Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,697 members, 7,979,353 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 07:05 AM

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) - Religion (94) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (886854 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (789) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jun 19, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: like really? toba seriously? What is wrong with you? Aint you tired? Please just answer that for me. Maybe I will change my mind
if u truly love God you'll listen to me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jun 19, 2013
toba: if u truly love God you'll listen to me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by dagr8(m): 10:52pm On Jun 19, 2013
SpicyMimi:
hahaha...so u actually think u r in d position to tell me if i am or not? Lool sorry i wont! tongue

well Jezebel is an example of someone who painted her face in d Bible, and the Bible made us all to understand that Jezebel wsnt a good person then.
[size=13pt]2 kings 9:30- If this is the only reason y u dont wear make up..den u get it wrong sweety...
Jezebel wore shoe/sandal on her feet..i can as well stop wearing shoes cos Jezebel wore it and she is not a good person...
I can as well stop using Sun shade cos Abacha is a bad person and he used it...[/size]

[size=13pt] Give me a better reason y a Christian shud not wear make up...i am not saying u shud wear make up o... some people actually look better without make ups...
Oya lemmie see hw u look like without make up... grin grin grin [/size]
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by dagr8(m): 10:55pm On Jun 19, 2013
texanomaly: I love that song
SpicyMimi:
oh my!!!!! shocked
i just listened to it now!!!
Honestly, u got a verrrryyyyyyyyyyyy nice voice!!!
Like....wooooow!!!
Am so gonna listen to this all night! Lool
thankssssss soooooo muchhh!!! You made my day... smiley smiley smiley
[size=13pt] 10Q embarassed [/size]

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by dagr8(m): 10:55pm On Jun 19, 2013
toba: if u truly love God you'll listen to me
[size=13pt]Toba, can u pls respect yourself and leave HBG alone undecided...u need to know wen u are becoming annoying pls[/size]

2 Likes

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jun 19, 2013
dagr8:
[size=13pt]Toba, can u pls respect yourself and leave HBG alone undecided...u need to know wen u are becoming annoying pls[/size]
You better watch and mind what you intrude into and please dont get me angry.

You have absolutely zero idea of what im talking about with her and not some silly kinda thing anyone may want to conceive.

its between us and she'll forever remain a sister i love and admire.

When we joke let it remain a farce and not over blow frivolity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by SpicyMimi(f): 11:18pm On Jun 19, 2013
dagr8:
[size=13pt]2 kings 9:30- If this is the only reason y u dont wear make up..den u get it wrong sweety...
Jezebel wore shoe/sandal on her feet..i can as well stop wearing shoes cos Jezebel wore it and she is not a good person...
I can as well stop using Sun shade cos Abacha is a bad person and he used it...[/size]

[size=13pt] Give me a better reason y a Christian shud not wear make up...i am not saying u shud wear make up o... some people actually look better without make ups...
Oya lemmie see hw u look like without make up... grin grin grin [/size]

yeaaa.....u r right anyway...bt its just too late right now.

U sha wana see my pics sha hian?

Okay if u can give me 5 good reasons, then i might snd it to ur mail box. tongue
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jun 19, 2013
Ayoke22:
undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jun 19, 2013
SpicyMimi:

Okay if u can give me 5 good reasons, then i might snd it to ur mail box. tongue
kilode. miss world ni e ni?

smh. I didnt even ask if u understand tiwan tiwa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by SpicyMimi(f): 11:21pm On Jun 19, 2013
toba: undecided
Hi Toba... smiley

talk to me... smiley
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by SpicyMimi(f): 11:25pm On Jun 19, 2013
toba: kilode. miss world ni e ni?

smh. I didnt even ask if u understand tiwan tiwa
lool....well u both kinda seem too desperate to see a pic of me, so i guess i should take an advantage of that! tongue
wts Tiwan Tiwa?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jun 19, 2013
SpicyMimi:
Hi Toba... smiley

talk to me... smiley
Im trying to calm myself. Pple say i get angry easily lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jun 19, 2013
SpicyMimi:
lool....well u both kinda seem too desperate to see a pic of me, so i guess i should take an advantage of that! tongue
wts Tiwan Tiwa?
God forbid

it means our own is our own

Mia San Mia

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by dagr8(m): 11:34pm On Jun 19, 2013
toba: You better watch and mind what you intrude into and please dont get me angry.

You have absolutely zero idea of what im talking about with her and not some silly kinda thing anyone may want to conceive.

its between us and she'll forever remain a sister i love and admire.

When we joke let it remain a farce and not over blow frivolity
[size=13pt] I just told u d truth Mr man....if that will get u angry den u can go ahead...
The person u are doing dat to is not liking it and she got banned just because of ur childish provocation...
If that is how u irritate ur sister...am sorry for ur sisters...she doesnt see it as joke...if she does she wont be complaining...good nite... [/size]

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by SpicyMimi(f): 12:01am On Jun 20, 2013
toba: Im trying to calm myself. Pple say i get angry easily lipsrsealed
then u should do something about it. I know we aint perfect, bt as a Christian u should learn how to control ur anger. smiley
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by SpicyMimi(f): 12:03am On Jun 20, 2013
toba: God forbid

Mia San Mia
okay great! That settles it...No pics!!! smiley
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by mysticgal(f): 12:23am On Jun 20, 2013
Abeg no qurrels angry
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by extraflyfineboy(m): 3:39am On Jun 20, 2013
Reyginus: *Walks into the chatroom in a drowsy swagger, a bottle of buzugee's red wine in a hand flowered by a stream of stuttering blood vessels. Looks at the posts above and loses confidence as he tries to light a conversation:h....e....l.Ends up swallowing his words. Turns around like the shy boy he is, head bowed, walks few steps back to the door. As it turns out, to strike the match for the light he becomes the usher.* Welcome. Nice thread.

Nice intro, God bless us all
http://umehoma..com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by extraflyfineboy(m): 3:40am On Jun 20, 2013
mysticgal: Abeg no qurrels angry

This is a christian Chat room, Y shld we Quarel?

http://umehoma..com
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by extraflyfineboy(m): 3:46am On Jun 20, 2013

Mia San Mia

EXPOSED!!! THE WITCH THAT HAS BEEN RESPONSIBLE 4 VARIOUS DEATHS "TALIMA; THE ANGEL OF DEATH" see full story @ http://umehoma..com shocked

Mia San Mia

EXPOSED!!! THE WITCH THAT HAS BEEN RESPONSIBLE 4 VARIOUS DEATHS "TALIMA; THE ANGEL OF DEATH" see full story @ http://umehoma..com
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 5:42am On Jun 20, 2013
@toba, I'm walking on a write up about anger, when I'm out with, you will understand. When people tell you dt you get angry easily, tell them to be patient with you dt god is not through with you yet. @muskeeto...you got mail...hello dagr8, so u play lawn tennis? Spicy mini, how r u doing?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 8:15am On Jun 20, 2013
WOW just seeing this now
dagr8:
[size=13pt] I just told u d truth Mr man....if that will get u angry den u can go ahead...
The person u are doing dat to is not liking it and she got banned just because of ur childish provocation...
If that is how u irritate ur sister...am sorry for ur sisters...she doesnt see it as joke...if she does she wont be complaining...good nite... [/size]
U must really stop acting like silly chap. Has she come up to you to complain personally to help her out? Don't go down that lane with cos u're gonna feel sorry for urself. Maybe there's more to this than what im thinking undecided lipsrsealed

Issues that needs not to be aggravated shouldn't be. I already spoke with her and it settled it. Trying to be unnecessarily inquisitive in matters that doesn't affect ur life isn't good for ur health. U must mind ur business at times so as not to cause quarrels.

This is a lesson for you in the real world. When two parties are involved in issues, a pork nosing 3rd party like u're doing now would blow trivial issues out of proportion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 8:16am On Jun 20, 2013
Not at all madam. The young guy is just trying to get busy with his hands typing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 8:19am On Jun 20, 2013
ATMC: @toba, I'm walking on a write up about anger, when I'm out with, you will understand. When people tell you dt you get angry easily, tell them to be patient with you dt god is not through with you yet.
Madam thks for the concern. TBH with you, its not really that bad. As human not matter how we try, we must get angry and get raged. What matters is that, how long did it take and how you're able to control yourself whilst the anger lasted. Even God got angry with the Israelites, yet forgave them later. I think its just a reflection of feelings, after it goes away, everything is back to normal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 8:20am On Jun 20, 2013
SpicyMimi:
okay great! That settles it...No pics!!! smiley
fine smiley wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by SpicyMimi(f): 9:52am On Jun 20, 2013
ATMC: @toba, I'm walking on a write up about anger, when I'm out with, you will understand. When people tell you dt you get angry easily, tell them to be patient with you dt god is not through with you yet. @muskeeto...you got mail...hello dagr8, so u play lawn tennis? Spicy mini, how r u doing?
Hi dear, am fine thanks and u? And ow ws ur night! smiley

@Toba...take a chill pill dear.....ma binu!
@Dagr8....i hope u aint gonna reply Toba...just let this go ok? And let peace reign. smiley
thanks in advance to u both.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by dagr8(m): 11:09am On Jun 20, 2013
[size=13pt] Quarrel ke? Toba is my big brother o..i cant quarrel wit him...just telling him the truth in a harsh way...
...Toba like seriously...do u know i respect u b4 dis..but u just made me lost it all..
HBg got banned when she posted some dirty words against u after u provoked her... U claim to be joking...she said she doesnt like it...a joke is no longer a joke wen it is hurting d other party...pls learn and act ur age[/size]
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by dagr8(m): 11:10am On Jun 20, 2013
toba: WOW just seeing this now
U must really stop acting like silly chap. Has she come up to you to complain personally to help her out? Don't go down that lane with cos u're gonna feel sorry for urself. Maybe there's more to this than what im thinking undecided lipsrsealed

Issues that needs not to be aggravated shouldn't be. I already spoke with her and it settled it. Trying to be unnecessarily inquisitive in matters that doesn't affect ur life isn't good for ur health. U must mind ur business at times so as not to cause quarrels.

This is a lesson for you in the real world. When two parties are involved in issues, a pork nosing 3rd party like u're doing now would blow trivial issues out of proportion.
[size=13pt] Uncle Toba...aint going down any lane wit u..ok...u got me really amazed by some lies u are blowing...
...HBG wen u are released from ban u av to come speak for yourself pls...dont make dis Uncle make me feel like a fool wen i av better tins to do...
..am sorry am not 3rd party cos u dont know who HBG is to me...
Have a nice day bro...[/size]
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by dagr8(m): 11:11am On Jun 20, 2013
ATMC: hello dagr8, so u play lawn tennis? Spicy mini, how r u doing?
[size=13pt] Yep i play. Do you play too? Looking forward to playing wit u wink [/size]
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by dagr8(m): 11:15am On Jun 20, 2013
SpicyMimi:

@Dagr8....i hope u aint gonna reply Toba...just let this go ok? And let peace reign. smiley
thanks in advance to u both.
[size=13pt]I will try not to reply him again as much as possible...thank u ...
I had to get involve in dis cos the poor girl has been complaining bitterly to me...I av nothing against him...[/size]

[size=13pt] Oya..let's talk picture tinz tongue...really sorry for d distraction is not meant to be...[/size]
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 11:23am On Jun 20, 2013
#exhales# quarrel is good! But peace is best. Bible said to be at peace with all men, sometimes quarrel comes before peace. Having said d above, i look forward to d hour of reconciliation...@spicimimi babes i'm good. My night was not so good, i slept without food!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by dagr8(m): 11:29am On Jun 20, 2013
SpicyMimi:

[size=13pt]Well, i would av given u 10 btsince u asked for 5 [/size]
[size=13pt] 1. Because i Know u are beautiful, i want to see God's beautiful work on u and praise His handiwork.
2. Cos Toba asked u to upload it earlier...
3. Cos i want to see beauty without make ups... tongue
4. Cos u are new here and i wanna see hw u look like
5..Cos u need to appease me after some exchange of posts dat made me appear like i was quareling ... [/size]

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (789) (Reply)

Christ Embassy's New Social Website / Higher Everyday — Do Not Deceive / Yookos.com – Christ Embassy’s Social Networking Site.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.