Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,158 members, 7,887,371 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:43 AM

Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America - Travel (74) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America (178047 Views)

U.S. Non-immigrant Visas: We’re Listening / What Stops Nigeria From Having A Diversity Visa Lottery Program? / You want to COME TO AMERICA - Do You REALLY Know America? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (88) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by kevweflex(m): 6:29pm On Oct 09, 2013
faithman2020: If you are interested in SAP (Business Intelligence and Business warehousing), let me know. I might be able to use my 2 years experince to guild you.

[color=#006600]

Elders in house,I need urgent help on training the above and other IT training.

I am interested. How do we go about it?
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by abiodunraufu: 8:25pm On Oct 09, 2013
Pls, how long does it take in Houston, Texas to get SSN and Green card upon arrival from Nigeria. Somebody said 3 months, another said 2 weeks.
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by penticom: 9:12pm On Oct 09, 2013
Good evening house. I have paid for USCIS for a family of 4, When will i received my receipt?
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by faithman2020: 11:21pm On Oct 09, 2013
kevwe_flex:

I am interested. How do we go about it?

I am also interested like you.it Alutaa's qoute.it couldnt be bolded.
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by adesojiaderemi(m): 9:22am On Oct 11, 2013
abiodunraufu: Pls, how long does it take in Houston, Texas to get SSN and Green card upon arrival from Nigeria. Somebody said 3 months, another said 2 weeks.

21 working days.
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by adesojiaderemi(m): 9:24am On Oct 11, 2013
penticom: Good evening house. I have paid for USCIS for a family of 4, When will i received my receipt?

Just wait patiently within 21 working days, if you dont recieve any notification contact USCIS.
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by oyidiyaagbayi: 6:36am On Oct 12, 2013
abiodunraufu: Pls, how long does it take in Houston, Texas to get SSN and Green card upon arrival from Nigeria. Somebody said 3 months, another said 2 weeks.
your GC don't prevent you from doing what ever you want to do, u only need your ssn, am only using my ssn to enroll in school and I have applied for financial aid which have been approved. So if you have your ssn and your Nigerian passport u are good while you wait for your GC.
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by chio: 2:56pm On Oct 12, 2013
I called USCIS concerning my GC they said they have sent it
they gave me the tracking numba
i checked it any found out it was delivered to the former address on 28 ofsept but i remember i changed the
address @de point of entry.so am surprised it was nt effected.
We went to the old address on friday Oct 11 there was nobody there looks loke no one has packed in there
we checked the letter box in forn of the house no mail inside.
so what do i do now
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by obinnaud(m): 3:28pm On Oct 12, 2013

Bros, I am sorry but for now SSN and GREEN CARD are all on a halt due to the ongoing govt shut down. 3days ago I went to the SSN office at Stancliff Rd at Harris county but was told that it cant be processed at the moment due to the shut down. am afraid we wud have to wait.
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by obinnaud(m): 3:36pm On Oct 12, 2013
femishow2005: US Govt officially shutdown ..Hope this will not affect embassies and consulate in diaspora especially here in naija. We that're looking forward to be interviewed soon.

Nope. The govt shut dwn wudnt affect American embassies and consulates abroad though it wud delay ur SSN and GREENCARD when u get here so just pray it is called off before you get here. wish you the best in your interview.
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by Leripa(m): 5:31pm On Oct 12, 2013
adesojiaderemi@:

Leripa you are welcome.

@adesojiaderemi:
Baba, thanks very much. You've been so helpful.

2 Likes

Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by 24en: 3:19am On Oct 13, 2013
Leripa:

@adesojiaderemi:
Baba, thanks very much. You've been so helpful.

Hello house i greet u all thanks for all the advices and supports given so far.Is there anyone that can help with job search on computer technician or any job training center or recruitment companies pls help i live in Maryland job search is not quite easy, i am prepare to do any offer, security jobs anything.Thanks.
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by MsSantaClaus(f): 6:02am On Oct 13, 2013
chio: I called USCIS concerning my GC they said they have sent it
they gave me the tracking numba
i checked it any found out it was delivered to the former address on 28 ofsept but i remember i changed the
address @de point of entry.so am surprised it was nt effected.
We went to the old address on friday Oct 11 there was nobody there looks loke no one has packed in there
we checked the letter box in forn of the house no mail inside.
so what do i do now

Call back and ask for the post office to which it landed, they should have it there.
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by chio: 1:15pm On Oct 13, 2013
MsSantaClaus:

Call back and ask for the post office to which it landed, they should have it there.
Its Okay i would check the Post offices by Monday
but when i Tracked it it said it was delivered on the old address
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by Tobihenryo: 9:16pm On Oct 13, 2013
Hi evryone,pls wanna ask if there's anyone here that stays around Jacksonville Florida?response will b highly apprec8d..
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by ojdollars(m): 11:39pm On Oct 13, 2013
24en:

Hello house i greet u all thanks for all the advices and supports given so far.Is there anyone that can help with job search on computer technician or any job training center or recruitment companies pls help i live in Maryland job search is not quite easy, i am prepare to do any offer, security jobs anything.Thanks.

Call CCI Training Center... Google it or come Texas... I am in Dallas area, I can help any serious Nigerian with accommodation and Job Placement.
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by adesojiaderemi(m): 2:36am On Oct 14, 2013
24en:

Google Robert Half Technologies, they specialize in recruiting Programmers, Networking Associate and other Hi-tech candidate.I am not sure if they have office in Maryland.
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by jidex001(m): 3:30am On Oct 14, 2013
YessWeeCan: Once again I return all glory and praise to the most high GOD for a successful arrival to the united states yesterday, I touch down at Washington Dulles via emirates airline. I had a nice time in Dubai with a naija flight mate who made arrangement for an helicopter trip around Dubai, Note: we had an hotel reservation in Dubai. I trickily decline the offer since I be JJC. He made the trip alone though. I leta realize the man is a naija American citizen, we both land in Washington yesterday. rules they work wela for here o. na GPS direct us (my host and I) from Washington to Maryland. this na the place to be.

Hello, sorry I could not reply ur post. Being busy. How u doing and welcome to america.
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by jidex001(m): 3:33am On Oct 14, 2013
24en:

Where in maryland do u stay? I stay in maryland, east baltimore.
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by Gbabe2: 2:53pm On Oct 14, 2013
24en:

please look for CMT/CNA jobs.
U can always find such jobs easily here in maryland
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by jidex001(m): 4:43pm On Oct 14, 2013
Gbabe 2:

That's the fact.
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by YessWeeCan(m): 10:16pm On Oct 14, 2013
jidex001:

Hello, sorry I could not reply ur post. Being busy. How u doing and welcome to america.

When you say BUSY now i understand, cos my host is a living example. now i see reason why someone like adesojiaderemi should be commended for always making out time to make contributions here. bro life is pretty good here just that i don't like the idea of sitting down at home doing noting, no thanks to government shutdown, except for weekend when myself and my host go outing. the internet has been a good friend.
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by jidex001(m): 12:18pm On Oct 15, 2013
YessWeeCan:

When you say BUSY now i understand, cos my host is a living example. now i see reason why someone like adesojiaderemi should be commended for always making out time to make contributions here. bro life is pretty good here just that i don't like the idea of sitting down at home doing noting, no thanks to government shutdown, except for weekend when myself and my host go outing. the internet has been a good friend.

Adesoji na baba, when we get to his level and have experience he has attained and that why he is here for everyone. U can then talk of have time bro. But now has new immigrate ur brain over calculate and thinking of so many things( getting a job, trying to settle, getting apartment or do 2 to 3jobs and so many things)

Gratitude to adesoji

Where are u in maryland and ve u got ur state I'd?
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by YessWeeCan(m): 1:50pm On Oct 15, 2013
jidex001:

Adesoji na baba, when we get to his level and have experience he has attained and that why he is here for everyone. U can then talk of have time bro. But now has new immigrate ur brain over calculate and thinking of so many things( getting a job, trying to settle, getting apartment or do 2 to 3jobs and so many things)

Gratitude to adesoji

Where are u in maryland and ve u got ur state I'd?

No be lie bro, over calculation dey worry me o, what borders me most is how to power this hybrid computer that suddenly shutdown, imagine this happen a day i arrive here and now two weeks still counting i can't shout o.

I stay in upper marlboro here in MD, no state I D yet. can i get a state id without my SSN?
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by Husmern(m): 1:59pm On Oct 15, 2013
Now @ Las Vegas oo
....what next pls?
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by jidex001(m): 6:50pm On Oct 15, 2013
YessWeeCan:

No be lie bro, over calculation dey worry me o, what borders me most is how to power this hybrid computer that suddenly shutdown, imagine this happen a day i arrive here and now two weeks still counting i can't shout o.

I stay in upper marlboro here in MD, no state I D yet. can i get a state id without my SSN?

When did u arrive . U shld have got ur SSN since na.
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by YessWeeCan(m): 7:43pm On Oct 15, 2013
jidex001:

When did u arrive . U shld have got ur SSN since na.

I arrived SUN 29th, sept, shutdown commence TUE 1st oct. e be like say dem plan me ni... grin
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by jidex001(m): 11:36pm On Oct 15, 2013
YessWeeCan:

I arrived SUN 29th, sept, shutdown commence TUE 1st oct. e be like say dem plan me ni... grin

LolzZ. Very funny.
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by 24en: 1:52am On Oct 16, 2013
jidex001:

Where in maryland do u stay? I stay in maryland, east baltimore.

i live at Lanham Princess Garden parkway.
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by 24en: 1:53am On Oct 16, 2013
Gbabe 2:

Thanks so much dear.
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by babaajala: 10:15am On Oct 16, 2013
hello fellow forumites pls i need help on this issue o

am in my 500level in elect engr nd i
am migrating to u.s through dv lottery

i hope to get a CNA certification once i
get there

i want to transfer from my studies
here in naija to any university in texas
u.s.a but i dnt knw aw to go about it
pls i need enlightenment me on how it is
done ?
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by lymelyte(m): 3:34pm On Oct 16, 2013
please gurus.Someone needs your advice.A ghanian friend of mine was trying to fill the dvlottery form today and after filling the form using mozilla firefox,he tried submitting and this message displayed " your submission is currently in the process of being submitted .To retrieve your confirmation page,click the check submission button below" He said he clicked it twice and nothing happened and the same message appear again.
My question now is that is it the mozilla firefox that refused to display the confirmation page or he hasnt submitted his application yet.He wants to avoid sending multiple entries and scared of disqualification..
Please gurus advice.thanks as i await responses.

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (88) (Reply)

Lies Of Nigerians Living In America / Any Nairalander In Abidjan? / Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.