Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,840 members, 7,872,818 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:48 PM

Mikel Obi Deletes Twitter Account After Racial Abuse - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Obi Deletes Twitter Account After Racial Abuse (23155 Views)

Olimpija Ljubljana Boss Leaves After Racial Abusing A Nigerian Player / Mikel Obi Deletes Twitter Accountover Racist Comments / Mikel Shuts Twitter Account After Racial Abuse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mikel Obi Deletes Twitter Account After Racial Abuse by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 21, 2012
Jglad: y cant people jst let d poor guy be?

HE HIS RICHER THAN YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION
Re: Mikel Obi Deletes Twitter Account After Racial Abuse by omar22(m): 3:05pm On Sep 21, 2012
He earns over £5m a year and people are worried about how he didnt say hello to 2face or deleted a twitter account

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Deletes Twitter Account After Racial Abuse by logica(m): 3:07pm On Sep 21, 2012
Chanchit: I'm not a Chelsea or Mikel, but John Terry and Cech also make blunders, so why should Mikel be crucified..
I was gonna ask why John Terry was not targeted.
Re: Mikel Obi Deletes Twitter Account After Racial Abuse by Nobody: 3:10pm On Sep 21, 2012
omar22: He earns over £5m a year and people are worried about how he didnt say hello to 2face or deleted a twitter account
money is not everything
he is just an arrogant and overhyped player,28-30 is the shelf life for most athletes,he will stop earning much very soon
Re: Mikel Obi Deletes Twitter Account After Racial Abuse by logica(m): 3:13pm On Sep 21, 2012
ehie:
money is not everything
he is just an arrogant and overhyped player,28-30 is the shelf life for most athletes,he will stop earning much very soon
Why does the fact that he earns much bother you so much? You better go find ways to earn money too, and stop griping over someone earning a living.
Re: Mikel Obi Deletes Twitter Account After Racial Abuse by logica(m): 3:14pm On Sep 21, 2012
Monkey this, monkey that. Look, I will call a white man a monkey in a jiffy. I've seen some who look more like monkeys than I do. I've even seen some who look like owls, bulldogs, even fish-face. Yes, I've seen many that remind me of pigs. So I don't get bothered by monkeys calling me a monkey.

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Deletes Twitter Account After Racial Abuse by omar22(m): 3:15pm On Sep 21, 2012
ehie:
money is not everything

Was he arrogant to you? and what world are you living (28-30 years is the shell life of an athlete) how old is Ryan Giggs? 38years, because his career as a footballers stop doesnt mean another career cannot start, he has enough to invest in a coaching course for his future.
Re: Mikel Obi Deletes Twitter Account After Racial Abuse by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 21, 2012
how many players are 38,they have to be exceptionally good,which he isn't,he is at best average
Re: Mikel Obi Deletes Twitter Account After Racial Abuse by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 21, 2012
omar22:

he has enough to invest in a coaching course for his future.
if he was smart he would but anyone dumb enough to destroy bridges instead of building them will be too dumb to invest into tangible projects,he will probably have people around him to stroke his ego,telling him he is the Sun God and the morning star,and he will be carryn his nose up in the air associating with only the uber rich,anyway make we dey see since i aint God,but he is being set up for a big fall.
and please i dont watch football,all i know is that he is an average player,overhyped and a snub.ciao
Re: Mikel Obi Deletes Twitter Account After Racial Abuse by omar22(m): 3:23pm On Sep 21, 2012
ehie: how many players are 38,they have to be exceptionally good,which he isn't,he is at best average

It does not matter whether he is below average...

from 2006 to date, calculate an average £1m a years (n250m) after tax from 2006 to date! he has enough to buy half of his state, actually he has enough to make his money work for him If you can make your money work for you, you could retire TOMORROW from work for the rest of his life! thats why they have adviser.
Re: Mikel Obi Deletes Twitter Account After Racial Abuse by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 21, 2012
abegi leave me jare,
Re: Mikel Obi Deletes Twitter Account After Racial Abuse by Nobody: 3:25pm On Sep 21, 2012
omar22:

It does not matter whether he is below average...

from 2006 to date, calculate an average £1m a years (n250m) after tax from 2006 to date! he has enough to buy half of his state, actually he has enough to make his money work for him If you can make your money work for you, you could retire TOMORROW from work for the rest of his life! thats why they have adviser.
abegi leave me jare,see how you are salivating,if you check he has probably blown tru his fortune what are his investments here in Nigeria,the country he despises and in his UK,his adopted motherland,since you are so up to date about his finances.
Re: Mikel Obi Deletes Twitter Account After Racial Abuse by Joeadamu86: 3:25pm On Sep 21, 2012
As far as I am concern that goal was not caused by Mikel,John Terry left his marker,and Petr Czech would have done better,it was more of a defensive blunder than passing error.
Re: Mikel Obi Deletes Twitter Account After Racial Abuse by logica(m): 3:29pm On Sep 21, 2012
ehie: if he was smart he would but anyone dumb enough to destroy bridges instead of building them will be too dumb to invest into tangible projects,he will probably have people around him to stroke his ego,telling him he is the Sun God and the morning star,and he will be carryn his nose up in the air associating with only the uber rich,anyway make we dey see since i aint God,but he is being set up for a big fall.
and please i dont watch football,all i know is that he is an average player,overhyped and a snub.ciao
I always love to read the analyses of the lives of the rich and famous (and well-to-do) from nonentities and ne'er-do-wells. At least we've come to know Mikel, and if he crashes as you hope, he still lives in the anals - Came, Saw, Conquered. But who are you? Who speaks about you? Invest more time in your life so that others can analyze your life online as you are doing here.

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Deletes Twitter Account After Racial Abuse by omar22(m): 3:30pm On Sep 21, 2012
ehie: if he was smart he would but anyone dumb enough to destroy bridges instead of building them will be too dumb to invest into tangible projects,he will probably have people around him to stroke his ego,telling him he is the Sun God and the morning star,and he will be carryn his nose up in the air associating with only the uber rich,anyway make we dey see since i aint God,but he is being set up for a big fall.

I would say it again! did he snub you? the main fact here is that he doesnt know you? or whether you exist! he coulb 2face for all he cares its not a crime, 2face is not Mikel's brother so he owes him nothing, Overhype,you could call it overhype, some would call it God's favour, David Beckham hasnt got half the talent Jay Jay Okocha or Giggs but he earns 10 times more than them, its in the Bible, "you shall earn houses you didnt build" Promotion is the hands of God. and not man.
Re: Mikel Obi Deletes Twitter Account After Racial Abuse by logica(m): 3:31pm On Sep 21, 2012
Joeadamu86: As far as I am concern that goal was not caused by Mikel,John Terry left his marker,and Petr Czech would have done better,it was more of a defensive blunder than passing error.
Abi? I watched the replay of the move leading to the goal. It was the general consensus that it was JT's fault. Nobody mentioned Mikel. JT tried to play offside but his reaction time was over a second late.
Re: Mikel Obi Deletes Twitter Account After Racial Abuse by Nobody: 3:31pm On Sep 21, 2012
logica: I always love to read the analyses of the lives of the rich and famous (and well-to-do) from nonentities and ne'er-do-wells. At least we've come to know Mikel, and if he crashes as you hope, he still lives in the anals - Came, Saw, Conquered. But who are you? Who speaks about you? Invest more time in your life so that others can analyze your life online as you are doing here.
stalker...what are u always follown me,i try to ignore you but you prop up like a monster in a cheap horror flick..why r u always on Nland,do u have a life....leave me alone Logica.last post from me to you
Re: Mikel Obi Deletes Twitter Account After Racial Abuse by omar22(m): 3:33pm On Sep 21, 2012
ehie: abegi leave me jare,see how you are salivating,if you check he has probably blown tru his fortune what are his investments here in Nigeria,the country he despises and in his UK,his adopted motherland,since you are so up to date about his finances.

Wow!! I guess you know his personal accountant to know his Financial status.

If you want to know about his Investment why dont you give him a call and ask him since you are so curious?
Re: Mikel Obi Deletes Twitter Account After Racial Abuse by logica(m): 3:36pm On Sep 21, 2012
ehie:
stalker...what are u always follown me,i try to ignore you but you prop up like a monster in a cheap horror flick..why r u always on Nland,do u have a life....leave me alone Logica.last post from me to you
Abi were (as in mad-woman) ni iya eleyi. Stalk who? Who the fvck are you? Where do I know you from? FYI, if I have ever responded to you before I don't even recall. I don't really study nonentities. Stalk? Don't flatter yourself.
Re: Mikel Obi Deletes Twitter Account After Racial Abuse by Nobody: 3:44pm On Sep 21, 2012
logica: Abi were (as in mad-woman) ni iya eleyi. Stalk who? Who the fvck are you? Where do I know you from? FYI, if I have ever responded to you before I don't even recall. I don't really study nonentities. Stalk? Don't flatter yourself.
die motherfuckingpsychcostalkerpervertassholefoolhomofaggotgreendickhalitosistongediebastard
Re: Mikel Obi Deletes Twitter Account After Racial Abuse by logica(m): 3:50pm On Sep 21, 2012
ehie: die motherfuckingpsychcostalkerpervertassholefoolhomofaggotgreendickhalitosistongediebastard
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Oops, still alive. Apparently she's referring to her father.

Back to regular programming. If I recall we were discussing Mikel's "mistake" and deleting his twitter account after racial abuse, before some psycho scorned b!tch came here barking about his private life.
Re: Mikel Obi Deletes Twitter Account After Racial Abuse by kobikwelu(m): 4:04pm On Sep 21, 2012
^^^^^^^

lmaooo..

anyways...why are you Nigerians always complaining about racism, while in Nigeria you all are racists to the next local tribe??
whenever its an ibo man, the next available tribe will always try to put him down, if its a yoruba man...the next tribe will try to put him down, if its a hausa man, choi!! you know the rest..

bloody hypocrits!!!! you guys deserve all the racist attacks from whites!!!
Re: Mikel Obi Deletes Twitter Account After Racial Abuse by Emyo(m): 4:25pm On Sep 21, 2012
I see. Nigerians! Una d try! How i wish Mikel wil b reading this. He wil learn the following..
1. Always Be Patriotic.- always flying country flags, after winning leaques.
2. Appreciate ones country no matter how useless the country is.
3. Always prepare your home well, so when you fall or get rejected, you home will not do same to you.
4. Never walk without your home boys.
5. Never feel, it is 'Only you'. -you can't be a footballer and be a musician.
6. Never over react.
7. Never, Never, Do Never.
Re: Mikel Obi Deletes Twitter Account After Racial Abuse by meritdee(m): 4:28pm On Sep 21, 2012
ehie:
money is not everything

Yeah, Sure.. He'll stop earning much very soon but not anytime so soon and do u know the kinda investment this guy has? I bet none of us knows....Presently He earn over £5m a year aside other personal contractual incomes. According the last statistics..He's among the first 5 african highest paid footballers after Eto'o, Drogba and Yakubu. Let's forget about money now... His name can never be forgotten till the angels blow the trumpets and I repeat, CAN NEVER BE FORGOTTEN... The only player after Kanu that collected almost every major club silverwares (+ He's still playing active football for an ambitious club) He has stamped his name on a platter of gold in chelsea museum.. No one can eraze it ma'am... His name would ever be remembered in london as one of the first heros who brought the champions league to the English capital... See ma'am, forget everything... This cool dude has made a pperfect name for himself, something no other nigeria footballer has ever gone close to except Kanu. So cut the slack, money aside, the name is being worshiped already.
Re: Mikel Obi Deletes Twitter Account After Racial Abuse by Nobody: 4:32pm On Sep 21, 2012
meritdee:

Yeah, Sure.. He'll stop earning much very soon but not anytime so soon and do u know the kinda investment this guy has? I bet none of us knows....Presently He earn over £5m a year aside other personal contractual incomes. According the last statistics..He's among the first 5 african highest paid footballers after Eto'o, Drogba and Yakubu. Let's forget about money now... His name can never be forgotten till the angels blow the trumpets and I repeat, CAN NEVER BE FORGOTTEN... The only player after Kanu that collected almost every major club silverwares (+ He's still playing active football for an ambitious club) He has stamped his name on a platter of gold in chelsea museum.. No one can eraze it ma'am... His name would ever be remembered in london as one of the first heros who brought the champions league to the English capital... See ma'am, forget everything... This cool dude has made a pperfect name for himself, something no other nigeria footballer has ever gone close to except Kanu. So cut the slack, money aside, the name is being worshiped already.
yawn.
Re: Mikel Obi Deletes Twitter Account After Racial Abuse by Nobody: 4:32pm On Sep 21, 2012
meritdee:

yawn.ok..............................?
Re: Mikel Obi Deletes Twitter Account After Racial Abuse by omar22(m): 4:37pm On Sep 21, 2012
ehie:

Ha ha ha ha You sound like someone who would start a fight in an EMPTY ROOM
Re: Mikel Obi Deletes Twitter Account After Racial Abuse by meritdee(m): 4:45pm On Sep 21, 2012
ehie:
K
Re: Mikel Obi Deletes Twitter Account After Racial Abuse by lalaberry(f): 4:53pm On Sep 21, 2012
[color=#000099][/color]
ebamma: I will take all the racial insults for a 50 thousand pounds a week after tax wages,

Guy Ūя̲̅ S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ on point!!
Re: Mikel Obi Deletes Twitter Account After Racial Abuse by touchmehard: 4:55pm On Sep 21, 2012
Abeg they should not do anything to my Mikel oh. Afterall, he even apologised, that was a brave act. What if he snubbed everybody and said 'to hell with the damn mistake'? Haba make them free my guy joooooor
Re: Mikel Obi Deletes Twitter Account After Racial Abuse by thegoodjoehunt(m): 5:11pm On Sep 21, 2012
Chanchit: I'm not a Chelsea or Mikel, but John Terry and Cech also make blunders, so why should Mikel be crucified..

What beats me about the whole issue is that, after Mikel gave the ball away, Hazard was too tired to pursue the ball to win it. The Juve players passed the ball backed to their defense before mounting an attack. The Chelsea defense stood still and watch them build an attack and the whole blame fell on Mikel.

The truth is the Chelsea defense were to blame and not just Mikel. He gave the ball away but it wasn't an attack threat.

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Deletes Twitter Account After Racial Abuse by Nobody: 6:25pm On Sep 21, 2012
full blast tribalism /racism on here
wow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Siasia And Super Eagles Training At Abuja Stadium (PICS) / Ogenyi Onazi Begins Recovery Process After Successful Surgery (photos) / Arsenal Star Alex Iwobi Celebrates 20th Birthday, Shares Childhood Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.