 2 goals. Ramires too, hasn't gotten the rhythm of last season. So the heavy responsibility was mostly on Mikel in the central park and Oscar who was returning to midfield to help and once oscar was dealt with, everything changed and chelsea was punished. Mistakes happen everyday in football, Terry has done more mistakes that leads to goals in the last 3 seasons than any other chelsea player, yet he's still celebrated as a legend, Lampard has been the worst player in the central midfield this season.. Mikel is the one covering for him... That night marked Mikel's 246th match in blues colour for chelsea and his mistakes are rare. But his mistakes are costly because He's like the Gasket in Chelsea's engine, once it burns, the engine starts doing Overheating. I dnt rili like Mikel cuz of one thing, he plays save a lot. He need to start taking charge.. He's grown with a lot of experience. So Cut the slack, don't crucify him.. He has done more help than damages. Forget 2face and Mikel's issue, they are brothers and friends

Spot on though people are split on this Mikel issue, but Mikel gave the ball away, the ball still travelled to Juve's half then came back everyone stood and watch and then John Terry took the lazy option to mark a player and Quiggy scored.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1340694-chelsea-vs-juventus-6-things-we-learned-in-2-2-draw
Re: Mikel Obi Deletes Twitter Account After Racial Abuse by finallytalking: 10:19am On Sep 21, 2012
Aifey: Tht shows humility. Anywhre every one makes mistake. Top players do miss even penalty when its needed most. Roney, C.ronaldo, kaka, shevshenko, drogba. Where they crucified? Whites hates blacks everywhre in d world. Its only in nigeria they worship whites. Inferiority complex.

in my honest opinion, It is the average black man's lack of self worth that makes him feel racially abused. If a white man calls you a monkey, smile and call him a pig if you feel the need to retort, they do look like pigs don't they? the same way we look like monkeys.

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Deletes Twitter Account After Racial Abuse by omar22(m): 10:21am On Sep 21, 2012
caseless: D rich also cry! D chauvinistic MIKEL who tinks chelsea is beta dan nigeria and wld rather die 4 englnd instead of 9ja is now in racial turmoil..poetic justice i must say! He's a racist 2 9jria and 9jrians..so let him hav a taste of wat it feel 2 b abused

Please tell me where is Thompson Oliha today, I believe his career ended while playing for Nigeria and what did Nigeria do for him?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ogenyi Onazi Begins Recovery Process After Successful Surgery (photos) / Arsenal Star Alex Iwobi Celebrates 20th Birthday, Shares Childhood Photos / Ahmed Musa Scores To Rescue Leicester City, As Fans Congratulate Him

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.