Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,352 members, 7,971,238 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 06:27 AM

Who Is Capable Of Leading Nigeria Now?: Your Opinion - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is Capable Of Leading Nigeria Now?: Your Opinion (19843 Views)

President Buhari's ''the One I Trust'' Is Leading Nigeria To A Dangerous Zone. / Buhari Is Capable Of Leading Nigeria - Edwin Clark / PH Shooting: Jonathan Leading Nigeria To Hell - Fani-kayode (Published Last Yr) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Capable Of Leading Nigeria Now?: Your Opinion by anintia(m): 4:48pm On Nov 05, 2012
The next president should just be me, me sef wan chop money jare
Re: Who Is Capable Of Leading Nigeria Now?: Your Opinion by nagoma(m): 4:49pm On Nov 05, 2012
Only a selfless person with a vision can lead Nigeria . Selfless means , he or she has no ambition to own any property or land or unnecessary grandeur like aircrafts in Nigeria or anywhere in the world. His family and friends understand that and will not make any requests to him. They have sacrificed him to the nation. A monk is a good starting point.and I am ready to be that monk if I have the great privilege of been the president of Nigeria. Some people are given this great,great privilege instead of sacrificing all property. ( because he has nigeria) he choses to become the lowest of the low - a thief and tyrant , a criminal marauder.And he still cannot live for ever. How foolish and pitiful.
Re: Who Is Capable Of Leading Nigeria Now?: Your Opinion by Nobody: 4:49pm On Nov 05, 2012
afam4eva: What we need is a technocrat in the mould of Chukwuma Soludo, Pat Utomi and dedicated people like Dora Akunyili, Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, Oby Ezekwesili and sticklers for rules like Rochas Okorocha, Babatunde Raji Fashola and Adams Oshiomole.

Igbo people and their tribalistic sentiments. cry

I met a few of them in my 2 years sojourn in Aba: a part of my life I want to forget in a hurry. They know nothing about politics yet shout 'Biafra' at the slightest opportunity.

Is it Pat Utomi that a few years ago was a member of the defunct 'Mega Party' which had the likes of Atiku, Buhari and Attahiru Bafarawa? Or is it Oshiomhole that used the heads of working-class Nigerians to play tete?

Jeez! Dude you need a lesson in history.
Re: Who Is Capable Of Leading Nigeria Now?: Your Opinion by ABUGEORGE(m): 4:49pm On Nov 05, 2012
The only person who is capable of leading nigeria is US. Instead of me to say jonathan i would rather choose a mad man to rule d nation. Were are d fresh air and promises he made. The likes of tinubu, ribadu and some good people in d society can has well give trial to dem not dat i trust dem but there are element of changes in dem, let pdp bring anoda reasonable president instead of jonathan. Our worse president so far dat dull d whole country there is nothin d guy will do now dat will entice nigeria to vote for him again becos his second tenure my broda na die, we all know nigeria has too much problem but we voted for dis man to reduce d problem not to increase it. I pray for my country sha for better person to lead d country. Long live naija, i just feel for naija d way dey are treated by dis our govt

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Capable Of Leading Nigeria Now?: Your Opinion by 50calibre(m): 4:50pm On Nov 05, 2012
Another man who is worthy is fashola. I'm am going to rule Nigeria one day and God help me then if this corruption that is eating Nigeria away isn't over by then, I will clean it up in the most brutal way the world has ever seen.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Capable Of Leading Nigeria Now?: Your Opinion by Nobody: 4:52pm On Nov 05, 2012
send in the MILITARY....asap
Re: Who Is Capable Of Leading Nigeria Now?: Your Opinion by Nobody: 4:52pm On Nov 05, 2012
50calibre: Another man who is worthy is fashola. I'm am going to rule Nigeria one day and God help me then if this corruption that is eating Nigeria away isn't over by then, I will clean it up in the most brutal way the world has ever seen.

You mean Bola Tinubu's puppet? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Who Is Capable Of Leading Nigeria Now?: Your Opinion by ignis: 4:53pm On Nov 05, 2012
Am capable of leading Nigeria, if they can give me a chance. Ignis
Re: Who Is Capable Of Leading Nigeria Now?: Your Opinion by 50calibre(m): 4:53pm On Nov 05, 2012
afam4eva: What we need is a technocrat in the mould of Chukwuma Soludo, Pat Utomi and dedicated people like Dora Akunyili, Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, Oby Ezekwesili and sticklers for rules like Rochas Okorocha, Babatunde Raji Fashola and Adams Oshiomole.

My God! Did I see you mention Soludo? The same guy who destroyed the banking sector and left it in shambles?
Re: Who Is Capable Of Leading Nigeria Now?: Your Opinion by takedat(m): 4:54pm On Nov 05, 2012
jigawatts: RIBADU/FASHOLA ............ I've always said this and It wont change
few Nigerians will be offered a bribe of $15million and will reject it, for that is Ribadu for you and hardly will you come across a stickler for discipline like Fashola

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Capable Of Leading Nigeria Now?: Your Opinion by franksunny(m): 4:55pm On Nov 05, 2012
lol, the fellowers are as confuse as the leader. lood at their comment. i go for adams of edo. reasons: he did wel in nlc, doing well also in edo state

1 Like

Re: Who Is Capable Of Leading Nigeria Now?: Your Opinion by Okijajuju1(m): 4:57pm On Nov 05, 2012
In My humble opinion... No single man can rule Nigeria.. Thats why we need a more balanced form of government..

True Federalism is the answer.. Each his own.. The center is just a figure head with minimal powers..

4 Likes

Re: Who Is Capable Of Leading Nigeria Now?: Your Opinion by StarFist(m): 4:58pm On Nov 05, 2012
Vote for me! I can transform Nigeria within one year! For igbos, I will build 2nd Niger bridge within 3months cheesy. For hausaz: I will bomb those states boko boys disturbs jst like OBJ did in bayelsa. For Yorubaz: Eehmm! Well I m still writing my manifesto but electricity n good road will be added advantage!
Re: Who Is Capable Of Leading Nigeria Now?: Your Opinion by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 05, 2012
no one!!
Re: Who Is Capable Of Leading Nigeria Now?: Your Opinion by Telthetruth(m): 4:59pm On Nov 05, 2012
so far so good still living today, but you don't know what tomorrow brings in dis crazy corrupt country, people dying little flies everyday, you only read about it in the news ..........................

I see non worthy to rule/lead in dis country (Nig)

Vote me in.......... and i will make u happy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Who Is Capable Of Leading Nigeria Now?: Your Opinion by OkwaIfugo(m): 4:59pm On Nov 05, 2012
i think

The Governor of Anambra state and Ogun state should go for the president and vice and then lead us..... cool (make una no kill me ooo) na joke oo...
Re: Who Is Capable Of Leading Nigeria Now?: Your Opinion by lekzwyc(m): 5:00pm On Nov 05, 2012
I strongly believe in Fasola.
Re: Who Is Capable Of Leading Nigeria Now?: Your Opinion by Nobody: 5:00pm On Nov 05, 2012
take dat: few Nigerians will be offered a bribe of $15million and will reject it, for that is Ribadu for you and hardly will you come across a stickler for discipline like Fashola
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Dude don't be silly. Every man can be bought for a price. The problem was that $15 million was not Ribadu's price. The bribe giver should have gone a little higher. grin
Re: Who Is Capable Of Leading Nigeria Now?: Your Opinion by Nobody: 5:01pm On Nov 05, 2012
lekzwyc: I strongly believe in Fasola.

Rephrase statement:

I strongly believe in Bola Tinubu.
Re: Who Is Capable Of Leading Nigeria Now?: Your Opinion by 50calibre(m): 5:02pm On Nov 05, 2012
pDude:

You mean Bola Tinubu's puppet? cheesy

Every politician is in one way or the other somebody's puppet, that how they got to their position in the first place but a real politician and a reformer is a person who knows how to break the hold his master has on him. Fashola might be a tinubu puppet, but tinubu doesn't wield a 100% control over him, you can even see that some things fashola do wouldn't have been supported by tinubu

1 Like

Re: Who Is Capable Of Leading Nigeria Now?: Your Opinion by tpapi: 5:02pm On Nov 05, 2012
GOODLUCK EBELE AZIKIWE JONATHAN
Re: Who Is Capable Of Leading Nigeria Now?: Your Opinion by TBD(m): 5:03pm On Nov 05, 2012
I think the only credible person is Gen. Buhari.

19 Likes

Re: Who Is Capable Of Leading Nigeria Now?: Your Opinion by 50calibre(m): 5:04pm On Nov 05, 2012
pDude:

Dude don't be silly. Every man can be bought for a price. The problem was that $15 million was not Ribadu's price. The bribe giver should have gone a little higher. grin

A little higher like what $100 billion? Do you know what $15 mil is?

1 Like

Re: Who Is Capable Of Leading Nigeria Now?: Your Opinion by Horus(m): 5:05pm On Nov 05, 2012
A woman can rule Nigeria, men are too much overated.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Capable Of Leading Nigeria Now?: Your Opinion by prettyboi1(m): 5:05pm On Nov 05, 2012
In my opinion, any of the following guys would do Nigeria a great good. Buhari,Fashola,Oshiomole,Rochas Okorocha,el-Rufai,Ribadu,

6 Likes

Re: Who Is Capable Of Leading Nigeria Now?: Your Opinion by Ejine(m): 5:05pm On Nov 05, 2012
Van Vicker.
Re: Who Is Capable Of Leading Nigeria Now?: Your Opinion by Nobody: 5:05pm On Nov 05, 2012
50calibre:

Every politician is in one way or the other somebody's puppet, that how they got to their position in the first place but a real politician and a reformer is a person who knows how to break the hold his master has on him. Fashola might be a tinubu puppet, but tinubu doesn't wield a 100% control over him, you can even see that some things fashola do wouldn't have been supported by tinubu

So you already know that he is Tinubu's puppet, yet you still support him?

You all knew GEJ was a clueless buffoon yet you still supported him in a like manner.

No wonder Nigeria is the way it is.
Re: Who Is Capable Of Leading Nigeria Now?: Your Opinion by takedat(m): 5:05pm On Nov 05, 2012
pDude:

You must be crazy cos I don't see what my opinion has got to do with yours. Miserable opinionated bum
Re: Who Is Capable Of Leading Nigeria Now?: Your Opinion by begwong: 5:05pm On Nov 05, 2012
MR IBU will be a perfect presido.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Capable Of Leading Nigeria Now?: Your Opinion by Nobody: 5:09pm On Nov 05, 2012
50calibre:

A little higher like what $100 billion? Do you know what $15 mil is?

So does Ribadu look like it is $15 million that is his problem? I know it is a colossal amount for you but does he look that hungry?

Seems you have no idea of his worth. Go and do your study on Ribadu and tell me if that small change is his problem.
Re: Who Is Capable Of Leading Nigeria Now?: Your Opinion by Pennywise(m): 5:11pm On Nov 05, 2012
RIBADU. Absolutely no one else in the horizon. Unfortunately all the kingmakers have skeleton in their cupboard. They are all afraid of this and would spend a sizeable amount of their ill-gotten wealth to make sure Ribadu doesnt become president.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Capable Of Leading Nigeria Now?: Your Opinion by Nobody: 5:12pm On Nov 05, 2012
take dat: You must be crazy cos I don't see what my opinion has got to do with yours. Miserable opinionated bum
embarassed

Your opinion means nothing to me.
It is just a collection of letters on a webpage that changes nothing but serves as a forum to entertain most of us.

No insult intended bruv. tongue

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

NASS: Saraki, Lawan’s Men Close Ranks / Court Sacks Makarfi/fayose Backed Ekiti Pdp State EXCO / Middle Belt, Northern Minorities Seek 12 Regions, 54 States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.