Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,634 members, 7,968,854 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 01:49 PM

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) - Religion (444) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (883069 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (441) (442) (443) (444) (445) (446) (447) ... (789) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by SalC: 2:32pm On Jul 11, 2014
dagr8:
Obadiah? the one after Amos or the one of Elijah's time?
Anyone at all grin
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by SalC: 2:34pm On Jul 11, 2014
dagr8:
Spirist don't do dinner abeg...physically will do grin
You mean you are yet to dine with the spirits? You're really missing a lot grin
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by dagr8(m): 2:35pm On Jul 11, 2014
SalC: You mean you are yet to dine with the spirits? You're really missing a lot grin
In this case, I prefer physical dinning.....
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by SalC: 2:37pm On Jul 11, 2014
dagr8:
In this case, I prefer physical dinning.....
That won't be easy, I think the spiritual. Is better
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by dagr8(m): 2:38pm On Jul 11, 2014
SalC: That won't be easy, I think the spiritual. Is better
Nothing is easy...people work to make it easy
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by SalC: 2:39pm On Jul 11, 2014
dagr8:
Nothing is easy...people work to make it easy
Ok keep working tongue
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by dagr8(m): 2:43pm On Jul 11, 2014
SalC: Ok keep working tongue
You have to join me in the work tootongue
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by SalC: 2:46pm On Jul 11, 2014
dagr8:
You have to join me in the work tootongue
Join ke? Noo you have to do it on your own tongue
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by dagr8(m): 2:46pm On Jul 11, 2014
Salc and dagr8 haff finished two pages shocked........ba ruwa na

Sallie oya answer the question we are discussing.....You have been running away tongue
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by dagr8(m): 2:47pm On Jul 11, 2014
SalC: Join ke? Noo you have to do it on your own tongue
Have you not read? "Two are better than one..." grin
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by SalC: 2:48pm On Jul 11, 2014
dagr8: Salc and dagr8 haff finished two pages shocked........ba ruwa na

Sallie oya answer the question we are discussing.....You have been running away tongue
What's the question?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by dagr8(m): 2:51pm On Jul 11, 2014
SalC: What's the question?
Romans 13, especially vv 1-7? How should we relate to secular authorities?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by SalC: 3:04pm On Jul 11, 2014
dagr8:
Romans 13, especially vv 1-7? How should we relate to secular authorities?
Ok
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by An0nimus: 7:47pm On Jul 11, 2014
ihedinobi2: Tex. Hi. Are we still doing this?

Thanks, dagr8, for the push.

Yetseyi.

Mintayo

An0nimus

Guys, are we done? UjSizzle, by your response to aManFromMars, I felt certain that you would be interested in this topic. Is there something you all want to change about this exercise to keep it going? I don't think the silence is because we don't appreciate the point of it. Please share any grievance, concern or suggestion and let us get to making this into a culture of the Chatbox.

Sorry Ihe I've been busy recently trying to fix some things so its a bit hard keeping up with NL. The discussions have been great so far except the latter part were it lost some steam. I agree with UJ's comments on you refiring us from time to time as this is your brain child and the other scripture thing she pointed out.

Its not easy coordinating stuff like this but I commend you for the little we've done up to this point. I'll try to visit moresmiley
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by An0nimus: 8:00pm On Jul 11, 2014
[b]Romans 13: 1-7 (KJV)

1. Let every soul be subject unto the
higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God.
2.Whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation.
3. For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to the evil. Wilt thou then not be afraid of the power? do that which is good, and thou shalt have praise of the same:
4. For he is the minister of God to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of God, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil.
5. Wherefore ye must needs be subject, not only for wrath, but also for conscience sake.
6. or for this cause pay ye tribute also: for they are God's ministers, attending continually upon this very thing.
7. Render therefore to all their dues: tribute to whom tribute is due; custom to whom custom; fear to whom fear; honour to whom honour.[/b]
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by mercy26(m): 7:02am On Jul 12, 2014
There Is always an offering. And a sacrifice to pay to our God most high, not of anything whatsoever but of our sacrifice of praise and the offering of our life to honour God in every blessed day we witness. Good morning.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 7:57am On Jul 12, 2014
TheBigUrban2:

lol and you believe that your buddy Humbledbygrace or even mynd would be better mods than me?

lmao. We can see how HBG ended up

Unlike them, I know my limits
mxm
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by TheBigUrban2: 8:08am On Jul 12, 2014
HumbledbYGrace: mxm

You know, in nigeria, corrupt leaders/politicians are rewarded with more power and leadership roles.

That being said, if you are still a mod................ lipsrsealed
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by dagr8(m): 8:26am On Jul 12, 2014
I woke to see score line 4-2 (Brazil was beaten)....
Oh Lord, don't let Ujsizzle mock me grin...I still believe Brazil will win
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by vickyO(f): 8:38am On Jul 12, 2014
dagr8: I woke to see score line 4-2 (Brazil was beaten)....
Oh Lord, don't let Ujsizzle mock me grin...I still believe Brazil will win

Again? That's so sad.. Though it was clear they never stood a chance. It makes me realize that the Nigerian team is a good one and with a better and more structured management, we will go places...

Dagr8t hope you are GREAt...

How's the morning going??
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by dagr8(m): 8:47am On Jul 12, 2014
vickyO:

Again? That's so sad.. Though it was clear they never stood a chance. It makes me realize that the Nigerian team is a good one and with a better and more structured management, we will go places...

Dagr8t hope you are GREAt...

How's the morning going??
There is always an element of luck in football, the best will not always win
remember Chelsea, Bayern champions league final....Nigeria may still not pass second round with best management.

Yes, I am Great....are you back? What's up na?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by vickyO(f): 8:57am On Jul 12, 2014
dagr8:
There is always an element of luck in football, the best will not always win
remember Chelsea, Bayern champions league final....Nigeria may still not pass second round with best management.

Yes, I am great....are you back? What's up na?
Not fully back jare.. But I'll stick around for a while today...

Of course, see the likes of Spain, England and Italy, I was so shocked to see them cleared too early in the tornament. Anyway, the fact that I've always seen Nigeria as a Team that's got no life for a few years changed since they demolished Ivory Coast in the last nations cup and after watching their game progress in the World cup, I felt they would have done better with a better management. Luck is a minimal factor as if you fail to prepare well, the chances of being lucky is slim to none.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 8:58am On Jul 12, 2014
TheBigUrban2:

You know, in nigeria, corrupt leaders/politicians are rewarded with more power and leadership roles.

That being said, if you are still a mod................ lipsrsealed
maybe the defination of 'corrupt' from your side of the continent is different from mine.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by dagr8(m): 9:12am On Jul 12, 2014
vickyO:
Not fully back jare.. But I'll stick around for a while today...

Of course, see the likes of Spain, England and Italy, I was so shocked to see them cleared too early in the tornament. Anyway, the fact that I've always seen Nigeria as a Team that's got no life for a few years changed since they demolished Ivory Coast in the last nations cup and after watching their game progress in the World cup, I felt they would have done better with a better management. Luck is a minimal factor as if you fail to prepare well, the chances of being lucky is slim to none.
Ok...looking forward to seeing you fully back.Meanwhile, we hope to enjoy your presence while it lasts.

I still believe Nigeria won't have beat France with that players even with the best management except mother luck look their way...
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by TheBigUrban2: 9:12am On Jul 12, 2014
HumbledbYGrace: maybe the defination of 'corrupt' from your side of the continent is different from mine.

When someone in power uses to the power to grant privileges to close friends while denying others the same opportunity, we call that corruption.
When someone in power uses the power to punish an innocent person, we call that corruption

English is spoken in both our countries. The definition of corrupt is the same.....
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by vickyO(f): 9:15am On Jul 12, 2014
dagr8:
Ok...looking forward to seeing you fully back.Meanwhile, we hope to enjoy your presence while it lasts.

I still believe Nigeria won't have beat France with that players even with the best management except mother luck look their way...

Ah! Come on Dagr8t.. I doubt what you believe though cause a bird told me you believed Brazil will win. We could have won, we really could.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by dagr8(m): 9:23am On Jul 12, 2014
vickyO:

Ah! Come on Dagr8t.. I doubt what you believe though cause a bird told me you believed Brazil will win. We could have won, we really could.
Lol, I actually told a friend before the World cup started that Germany would win the world cup, but I was still hoping Brazil won that semi final encounter, sentiment grin.

Ok then, let Nigeria work on their management and prepare for 2018, if Jesus has not come back grin
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by vickyO(f): 9:28am On Jul 12, 2014
dagr8:
Lol, I actually told a friend before the World cup started that Germany would win the world cup, but I was still hoping Brazil won that semi final encounter, sentiment grin.

Ok then, let Nigeria work on their management and prepare for 2018, if Jesus has not come back grin
cheesy Dagr8t Dagr8t, lemme choose to believe you.
Yeah, let's wait to see if they'll blow our minds..

How has the quest to figure out Sal C's gender been? Any results?
Cause I'm certain she's female, any man that exhibits Sal C's personality is, huh, a rare man.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by dagr8(m): 9:33am On Jul 12, 2014
vickyO:
cheesy Dagr8t Dagr8t, lemme choose to believe you.
Yeah, let's wait to see if they'll blow our minds..

How has the quest to figure out Sal C's gender been? Any results?
Cause I'm certain she's female, any man that exhibits Sal C's personality is, huh, a rare man.
hahahahha, so you also curious to know...
Yea I have always known she is she..but she liked playing around with it.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by vickyO(f): 9:40am On Jul 12, 2014
dagr8:
hahahahha, so you also curious to know...
Yea I have always known she is she..but she liked playing around with it.
Yeah, some of us nurse secret curiousity...

I'm watching a movie now, THE RED TAILS, have you seen it?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ihedinobi2: 9:40am On Jul 12, 2014
Luck ehn?! Unless you mean the fact that no human knows everything and therefore there is always some element of "unpreparation", luck doesn't mean much o. Brazil simply had a poor play structure. I noticed that they struggled with a lot of their matches. Not like The Netherlands at all. And the Germans evidently prepared for a tough game too when they played Brazil.

Consider this: Iran held Argentina to a goalless draw with a very strong defence until Messi tried for a shot from outside the penalty box. If he had been a poorer striker and/or the goalie had had faster reflexes, the game may have ended in a goalless draw. Yet the same Iran lost to Bosnia in such a pitiful manner (3-1). It would seem that the preparation for each game is with respect to the opponent as well as the resources available to the team. I couldn't watch Brazil's game against Germany (I mean, how do you turn on the TV and it's only 23 minutes into the game and Brazil, mighty Brazil, is down by five goals ?! Already?! Na winsh?). But I could tell that something must have gone terribly wrong and judging by some things I'd noticed earlier about their defence, an analysis I read later about that game that held that they had a poor defence made sense to me.

I think theirs was both poor planning and poor use of their resources and perhaps an underestimation of Germany. Germany too possibly overestimated them hehe and went on a shopping spree.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ihedinobi2: 9:42am On Jul 12, 2014
What's The Red Tails about, vickyO?

Welcome, btw. It's been a while we saw you around here.

(1) (2) (3) ... (441) (442) (443) (444) (445) (446) (447) ... (789) (Reply)

Christ Embassy's New Social Website / Higher Everyday — Pass On The Gospel Baton / Yookos.com – Christ Embassy’s Social Networking Site.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.