Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,011 members, 7,922,446 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 07:38 AM

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) - Religion (97) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (867841 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (789) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 6:13pm On Jun 21, 2013
musKeeto:
grin

Honestly, you didn't get that.. smh.. tongue
grin grin I did, I just didn't know how to reply

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jun 21, 2013
Damex333: certainly noone cos he is not bearing d same name with me. Am damilola not damola. grin
even though i dont want to agree with you, i seem not to have a choice.
Looking at the meaning of damilola: honour me
damola: mix with wealth

in another way, oloruntobiloba can be shortened as toba
Damex333:
i guess it your employee that you want 2 terminate his or her appointment.
its not the flesh that has revealed this to you but the spirit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by SpicyMimi(f): 6:32pm On Jun 21, 2013
toba: of course im going to do just that. Im a man of my words. I promise to be ur guide. Im here for you

read Damex's response
Never will i
loool...i ve...but what has that gotta do with payment of tithes nah?

Modified. I just wana get the whole point. Btw why do you wana terminate his appointment?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jun 21, 2013
SpicyMimi:
loool...i ve...buh wt does that hs to do with paying of tithes nah?
Im not too good in understanding 'short hand' Pls ma come again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by SpicyMimi(f): 7:08pm On Jun 21, 2013
toba: Im not too good in understanding 'short hand' Pls ma come again
Modified. smiley
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jun 21, 2013
SpicyMimi:
loool...i ve...but what has that gotta do with payment of tithes nah?
Damex's post isnt related to the tithe matter but to the below

SpicyMimi:
Modified. I just wana get the whole point. Btw why do you wana terminate his appointment?
good. I'll explain in detail. at times we have to act. Jesus is the lion of Judah. The lion is tough and dangerous. My dear when you're in leadership position in any aspect of the society eg NL, Church, School, family, work place etc you must apply wisdom

read this
toba: its terrible and pathetic. My driver went out alone yesterday only to return without the car yesterday evening. We are still on the matter, thats why i havent been online since last night embarassed sad angry cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by SpicyMimi(f): 8:00pm On Jun 21, 2013
toba: Damex's post isnt related to the tithe matter but to the below

good. I'll explain in detail. at times we have to act. Jesus is the lion of Judah. The lion is tough and dangerous. My dear when you're in leadership position in any aspect of the society eg NL, Church, School, family, work place etc you must apply wisdom

read this
woow! Are u serious? Till now? shocked
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jun 21, 2013
SpicyMimi:
woow! Are u serious? Till now? shocked
till now? God forbid.

We found the car at the tow section yard of the airport today. 4 tyres already deflated

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by SpicyMimi(f): 8:46pm On Jun 21, 2013
toba: till now? God forbid.

We found the car at the tow section yard of the airport today. 4 tyres already deflated
lool @ God forbid.

Oh thank God! so what about the driver? Fill me in biko....with details.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Tovot: 11:03pm On Jun 21, 2013
my goodness you've got anger issues!
toba: Not at all madam. The young guy is just trying to get busy with his hands typing.

2 Likes

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by dagr8(m): 11:14pm On Jun 21, 2013
[size=13pt] I feel like dancing... grin grin grin
What i wonderful way to end the week...hmmm..friday is my day o ...Thank U Jesus[/size]
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:21pm On Jun 21, 2013
dagr8: [size=13pt] I feel like dancing... grin grin grin
What i wonderful way to end the week...hmmm..friday is my day o ...Thank U Jesus[/size]
hey cheesy come let's dance grin

3 Likes

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Tovot: 11:22pm On Jun 21, 2013
hello dag8 ,hbg cheesy
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:32pm On Jun 21, 2013
Tovot: hello hbg cheesy
my number one, lol isn't it funny how we are all over talking?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Tovot: 11:51pm On Jun 21, 2013
yes it is cheesy
HumbledbYGrace: my number one, lol isn't it funny how we are all over talking?

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 12:02am On Jun 22, 2013
Tovot: yes it is cheesy
let's meet off nl, m tired of refreshin this page
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Tovot: 12:03am On Jun 22, 2013
ok
HumbledbYGrace: let's meet off nl, m tired of refreshin this page
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by dagr8(m): 12:22am On Jun 22, 2013
musKeeto: Just couldn't keep out.. grin

It's become necessary to quote HBG's OP on the first page of this thread..

[size=13pt]Lol....My spirit told me dat was not ur last post tongue
Welcome back man..is nice to av u around
This ur signature...ehn..is not as if am that bothered o....but may be because of my muslim background dat makes dat holy anger arise in me...
I dont know if ur Agnosticism is anti-Jesus or is Anti- Diety sha....bt is like it is anti-Jesus...
Cos u dare not try say dat in front of a hausa-muslim. If I were a muslim and u try dat statement against the Prophet(S.A.W), and God save u is not on NL whre people like Toba can just come and make noise and go,and is in my territory. Haba! you know what i will do na...

Thank God for Jesus who has taught me real love... cool

and am saying it again, with all sense of sincerity i deem to tell you dat ur signature is inappropriate and should not be and is also in line with the Op's post u just quoted...if u choose to keep it fine....not a problem...just talking to you as a friend...
[/size]

[size=13pt] Hey, pls help me find Bella, if u can...her numbers are not going thru...miss her so much sad[/size]
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by dagr8(m): 12:33am On Jun 22, 2013
SpicyMimi:
@Dagr8...lool...thanks alot....are u related to Oliver twist? :/

no probs Dammex.... smiley

Dagr8 can u do me a favour? Plz? Kindly forward d pics to Dammy...hmm?? P'zzzzz......
[size=13pt] Pls, who is Oliver Twist? Is he a footballer... grin grin grin...Abeg send more pischures to me joor
[/size]

[size=13pt] Ok..i will forward it..bt y not let's upload d pictures here for evrybody's viewing pleasure instead of d stress of clearing and forwarding[/size]
[size=13pt] @dammy...pls help me drop your postal address, i will like to send u hard copies[/size]
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by kingjoe4j(m): 5:15am On Jun 22, 2013
There is a difference between growing old in christ and growing up in christ...grow up dont grow old

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jun 22, 2013
When we talk abt spiritual maturity, we are not talking about how many years av u being a christian (christianity is not d lawyer profession) its not abt how many titles you av (christianity is not d medicine profession) and certainly not abt how many bible verses u can quote off hand (believe me dat guy called devil can quote all d bible verses since he was in existence wen writing it ) but it abt how much grace is upon you, how much are you willing to sacrifice to God, but most importantly grace.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jun 22, 2013
Going back to d old testament, we see a lot of faulty ppl God love using. Lyk d anger-controlling moses that God used 2 lead his children outta israel. Or d guy named king david who killed d husband 2 claim d wife, God still named him a man after his own heart. There are so much ppl lyk dat. But lyk it is, Thats d old testament (an era of AN EYE FOR AN EYE ) they all have their punishment. But look at d new testament, God grace floats all over d earth. All he need 4rm you is ur made up mind 2 turn to him. I pray his grace to increase in my life and yours o.
Shalom

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jun 22, 2013
dagr8:
[size=13pt] Pls, who is Oliver Twist? Is he a footballer... grin grin grin...Abeg send more pischures to me joor
[/size]

[size=13pt] Ok..i will forward it..bt y not let's upload d pictures here for evrybody's viewing pleasure instead of d stress of clearing and forwarding[/size]
[size=13pt] @dammy...pls help me drop your postal address, i will like to send u hard copies[/size]
hard copies? I prefer soft copies grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by PastorOluT(m): 7:18pm On Jun 22, 2013
Funny enough we don't pray for grace but simply walk it, for it is more available than we actually make use of. Also consider this scriptures along with the scripture quoted; 2 Peter 3:18;1:3, and Ephesians 1:3.

For the grace of God that brings salvation has appeared to all men. Teaching us that denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously and godly in the present age.

Titus 2:11-12

Stay blessed and remain rapturable
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by superbloke(m): 7:24pm On Jun 22, 2013
Wow!! Feels like ages! Hello guys...and welcome spicy. How's everyone doing?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by SpicyMimi(f): 7:33pm On Jun 22, 2013
dagr8:
[/size]

Loool....okay i will send them when am free... tongue
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by SpicyMimi(f): 7:34pm On Jun 22, 2013
superbloke: Wow!! Feels like ages! Hello guys...and welcome spicy. How's everyone doing?
Hi super!! smiley
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jun 22, 2013
SpicyMimi:
lool @ God forbid.

Oh thank God! so what about the driver? Fill me in biko....with details.
thanks for asking.

As a boss, bought another car last year and i employed this chap 4th dec 2012. on the 7th of dec, he was arrested for using a phone whilst driving. We settled Lastma.

In feb 2013 was arrested again. We settled that with police.

in March 2013, i was in the car while he broke the traffic light in suburb of Lagos. Police held us

in April 2013 i told him on a saturday to take my assistant out. he did and then kept the car in his house till Monday instead of returning the car to the office that same saturday.
Also on april 24th, we were held again in yaba, close to silver area in commercial avenue.

In june, he failed to drop the key on a friday and stole the car out on saturday without permission and returned the car on Monday. He had accident with the car. i fixed the car but would definitely deduct the money from his salary.

a week after and precisely on thurs 20th June, took my senior out to Ikj Gra. Instead of him to return the car back to the office, he went to the airport on a personal ground. he parked the car at a drop off zone and went away. The car was towed away and we just got the car released yesterday friday.

with all these, what will you advice a manager to do?

as a christian, should i pardon him again till he decides to steal away the car?

what shd a reasonable person do next monday 24th June.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:20pm On Jun 22, 2013
superbloke: Wow!! Feels like ages! Hello guys...and welcome spicy. How's everyone doing?
Hey you...your good at hide and seek I see tongue
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by superbloke(m): 9:26pm On Jun 22, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: Hey you...your good at hide and seek I see tongue
grin It's a really fun game. Hope you've been running things in my absence, since i've been paying you as my P.A
SpicyMimi:
Hi super!! smiley
Hi mimi...how're you doing?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:04pm On Jun 22, 2013
superbloke: grin It's a really fun game. Hope you've been running things in my absence, since i've been paying you as my P.A
I have, but I want to retire now.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by SpicyMimi(f): 12:41am On Jun 23, 2013
toba: thanks for asking.

As a boss, bought another car last year and i employed this chap 4th dec 2012. on the 7th of dec, he was arrested for using a phone whilst driving. We settled Lastma.

In feb 2013 was arrested again. We settled that with police.

in March 2013, i was in the car while he broke the traffic light in suburb of Lagos. Police held us

in April 2013 i told him on a saturday to take my assistant out. he did and then kept the car in his house till Monday instead of returning the car to the office that same saturday.
Also on april 24th, we were held again in yaba, close to silver area in commercial avenue.

In june, he failed to drop the key on a friday and stole the car out on saturday without permission and returned the car on Monday. He had accident with the car. i fixed the car but would definitely deduct the money from his salary.

a week after and precisely on thurs 20th June, took my senior out to Ikj Gra. Instead of him to return the car back to the office, he went to the airport on a personal ground. he parked the car at a drop off zone and went away. The car was towed away and we just got the car released yesterday friday.

with all these, what will you advice a manager to do?

as a christian, should i pardon him again till he decides to steal away the car?

what shd a reasonable person do next monday 24th June.

loool...i kinda fnd this post of urs hilarious...heheh

1. Your Driver is something else o!
Frm your post it shows your driver aint even scared of you! He feels he can do whatever he likes and sticks it to your face without you reacting.
2.why would he take ur own or the company's car home, to his own house Like seriously Are u that close

Well...well...in my own opinion...he got a family?.wife and kids? If positive, then you should sit him down and download some senses into his brain!
If negative....forgive him, still go ahead to talk to him, ask him if he truly wants the job. You cannot continue to run into loss because ur driver is irresponsible, and of course more of his non chalant attitudes triggers you to get angry and sin more, so if he knows he wants the Job, then he should start acting responsible...else.....someone else might just replace him.
Talk to him and give him another chance, and also make sure you are strict to him this time. You should set some rules for him...and he has to abide to those rules.

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (789) (Reply)

Higher Everyday — God Made Man A Wonder / Christ Embassy's New Social Website / Yookos.com – Christ Embassy’s Social Networking Site.

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.