Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,345 members, 7,888,101 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:17 PM

How To Get A House-Help In Nigeria By Elnathan John - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Get A House-Help In Nigeria By Elnathan John (9661 Views)

Man Arrested For Abducting, Impregnating House Help / This Is What My House Help Did To Me / How To Be A Nigerian Woman By Elnathan John (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Get A House-Help In Nigeria By Elnathan John by coogar: 3:41pm On Oct 18, 2012
Ujujoan:
True!
But how do you do this whithout people like Sisikill shouting 'child abuse'

sisikill and co. are the products of watching too much CNN, BBC, FOX, etc! the moment they see the western media are totally against a particular issue, they want to be the first set of nigerians to speak about it to "impress" we village folks! i know one day one day, me sef go enter plane to yonder and watch these life-saving tv channels 24/7 without nepa/phcn disturbing my dosage! grin cheesy
Re: How To Get A House-Help In Nigeria By Elnathan John by SisiKill1: 3:50pm On Oct 18, 2012
coogar:

sisikill and co. are the products of watching too much CNN, BBC, FOX, etc! the moment they see the western media are totally against a particular issue, they want to be the first set of nigerians to speak about it to "impress" we village folks! i know one day one day, me sef go enter plane to yonder and watch these life-saving tv channels 24/7 without nepa/phcn disturbing my dosage! grin cheesy

It is not our fault naaaa! The urge to impress is overwhelming and too resistible to pass up. embarassed

We need a Rehab center for is wrong with us oh! Wait are there Rehabs in Nigeria? Oh! Oh! I've I put my foot in my mouth again? Oh shoot! I can't stop embarrassing myself by spouting these "western stuff" that aren't applicable in Nigeria. I need help I tells ya! I do!!! cry cry

Will you be my hero? Save me from myself? embarassed

1 Like

Re: How To Get A House-Help In Nigeria By Elnathan John by coogar: 3:59pm On Oct 18, 2012
Sisi_Kill:

It is not our fault naaaa! The urge to impress is overwhelming and too resistible to pass up. embarassed

We need a Rehab center for is wrong with us oh! Wait are there Rehabs in Nigeria? Oh! Oh! I've I put my foot in my mouth again? Oh shoot! I can't stop embarrassing myself by spouting these "western stuff" that aren't applicable in Nigeria. I need help I tells ya! I do!!! cry cry

Will you be my hero? Save me from myself? embarassed

be your hero? i am very primitive o.....
before you start thinking i am a superman, batman or the incredible hulk.....i am not one - start seeing me as fadeyi or abija(face all covered in white, local sawn-off shotgun, and a slim-fitting red mini-skirt covered with jazz)....do you dig such? grin cheesy
Re: How To Get A House-Help In Nigeria By Elnathan John by Nobody: 12:22am On Oct 19, 2012
@ Ujujoan and Coogar, you guys earned my respect today. The reason simply being that not only did you put your points out succinctly, but you did manage not to fall into the trap of being dogmatic about your views. That, for me earned you points for being believable and realistic.

Kudos once again!.

2 Likes

Re: How To Get A House-Help In Nigeria By Elnathan John by adorable29(f): 8:49am On Oct 22, 2012
After all said nd done! We must conclude dat its really not all black nd white! Gbam!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Love Is Blind: See The Wonderful Pictures Of Couple That Breaks The Internet / I Want To Marry My Mother! / Do You Inherit Your Partner’s Beef

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.