Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,115 members, 7,916,259 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 07:01 PM

How To Get A House-Help In Nigeria By Elnathan John - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Get A House-Help In Nigeria By Elnathan John (9682 Views)

Man Arrested For Abducting, Impregnating House Help / This Is What My House Help Did To Me / How To Be A Nigerian Woman By Elnathan John (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Get A House-Help In Nigeria By Elnathan John by freecocoa(f): 11:27am On Oct 08, 2012
Abujafood: This article is very degrading and mean!

House girls may not be our responsibility but seeing them as work machines only is very mean and seems to be what this article is preaching!
C'mon that article is sarcasm at its peak.
Re: How To Get A House-Help In Nigeria By Elnathan John by freecocoa(f): 11:30am On Oct 08, 2012
onthefence: How can Kobo be a man. Come on men are not that emotional
You are wrong my dear, we have many of them like that on here, an example is someone called Dailynews.
Re: How To Get A House-Help In Nigeria By Elnathan John by Okontami: 11:38am On Oct 08, 2012
Pure truth. I can remember when I was growing up. The woman in my estate is always changing house helps. I always wonder where and how they get these girls that cant speak English and so shy.At a time, she brought home a new house help to help them. The girl is nothing but an angel. Charming and so beautiful. I began to wonder why any one will push this pretty sweet looking damsel out as a house help. She is so shy and washes everyday downstairs. I will be peeping from upstairs to get a full glare of her booby as she always wear night gown every day unless they are going to church. We were staying in Flat 12 and they stay in flat 16, any time the Big mummy is out of the house. Her sons will come down stairs to play with the house help. I was really tempted as she has good sweet looking booby and bakasi. Unfortunately, while i was still planing my Strategy, bad boy Akin( real name, he was 16 years old) one of big mummy's Son did the unthinkable. House help is pregnant with 2 months baby. I was so furious cos i was just planning my game. Now Big mummy flogged Akin badly and sent the house help away.
Re: How To Get A House-Help In Nigeria By Elnathan John by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 08, 2012
freecocoa: Hmm, I've always had my suspicions sha, na wa o.

I'm still doubting it dou. I mean c'mooooon! He can't be a man!
Re: How To Get A House-Help In Nigeria By Elnathan John by Nobody: 11:48am On Oct 08, 2012
Uju and Freecocoa, make una stop finding trouble on my thread abeg oh. Back to the topic ejor. Leave matter na
Re: How To Get A House-Help In Nigeria By Elnathan John by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 08, 2012
debrief08: Uju and Freecocoa, make una stop finding trouble on my thread abeg oh. Back to the topic ejor. Leave matter na
sorry oh, no vex grin grin
Re: How To Get A House-Help In Nigeria By Elnathan John by tjskii(f): 11:59am On Oct 08, 2012
Funny article,but d writer na fool sha cheesy cheesy
Re: How To Get A House-Help In Nigeria By Elnathan John by goofie: 12:08pm On Oct 08, 2012
very interesting article. ders nothing demeaning.its kind of a mockery stuff.

by the way, i really wish i ws at d debate where kobo made those statements.pple shld not be judgemental.

these days most men want their women to work. how cn u work n manage d home n a husband unassisted?
Re: How To Get A House-Help In Nigeria By Elnathan John by freecocoa(f): 12:37pm On Oct 08, 2012
debrief08: Uju and Freecocoa, make una stop finding trouble on my thread abeg oh. Back to the topic ejor. Leave matter na
I'm loyal ma, no vex cheesy.
Re: How To Get A House-Help In Nigeria By Elnathan John by pssword: 2:18pm On Oct 08, 2012
Funny piece of satire :-)

You do not need a person of legal age, an adult who will one day kill you all in your sleep, run away with your children or worse, snatch your husband from you

So husband snatching is more important that running away with the kids.. lol

1 Like

Re: How To Get A House-Help In Nigeria By Elnathan John by Tintinix: 3:31pm On Oct 08, 2012
I always recall that we had two live in 'aunties' or aunty and uncle in our home up until secoundary school!
This did not stop my mom from waking up every morning at 3-4am, a habit she is finding very hard to break many years on and none of her kids are at home with her (infact my dad barricades her from leaving the bed somedays), and this did not stop us her kids from having morning duties from a tender age.
When the stress of these aunties and uncles eventually caught up with all of us in the house we asked our mom to send them back and never to get anyone again, that we didnt see what they were doing for us!
Now i know (as a mom) that that decision was not a light one for her to have taken , but yes she made it, and we lived as a nuclear family for more than 15 years till i left home,
How did we manage; I and my sister exchanged kitchen and house chores weekly. My Mom bore the brunt of our learning curve, but in a year we started pursing her from her kitchen until the food is cooked, and she comes to serve, they ate enough salt and burnt food initially, but everytime the food made small sense.

Now years on all the maids (even the ones from so called agencies and all above 19 years) have to be seriously trained because they all dont know how to work!
I see myself repeating the same errands daily, they cannot handle multi tasking ( i.e. after this do that, they will forget the that) or just think on their own! and so you have to ask for the most minute and obvious thing to be seen and done. This is not because i cannot do them, but because they should just reason as a human being, i teach them how to do that too.
However i notice that as human beings too, when it comes to their own personal needs, like their salaries, their food, personal care, looking good before we leave home, bathing time they know just what they are doing....

So when i see critisism generalizing all Nigerian working mothers as lazy, i just shrug..I AM HARD WORKING, I LOVE my family, but i realize that their is sense in having minders run around with the kids, watch them ( though they cannot watch them more than us the parents) infact i am always watching the minder and the kids.
Now i realize the wisdom in my parents advise, that the most crucial ages for the kids and your sanity is actually from the toddler to about 8 or 9 years. After then we will restructure.
Re: How To Get A House-Help In Nigeria By Elnathan John by slimyem: 3:41pm On Oct 08, 2012
Funny how a majority of Nairalanders have a problem with recognising sarcarsm when they see one....
Nice piece btw...
Love the writer...
Only the open-minded can discern the true meaning of his articles.
Re: How To Get A House-Help In Nigeria By Elnathan John by Kobojunkie: 3:52pm On Oct 08, 2012
Okontami: Pure truth. I can remember when I was growing up. The woman in my estate is always changing house helps. I always wonder where and how they get these girls that cant speak English and so shy.At a time, she brought home a new house help to help them. The girl is nothing but an angel. Charming and so beautiful. I began to wonder why any one will push this pretty sweet looking damsel out as a house help. She is so shy and washes everyday downstairs. I will be peeping from upstairs to get a full glare of her booby as she always wear night gown every day unless they are going to church. We were staying in Flat 12 and they stay in flat 16, any time the Big mummy is out of the house. Her sons will come down stairs to play with the house help. I was really tempted as she has good sweet looking booby and bakasi. Unfortunately, while i was still planing my Strategy, bad boy Akin( real name, he was 16 years old) one of big mummy's Son did the unthinkable. House help is pregnant with 2 months baby. I was so furious cos i was just planning my game. Now Big mummy flogged Akin badly and sent the house help away.

had earful of similar horror stories growing up in my little town. Had a classmate who impregnated a house gal too. Girl was immediately bundled back to the village. I bet the family thought they could get rid of the problem that easily, but fortunately that did not happen.
Re: How To Get A House-Help In Nigeria By Elnathan John by Nobody: 3:56pm On Oct 08, 2012
My mom had us 8 girls so there's never been any needd for a househelp. From as far back as I can remember I've had chores to do. Recently though after d demise of my dad, most of my sisters are married and d rest of us were in school. We realised dt we couldn't possible leave our mom alone, so we got someone.
My mom was practically coerced to take dis girl. Her mom a calabar woman got pregnant for her madam's husband. The madam chased her away but subsequently died. The oga nw remarried d once pregnant housegirl and had four more kids with her making 5. He too now died frm God knws what. The first madam's grown up children came and claimed all their fathers ppty and went back abroad, leaving dis calabar woman with her 5kids. No work, money or anything, so she was going round d village clearing grass for pple for 50 & 100naira. Plus she cudnt even speak igbo and she was in her husbands village with d stigma and all.

After we heard dis story we decided to assist and collected one of them. What's d chores in our house sef? Mostly to keep momsy company and run little errands. No baby to carry or diapers to clean.

Instead of dis girl to focus on her education and utilize d opportunity she had being in Abuja. And helping her mom and siblings in d village, infact rescuing them from poverty. No, she started following men up and down in d estate. She was in a good school oh. She'll carry mufti in d bag to school, still my cousin's phone he left at home (he's in boarding) and take to school to play music.

If u dare send her anything past 7pm, she'll disappear for hours. U'll come to d front of my house and see riff raffs hanging around. The worst part were her lies gosh. U'll catch her doing something redhanded she'll deny. The headache was too much we had to send her back twice. The mother begged d first time and we relented and brought her back. Her 2nd coming was worse.
She wanted to kill my mom with high BP. The BP her 8 children didn't give her? Abeg.

My point is not all these so called househelps are innocent. What some of them are carrying in their minds eh! I'm not in anyway condoning abusing househelps but wen u have noble intentions towards them, they turn out worse.

2 Likes

Re: How To Get A House-Help In Nigeria By Elnathan John by Nobody: 4:24pm On Oct 08, 2012
It irritates me to my bones when people like the last poster come and say they want to "help and rescue people from poverty", you have ran down the girls whole family line, ran down her mother what killed her father, I am sure it was made clear to her that she should be "greatful" to her saviors.
If you want to help then you would sponsor her without demanding ANYTHING or SERVICE in return. You want a maid hire one and deal professionally with them without feeling like you are "rescuing" them and doing them a favor. I have loads of kids in school who I have never met and may never meet, because they don't know me but I monitor their progress in school, make sure they have books, uniform and exam fees, some who need extra lessons in subject I feel they are weak in, yet I don't drag any of them and slave them in return for my "help".
Does your own empolyer know your life history and tell it to people and make you feel you should be greatful?
A maid is an employee and should be treated as such. Most people here go to work and browse all day, these maids and other low income earners are some of the hardest workers in our society and the get the lowest rewards.
That girl is being a typical teenager, if she was your sister running around with men what will you do?
How many of us did not act like teenagers when we were young? How many of us didn't sneak to parties? Oh but because you are "helping" her she has no right to a life stage without being reminded of her miserable background.
So irritating when I hear this silly arguement

1 Like

Re: How To Get A House-Help In Nigeria By Elnathan John by Kobojunkie: 4:45pm On Oct 08, 2012
Cherechy:
Instead of dis girl to focus on her education and utilize d opportunity she had being in Abuja. And helping her mom and siblings in d village, infact rescuing them from poverty. No, she started following men up and down in d estate. She was in a good school oh. She'll carry mufti in d bag to school, still my cousin's phone he left at home (he's in boarding) and take to school to play music.
. . . . .
My point is not all these so called househelps are innocent. What some of them are carrying in their minds eh! I'm not in anyway condoning abusing househelps but wen u have noble intentions towards them, they turn out worse.

Why do you expect so much from a person whose life is traded from place to place in such a manner though? I mean aren't you kind of imposing? For all you know she might truly believe that a man, and not your fancy education, to be her best escape from the life she currently has, and pretty much thinks she will always have.
Re: How To Get A House-Help In Nigeria By Elnathan John by XtremeBase(f): 4:46pm On Oct 08, 2012
undecided
Re: How To Get A House-Help In Nigeria By Elnathan John by freecocoa(f): 4:52pm On Oct 08, 2012
debrief08: It irritates me to my bones when people like the last poster come and say they want to "help and rescue people from poverty", you have ran down the girls whole family line, ran down her mother what killed her father, I am sure it was made clear to her that she should be "greatful" to her saviors.
If you want to help then you would sponsor her without demanding ANYTHING or SERVICE in return. You want a maid hire one and deal professionally with them without feeling like you are "rescuing" them and doing them a favor. I have loads of kids in school who I have never met and may never meet, because they don't know me but I monitor their progress in school, make sure they have books, uniform and exam fees, some who need extra lessons in subject I feel they are weak in, yet I don't drag any of them and slave them in return for my "help".
Does your own empolyer know your life history and tell it to people and make you feel you should be greatful?
A maid is an employee and should be treated as such. Most people here go to work and browse all day, these maids and other low income earners are some of the hardest workers in our society and the get the lowest rewards.
That girl is being a typical teenager, if she was your sister running around with men what will you do?
How many of us did not act like teenagers when we were young? How many of us didn't sneak to parties? Oh but because you are "helping" her she has no right to a life stage without being reminded of her miserable background.
So irritating when I hear this silly arguement
Oh Aunty why did you beat me to it na? Just imagine the nonsense. Menh I'm still very angry at the killing of the Uniport students, if I add that to the annoyance of her post, I will write things I myself won't believe I wrote.
What rubbish.angry
Re: How To Get A House-Help In Nigeria By Elnathan John by omoredia: 5:40pm On Oct 08, 2012
I recommend Haspol Jinim they are into placement of househelps and regularly follow up on them and are fully registered. There fees are very reasonable they are located in gbagada this is their numbers 08063955271 and 08023084130.
Re: How To Get A House-Help In Nigeria By Elnathan John by Raxxye(m): 9:07pm On Oct 08, 2012
This guy is such a good writer- I envy him. It‘s hilarious!
Re: How To Get A House-Help In Nigeria By Elnathan John by Raxxye(m): 9:38pm On Oct 08, 2012
@Cherechy. So you feel no iota of qualms putting this up; how you and your family abused the little girl, levelled false accusations upon her,etc? I feel so ashamed for you.

1 Like

Re: How To Get A House-Help In Nigeria By Elnathan John by chiefbatiatus(m): 2:56am On Oct 09, 2012
kulyie: D shidiot dat wrote dis article (am not referin to poster) is a very stewwwpiiid woman,if she is yoruba she will know dat eru ni baba ona lo jin,thank God young pre adolescent girls are becomin more educated and would rather engage in prostitution and be found in d brothels than in d house of one bossy,lazy,domineering and overbearing woman.gone are d days where u will pick anychild from anywhere and turn her into ur house slave and dispose her off when shes grown.u beta look for an elderly woman to help u with ur chores or fix dem urself.thank God for ngos dat protect d rights of innocent young girls and enlighten them from exploitative irritating women like dis dat their lives revolve around s,ex.mshewwwww

Why are u acting dull na? Elnathan john is the author of 'nigerian god'. He is an amazing writer and this is another brilliant work obviously. Pls go back and read it
Re: How To Get A House-Help In Nigeria By Elnathan John by Druss(m): 6:44am On Oct 09, 2012
I love the sarcasm!! I was chuckling but yes we mistreat our helps in Nigeria.
Re: How To Get A House-Help In Nigeria By Elnathan John by Druss(m): 6:48am On Oct 09, 2012
Tintinix: I always recall that we had two live in 'aunties' or aunty and uncle in our home up until secoundary school!
This did not stop my mom from waking up every morning at 3-4am, a habit she is finding very hard to break many years on and none of her kids are at home with her (infact my dad barricades her from leaving the bed somedays), and this did not stop us her kids from having morning duties from a tender age.
When the stress of these aunties and uncles eventually caught up with all of us in the house we asked our mom to send them back and never to get anyone again, that we didnt see what they were doing for us!
Now i know (as a mom) that that decision was not a light one for her to have taken , but yes she made it, and we lived as a nuclear family for more than 15 years till i left home,
How did we manage; I and my sister exchanged kitchen and house chores weekly. My Mom bore the brunt of our learning curve, but in a year we started pursing her from her kitchen until the food is cooked, and she comes to serve, they ate enough salt and burnt food initially, but everytime the food made small sense.

Now years on all the maids (even the ones from so called agencies and all above 19 years) have to be seriously trained because they all dont know how to work!
I see myself repeating the same errands daily, they cannot handle multi tasking ( i.e. after this do that, they will forget the that) or just think on their own! and so you have to ask for the most minute and obvious thing to be seen and done. This is not because i cannot do them, but because they should just reason as a human being, i teach them how to do that too.
However i notice that as human beings too, when it comes to their own personal needs, like their salaries, their food, personal care, looking good before we leave home, bathing time they know just what they are doing....

So when i see critisism generalizing all Nigerian working mothers as lazy, i just shrug..I AM HARD WORKING, I LOVE my family, but i realize that their is sense in having minders run around with the kids, watch them ( though they cannot watch them more than us the parents) infact i am always watching the minder and the kids.
Now i realize the wisdom in my parents advise, that the most crucial ages for the kids and your sanity is actually from the toddler to about 8 or 9 years. After then we will restructure.

Not all Nigerian working mothers are lazy. I feel you on the intelligence aspect. My wife's maid can be so slow when doing things and doesnt hear well but when it comes to food and salary - forget it, Albert Einstein Part 2 don land.
Re: How To Get A House-Help In Nigeria By Elnathan John by stave9ja(m): 5:57pm On Oct 15, 2012
yes a lot of nigerians mis-treat house helps just like a lot of one man business mistreat workers
many staff in the offices in nigerian owned organisations are slaves even more slaves than house helps

but some do treat them well, many of you speaking against it are probably either guys who does not know what your wife goes through or ladies who dont have business plus sets of little kids.

i am a man, my wife runs the family business, no one takes care of my kids but my wife alone
to make it easier for her i bought washing machines, dish washers electronic mopings and as many gadgets has possible, but just to see her jumping from one point of the house to another made me employ a lady who says cleaning was her job and she does it in many houses. she rushes in do shoddy cleaning and rush to another house, i got another who brings her child into the house and destroyed gadgets.

finally i got a friend to get me a young girl and we agreed
1st preached Christ to her
2nd introduced her to friends as my wives sister
3rd had her own room and all and due for naps every afternoon then goes off to lessons
when her family members came to see her, they exclaimed at how fat she is now, but all money spent on her went down d drain as they came to pick her for marriage in her home town.... a girl of 15.
she was taken back into poverty, into ignorance....into forced marriage

i am forever happy for my little contributions into the lives of people i never knew before and may never meet again. the same way she is treated is the same way my 4yr old daughter is, my little girl sweeps, mops, wash, e.t.c to assist her mom but that will not relieve the load until she is older, even when the help was around there are certain chores that are for my very little daughter. so at this time you need a help and you an use that opportunity to positively assist a life.

Just as my help was growing fat my wife regained her posture..... every one is happy....tell me have i committed a crime?

i know of people like pastor Adeboye whose helps end up in universities, i know of wealthy Nigerians whose helps end up as employees in the organisation after going to school. i also know of nigerians whose helps became thin and malnourished.

the more people oriented you are the more helps will be grateful that they came into your life.........

if you want to argue against house helps please argue against the mal treatment not against the practice

go to the villages where this girls came from and you will see how bad they live

1 Like

Re: How To Get A House-Help In Nigeria By Elnathan John by Nobody: 6:08pm On Oct 15, 2012
stave9ja: yes a lot of nigerians mis-treat house helps just like a lot of one man business mistreat workers
many staff in the offices in nigerian owned organisations are slaves even more slaves than house helps

but some do treat them well, many of you speaking against it are probably either guys who does not know what your wife goes through or ladies who dont have business plus sets of little kids.

i am a man, my wife runs the family business, no one takes care of my kids but my wife alone
to make it easier for her i bought washing machines, dish washers electronic mopings and as many gadgets has possible, but just to see her jumping from one point of the house to another made me employ a lady who says cleaning was her job and she does it in many houses. she rushes in do shoddy cleaning and rush to another house, i got another who brings her child into the house and destroyed gadgets.

finally i got a friend to get me a young girl and we agreed
1st preached Christ to her
2nd introduced her to friends as my wives sister
3rd had her own room and all and due for naps every afternoon then goes off to lessons
when her family members came to see her, they exclaimed at how fat she is now, but all money spent on her went down d drain as they came to pick her for marriage in her home town.... a girl of 15.
she was taken back into poverty, into ignorance....into forced marriage

i am forever happy for my little contributions into the lives of people i never knew before and may never meet again. the same way she is treated is the same way my 4yr old daughter is, my little girl sweeps, mops, wash, e.t.c to assist her mom but that will not relieve the load until she is older, even when the help was around there are certain chores that are for my very little daughter. so at this time you need a help and you an use that opportunity to positively assist a life.

Just as my help was growing fat my wife regained her posture..... every one is happy....tell me have i committed a crime?

i know of people like pastor Adeboye whose helps end up in universities, i know of wealthy Nigerians whose helps end up as employees in the organisation after going to school. i also know of nigerians whose helps became thin and malnourished.

the more people oriented you are the more helps will be grateful that they came into your life.........

if you want to argue against house helps please argue against the mal treatment not against the practice

go to the villages where this girls came from and you will see how bad they live
No matter how you sugar coat it you are nothing but a child abuser, so she is "fat". God will judge you
Re: How To Get A House-Help In Nigeria By Elnathan John by stave9ja(m): 6:20pm On Oct 15, 2012
i am of the oppinion from all your continuos negativity on this issue that

1) its either you have received a wrong treatment in this issue and just cant get over it
2) you are just a one way traffic person.

when i am having one of those talk shows in church where we teach people how to deal with helps i will probably invite you

i dont sit on my high horse and blame everyone generally, i prefer to get involved change lifes and tell others how to treat this helps.

i will ensure that every girl/boy that passes by me house, recieves a good treatment, gets good education as i can afford my kids, learn a skill and most of all learn how to be a good christian

and yes i pray that heaven judge me and pay me back for all i did.

NEVER GENERALIZE OR YOU WILL ALWAYS BE WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: How To Get A House-Help In Nigeria By Elnathan John by Nobody: 6:26pm On Oct 15, 2012
stave9ja: i am of the oppinion from all your continuos negativity on this issue that

1) its either you have received a wrong treatment in this issue and just cant get over it
2) you are just a one way traffic person.

when i am having one of those talk shows in church where we teach people how to deal with helps i will probably invite you

i dont sit on my high horse and blame everyone generally, i prefer to get involved change lifes and tell others how to treat this helps.

i will ensure that every girl/boy that passes by me house, recieves a good treatment, gets good education as i can afford my kids, learn a skill and most of all learn how to be a good christian

and yes i pray that heaven judge me and pay me back for all i did.

NEVER GENERALIZE OR YOU WILL ALWAYS BE WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!
wow, your church actually supports this. hmmmmm
Re: How To Get A House-Help In Nigeria By Elnathan John by stave9ja(m): 6:43pm On Oct 15, 2012
are you telling me that (if you are in Nigeria)

1) Your church/Mosque does not have a Gate man on very minimum wage whose children are struggling with education and you never noticed
2) members of your church/mosque does not have house helps
3) noticed some school aged students not going to school and you ignored as if nothing happen
4) you have never seen an homeless under aged before and passed by in your car without thinking of a way out
5) noticed a family with an house girl who looks ta tared and you kept quiet instead of addressing the issue

all this i have stated above a EVILS, if you have done any of this you should be called evil. but that would not be justified because i dont know how much good you have done.

Having a Girl/Boy to help and you sponsor is same as your distant family member coming around to live with you (even that is considered cheaper way out and yet that is not EVIL).

like i told you in the other thread.

i only do objective discussions and would love people to have very intellectual arguments. I dont think it is productive to always use INDUCTIVE reasoning in place of DEDUCTIVE reasoning or the other way round.

thanks

1 Like

Re: How To Get A House-Help In Nigeria By Elnathan John by Nobody: 6:50pm On Oct 15, 2012
Simple question. would you want this life for your own child?
I will not boast of things I do, I do not feel the need to do that. My service is for God and may God strike me the day I boast about someone getting "fat" because of me.

1 Like

Re: How To Get A House-Help In Nigeria By Elnathan John by stave9ja(m): 7:08pm On Oct 15, 2012
note i dont boast. never have and never will
there are many things i will never say here
because the bible says dont let your right hand see what your left does

but for people who are dogmatic, one way traffic, i just have to make you see there is another side of the story and i wish you speak with open minded people and see what good people do

of course we dont publish in papers the good people do to house helps its only the bad that makes the news
Re: How To Get A House-Help In Nigeria By Elnathan John by Nobody: 7:10pm On Oct 15, 2012
You just finished boasting of how "fat" your slave was after eating your food.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Govt Officials Forcibly Took Away My Three-month-old Baby – Ondo Mother / I Want To Marry My Mother! / Blue-Collar Workers Want Their Children To Go to College: Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.